Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth slowly filled up with warm salty sperm as he finally came. My tongue was soon coated in thick cum and I couldn't contain it all in my mouth. Some of it dribbled out onto my tits by accident before I tilted my head back to keep it from overflowing.

"Eat it... don't spill it..." he panted. "Oh... ah... ugh... fuck."

Twitch-twitch-twitch-twitch-twitch.

I'd never known an older guy cum so much. It seemed to be never ending, but his twitches became weaker until he was utterly spent. He milked the last of it from his base to his tip and I flicked my tongue out to clean it off

"Holy shit. You are one freaky fucking bitch," he moaned, looking down at me.

I blew bubbles with his sperm and swished it to the side of my mouth so that I could speak.

"Thank you, Sir. Please may I swallow your seed now?" I asked with doe eyes and a cute voice.

"Fuck yeah. Swallow my muck, you little whore."

I gulped it down in one and then opened my mouth with a satisfied out-breath to show him I'd eaten it all.

"Ahhhh, all gone," I smiled.

"Dirty little girl," he smirked. "Where the fuck did they find you?"

"I was wrongly accused of a crime and brought to your prison by mistake, remember," I giggled. "Maybe you can put in a good word for me with the judge?"

He stared down at me with his dick going soft in his hand. He was still weighing me up and I could tell that I intrigued him.

"We're a long way from that," he replied. "Put your clothes back on."

He moved away and picked up his shorts and trousers. I pushed my arms up into the air, still squatting on my knees and I wriggled my T-shirt and bra back over my head. I felt like an escapologist trying to remove a straight jacket in reverse. I ended up with the bundle of clothes wrapped around my neck and face and I was stuck.

"Can you help me please, Sir?" I asked.

"Stand up," he laughed at my predicament.

I struggled to my feet and he moved over and untangled my clothes. Before he pulled my bra into place, he used his index finger to wipe up the cum which had dribbled onto my left breast. He then wiped it onto my clit making me shudder.

"A little something for later," he giggled. "Think of me when you have sticky panties all day."

He couldn't resist kissing my breasts one at a time before pulling my bra into place. He then wriggled my T-shirt back down and stood in front of me.

"What do you say?" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Say it with a kiss," he replied.

I moved in and kissed him on the lips like a daughter does to her father. It was just a quick peck.

"Good girl," he said in a perverted voice. "Now put your panties and trousers back on."

He moved back and sat behind his desk, now fully clothed as though nothing had happened. I got dressed and tried to straighten myself up as best I could with my cuffed hands.

Once I was ready, I stood in front of his desk again just like I had when I'd arrived.

"You've received your punishment well," he said, steepling his fingers on the desk again. "Tell me what you've learned from our little interview."

I'd learned a hell of a lot more than he realised, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"That fighting is not allowed, Sir," I replied.

"And?"

"And that reward is better than punishment, Sir."

"Yes yes, but forget all about that for a moment," he waved my comments away. "What else?"

"That you've got a big cock and that you know how to use it?" I frowned.

"Exactly, I know how to use all of my assets. And you, young lady are a very valuable asset indeed."

"I don't understand, Sir."

"You are obviously a lot more than just an accountant," he sat back in his chair and put his hands behind his head. "I've fucked a lot of women in this prison and none of them were a scratch on you. I've been with sex workers who weren't as good at sucking cock as you are. Tell me more about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"

"When did you lose your virginity? I'm guessing it was young."

"I was eighteen," I lied, knowing that I'd actually been twenty.

"How many men have you slept with?"

"Over a hundred."

"Fucking hell. Are you a hooker?"

"No, Sir, I just like sex."

"You certainly do," he mused.

I stayed silent.

I could see the cogs whirring in his perverted brain. Something else was going on here; it wasn't just about him asserting his authority over me.

"In my prison you can either do easy-time or hard-time. Which would you prefer?" he asked.

"Like I said, Sir. I'm not planning on being in here for very long."

"You'll be here longer if it goes on your record about your fight," he replied.

"They slipped."

"To be honest, it doesn't matter what happened to them. I could write a report that says you killed someone in here and people would believe it. Therefore, you might be in here for longer than you think. So, I'll ask you again -- do you want to do easy-time or hard-time?" he was back to his authoritarian persona now that he'd gotten what he wanted from me.

"Yes, Sir," I replied.

"Good girl," he smiled. "I have a use for girls with special skills like yours. I can make money off of you. Men will pay a lot of money to fuck a slag like you, even if you are in prison."

"I don't understand, Sir," I said again.

I understood completely. This sick fucker appeared to be using girls like me as prostitutes so he could make money from them. He was an in-house pimp for a prison brothel. He'd referred to me as an asset and that was all he saw me as. I knew exactly where this was heading.

"It's simple my dear girl. I hire you out so that my friends can have fun with you and in return you get an easier life while you're in my custody."

"And what if I refuse?" I replied with attitude. "I'm not just a piece of fuck meat."

"That's exactly what you are. If you refuse, I'll remind you of the stick and carrot scenario. You're going to do as I say whether you like it or not. We can give you the stick," his left hand pointed at the cane on his desk. "Or you can have some carrot, which in this case will be a better life while you're here," he held his other hand out to make it look like a magician's choice. "Which will it be?"

I stared at him already planning his demise. I could have leapt over the table and killed him in a split second, but it wouldn't have gotten me anywhere. I really would be tried for murder if I did that. Instead, I pushed my emotional turmoil down into my stomach along with all the other abuse I'd received over the years. I knew it wasn't healthy to keep it bottled up, but right now, I needed to have this wanker on my side.

"How does it work?" I asked.

"Have you ever been to an orgy?" he answered my question with one of his own.

"Maybe," I shrugged, with a wry smile.

I was using my body language to deliberately give me away.

"I'll assume that's a yes," he laughed. "Good. How many people were in attendance?"

"It depends which event you're talking about," I giggled.

"Fuck me, you really are a dirty cock hungry little slut, aren't you?"

"I'm not just hungry for cock, Sir," I winked.

"Really?" he looked like the cat who'd got the cream. "You like girls too?"

"Girls... boys... trans... anything that fucks," I laughed. "Are you telling me I'll be attending a sex party?"

"It's not really a party. A party has drinks and socialising. This would be more of a fuck fest with you being the star attraction."

That sounded like my sort of party. I loved being the centre of attention and it may give me a method of escape.

"I guess I could do that, Sir," I bit my bottom lip and gave him my sluttiest look. "But I'd like an upfront payment."

"I'll grant you one request. What did you have in mind -- booze, tobacco, drugs?"

"A solicitor appointing to me as soon as possible," I replied.

"One has already been appointed. They'll be here in a few days time to discuss your case," he said it like it was nothing.

"In that case I'd like a bottle of..."

"No," he interrupted. "I told you that you had one request. The fact that it's already in hand isn't my concern. You should have chosen more wisely."

The fucker could have told me that earlier, but he was playing mind games all the way through this.

"Then I guess we're done, Sir," I conceded defeat. "When do I start?"

"I'll send for you when the arrangements have been made," he gave me an evil smile and licked his lips like a lizard. "GUARDS!"

That was his signal that my interview was over. I heard the door open behind me and I knew that the screws had probably heard every word of what had been said. They'd also have heard me being fucked by the dirty bastard.

"Sir. Is everything alright?" asked Edwards.

"Fine, yes. She's going to be a perfect fit. Sign her up for the extra duties," he smirked.

The extra duties must have been the orgy.

"Very good, Sir," said Davis.

"Take her back to the wing," he waved me away like I meant nothing to him. "Oh, and Sloan... don't mention this to any of the other inmates. This is a special privilege for a select few. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," I nodded.

Fisher got back to his paperwork and didn't even acknowledge me leaving. I was frog-marched back to the reception area and the governor's door was closed behind me.

My knickers were soaked with my pussy juice and I felt satisfied with my performance. I wasn't just thinking about the sex, I'd been taking everything in from the moment I'd gotten into the prison.

The Facility may have abandoned me, but they couldn't take away the skills they'd taught me. I'd been in here a matter of hours and I knew more about the place than most of the other inmates did.

It wasn't that I knew more, it was that I perceived things differently. The fight in the shower block had been a prime example. To the untrained eye it was just a fight, but I'd learnt a lot about how the screws reacted to altercations. I now knew that their response time was about two minutes from a fight breaking out. I also knew the procedures that they'd used and how they were armed.

I also knew my way to the governor's office and how many locked doors there were between me and him. I knew where the security cameras were and that all of the guards seemed to be corrupt in one way or another. Some took what they wanted like Reid and Jarvis while others took payment for it like Spalding.

All of this information would allow me to build a plan of escape in case my interview with my lawyer didn't go according to plan.

"This way," said Davis. "I hope you enjoyed your interview."

"If you call being fucked against your will enjoyable -- then yes, it was great," I replied, sarcastically.

"You sounded willing to me," sniggered Edwards as she started to do an impression of me. "Fuck me Sir... make me cum... uh... uh... uh."

Davis joined in too.

"I like girls too Sir," she laughed. "We'd better watch out Miss Edwards, I think Sloan might fancy us."

I stayed silent, taking everything in as I was pushed through the first door. I held my hands out in front of me as a gesture to the guards that I needed my cuffs removing.

Davis unlocked me and placed the cuffs in a pouch on the back of her belt. I was then led through the remaining doors and courtyard until I was back on the wing.

"There you go pumpkin. You're back safe and sound," mocked Davis. "Run along and play nicely with the other girls."

I didn't warrant her comment with a reply. I just got my bearings and went in search of my cell.

The wing was busy with women of all ages congregating outside one another's cells. The noise of over one-hundred women gossiping echoed around the thick concrete walls like a pack of wild cats.

I walked alone back towards the stairs and each time i passed a group, they fell silent and kept their heads down. They didn't want to look at me. As soon as I was passed them, I would hear the whispers and the odd word like 'shower' or 'fight'. I knew they were talking about me.

I made it to the stairs and went up to the first-floor landing where I was greeted by more shushed conversations as I passed. I felt like an outsider in a world I wasn't really part of. These people all knew each other and led a very different life to mine. However, they seemed to respect what I'd done and although they didn't seem scared of me, they were very aware of what I was capable of.

As I walked down the landing, I saw a screw leaving my cell. He was male and had a sheepish look about him as though he'd been doing something he shouldn't have been.

It was Spalding.

He saw me as I approached and he smiled at me.

"Prisoner Sloan are you settling in alright," he asked, stopping briefly.

"Yes, Mister Spalding," I smiled back. "Is Naomi in there?" I nodded at my cell door.

"Errr... yes... yes, she is," he stammered.

He seemed flustered and a little embarrassed, as though he couldn't wait to get away from me. He gave me a nod and kept on walking.

I didn't think much of it -- I assumed he'd been to see her to return her dirty knickers. That would explain why he was acting the way he was. No doubt they'd be a fresh load of his spunk splattered all over her gusset to show his appreciation.

The door was ajar as I entered with a courteous knock.

"I'm back," I announced. "Are you ok?"

"Oh shit! Hi Becca," she replied in a startled voice. "I wasn't expecting you back yet."

She was hastily pulling her trousers up over a very sodden pair of knickers. She turned away from me but I could clearly see what she was up to.

She was wearing the pair of knickers which Spalding had borrowed that morning. The inside of her thighs had strings of sperm stuck to them as she quickly covered them up with her trousers.

"Oh my god," I gasped. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

She let out an embarrassed sigh of reluctance.

"I was hoping you wouldn't see that," she sighed. "It's part of the deal I have with him."

"I thought the deal was that he took your dirty panties away to have a good sniff," I laughed. "But this is something else."

"He likes me to wear them after he's shot his load into them," she admitted. "He likes me to have his spunk against my pussy lips."

"He sounds like my kind of guy," I sniggered. "He can fill a pair of mine any day of the week."

I was trying to put her mind at rest. It was nothing to be embarrassed about. She seemed to quite like the feeling by the look on her face.

"Really? Are you into it too?" she gasped.

"Into what?" I raised my eyebrows at her as though I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Come on. You know. Don't make me say it?" she replied.

"I don't know what you're on about," I shrugged. "Am I into what?"

She had a quick glance over my shoulder to make sure no one was listening.

"Wearing a pair of panties which a guy has spunked into," she whispered.

"It's one of the best feelings there is," I admitted. "You are a lucky girl, aren't you?"

"I know," she tittered, placing her hand on her crotch and pressing the sticky material against her labia. "Spalding thinks the deal is all in his favour, but I get my kicks out of it too."

"Was it a big load?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah. It's still warm too," she gasped. "Do you want to see it?"

"I didn't know you were so kinky. I'd love too," I said, moving closer.

She pulled her trousers down to her knees and pulled the front of her sticky white underwear open. Long ropes of sperm clung between the fabric and her brown lips like spider's webs.

"Fuck me, he came a lot," I tittered.

"He always does. Can I ask a favour from you?" she sounded a little apprehensive.

We were only about twelve inches apart and I could feel her body heat. She was looking me in the eye and I could feel the sexual energy between us.

"Sure," I replied. "Anything."

I stayed where I was hoping she'd lean in for a kiss, but I was sadly disappointed.

"Can you watch the door for a few minutes while I rub one off?" she said it like it was an everyday occurrence.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"I'm feeling really horny and I need to make the most of this before it soaks into the material. I'll be quick I promise."

I was astounded about how open she was about the whole thing. I suddenly realised that privacy in prison was practically non existent. If she wanted to masturbate in privacy, the only opportunity she'd get would be at night when I was asleep. Having me keep watch meant she could have some fun with herself without being interrupted.

"Err... yeah... ok," I stammered. "I'll try not to look."

"I don't mind you watching, just make sure no one comes in," she said.

I moved over to the door feeling a little let down that she didn't want my help, but I guessed she was straight. I kept an eye out as she quickly lay down on the bottom bunk and stuffed her hands down the front of her panties.

She shuddered from head to toe as she closed her eyes and let out a long sigh.

I was mesmerised. I'd never known anyone be so open about playing with themselves other than Natalie and Lexa. Naomi just lay back and flicked her bean using Spalding's load as lube.

The landing outside the door was quiet so I leaned against the wall and watched her, transfixed by her hands wriggling about in her cummy knickers.

The wet sound of a finger sliding in and out of her cunt filled the room and I could have sworn that I could smell Spalding's load.

She kicked her trousers further down her legs as she got into the rhythm of it. One hand played with her clit while the other fingered her wet hole.

She was soon moaning softly in time with her heavy breathing and I knew she was close. She'd only been at it for a couple of minutes and she was almost ready to cum.

"Mmmmmhhhh," she moaned. "Fuck."

Her voice was like a wisp of wind as she started to convulse on the bed. I felt my own juices drench my already soaked underwear as she came in her panties in front of me.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkkkk," she sighed, squishing her legs together and rolling onto her side.

Her body jolted as though she was being tasered as she stifled her cries of ecstasy.

"Mmmm... mmmmm.... mmmmm."

Her convulsions were sporadic and short lived as she hit her peak and started to come down. I imagined how she must be feeling to have a man's cum slathered all over her genitals as she added her own essence to the already heady cocktail. She could have given Nat a run for her money in the panty selling department. Spalding obviously liked her scent.

Her body went limp and she stretched out with a huge smile on her face. Her eyes were still closed, bathing in the intimate moment of post orgasmic bliss. I wondered where her mind had wandered to in order to get herself off so quickly. Maybe she was thinking of a past lover or fantasising about just being fucked and filled with a handsome man's load.

In my mind I hoped she was thinking of me watching her. Maybe it got her off and this was all a little game she was playing to deny herself the touch of a sexy woman. It was still early days and I didn't want to push my luck and upset her. I had to live in the same cell with her after all.

She slowly opened her eyes and stared at me.

I stared back and smiled.

"Sometimes it's all a girl needs to stay sane," she giggled. "Sorry to be so blunt about it."

"No need to apologise. I know exactly what you mean," I replied, moving back from the door and leaning on the desk.

"Thanks for keeping watch," she said taking her hands out of her underwear and pulling her trousers back up. "You never know who might walk in on you."

"Anytime," I replied.

She swung her legs round and sat on her bed opposite me.

"Sorry," she suddenly blurted out. "I forgot to ask how it went with the governor. Did he give you his speech?"

"The one about the donkey?" I quizzed.