Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Donkey? No. The one about being a lost sheep," she seemed surprised by my answer.

"No. It was definitely about me being a donkey. He gave me a sermon on the stick and carrot analogy."

"That's weird. He talked to me about being a lost sheep and that he was a Shepard guiding me back to the righteous path."

"Is that before or after he fucked you?" I hissed.

"Fucked me? He never fucked me. He letched at me and touched me inappropriately, but he never fucked me."

I stayed silent.

"Wait. Are you saying he fucked you? No way," she finally caught up with the conversation.

"Yes way. He gave me his speech and then caned me for fighting. Look."

I pulled my trousers and panties down and bared my ass to show her the red welts. They had gone down considerably, but they were still visible.

Naomi leapt up to take a closer look.

"Jesus Becca. That looks painful. Are you ok?" she seemed very concerned.

"I'm fine. This was his demonstration of the stick."

"And let me guess... him fucking you was the carrot?" she spat. "Fucking dirty cunt."

"Exactly. He bent me over his desk and just stuck his cock up me without really asking," I explained. "The only upside is that I got an orgasm out of it."

"You came from being raped?" she gasped. "Fucking hell Becca."

"No, I came from having the nerve endings in my vagina and clitoris stimulated. It's all about having the right state of mind in a situation like that."

"I wish it were that easy," she replied.

"It takes practice. They can only rape your body. It's a choice whether you let them rape your mind," I explained. "I try to think of the positives in a situation like that."

"I like your attitude towards it, but he still shouldn't have done it. It's an abuse of power like Reid and Jarvis. It's just so fucking wrong."

"My pussy thought it felt right," I laughed, making light of it.

"So, have you got cummy knickers on too?" she asked. "Did he do it inside you?"

"Unfortunately not. He came in my mouth instead. I can still taste it."

"Dirty bastard!"

"I don't know. I got what I wanted out of it and so did he. It wasn't a wasted afternoon," I giggled.

"God Becca. I had no idea you were such a dirty bitch," she laughed.

"Says the girl who's just gotten herself off in a pair of cum filled panties," I scoffed.

"Shut up," she pushed me playfully.

I liked that we had a bit of banter going. It reminded me of Natalie and I when we got together. I hoped this could blossom into something more, but I wasn't banking on it.

"Come on, spunky gusset, it must be dinner time by now," I nudged into her. "Let's go and get something to eat."

"Ok, cock whore," she laughed, nudging me back. "But we'd better eat it in here again. The Sisterhood are still gunning for you."

It had been a pretty successful first day in prison for me in more ways than one. I'd expected trouble, being the new girl, but I'd made my intentions very clear to any wannabe thugs. Becca wasn't going to take any shit from anybody.

I was getting to know how the place worked and what the daily routine was like and it didn't seem that bad. I wasn't planning on sticking around that long anyway and if I could make a difference to the place during my incarceration, I would.

The place was corrupt and sexually violent down to its core, including Governor Fisher. It was assholes like him whom I'd spent the last few years trying to bring down.

If I could do the same for this guy before I left it would be a bonus.