All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 06'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Just when I thought this adventure couldn’t get any better … slam dunk! And the next installment is going to be crazy. Agree with Becca that there is more to The Crow and for that matter her reservations about Ethan. Happy to “hear” from Natalie — her “hello” was perfect Natalie-Becca. Together they were unbelievable in Double Trouble. 5 stars easy.

shurlin3shurlin3over 1 year ago

Very clever, Miss Naughty Becca! You had me all pissed off at Lexa, and then this, turning everything upside down. Loved the “eating” scene in the interrogation room too, Looking forward to next steps, as things look pretty hopeless for an escape despite their discussion about a possible plan, so more cleverness needed for sure!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I knew it. And Becca fights on for truth justice and the american way, oops, no that's another caped crusader, sorry. I've got this sussed out but I'm not telling, spoil the fun. No way would becca be left to fester, she's a valuable asset. There has to be a way this can work, my one doubt though is if the Crow realises she may be adversely affected if there is a successful escape. Don't keep me waiting Becca.

tkarddetkarddeover 1 year ago

Loving this series just like all the others! Great sex scene for the reunion of the stars of this tale! We all know Becca is more than capable but being along for the ride and watching her through all the twists and turns is what makes these stories such works of art! You are an awesome writer and we are blessed to have you sharing your work with us! Thank you so much and I will be waiting patiently for the next release! xxx

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Lovely, again.

Well, if the same jolly trio is again ivited to the basement, Becca could offer the Crow to join in the escape. Three in, three out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...