Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'd like to meet this Crow woman and shake her hand after what she did," he laughed. "Those sick fuckers deserved everything they got. I will need to pull in a few favours to point the authorities in a new direction, but it is of course possible."

His comment brought me crashing back down to earth. Of course he could pull in a few favours - he was a member of The Generals and they controlled half of the country after all. I snapped back to reality even more when Charles turned his attention on to me.

"So, Becca," he smiled. "Tell me a bit more about yourself. I'd like to get to know you better seeming as you're my little girl's new best friend and saviour."

"There's not much to tell," I shrugged. "What would you like to know?"

He paused for a moment and stared straight into my eyes. I wasn't sure if he was doing it for effect or if he was trying to read my mind.

"Well... I'm not sure," he mused. "How about the fact that you're a disavowed government agent who was arrested after killing a drug dealer in Manchester? Perhaps you could start there?"

I sat in shock, but I didn't show it. I was half expecting him to have done some sort of background check on me. He'd have started with my prison file to find out who I was and why I was in Bronzefield in the first place. I knew my cover story was water tight, but I did wonder how trusting he would be of an ex-government agent.

"What?" gasped Sasha. "You're a government agent?"

"I used to be until I was thrown to the wolves by the very people I was working for," I started to explain.

"You never told me any of that," said Sasha, sounding upset.

"It wasn't something I wanted people to know about in prison. I was having enough trouble with The Crow and her Sisterhood. I didn't want any more unwanted attention. Inmates don't take kindly to law enforcement being in their midst."

"Why didn't your agency protect you?" quizzed Charles. "I thought they looked after their own. Did you kill the drug dealer unlawfully?"

I explained it all to Charles and Sasha just like I had with Naomi. I told them all about the Mancs and the Lees, the tower block and the eventual killing of a drug dealer that had gotten me arrested. I told them that it was all down to the victim's father wanting justice against the agency who had killed his son. Someone had to answer for it, especially once he'd gotten his best friend, the Deputy Chief Constable involved. That someone had been me. This was my cover story and Charles already knew the facts. There was no point trying to deny any of it.

"I guess to summarise, I shot and killed a criminal to prevent him from harming someone else while I was working undercover. The problem was that the police didn't want that part of the story to get to court," I said. "I was going to be hung out to dry and made an example of. The only thing the police were interested in was convicting someone of the crime, they weren't interested in the truth. Therefore, I had to escape."

"That's typical of the justice system," spat Sasha. "You give your life to help people and they treat you like shit. Innocent people are arrested all the time. You only have to look at Naomi."

"The police are as corrupt as any other government department," said Charles. "Don't take it too personally. Anyone can be bought or blackmailed for the right price."

"I do take it personally, but I guess I'm now at your mercy, Mr Hamilton. Sasha told me you might be able to help me out with a new identity or something," I gave him my doe-eyed look begging for sympathy.

He gave it some thought for a moment before answering.

"I may be able to help you out," he smiled. "But I don't do anything for free. I'm a man of principals you see. What can you offer me in return?"

"I don't have any money, if that's what you're asking."

"Ms Sloan, do I look like I need money?" he held his hands up to emphasise the plane we were currently sitting in. "I prefer a favour for a favour? What agency did you work for?"

A man like Hamilton had gained his many contacts from scenarios just like this one. He coerced people into working for him and that's what had built his network of Generals. He was one of the old school types who would scratch your back if you scratched his.

"The group I worked for didn't even have a name," I said. "Or at least that's what they told me."

"It sounds like you might have been set up from the start," he laughed. "You should always know who you're working for, my dear girl. Are you sure they were even a government agency?"

"I was working for a bunch of back stabbing fuckers," I swore. "If you'll excuse my French."

He waved it away.

"What was your purpose with this group? What skill set do you have? If you want my help, I need to know what you can do for me in return."

His attitude had changed slightly. He was now in business mode and was starting to show me how he'd become the man that he had.

"What about the fact that she got me out of prison?" Sasha interrupted. "Surely that counts for something?"

"It does indeed and I have gotten her out of immediate danger, but new identities aren't cheap... not decent ones anyway," he explained.

"I'm trained in the seduction of my target in order to infiltrate their group," I explained. "I guess a simple description of me would be a whore for hire."

I wondered if that might spook him or raise his suspicion, but instead a huge smile crept over his face.

"You certainly have a way with words young lady. Seduction is an art in its own right and you certainly have the looks and body for it," he gave me a lecherous look.

"Daddy," groaned Sasha, as though she was telling him off. "I used to tell you off about hitting on my friends. Behave yourself."

"I'm merely interviewing a potential new asset," he shrugged. "I need to know what her skills are in order to utilise them to my advantage. I was trying to teach you how to gain mutual advantage from people before you ran away. You know what type of business I'm in. I need as many allies in high places as possible."

"I'm no longer in that position," I replied. "I'm disavowed, remember?"

"I realise that, but you may have inside information about how these organisations operate."

"Why would you need to know things like that?" I said, keeping eye contact with him.

He burst out laughing.

"Didn't my little girl explain who I am?" he laughed. "You don't think people get this rich by doing things by the book, do you?"

"She said you were a business man, with your fingers in a lot of pies. She also told me that not all of it was legal. What is it that you do exactly?" I quizzed.

"I do whatever is necessary," he replied. "My question to you is, are you prepared to do what I ask? The government has already shown you how they treat people. I can assure you, if you do right by me, I can give you what you're looking for."

"And what would I need to do I return? What do you want to know?"

He mused for another moment. I didn't know if he was doing it for effect or if he was genuinely thinking of a way for me to pay for my new identity.

"How good were you at your job?" he asked a question back.

"Which part of it?"

"The entertainment side of things."

"Entertainment?"

"Fucking," he replied. "If you'll excuse my French."

"Daddy," hissed Sasha. "You can't ask Becca a question like that."

"I can ask her anything I like," he glared back at her. "There can be no secrets here."

Charles' eyes settled back on mine as I sat opposite him.

"Well?" he asked.

"I was the best in the business," I replied, stroking the neck of my wine glass up and down suggestively. "Ask your daughter."

His gaze shifted back to Sasha and he seemed surprised.

"Have you two been intimate with each other?" he asked with a little excitement in his voice.

"We may have had some fun together after we escaped," she giggled. "Even in a stressful situation, a woman still has needs."

"If you'd stayed with me, all of your needs would have been satisfied," he replied. "But I like the fact that you've explored your sexuality. Your mother used to be just the same."

"What?" she gasped. "Are you saying that my mother used to..."

"All the time," he interrupted. "I didn't allow her to have sex with other men, but I let her go with other women... as long as I could watch."

"Oh my god, I had no idea she was that way inclined," she reeled backwards.

He turned his attention back to me.

"Has my daughter told you about us," he asked, pointing at Sasha and then back to himself.

"I told her everything," Sasha interrupted.

"And what are your thoughts on the subject?" he asked me, ignoring his daughter's insolence.

"Sex is sex," I shrugged. "As long as you're not breeding with your own flesh and blood and everyone's consenting, I don't see a problem with it. People can't help who they're attracted to."

Charles tilted his head to the side and pursed his lips as he contemplated my answer.

"I think forcing her to marry you was a step too far though," I added.

"Wow, she really did tell you everything," he replied. "I guess I may have pushed things too far with marriage, but if you love someone as much as I love Sasha, you can be driven to do crazy things."

"Oh daddy. I love you too," said Sasha, getting up and throwing her arms around him. "I didn't want to run away, but you just took it too far."

The situation was getting more and more awkward now that Sasha was sitting on her father's knee with her arm around his shoulder. After so long apart, she seemed to have missed her father more than she was letting on. A couple of years in prison, being raped by the screws and the governor's friends had refocussed her mind. She knew this was going to be the lesser of two evils, but I didn't realise that she was still so attracted to him.

"I'm sorry, Sweetie," he cooed, putting his arm around the small of her back and resting his hand on her thigh. "I never wanted to drive you away."

She almost looked like a young girl sitting on Santa's lap. I half expected him to ask her what she wanted for Christmas, but in a perverted tone. At least it was keeping Charles from asking me any more questions about who I worked for.

"I love you too daddy, but I never wanted to replace my mother. You were parading me around like some sort of prize," she said, looking down into his eyes.

"I was just so proud of you and I wanted everyone to know. I miss your mother so much and you look just like her. For me it was just a natural progression. I was heartbroken when I thought you'd died. Can you ever forgive me?" he beamed up at her with adoration.

Their eyes remained locked on one another's as though they were the only two people in the room. Her hand came up and she placed it on his cheek. Charles leaned his head back to encourage his daughter to lower hers.

If they weren't father and daughter it would have been very romantic. Two lovers meeting up after a long time apart, picking up exactly where they'd left off. Sasha dropped her head lower and they both closed their eyes moving their heads to the side so that their lips could touch. I could feel the sexual tension between them in the small aircraft cabin.

It felt wrong to watch them, but I couldn't help myself. My panties became instantly soaked as my arousal flooded into the cotton fabric.

They kissed.

It was a long sensual kiss and certainly not the way a daughter should kiss her father. I could see their mouths opening and closing and their tongues exploring for what felt like several long minutes. I squished my thighs together to give myself the tiniest bit of stimulation, wondering how erect Charles was in his chinos.

There was no way he wouldn't be hard after a kiss like that. No doubt Sasha could feel it twitching beneath her like a caged snake wanting to be set free. Her nipples became hard under her tight T-shirt and I knew her pussy would be juicing up as much as mine.

She slowly pulled away, reacquiring eye contact with him and gazing down at him as though he was all that mattered in the world.

I kept staring, not really knowing what else to do. I knew this was a big deal for both of them and I certainly didn't want to interrupt.

"I forgive you," she murmured. "I should never have run away like that. I'm truly sorry for putting you through all the anguish of thinking I was dead."

Losing his wife and then his daughter must have had a huge effect on Charles. Maybe it was what had tipped him over the edge when it came to his terrorist activities with The Generals. Perhaps now that the love of his life was back, he'd mellow, but I sincerely doubted it.

"You're back now," he whispered back. "And that's all that matters."

Both of them parted and stared over at me. I suddenly felt very self-conscious, especially because my nipples were showing through my T-shirt, just like Sasha's.

"Does this disgust you?" asked Charles. "Seeing us together like this?"

"Quite the opposite. I think you can tell that it excites me," I smiled, dropping my gaze down to my breasts and pulling my shoulders back to show them off. "You look great together."

"She's very understanding of our relationship. You asked earlier if she was any good at fucking," Sasha reminded him. "I can assure you that she is. I watched her service twenty-seven men in the basement of that prison and she didn't skip a beat."

"Twenty-seven? Holy shit," Charles gasped. "And what about when the two of you were together. How was she?"

"Very sensual and attentive. She's like a sexual magician when it comes to pleasuring other people; both men and women. I've never met anyone like her."

"It looks like your reputation precedes you," said Charles. "I may have a use for you within my organisation after all, but let's not go into details right now. This should be about celebrating your escape and return."

"I agree," I smirked.

"Me too," giggled Sasha. "If only we could think of a way for all three of us to celebrate..."

She let her comment hang in the air like a fog. I looked directly into Charles' eyes as a wicked grin crept across his face.

"I can think of a way," he laughed.

"Really? What have you got in mind?" I quizzed, playing the part of a naïve young girl.

"Well, I used to love watching Sasha's mother get busy with other women. Why don't you two show me what you got up to last night?" he smiled. "I bet you look beautiful together."

"Wow, Mr Hamilton," I cooed. "I thought that you'd want this gorgeous little thing all to yourself now that she's home."

"I wouldn't want to deprive her saviour of any pleasure," he replied. "You can show me what a big girl my daughter has become. I'd be delighted to watch."

She gave him a kiss, but this time they were both staring straight at me as their lips pressed together.

"What do you say, Becca? Shall we give daddy a show?" she replied, putting extra emphasis on the word 'daddy' to make it sound more perverted. "It would be a shame not to make the most of this beautiful plane."

This was a new side to Sasha which I hadn't seen before. She was doing her father's bidding in order to turn him on, while remaining dominant with me. I'd watched her zone out and be a submissive little fuck doll in the rape room and I'd seen her take the lead with me at the Russian's house. Now she was about to take on both roles so that her incestuous father could watch us fuck each other in front of him.

I didn't have a problem with that. In fact, it made my heart skip a beat. I was about to do what I did best with a new guy.

A powerful, perverted guy.

A guy who'd I'd been tasked with assassinating.

My mission could wait until the time was right. Killing him now would give me nothing but problems. There were two body guards to contend with, not to mention the fact we were on a plane which I couldn't fly.

Besides, I'd become strangely fascinated by this man and I wanted to know more about him. Something he'd said had registered in my brain on a subconscious level, but at that moment, I couldn't think what it was. My wet pussy was doing the thinking for me now so it would have to wait.

"It would be rude if I didn't repay his hospitality," I giggled. "Your wish is my command."

I dropped to my knees and crawled the few feet towards them. Charles pushed his knees together and Sasha pushed her legs either side of his with her back to him. She then bent forwards at the waist to drop to my level and placed both hands on my cheeks.

"Isn't she gorgeous, daddy?" she swooned.

"She's stunning," he replied. "Why don't you give her a little kiss?"

"Mmmmmm, I'd love too," she purred.

She pushed her knees wider and shuffled her ass back into her father's crotch as our lips met. Charles was peering over her shoulder enjoying the warmth of his daughter's ass against his groin. She tasted of champagne and her father's aftershave. I could smell him on her cheeks as I forced my tongue into her mouth. Her lips were plump and soft and she let out a tiny groan of pleasure as her tongue encircled mine.

"That's it. Good girl," he encouraged her in an almost monotone voice. "Take it slow."

Our lips mashed together, opening and closing and sucking on each other. Blood rushed to my genitals and breasts as my senses became heightened. Before I knew what was happening, Sasha slipped off of her father's lap and knelt in front of me. We must have looked like Tourville and Dean at the start of their Bolero ice skating dance. We were both upright, wrapping our arms around one another and kissing each other like a couple of nervous teenagers.

"Wow," he gasped. "That's it. Show daddy how you do it with another girl."

We were now sideways on to Charles who was leaning back in his chair and watching intently. Most men would have had their dick in their hand by now, but Charles was far too refined for that.

We momentarily broke our embrace and pushed our cheeks together, staring straight at him. We then turned back to face each other and giggled like a pair of school girls playing truth or dare.

"I think your dad likes me," I tittered.

"I think you're right," laughed Sasha. "What do you want us to do next, daddy?"

"Take Becca's top off," he said calmly. "Let's see what she's hiding under there."

"A pair of amazing breasts," Sasha giggled, gripping the bottom of my T-Shirt. "Let me show you."

I raised my arms up into the air to allow her to slowly peel it off of my tight body as though I was a banana.

Drop - bounce.

Drop - bounce.

I felt my pert breasts spring free, bouncing once under their own weight before coming to rest. My T-shirt was thrown at Charles who caught it mid-air.

"Mmmmmm," he said, burying his face into it and breathing in deeply. "It's still warm."

"What do you think to her tits, daddy? Do you like them?"

"Yes, do you like my ripe young melons, Mr Hamilton?" I added in a breathy voice.

"They're magnificent," he replied, still emotionless. "But I need to compare them to yours, Princess. Get her tits out, Becca."

He had a few pet names for his daughter and each one sounded perverted coming from his lips. It was the way he said it, like a dirty old man spouting innuendo to young girls at the park.

"Of course," I obeyed. "I bet they've grown since you last saw them."

"They definitely look bigger than before," he nodded. "Take her top off."

"With pleasure."

I grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt as Sasha lifted her arms to help me. I folded the bottom hem of the shirt up and started to roll it back on itself. This took longer and was a lot sexier than just pulling it over her head. Her flat stomach came into view first and I dropped my head down and kissed her belly.

Charles was now transfixed on his daughter's nubile figure as it was slowly revealed to him from the waist up. The fabric roll became larger the higher I got. I rolled it over the bottom of her breasts, feeling the heat from her skin against my face and keeping my head close to her body. Her under boob was now showing and I stopped short of her nipples and gave the T-shirt a gentle tug to make her boobs bounce.