Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes never left Charles', but they did bulge a little as he entered my tight throat. It was the biggest cock I'd taken in a while, but my lack of gag reflex made light work of it.

"Ugh... ah... oh my fucking lord," he gasped as his cock disappeared before his very eyes.

"I told you she was special," tittered Sasha. "She'll take it all."

I did take it all. I didn't stop pushing forwards until my lips came into contact with his belly and scrotum. I then gave him a wink and smile with a mouthful of his meat as I held my position.

"Mmmmmmm, you filthy slag," he panted, closing his eyes and allowing his head to flop back. "Exquisite."

Saliva bubbled up from my throat as I withdrew just as slowly. I knew how good it would feel for him and I could tell that Sasha was finding it equally as sexy to watch.

Sluuuuurrrppppp - spit.

I allowed his cock to leave my mouth completely and I spat a huge wad of throat juice all over his shaft and balls. I used my right hand to wank him off and my left hand to spread my saliva all over his ball sack.

"Shall I continue, Mr Hamilton?" I asked in a slutty voice. "Did you like fucking my throat?"

He stared down at me as I looked up at him like a submissive slave. Instead of answering with words, he used actions instead. He grabbed two handfuls of hair on the back of my head and slowly forced his shaft back down my throat. He held it for a moment and then began to fuck my face slowly and deeply as Sasha looked on.

"Oooh daddy, you dirty boy," she cooed. "Doesn't she look sexy."

"Ugh... ah... she sure does... ugh... fuck."

In and out. In and out. In and out.

Slurp - slurp - spit - drool.

My body reacted by producing copious amounts of saliva to lubricate the passage of his monster cock. My jaw began to ache from stretching my mouth open to take such a thick shaft.

Guh - guh - guh.

Slurp - suck - slurp.

"She takes it like a true whore," he said. "Why don't you try it, Munchkin? Let's see if you can take it as deep as your friend."

He let go of my head and pulled out from my wet lips. Turning slightly, he lined his cock up with his daughter's mouth and began to push forwards. Slowly but surely, Charles' dick disappeared inch by inch into his daughter's throat. Her eyes bulged and watered and she started to choke on it. Unlike me, she had a gag reflex and although she was fighting it, she started to convulse and wretch.

Blurgh - cough - spit.

She spat up her throat drool all over his dick as he pulled it out.

"Sorry daddy. I can't take it as deep as Becca. It's too big," she apologised.

"That's ok Sweetie. At least you tried. Keep sucking me, you know how I like it."

I watched his daughter take less of his cock into her mouth and bob her head back and forth. She used her free hand to grip the base of his shaft and prevent it from pushing in too far. With a twisting motion of her wrist, she jerked and sucked her father's cock like a two-dollar whore working for her money.

Twist - jerk - suck.

Twist - jerk - suck.

"Mmmmmm... good girl... wank daddy's cock into your slutty mouth," he groaned.

Suck - lick - jerk.

Suck - lick - jerk.

"I love seeing you two get dirty with each other," I purred. "Suck that cock, you incestuous little slut. Make the dirty fucker cum in your mouth."

"Ugh... oh Sweetie... shit... slow down," he trembled, pulling away. "I don't want to cum too soon."

"Sorry, daddy. You know I get all excited when I suck you off," she giggled. "Do you need a minute or two?"

"I think I do. No man could hold back with two gorgeous little girls like you two. Let's move over to the bed so that I can watch you play with each other," he replied as though it was nothing.

"Yes daddy," Sasha grinned excitedly.

She took my hand and we climbed onto the satin-clad bed. The silky sheets felt gorgeous against my skin as we knelt in front of him awaiting further instructions.

"How do you want us, daddy?" she asked, in a cute voice.

"Face the headboard and bend over on all fours. I want to see between your legs from behind."

We both obeyed, arching our backs without being told. We were so close to one another that I could feel her ass cheek brushing against mine. She felt warm and soft and I knew things were about to get more physical.

"Get your faces on the mattress and then reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart," he barked. "Show me your sexy little slits."

We turned our heads so that we were facing each other and rested our cheeks on the bed. That left both of our hands free to reach back and part our butt-cheeks like a couple of bitches in heat. Charles stood back and admired the view of two very different and very wet cunts staring back at him.

"Mmmmmm, would you look at that," he purred. "That is a sight to behold."

He moved behind us for a closer inspection, starting with his daughter first. I looked up from between my legs as he used his thumb and finger to part Sasha's labia and drop his head down for an almost gynaecological examination.

"Mmmmmm, beautiful full lips... just like your mother used to have," he gave us a running commentary. "Your little pussy has certainly matured. It's all fat and plump...oh my god... you're so wet, baby."

I saw him slipping his middle finger inside her pussy and wiggling it around. Sasha squirmed and let out a gasp at the initial penetration. It was the first time she'd been touched down there by her father since this had all started.

"I always get wet when I suck daddy's cock," she giggled. "Especially when I have help from a friend."

"And a very sexy friend she is too," he replied. "Let me see if your juicy little cooch still tastes as good as I remember."

He pulled his finger out of her pussy and sucked on it, savouring her unique flavour like a fine wine. He closed his eyes and let her nectar sit on his tongue for a moment before swallowing hard.

"You taste just like your mother," he smirked. "She was always fresh and sweet."

"Thank you, daddy," his daughter tittered. "Why don't you try Becca?"

Charles moved his attention onto me, leaning down to inspect my vulva.

"Wow, that is one meaty little fuck hole," he gasped. "It looks like rare cooked beef."

"Do you like what you see?" I asked.

"I love it. It looks good enough to eat and... oh fuck that's wet."

He slid his finger down my slit from my asshole to my clit, feeling the slickness of my crevasse. After circling my clit twice, he retraced his steps and slid a finger into my over-hydrated fuck hole.

"Mmmmmm," he murmured. "You didn't tell me she was so tight, honey. I bet I could barely get two fingers inside her."

"Try it... I'm begging you," I panted, enjoying some stimulation at last. "Or better still, slide your fat cock in there and try me out properly."

"Patience, you dirty minx," he said sternly. "All in good time."

I suddenly felt empty as he pulled his finger out of me and moved it to his lips. Closing his eyes, he sucked my pussy juice from his digits, comparing me to the taste of his daughter.

"Mmmmm, tangy and musky," he smiled. "You both taste so fucking good. Why don't you show me what you got up to last night?"

He pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed. His cock was twitching and bobbing like a cobra ready to strike. I smiled at Sasha and rose up from the bed. She went to copy me, but I pushed her ass sideways and she rolled onto her back.

"Would you like to see me eat your daughter's cunt?" I said in a sexy voice.

"Why don't you eat each other's?" he raised his eyebrows at me. "Sit on her face."

I gave him a dirty grin and straddled Sasha's face. Her hands instinctively came up and caressed my ass cheeks as I shuffled back into position. I felt her hot breath on the inside of my thighs as she slowly pulled my dripping quim closer to her mouth. At the same time, I pushed her legs wide in front of her father and lowered myself closer to the heart of her being.

Her scent filled my nostrils, closely followed by her taste. I flicked the back of my tongue over her plump outer labia, savouring her salty sweat and sweet nectar. A day's worth of travelling and a couple of hours of horniness had made her vagina primed and ready for action. Her pink slit glistened with a milky jelly which filled her valley like a cream doughnut.

Charles sat less than two feet away watching me go to work on his daughter's cunt. I kept glancing up at him, making sure he could see what I was doing. Below me, Sasha parted my meaty lips with her fingers and plunged her tongue into my depths. I felt her lips meet mine as she pushed into me as far as she could. She was seeking out my true essence from deep within, which began to pour out of me in a torrent and fill her eager young mouth.

I reciprocated, spreading her piss-lips open with both hands to show her father her pink insides.

"That is your daughter's fat, wet pussy," I pointed out. "Doesn't she look delicious?"

"It's just as I remember. I want to see you lick her out and make her cum in your face," he replied. "Give my little girl the orgasm she deserves."

"Of course, Mr Hamilton," I played to his ego once more. "It will be my pleasure."

I licked her with the flat of my tongue, making a show of it. I loved the taste of pussy and having someone watch me always made me hornier. Having the girl's father watch me, almost drove me over the edge. Her delicate folds yielded under my tongue and my tastebuds were rewarded with her sexy flavour. I started slow, gently licking over her clit and all the way down to her exposed anus. Her hips rocked up to give me better access and my tongue rimmed her asshole like a professional.

"I didn't know you like having your asshole licked," her father said. "That's new."

"Mmmmm, it gets me really wet," she purred from between my legs.

Sasha's fingers pushed into my wet slit as she sucked on my clit. My response was immediate and I knew I wouldn't last long if she kept that up. Charles wanted to see us make each other cum, so I decided to get her off quickly so that we could share his cock during our post-orgasmic bliss. I opened my mouth wide and sucked her clit and mound into my mouth. As I sucked hard, I swirled my tongue around her erect clit and slid three fingers into her sopping cunt.

She twitched beneath me and I realised she was as close to cumming as I was. Sasha had told me that incest had made her feel sick, but her body was telling me otherwise. She was loving every second of this and I wasn't sure if she was showing off to me or her father, but I loved her reaction.

"That's it... eat my cunt, Becca... just like that... make me fucking cum," she slurped.

Lick - suck - swirl.

Nibble - suck - lick.

We both went into a frenzy of sucking, licking and fingering each other, burying our faces between each other's legs and swallowing down what each of us gave. My whole face became wet as her sex juices flooded out of her like a river and wet the sheets below.

"Are you going to cum, Angel?" he asked his daughter, as things hotted up and moans of pleasure filled the room.

"Yes... daddy... oh fuck... she licks my pussy so good."

For the first time since we'd started, Charles seemed a little flustered and he reached down and grabbed his throbbing member with his right hand. Very slowly he started to masturbate as he watched me get his daughter off all over my face.

"That's it, Becca. Eat my little girl's cunt," he panted, stroking himself faster. "Bring the little slut to the edge of climax so I can slide my dick into her sloppy, cummy hole and finish her off."

"Slurp... yes, Mr Hamilton," I snuffled. "She's going to get me off too... fuck, she licks a good pussy"

"Oh my god, really? Are you going to cum together... this I have to see," he replied.

With his hand flashing up and down his shaft, he got off the bed and moved in behind me. Sasha's fingers and tongue were doing an amazing job at bringing me to the boil, but I was holding off until she joined me. I felt her two digits stimulating my G-Spot as she tried to get me to squirt.

"Oh my god, Munchkin... look at you go. Do you like the taste of another woman?"

"Slurp... oh... ugh... yes... I love it, daddy... she tastes so fucking good. Keep going, Becca. Right there... oh... ugh... fuck yeah."

Charles was mesmerised by our performance and after a brief look at what was going on at Sasha's end, he came back to me. The insides of her thighs were glistening with sex juice and my saliva by now as my fingers rammed in and out of her like a piston. Charles' eyes lit up as he got on the bed between his daughter's spread legs and gazed down as she approached climax.

I felt her vaginal walls tighten and go into spasm and I knew she was about to orgasm hard. The wetness flowed out of us both like a waterfall and I heard Sasha coughing as my juices rained down on her.

"Fuck... oh... don't stop... I'm going to cum," she panted. "Fuck me, daddy. I want your cock inside me."

"She's ready," I said. "If you want to feel her clamping down and cumming all over your cock - slide it into her now."

Charles pushed forwards as Sasha spread her legs even wider. I grabbed hold of his cock and guided his purple tip into his daughter's willing young hole. Spreading her lips wide with my free hand and keeping my mouth clamped onto her clit, he penetrated her with a swift thrust of his hips.

"Awwwwww fuuuuucccckkkk, you're so sloppy, baby," he murmured almost sounding in pain. "And so fucking tight."

"Fuck your little girl, Mr Hamilton. Show her how much you've missed her pussy," I encouraged him. "Make the bitch cum."

With my face so close to the action, their combined smells filled my lungs. The scent of sweaty cock, pre-cum and cunt juice tipped me over the edge. Coupled with the magnificent view of a father fucking his daughter's sweet young hole, triggered my orgasm off like an explosion from deep within.

It came from nowhere and pulsed through every vein in my body, soaking Sasha's face with my pussy nectar and causing me to scream out like a banshee.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKK," I squealed. "I'M CUMMING."

I rocked my hips back and forth, grinding my cunt into her face as her father started to slide his fat shaft in and out of her wet snatch. Her poor little pussy looked stretched to capacity and it was a wonder how such a huge cock could fit into such a tiny hole.

"Fuck me daddy... oh... ah... I've missed it so much... I love your cock inside me," Sasha stepped up the dirty talk. "Make me cum... make me fucking cum all over your big daddy cock... oh... ah... ugh."

"Cum for daddy, Sweet Cheeks. Your cunt feels so tight and juicy... cum all over my dick... you naughty little bitch."

"Yes... cum all over your father's cock... ugh... oh... argh... you dirty incest whore... make his cock all creamy," I joined in.

I sucked harder on her clit to trigger her off and the effect was immediate.

She came.

She came hard as her own father pumped away at her fat pussy.

His shaft became coated in her white creamy cum, leaking from her sexy hole as she came hard.

In and out. In and out. In and out

Lick - suck - slurp.

Lick - suck - slurp.

"Oh daddy...oh DADDY... FUCK ME DADDY.. FUCK YOUR LITTLE GIRL," she cried.

She was squirming and writhing beneath me and I was equally as active on top of her. Our female orgasms merged together as one, much to the delight of Charles. I was pretty sure he'd never done anything like this before.

"Lick Becca's cunt... keep her cumming, baby... oh you feel so tight... cum all over my dick," he panted.

He was now sweating and showed no signs of slowing down. In fact, none of us did. My orgasm just went on and on and so did Sasha's as I enjoyed a show which few people ever got to see. I almost felt honoured to be flying through the sky while incest took place inches from my face a mile up in the air.

In and out. In and out. In and out

Suck - slurp - lick.

Charles kept ploughing into her over and over and I couldn't believe he hadn't filled her snatch with a huge spunky load by now. His stamina for an older man was quite remarkable considering what he was witnessing.

Sasha started to come down from her huge climax and was making whimpering noises as she ate my pussy like a peach.

"Mmmmmm, daddy... it feels so good," she whispered. "Slow down a little... I want to savour this moment."

"I don't want it to end either, Princess," he said, out of breath. "I'm almost ready to cum inside you."

"Now that I have to see," I cooed. "Cum in your daughter's little fuck slit for me, Mr Hamilton."

His pace slowed and to my amazement he actually pulled out and presented his cock to me. With my head on her pubic mound, it was the easiest thing in the world to slide his cock into my mouth. He rubbed his glans up her valley to collect her juices on his tip before wiping them onto her clit. She shuddered, still in the throes of climax. My orgasm was still simmering all over Sasha's tongue as Charles glared down at me.

"Taste my little girl's cunt from my cock," he ordered.

Without saying a word, I opened my lips and took his slime-coated shaft into my mouth. The taste was out of this world and I felt my belly twitch as a second orgasm started to build.

"Put it back inside me daddy," Sasha pleaded. "I want you to cum in me."

"Let Becca have a little taste of you first, Pumpkin... I'm almost there."

I could tell he was close to cumming. His balls were pulled up towards his body and he was super hard between my lips. I wanted this guy inside me like never before, but I knew that was out of the question for now. He wanted to squirt his load into his offspring as though he was breeding her.

I sucked and licked the remnants of her girl-goo from his shaft and then guided him back into her. Once again, her luscious lips deformed around his manhood as her pussy swallowed him up. I went back to licking her sex bean as Charles gave his daughter a more sensual, slow fucking. It was so loving the way he thrust in and out of her, making her feel every inch of his long cock.

"Oh shit... you feel too good Princess... I can't hold back much longer," he murmured.

"Yes daddy... I want it... you can do it inside me... you know I love it when you fill my little hole with sperm," Sasha purred.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

Slip - slide - rub - glide.

He pulled all the way out with each back stroke and all the way in with a long slow thrust. His eyes closed and he grunted to indicate he was about to cum.

My whole body was tingling with post orgasmic after-shocks as Sasha gently sucked on my hanging labia encouraging her father to ejaculate inside her.

"Mmmmm... do it daddy... you know you want to... fill me up."

"Oh... agh... ugh... oh Sasha baby... here it comes... ugh... I'm. Going. To. Cum."

"Do it Mr Hamilton. Squirt your sticky spunk inside your daughter's pussy. You know she deserves it. Spunk in her," I said in a slutty voice.

That did the trick.

He pushed in one last time and I watched his cock and balls twitching inside her worn-out pussy. I could only imagine how amazing it felt for both of them as his balls slowly emptied into her.

"Mmm... mmm... mmm... there you go Munchkin... take daddy's load," he grunted.

His eyes were closed and his head was flopped back, enjoying the final release of male climax directly against his daughter's cervix.

"Oooooh daddy... I can feel it... it's all warm and slimy," she tittered.

Pulse - twitch.

Pulse - twitch.

Pulse - twitch.

Pulse - twitch.

I watched in fascination as his pulsating cock drained him of his sexual essence. Just as I thought it was over, he pulled out and shot the last two spurts all over my slutty face as I rested my chin on Sasha's mound.

Twitch - squirt - splat.