Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twitch - squirt - splat.

His sticky wad landed on my cheek nose and chin and stuck to my skin like glue. He then pushed his member back inside Sasha, enjoying the feeling of his own slimy cum lubricating his passage.

The room fell silent.

I could hear the faint whine of the plane's engines as we thundered to our unknown destination. We were all breathing hard and the room smelt of sweaty, steamy sex. Sasha's hot breath blew over my wet undercarriage making me shudder.

After a few seconds, Charles opened his eyes to see my cummy face grinning back at him.

"You can't beat a family reunion," he smirked. "You two were incredible. Are you ok under there, Sweetie?"

"I couldn't be better, daddy. That was so fucking good," she replied, sounding out of breath. "I forgot how hard you make me cum."

"And what about you, Becca?"

"It was a pleasure to be part of something so special," I smiled.

Despite Sasha making me cum, I was still as horny as hell from what I'd witnessed. All I wanted was for Charles to slide his cum-coated cock into my eager pussy and fuck me to oblivion. Having Sasha get me off with her fingers and mouth was nice, but sometimes all I needed was a good hard fucking.

I felt slightly left out that he'd fucked her and not me, but fortunately, Charles and Sasha weren't done with me yet.

"My daughter was right about you," he said. "You are one freaky little whore. Whoever trained you did an amazing job."

"Thank you," I replied. "But most of it is natural talent."

"And you're modest too," he laughed sarcastically.

"Modest and craving some cock," I giggled.

"After just cumming so hard? Wow, you're insatiable."

"She's a slut, more like," giggled Sasha, still lying beneath me. "Why don't you try her pussy out, daddy? It's incredibly wet after I just made her cum all over my face. I think she deserves a bit of cock after bringing me back to you, don't you?"

"I was thinking the same thing," he smirked. "You two are so sexy together that I'm still pretty hard. Why don't you give me a suck to get me going again, Becca. I'd love to try you out."

"Mmmmm, stick it in my mouth, Mr Hamilton. Let me taste you both," I cooed.

"Oh daddy. I'd love to see you fuck her," she gasped. "I've got the perfect view from down here."

Without saying another word, Charles gripped the base of his cock and slowly pulled it out of his daughter's abused hole. Cum and cunt-cream coated his shaft as he held it about an inch from my mouth.

"Clean it," he ordered. "Lick our sex juices from my cummy cock."

"Yes, Mr Hamilton. We can't let it go to waste."

I opened wider and he pushed forwards to give me his full length. He was still pretty hard and the thought of fucking me was getting him harder by the second. I wondered if he'd taken a pill to be so virile or if it was just the fact he was fucking his daughter and her sexy little saviour.

I cannot describe how delicious it tasted to be swallowing down the cum and pussy juice from two generations of the Hamilton family simultaneously. The strong flavour of Charles' semen mixed with the fresh taste of his daughter's young pussy was like the nectar of the gods. The thicker jelly-like globules were salty and potent compared with the creaminess of Sasha's intoxicating love honey.

My belly fluttered at the mere taste of it. I was primed and ready for a good fucking, all I needed to do was swirl my tongue around his glans and swallow down the precious juice of pure incest. I used my lips to scrape off the gloopy residue as Charles started to fuck my mouth once more. After several seconds he was impressively hard again. Watching my spunk-coated face lick his shaft clean was all it had taken.

Suck - slurp - lick - suck.

"Mmmmmm, so tangy and sweet," I cooed. "Are you ready to fuck me now, Mr Hamilton?"

"Wow, are you hard already, daddy?" giggled Sasha, who couldn't see what I was doing from where she was laying. "I told you she was good."

"She has a mouth of velvet. I'm more than ready to go again," he replied. "Let's see how well she can take a nine-inch cock."

I didn't like to tell him that I'd taken much bigger dicks than that. I wanted him to feel special.

"Fuck me like the dirty little bitch I am," I said. "I'm yours for the taking."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped me on the forehead with his bell-end. It was a power thing to tell me that he was still very much in charge. As he moved behind me, I looked over my shoulder to see him shuffling in with his cock bobbing up and down in time with his movements. Sasha's tiny hand appeared and gripped his shaft from beneath me.

"Let me guide you into her tight snatch," she tittered. "I can't wait to see it going in and out."

I dropped my head back onto Sasha's pubic mound and arched my back like a good little slut. This rocked my hips up and back to entice him in.

"Hold her lips open, Pumpkin. I'm going to go balls deep with one thrust. Let's show this whore how a real man fucks."

"Yes daddy. Pound her little pussy. Make her squirt all over me."

"What? She's a squirter?" quizzed Charles, sounding surprised and delighted all rolled into one.

"Yes, she squirted all over me last night," Sasha laughed. "Just hit the front wall of her pussy with your bell-end and she'll gush like a fountain. She's already primed."

I felt my lips being spread open by Sasha and then Charles' hands gripping my hips to get a good purchase to drive his manhood into me. His tip poked around my opening with Sasha taking aim like a pool player lining up a shot. He didn't bother with any foreplay, he knew I was well-oiled and just slid it straight into me.

"Aaawwwww, fuck me that's tight," he groaned.

"Wow, that looks so fucking sexy," gasped Sasha. "I've never been this close to the action before."

"Mmmmm, that is one big cock you've got there, Mr Hamilton. You're really stretching me out. I feel so full," I encouraged him.

"You'll feel even fuller when I empty my balls into you," he groaned. "Eat my daughter's creampie while I fuck your slimy hole."

I didn't need telling twice. The smell of fresh sperm was already making me feel light-headed as it wafted up from between Sasha's legs. Her reddened lips had a natural gape to them after taking such a big cock in her pussy. Her father's seed oozed out of her and stuck to her perineum like porridge, defying gravity. A delicacy this special was very rare so I took my time to devour it.

I spread it all over her labia and clit with my tongue before pursing my lips and hoovering it up like a vacuum cleaner.

Suck - slurp - lick.

"Ooooh, it tickles," squirmed Sasha as her dad started to fuck me.

He wasn't wasting any time in giving me a good pounding. His thighs slapped against my ass cheeks, filling the room with sex noises. Sasha got busy with her tongue on my sex bean to bring me to my second climax of the day.

Slap - slap - slap.

Lick - nuzzle - lick.

"My god, you two look so sexy together," said Charles as he watched me eating his cum out of Sasha's pussy. "This isn't going to take long."

"I can't wait to feel you exploding inside me," I panted. "Just imagine how sexy it's going to look when your daughter eats your mess out of my freshly filled hole."

"Mmmmm, I'll swallow every drop, daddy," purred Sasha, in between licks.

"Oh, you are so filthy... both of you."

Charles upped his pace, slamming into me hard and giving me the full length of his manhood with each thrust. My first orgasm had barely subsided and I was already on my way to another one. All of my senses were filled to capacity with debauchery the likes of which I hadn't witnessed for some time.

My tastebuds were encapsulated with cum and pussy juice as it bubbled from Sasha's cunt. My scent receptors were engulfed with the smell of fresh cum and pussy, driving me on with lust and desire. Hearing Sasha's dirty talk and the sound of my wet pussy being pounded was like an echo of pure filth bouncing around my brain. The feeling of his large cock stretching me out and filling me completely, felt as good as seeing Sasha's tongue lapping away between my legs.

"Oh my god daddy... she's going to make me cum again... she's eating my creamy pie... fuck her... fuck her hard," she gasped.

"Yes... oh fuck... you two are going to make me fucking cum... pound me, Mr Hamilton... fill me with your hot load," I squeaked.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh... ah... I can feel you getting tighter and wetter, Becca... you are so juicy."

It was ironic that I'd been trying to get close to this guy for months and I couldn't get any closer than this if I tried. Part of him was inside me, but murdering him was the last thing on my mind. Somehow, that made me feel even hornier and my orgasm grew exponentially.

I needed to cum and I needed them to cum with me. It was the only way to round off such a perfect threesome.

"Get your tongue round his balls Sasha, suck on them, you dirty bitch. Make him cum in me... I need your father's seed inside me," I instructed, feeling my orgasm start to take over.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

Slap - slap - slap.

Sasha wriggled back slightly and I looked between my legs to see her gently licking her father's perineum. Her wet tongue lashed along it and then she opened wide to take his scrotum between her lips as it bounced around above her. Her fingers continued to work on my clit as I lapped up the last of the cum from her dripping gash.

The extra attention on his balls, made Charles slow his pace, pushing in slow and deep as he approached his second climax within minutes.

"Fucking hell... I usually last longer than this... you just feel too good," he groaned.

Inside me I felt the pressure rapidly building like a balloon filling with water. Sasha's fingers had stimulated my G-spot and now Charles' bell-end was finishing the job. I was going to squirt and squirt hard.

"Oh fuck... don't stop... just like that... I'm going to cum," I gasped.

"Me too," panted Sasha. "Daddy's cock looks so sexy going in and out of your pussy. Keep licking me, Becca."

"Me too... my god this is so filthy," said Charles, out of breath from his exertion.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

Lick - slurp - rub - suck.

I felt ready to explode as my bladder rapidly filled with squirt juice. The flood gates were about to open and there was no stopping me. My belly sucked in and I closed my eyes, forcing myself back onto his hard dick to intensify his movements. His glans rubbed and jabbed across my G-spot as he battered my cervix with his long shaft.

Slap - slap - slap.

Lick - suck - slurp.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... OH FUCK... YEEEESSSSSSSSS... DON'T STOP... I'M CUMMING," I screamed.

As I came, I took Sasha's erect clit between my lips and sucked hard, licking all around it with my tongue. Her climax erupted out of her at the same time as mine and I tightened my vaginal walls around her father's shaft. My orgasmic contraction caused the first spurt of girl juice to spray out of me and soak Charles' belly with my watery ejaculate.

Sqqquiiirrrttttt. Splash.

It rained down onto Sasha's face who was still busy sucking on her dad's balls. Seeing me squirt all over his daughter's face and feeling the tightness of my wet fuck-hole around his manhood, triggered Charles off like a hose inside me. I felt him painting my inner walls with jet after jet of his sticky white love-piss.

Twitch - twitch - twitch.

Spurt - spurt - spurt.

My pussy continued to contract in time with his pulsing cock, raining down more clear pussy-squirt all over Sasha.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK," I cried, feeling like I'd been hit by a truck.

My whole body tensed and relaxed as my whole world was rocked with a monumental climax.

"OH... AGH... UGH," Charles let out deep guttural groans of pleasure as he shot his huge load inside me.

Sasha squished her legs together, writhing and moaning beneath me as we all came in unison.

"MMMMM... MEH... MUH... FUCK," Sasha murmured. "EMPTY YOUR BALLS INTO HER, DADDY."

Twitch - twitch - twitch.

Spurt - spurt - spurt.

Sqqquuuirrrttttt - sqqquuirt - squirt.

The energy between us peaked like a tidal wave washing over us all. It slowly retreated before crashing over us again and again and again. The intensity of it diminished with each wave until we were all totally spent. Charles stopped moving behind me and I collapsed down on top of Sasha, sweating and panting hard.

For the second time since we'd entered the bedroom, the room fell silent. We enjoyed the stillness after such a frenzied session of filthy sex.

Minutes seemed to pass before Charles broke the silence.

"Wow... just wow," panted Charles. "I think you've both milked me dry. I've never cum as quickly as that the second time around. Your pussy actually felt like it was sucking me off."

"I told you that you'd like fucking her, daddy," giggled Sasha. "I hope you've made a nice big salty mess inside her for me."

"I'm surprised it's not already leaked out," he replied. "It felt huge."

"It certainly did, Mr Hamilton. You came like a fucking race horse," I laughed. "Why don't you pull out slowly and let your daughter have her sexy treat."

"Yes, daddy. I've been a good little girl. Can I get my dessert please?" Sasha cooed like a child.

"Of course, Munchkin," he purred back. "Try to catch it all in your mouth as I pull it out of Becca's slit."

I pushed up off of Sasha's torso and looked down between my legs. Her face and hair were soaked in my girl juice and the inside of my thighs glistened with it. She opened her mouth wide, positioning her lips directly under my vaginal opening as her father slowly withdrew from my worn-out body.

There was a quiet sucking noise as his tip slurped out of me, closely followed by a huge gush of fresh semen. I watched my pussy empty its contents into Sasha's eager mouth like a milky waterfall.

Splosh. Splash. Drip.

"Jeeeesssuuusss," gasped Charles in amazement. "You have turned into one dirty, sexy young woman since we last met. I've not cum that hard for years."

"You're very welcome," I giggled. "I think we all needed that release."

We both continued to watch Sasha as she put on a show for her father. She opened her mouth and gargled with her his seed before swallowing it down with a smile. She then licked the last few drips from my over-sensitive snatch, making me shudder.

"Ooooh fuck... I don't think I can take any more," I quivered. "I'm all fucked out."

"Me too," sighed Charles, collapsing backwards and lying on his back on the pillows. "That was sensational."

I rolled off of Sasha and she quickly scampered up the bed, lifting her father's arm and snuggling under it. She lay her head on his smooth chest and he pulled her in close, kissing the top of her head.

"Welcome home, Princess," he said, closing his eyes. "Welcome home."

They looked oddly cute together. Either Sasha was one hell of an actress or she had genuinely missed her father's attention. After so long, I was now in a position to end this man's reign of tyranny. It would be so simple to crawl up the bed and choke the life out of him, but I now had a dilemma.

If Sasha really did love her father, how could I betray her trust and kill the man she loved? I'd grown very fond of her and we'd been through so much together that it felt wrong to let her down. The lust and passion in my body was now replaced with anguish and guilt at using her to get to him.

Despite my orders and knowing what this man was capable of, I knew this was going to be a lot harder than I thought. My worry must have been written all over my face as I thought things over because Sasha noticed it.

"Are you ok, Becca?"she asked from the comfort of her father's arms. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine," I replied without hesitation. "I'm just exhausted. This is the first time we've been able to relax properly since Bronzefield. I guess it's catching up with me."

"Me too. Come and cuddle up behind me and keep me warm," she said, nuzzling into Charles and closing her eyes. "We're free at last."

I spooned in behind her and wrapped my arm over her side. She felt warm and safe, but I couldn't switch my brain off.

I may have found my target, but I had a nagging doubt in the back of my mind about my orders. Lexa had told me to kill this man at the first opportunity, but that didn't make sense to me. Surely, we'd be better to bring him in alive and interrogate this man for further information about The Generals. If he really was middle-management he may be able to lead us to the man in charge of these assholes. Killing him seemed like a missed opportunity to me.

If that wasn't enough, something Charles had said earlier was now coming back to the forefront of my mind and it was almost deafening to me.

"It sounds like you might have been set up from the start. You should always know who you're working for, my dear girl. Are you sure they're even a government agency?"

I had always known very little about The Facility - I didn't even know where it was. My initiation into the group had been unorthodox to say the least. Even Tony had warned me that they had their own agenda.

What if the people I was working for weren't linked to the government?

I knew that Ethan had set himself up as a private military contractor and Lexa had told me that most of our work came from the government. We were there to carry out the dirty jobs out of view of the public eye to keep our country safe without all the red-tape and bureaucracy. If our sensitive actions ever came to light, the government could deny that they were ever involved.

That got me wondering about The Generals. What if they were also carrying out orders for what they thought was the greater good? If there was a much bigger picture here, maybe Hamilton's plan to get us to re-join the European Union required harsh tactics, like planting dirty-bombs around the country. After the Brexit vote, the country was still very much divided and the daily news reports scaremongering about the UK now being weaker wasn't helping the situation.

Was I missing something here?

I'd lost a lot of trust in Ethan since my last assignment and although Lexa had reassured me that we were doing the right thing, I still wasn't totally convinced. In a moment of madness, I wondered if I was working for the wrong side or a similar side that was incorporating different tactics.

In the end, I told myself that I wasn't thinking straight due to the lack of sleep and the highly stressful situation I now found myself in. I needed to clear my head and I would reassess my options once I had more information. I decided that I wouldn't kill Charles until I had heard his side of the story. I owed Sasha that much at least.

As I felt myself drifting off to the steady whine of the engines, my thoughts cleared until only one remained.

Where the fuck were we going?