Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boing - boing.

"What do you think Mr Hamilton? Are they as big and bouncy as you remember."

"She's grown. They're definitely more womanly," he replied. "Keep going."

I could feel Sasha's breathing quicken and the hardness of her nipples under the material. I gently rolled the shirt up, making sure it didn't get caught on her erect nipples. As soon as it passed them, the tension of the T-shirt caused it to roll up of its own accord, revealing her magnificent tits to her father.

"Jeeeessssuuuusssss, they're huge," he murmured.

I gave each breast a little kiss and then tugged the garment over her head and threw it to him.

Once again, he gave her shirt a sniff and then let his head flop back as her pheromones filled his lungs.

"She's not the only one who's huge," I stated, nodding at the bulge in his trousers.

"Ooohhh daddy, have we made you all hard?" cooed Sasha.

She was an expert at the daddy-talk and I guessed she knew how he liked it. There was an almost childlike tone to everything she said, making it sound innocent but dirty.

"Daddy is getting very excited over here," he admitted. "Kneel side by side so I can see you both."

We shuffled into position, facing him with our arms around each other's waists. My cunt was so hot and wet by now that it felt like I'd peed my knickers.

"Do you like them?" I asked. "Whose do you prefer?"

He was mesmerised by two pairs of perfect tits. It was every man's dream to be in a position like this, although maybe not if one of the girls was their own daughter. His gaze flicked from my D-cups to Sasha's double-D's and back again for a full thirty seconds.

"You both have a perfect pair, but I'll have to go with Sasha's," he replied. "How I've missed that view. They're as beautiful as your mother's used to be, but slightly bigger. My, how you've grown."

The compliment seemed to excite Sasha despite it being morally wrong on every level.

"Awwwww daddy," she squeaked. "You say the nicest things."

"I mean it, honey. You look just like her in every way."

"She must have been very beautiful then," I added. "What do you want us to do now?"

"Bump your titties together," he ordered.

He was getting more commanding with every passing minute. A man as powerful as him was used to getting his own way. We turned in slightly and jiggled our chests from side to side. This pervert was loving every second of it as our fleshy mounds bounced and squished together. My nipples became super sensitive as they flicked and twanged against hers.

"Wow, that is so fucking hot," he gasped.

"What about if I do this?" I asked, dropping my face lower and sucking her hard nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue all over it.

Suck - lick - slurp - swirl.

"Mmmmm, your daughter's tits taste so fucking good," I slurped.

"You little slut," he groaned. "Sasha was right about you; you are a dirty bitch."

"Wait until I suck your cock, Mr Hamilton," I gave him a naughty wink. "I'll blow your fucking mind."

"She will, daddy. I've seen her do it. It's amazing to watch."

"Maybe it's time we moved to the bedroom," he replied. "I want to see you eat each other out."

"Oooohhh, I'm not sure about that," I cooed. "Do you think he could handle seeing us go down on each other, Sasha?"

"There's only one way to find out," she purred back, kissing me and pushing our cheeks together again to continue our live sex show. "Maybe you should lead the way, daddy."

Charles rose slowly from his chair as though he had all the time in the world. The huge bulge in the front of his chinos looked like he was putting up a tent in his shorts it was so big.

"Wow, Becca. Look at him all stiff for his little girl and her friend. Do you think he's going to let us play with it?" she tittered.

"I fucking hope so, Sasha. My mouth's hungry for more than just pussy."

"Mmmmmm, mine too. Daddy's fat cock always feels so good in my mouth."

"You pair of dirty bitches," he chastised us. "I'm not sure if it's prison or Becca that's turned my daughter into a skank, but I like the new Sasha. Get yourselves into the bedroom."

We both got up arm in arm and followed our master to the rear of the plane. We walked through a narrow passageway with a bathroom on either side of it. At the end of the corridor there was a door which opened up into a large bedroom.

This plane was as luxurious as any high-class yacht and the bedroom was no exception. Sasha and I followed like obedient puppies as we entered the spacious room. Against the back wall there was a large bed which took up most of the space. It was fitted with throw-cushions and black satin sheets and wouldn't have looked out of place in a porn movie.

Charles waited for us to enter and then closed the door softly behind us. After kicking off our boots, we stood at the foot of the bed facing our master.

"Undress each other," he commanded. "Do Becca first."

He had a serious look on his face as though he was directing some sort of punishment rather than a lesbian fuck show. Sasha and I turned to face each other once more. She seemed nervous and I realised that this must have been the first time she'd fucked another girl in front of her father. It had always been the two of them before she ran away and I was sure she wanted to put on a good performance.

She kissed me first and then undid my belt as Charles continued to watch. With a sharp tug, she undid my buttons and dropped to the floor, taking my jeans with her. As they got to my ankles I stepped out of them and kicked them behind me.

Sasha now had her face level with my crotch and she turned to her father for further instructions.

"Are her knickers wet?" he asked, as though it was a crime if they were.

"Yes daddy. I can see a damp patch," she replied submissively.

"Take them off," he said.

Sasha slid her hands up my thighs and gripped my waist band. She was about to pull them down, but Charles stopped her.

"No," he snapped. "Use your teeth."

"Sorry daddy," she apologised.

Her nose rubbed over my mound a she gripped the top of the waist band in her teeth. I smiled down at her as she dropped lower, peeling my sopping panties down in the process. I wriggled a bit to help them past my shapely ass, feeling the garment drop to my ankles as she let it go.

Swish. Plop.

We both stared down at my underwear as it sat between my feet. A large puddle of milky cunt-cream coated my black gusset and Sasha giggled and smiled at her father.

"She's made a mess in her gusset daddy," she announced. "Do you want to see?"

"Bring them to me," he ordered, pointing at the floor at his feet as though he was ordering a dog.

Sasha delicately picked up my soiled panties in her mouth and crawled over on all fours to her waiting father. He took the panties from her, making sure that the garment didn't fold back on itself. He wanted to see the unspoiled mess I'd made in them.

"Juicy as a fucking peach," he gasped. "This really does turn you on, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mr Hamilton," I replied.

He held my panties in the palm of his hand and brought them up to his nose.

Sniiiiiffffffff. Exhaaaaaaalle.

With his nose practically touching the fabric, he breathed in my heady scent, closing his eyes as he smelt my cunt from my underwear. He looked like he was in heaven as my pussy smells filled his nostrils and he couldn't resist them any longer. He folded the gusset back on itself and stuffed the juice laden material into his mouth.

Loud sucking noises and groans of appreciation filled the bedroom as he sampled my creamy mess like a fine delicacy. He sucked on it for a few seconds and then pulled the panties out of his mouth as though he'd eaten an oyster.

"Fucking delicious," he purred, opening his eyes and dropping the knickers on the floor. "No wonder my daughter likes licking your pussy so much."

"She tastes good, doesn't she daddy?" tittered Sasha. "I knew you'd like her."

"Indeed she does. It would appear that your friend gets turned on by the thought of incest," he replied. "Stand back over there and let her undress you."

Sasha crawled back over and stood in front of me. Her nipples looked harder than ever and I knew her panties would be as wet as mine.

"Take my little girl's jeans off," Charles said to me as though it was nothing.

I got eye contact with Sasha and smirked at her as I undid her top button. I then slid her jeans down like she'd done to me, dropping to my knees and staring at her crotch. She had opted for white silky knickers and they had become almost see-through from her arousal. I could plainly see her fat labia sticking to the fabric as though they were glued on.

"Is she wet?" Charles repeated his perverted question to me.

I turned Sasha around so she was facing her father and I pulled her knickers up against her mound so he could see.

"She's dripping," I said in a seductive voice. "See for yourself."

"Fuck," he gasped. "Take them off with your teeth and bring them to me."

I rose up, getting my first whiff of her cunt as my nose grazed her panties. The smell of her sweaty snatch was incredible and I knew her father was going to love it. He could have undressed us both, but he wanted a show so that's what we gave him. In a way, he was depriving himself of the pleasure to increase his anticipation. By the look of his cock trying to push its way out of his trousers, he was beyond hard.

I slid her panties down and had to use my hands to unhook the garment from her large booty. Once it was free, I dragged them down her legs and she stepped out of them. Now that I had them in my mouth I could feel the warmth and wetness of them against my chin. They felt heavy and smelled like pure sex.

As soon as Charles had them in his hand he repeated the same ceremony of sniffing them, before popping the creamy gusset into his mouth and sucking the very essence of his daughter's quim out of the knickers.

Ssuucckkkk - squelch.

"Mmmmmm, how I've missed your sweet pussy," he murmured, spitting them out. "You still taste like my little girl."

Watching him swallow down his daughter's cunt juice was one of the most perverted things I'd ever seen. I knew that a lot of fathers got off to their daughter's dirty knickers, but this guy took it to a whole new level. Making another girl remove his daughter's panties and then savouring them in front of his own offspring was about as sick as it could get, but a huge turn on for me. I knew it was twisted, but sometimes sick and depraved sex was exactly what I craved. The anticipation of seeing Sasha suck her dad's cock or take it inside her was churning an orgasm up inside me like never before.

"Undress me," he ordered. "Both of you."

He sounded like a stern school headmaster, dishing out his own perverse form of punishment to two school girls. Maybe this was how Nigel Fisher had done it back when he was a teacher.

"Yes daddy," Sasha replied, moving over to her father's left-hand side.

I moved to the right. Sasha kissed her father on the lips, pushing her tongue into his mouth as I stood next to her waiting patiently.

"Do you want to kiss her?" she asked him. "Her lips are so soft."

Without asking for my permission, Sasha grabbed the back of my head and pushed me towards her father. I instinctively opened my lips and pressed them against Charles' feeling the pressure building as Sasha forced my face onto her dads.

Kiss - suck - lick.

His warm, fat tongue pushed between my lips and I opened my mouth wider to allow him inside. The smell of his expensive aftershave filled my nostrils and the taste of champagne and testosterone hit my tastebuds. He was a good kisser, wrapping his hand around my cheek and pulling me closer. His tongue wormed its way inside my mouth, licking and exploring its way around.

"Does she taste nice?" Sasha teased.

"Mmmmm, exquisite," he murmured.

"Wait until you taste her pussy," she purred. "She's tangy and sweet."

Sasha started to unbutton her father's shirt as he continued to make out with me. She soon had it loosened enough to slide it off his shoulders. I leant her a hand and the thin expensive item slid off his body and onto the floor.

Instantly, I dragged my nails over his manly chest. He squirmed a little as I stroked over his nipples and pushed my tongue further down his throat. To my surprise, his chest was completely hairless and I knew he'd been waxed. He was a man who took as much pride in his appearance as he did in his shadowy business dealings.

Sasha started to kiss her father's neck down the left-hand side and I broke away from him and copied her movements down the right.

"Oh, you dirty girls," he panted. "Keep going all the way down to my waist."

He was going weak at the knees, but he was still in complete control. A man like Charles was always in control. I pressed my breasts against his torso as I licked down his neck and onto his collar bone. Male erogenous zones are as plentiful as any woman's and I knew how to get him going. After several kisses across his bald chest, I licked his nipple and dragged my fingernails down his back. Sasha was doing something similar down the left-hand side of her father's body until we both dropped onto our knees in front of him.

Seeing two sluts staring up at him must have been driving him crazy, but he kept his composure.

"Get my cock out," he ordered. "Trousers first and then my shorts."

I undid his belt as Sasha got busy with his zip. The bulge beneath the tan material was twitching like a cat's tail, waiting to be set free.

"Wow, he looks enormous," I said to Sasha. "You never told me how big it was."

"I'd say it was a good eight inches last time I checked," she tittered. "Wait until you see it in the flesh."

"Eight? Fuck me, that's going to feel so good in my holes."

"It really does, doesn't it, daddy. Do you remember how tight I am?" she looked up at him like a submissive whore.

"As tight as your mother was," he gasped. "Show her how big it is."

Sasha pulled his trousers down as he kicked his shoes off. He wasn't wearing any socks and remained standing with only a pair of black silk boxer shorts on. The tip of his cock was pressed tightly against the material and a small pearl of pre-cum had soaked through the thin silk.

"He's been leaking nearly as much as us," I laughed. "Show me your dad's cock."

Sasha smiled at me and slowly pulled his shorts over the bulge to reveal a fat veiny shaft.

I let out a gasp of delight as it sprang free like a jack in the box. Eight inches was an understatement - it was at least nine and extremely thick. His dick and scrotum were as hairless as his chest and I realised that his entire body was waxed. His legs, ass, and genitals were as smooth as silk and even his armpits were bald.

"Fucking hell, I love a well-groomed man, but you've taken it to a whole new level. You're as smooth as a peach," I gasped.

"I hate body hair," he replied. "It's so unhygienic. I prefer it if you can see the meat without a nest of fur."

"A bit like our little girl pussies?" I laughed.

"Exactly."

His boxer shorts hit the floor and my face was filled with the magnificent view of an aroused man's penis. He was uncut, but his foreskin was partially withdrawn due to his erection. The purple tip was just poking out of its hiding place like a turtle's head. His balls were large and hung low and were obviously full of sperm ready to be unleashed.

His cock twitched rhythmically in excitement and I could smell him from six inches away. The smell of a man's dick always got me going. It was a mixture of sweat and raw maleness that would get any girl's juices flowing, especially for one so big.

"Tell us what to do, daddy," murmured his daughter. "Who's going first?"

"You can suck it," he replied. "Do it like you used to, remember?"

"He likes to be teased," she said to me, reaching for her prize. "I'll show you how he likes it and then you can have a go."

"I can't wait," I purred.

Sasha's hand looked tiny as she grasped her father's fat cock at the base with a loose grip and stroked it up and down. She was barely touching it, repositioning herself to get her mouth level with his glans.

"Mmmmmmm, you remembered how I like it," he moaned. "Lick the tip like a good little girl."

She pulled his foreskin back and stuck her wet tongue out like a panting dog. My cunt was dripping down the inside of my thighs by now and my clit was throbbing like a bee sting. Sasha's tongue lapped at his frenulum as though she was licking honey from a butterfly's wings. She was so delicate with it as though she'd break it if she licked any harder.

Painfully slowly she swirled her tongue around his purple head before finally capping her lips over the bulbous tip and gently sucking on it. She kept eye contact with him the whole way through, gazing up at him with love in her eyes.

It wasn't every day I got to see a father with his dick in his daughter's mouth and it was driving me over the edge. The fuse of my orgasm had been lit and it was slowly building without me even being touched. The anticipation of it and the undressing ceremony had all added to the taboo eroticism we were enjoying.

Suck - lick - slurp.

She looked like she was sucking on a shiny plum as his bell-end slurped in and out of her plump lips. Charles made all the right noises as he watched his daughter suck his cock. She never took more than the tip to begin with as her teasing ensued.

"Mmmmmm, your skills have improved," he groaned. "Let Becca have a try. Let's see if she's as good as you've made out."

Sasha pulled away from her father with a popping sound as his tip left her mouth. She gave it a loving kiss and then pointed it towards me. His helmet was fully exposed and glistening with his daughter's saliva which coated it.

"It's your turn," she said. "He likes it slow and gentle to begin with. I'll hold it for you."

I opened my mouth as I moved closer to his bulging tip. A tiny droplet of pre-cum had formed thanks to Sasha's efforts and it formed a meniscus of milky fluid on top of his pee hole. My fleshy tongue made light work of lapping it up as I swirled it around his throbbing bell-end. I didn't want to upstage Sasha, but I knew this guy was testing me. He'd asked me about my skill set on more than one occasion and it was obvious that I intrigued him.

His pre-cum coated my tastebuds and the salty liquid tasted like heaven. I had to stretch my jaw wide to take his tip between my lips. Applying a little pressure, I pushed forwards, mimicking the penetration of a cock entering a pussy and relaxing around his glans.

The groan of satisfaction above me, told me I was doing it right.

"Aaaahhhhh, fuuuccckkkk."

To add to his stimulation, I poked the tip of my tongue into his pee hole and wiggled it around. More salty fluid oozed out and I made an audible gulp as I swallowed it down.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, with a mouthful of bell-end.

"Is she doing it right, daddy?" Sasha mused. "How does her sexy mouth feel?"

"She's doing great. Oh my god, where did you find this girl?"

Sasha giggled like a proud daughter and began to tug her father's foreskin back and forth inside my mouth. He squirmed and I felt his shaft twitch as the stimulation and visual performance increased.

I decided to take things a step further, mainly because I wanted some stimulation of my own. If I could get this guy to the brink of cumming, he'd want to stop and watch me fuck his daughter while he composed himself. Very slowly I pushed forwards towards his navel, relaxing my throat muscles just like Lexa had taught me all those years ago. My mouth slowly filled with hot cock and I felt his tip nudging against my tonsils. I grabbed Sasha's wrist and pulled her hand from her dad's shaft so I could throat him completely.