Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 04

Story Info
Becca gets closer to the vicar and visits the Eden Project.
14.3k words
4.73
23.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca XXX The Eden Project. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

It was late on Saturday morning and I woke up still feeling guilty about taking advantage of Lottie. She was young and naïve and although she had instigated most of our love making, I was still feeling bad about it. That coupled with a hangover from too much alcohol and lack of sleep wasn't helping.

I reached over to give her a cuddle and found an empty space next to me in my bed, so I waited to see if she was in the bathroom. After a couple of minutes, I wiped the sleep from my eyes and went to look for her.

The bathroom was empty so I went downstairs to the smell of coffee and toast. Her shoes were still in the hallway where she'd kicked them off only a few hours before, so I knew she was still there and I felt relieved that she hadn't left without saying goodbye. As I walked into the kitchen, she was standing naked making coffee at the island worktop.

"Morning sleepy head," she said as bright as a button.

I snuggled in behind her and kissed her neck making her go shy and scrunch up her shoulders.

"Morning yourself, sexy," I replied. "I thought you'd left without saying goodbye."

"Don't be silly. I'm not like that."

She passed me some coffee and I took it looking around the room at the mess from the night before. Our clothes were strewn across the floor and the tequila bottle was on the worktop. Lottie had cleaned up her pussy stain, but her clothes were still mingled with mine.

"How's your pussy feeling after last night," I asked.

"It feels a little achy, but it was worth it. How are you feeling?"

"A bit rough to be honest. Tequila has that effect on me," I smiled, sipping my coffee to try and wake up.

"Last night was incredible," she gasped. "The excitement of the alleyway and then having sex with you made it an unforgettable night."

"I loved it too."

I was hoping for round two with her, but she had other ideas.

"I have to eat and run this morning," she said. "I'm spending the weekend with my parents."

"Of course, Lottie," I said, sounding a little disappointed.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes... I was just hoping we could have some more fun this morning," I winked.

She looked amazing standing in my kitchen. Her cute ass jiggled as she buttered the toast. I wanted her, but sensed she was about to blow me off.

"Oh! Becca last night was fun ... but I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I hope that doesn't make things awkward between us?" she said, looking sympathetic and putting some more toast into the toaster for me.

I thought I'd be the one saying those words. I didn't want to hurt her but somehow this felt worse.

"That's a relief. I was going to say the same thing to you this morning," I said.

She came over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm glad we fucked, I hope we can do it again sometime," she giggled.

"Me too," I said.

She picked up the dress she'd borrowed from me the night before and held it up.

"Can I borrow this Becca? I'll bring it back on Monday, but I haven't got anything else to wear," she said.

"Of course," I replied looking at her tiny naked breasts and erect nipples. She must have been cold.

"Thanks. You're the best," she beamed back at me.

She slipped it on without panties or a bra, finished her toast and slipped her shoes on in the hallway.

"Got to dash, thanks for everything, it was such a good night," she cooed.

She kissed my cheek again and left my cottage.

I was a little stunned at her reaction. I felt rejected, but I was only going to say the same thing to her. She'd made it easy on me, so why did I feel sad? It was better than me saying it was all a bit of fun and then having her burst into tears or something.

I walked back into the kitchen just as the toast popped up. I ate it while I tidied up the mess. I picked up my clothes and found Lottie's white thong mixed in with my clothing. It was still slightly damp and I couldn't resist giving it a quick sniff. My nipples instantly hardened as her scent filled my nostrils. My mind flashed back to eating her out on the worktop and I smiled. She was right it had been an incredible night, but I had a job to do today, so I cut away from it all and went to get ready.

****

After a quick shower I came back into the bedroom and made the bed. I picked up the ten-inch strap-on and after giving it a quick wash in the bathroom sink, I went to put it back in the drawer. I was feeling a little disappointed that I hadn't fucked Lottie again, but I smiled as I looked in my sex toy drawer. Two shiny metal balls stared back up at me and my smile grew larger. If I was visiting the church fete today, why not spice things up a little? The ben wah balls would do nicely as I mooched around the village.

They were made of stainless steel connected together with string. They were designed to be inserted into the vagina and would move around inside me as I walked. The sensation as they knocked together or vibrated with the motion of a car was enough to make a girl orgasm without touching herself.

They were the perfect choice to cheer me up after Lottie's rejection.

I put the dildo in the drawer and picked up the love balls. They were heavier than I remembered and I hadn't worn them for a while. I let my towel drop to the floor and put one leg up on the bed. I didn't need to lubricate them as my pussy was already pretty wet at the thought of what I was going to do. I slipped them inside feeling the coldness of the steel as they slipped across my labia. The exquisite feeling of them stretching me and sucking up inside against my G-spot was sensational.

"Ooooh fuck! Becca you are such a dirty bitch," I giggled to myself. "The poor vicar will never know what a slut you're being."

I bounced up and down and felt the balls clanking and jiggling inside me. It made me quiver with delight. The bouncing also made sure that the balls wouldn't fall out, which would be highly embarrassing.

I picked out a pair of black cotton panties with white lace trim and slipped them on. Next was my matching bra and a pair of very tight jeans. I finished the look with a strappy top and a pair of high heeled ankle boots and I was ready to go.

I had some errands to run before I went to the fete. I fished about in my bag and found the blood-stained tissues from the night before. I wrapped them in zip locked bags and wrote 'Beardy' on one and 'Beer Belly' on the other. Next I took my phone out of my bag and printed the pictures off which I had took of the two goons who had tried to rape us the previous night. They printed wirelessly and I stuffed the picture of their faces and ID cards into the bags with the tissues. I addressed a jiffy bag to Lexa and left my cottage heading for the post office once more.

This would be the fourth and fifth DNA samples I had sent to her and I hoped I'd get at least one match to the sperm found on Hannah's body.

The balls jiggled inside me as a I walked with a bounce in my step to provide some extra stimulation. My flimsy bra hardly held my boobs in place and they bounced in time with my love balls. I was deliciously creamy down there by the time I got to the post office.

"Can I send these out by priority mail please," I said to the clerk behind the desk.

"You can, but they won't be delivered until Monday, by the time they get picked up today it will be too late as there's no postal service on Sunday," he replied.

"It will have to do then," I said.

I handed over the jiffy bag, paid the postage and then walked back out into the sun.

My phone buzzed in my bag and as I took it out and looked at the screen, I saw that it was Lexa. My day was getting better by the minute.

"Hi Lexa," I answered.

"Becca! What the fuck did you do last night?" she spat down the phone at me.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked.

"There's two men been admitted to hospital last night and they say they were attacked by a woman fitting your description."

"Oh that... Yes, that was me defending myself from the two fuckers who tried to rape me and my friend last night," I said like it was nothing.

"Well they're in a bad way by all accounts, what the hell did you do to them?" she asked.

"Punched them in the balls, knocked them out and then broke all their fingers."

"Fucking hell Becca. One of them has a fractured larynx and broken nose and the other one has a broken jaw and missing teeth. Both of them will be walking funny for weeks and will not have use of their hands for a month or two," she said.

"That's what you get for trying to rape someone. Maybe they should have thought about it before fingering my friend and making me suck their cocks," I laughed.

I felt proud of what I'd done to them, they had deserved it.

"How does trouble always seem to find you Becca?" she asked.

"Are you saying I should have let them rape us?" I asked.

"No of course not, but you're supposed to be getting a reputation for being a horny sex therapist not a violent psychopath," she said.

I laughed down the phone.

"Becca! This is fucking serious," she shouted.

"Calm down for fucks sake. For all I know they may have been the ones that killed Hannah, I wasn't taking any chances. I'm sending you some DNA samples from them as we speak," I said.

She seemed to calm down at that point.

"I thought you said the vicar was involved?" she said.

"I've no idea how many people are involved. She had several loads of sperm all over her according to the report, maybe it's all of them," I said. "And besides I'm going to visit the vicar today and try and get more information out of him."

"I guess you're right. It's just that when I found out what you'd done to those guys my mind was racing. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. The extra combat training obviously worked. Now...have you found anything out for me?"

She paused to compose herself.

"The DNA samples you sent to me have been sent to the lab, we don't have any results yet, but I've finally got hold of the post mortem report for Hannah's body," she said.

"What was the cause of death?"

"She died from a cardiac arrest, most likely caused by the amount of anaesthetic in her system. Forensics seem to think she died at the scene, rather than being dumped there."

"What makes them think that?"

"There were no other footprints or tyre tracks anywhere near her body. If she was dumped there, there would be evidence from other people and there wasn't any," she pointed out.

"So, what the fuck was she doing naked in the middle of the woods full of anaesthetic?"

"That's the thousand-dollar question Becca."

I thought for a moment in silence.

"Are you still there Becca?" asked Lexa.

"Sorry...yes.. I'm thinking..." I said, suddenly having an idea. "Where was she found?"

"About ten miles away from the village."

"Can you send me the exact location on my phone and send me the pictures of her body, exactly as it was found?"

"Yes, of course. What are you thinking?"

"Maybe she was escaping something or someone. Maybe she was drugged, fucked and then she woke up and saw an opportunity to escape so she ran into the woods to hide," I said, trying to piece it all together.

"That's a lot of maybes."

"I know, but send me the location and I'll go and take a look. Maybe they missed something."

"Ok, but before you go, I checked out Doctor Elijah Freeman," she said.

"Oh right, did you find anything?"

"Well, he's another upstanding citizen with no criminal background. He's done a lot of medical research and contributes to a lot of charities including the Eden Project," she stated.

"The vicar is an upstanding citizen and he's not all he seems. Keep digging," I said.

"I'm not done yet Becca, shut up and listen," she snapped. "He has a sealed file on the medical board which I can't open. Our tech guys are working on it. It would appear some of his research was controversial and was shut down by the government, but it never resulted in any punishment for him."

"That's odd. What was he researching?"

"That's what I'm trying to find out," she said. "I'll let you know once I find anything?"

"Ok, it might be something or nothing. Anything on the Eden Project?"

"Nothing more than you already told me."

"Ok, I'll let you know how I get on with the vicar. I'm on my way to the church now, there's a fete on."

"Ok, stay safe and keep me posted. Love you," she said.

"I love you more," I hung up the phone.

With no new information as such, I was more determined to find out more from the vicar. It was almost lunch time so I walked slowly up towards the church. The love balls jiggled and clanked as I meandered through the sleepy streets. Manicured lawns and neatly tended gardens lined the road and I could hear sheep and cows baaing and mooing in the surrounding fields. It really was a lovely place to be.

As I neared the church, I heard frivolity and laughter from the fete in full swing. I rounded the last corner and was met by the smell of coffee and hot dogs which made me suddenly very hungry.

I stopped dead to take in the scene and felt the love balls gentle roll against the front wall of my vagina making me shudder. I squeezed my pelvic floor muscles to make the balls slide further inside me. It was a difficult technique to master, but I'd used the balls many times and knew just how to position them to stimulate my G-spot.

Anyone watching would have no idea that I was giving myself pleasure in broad daylight. The gentle rubbing from such a small muscular movement was invisible to everyone except me. I had to keep a straight face of course rather than rolling my eyes back as my orgasm approached.

I kept squeezing and relaxing as I stood still, looking for the vicar. I saw ring toss games, air rifle shooting, hook-a-duck and many stalls selling knick-knacks or homemade cakes. There was a barbecue serving burgers and sausages and a bouncy castle for the kids. It was a typical church fete which bought the community together and it was nice to see the village enjoying itself on such a lovely day.

I steadied myself against the graveyard wall and continued my Kegel squeezes. With each squeeze I felt the balls slide over my G-spot and my climax get closer. I was breathing hard, in through in my nose and out through my mouth.

'Shit Becca. You're about to cum in front of all these people,' I thought to myself.

I gripped the wall tighter and squeezed and relaxed at a faster pace.

Squish. Relax. Squish. Relax.

"Oh fuck," I said under my breath.

I was about to flood my panties with cunt juice when I felt a hand on my shoulder and a familiar voice.

"Becca. Welcome to my fete. It's so good to see you my child," said Father Tobias.

My orgasm evaporated at the pivotal moment and I had a split second to compose myself before I turned around.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat as I turned to face him. "I told you I'd be here Father. How's the fete going?"

He gave me a look that said he knew I was up to something, but didn't know what it was.

"It's gone really well, it's always good to see the community pulling together to help out the less fortunate."

He still had his hand on my shoulder and guided me into the hustle and bustle of the fete.

"Would you like a tea or coffee?" he asked.

"Coffee please Father, but I'm buying."

"It's a voluntary contribution really. We don't push people to donate," he chuckled.

I threw a couple of pound coins into the collection tin and took a coffee each. I needed something to revive me from my almost orgasmic state and hangover headache. Even the slightest movements now had me on the edge of cumming in front of the vicar.

"Is there anything that takes your fancy doctor?" he asked, waving his arms in the direction of the many stalls.

It may have had a double meaning, but I let it go.

"I could do with some food to be honest."

"How about a sausage?" he asked with a smirk.

That definitely had a double meaning.

"I'd love one," I said with a cheeky smile.

We moved over to the barbecue and Father Tobias ordered two hot dogs.

"Hi Doctor Reynolds," said Heidi from behind the grill as she passed me the hotdog.

"Hello Heidi. How are you doing today?" I asked.

"God is shining down on this glorious day," she said, looking to the heavens.

"I'm sure he is," I smiled.

Her bible studies seemed to be paying off. She was dressed in jeans and a t shirt, but the same piercing eyes stared into my very soul. I had to tear my eyes from hers before she hypnotised me. Her heavy breasts swayed as she moved and seemed to be attracting the attention of many young guys.

The vicar took his hotdog and we mooched around the fete making small talk.

"She's a pretty young thing, isn't she?" I said.

"Who? Heidi? Yes, but she's had a lot of problems and she's really coming out of her shell since she's discovered God," he said.

"Looks like she's discovering boys too," I laughed, looking over at as she giggled and flirted with a group of four young men.

"God has blessed her with an angelic body," he laughed. "It's one of the things she is thankful for."

"Is she a runaway?" I asked.

"Yes. I don't know the full details as we do not try and pry too deeply. We just point them in the direction of the good book and let it work its magic," he said, taking another bite of his hotdog.

"And your guidance of course," I laughed.

He smiled.

"I can guide the youngsters in many ways, thanks to my faith, but some things they must learn from other people," he said.

I slid the hot dog into my mouth suggestively and took a bite as he watched on. I swallowed deeply and wiped the ketchup from my lips with my finger before sucking it clean.

"Like what?" I asked.

"The good book can teach them many things in principal and it speaks to them in so many ways, but the community helps them to interact with others. The world is such a cruel and terrible place these days. I am trying to create a safe haven for them, so they can build a better life. These modern times of people wanting everything for nothing and over indulging even if they cannot afford it is the not the way God intended us to live our lives," he started preaching at me.

"How did he intend us to live our lives?"

"To be thankful for what we have and to be self-sufficient. Did you know Becca, that this is the first time in human history that rich people are thin and poorer people are fat? How can that be? It was always the other way around where the rich people could afford to be opulent and the poorer people couldn't afford to get fat. Now so many sponge from the state that pretty soon the system will collapse."

"So, what's your suggestion?" I asked, feeling genuinely intrigued by his philosophy.

"To count our blessings for the things we do have and not to live beyond our means. That's what I'm trying to instil into my charity group. I want them to build their own community and live amongst it as themselves."

"Cut off from the outside world?" I asked.

"To some extent, yes," he said.

"So, the village is now their community," I said. "I get it."

"No, no, no, my child the village is nothing to do with it," he chuckled. "Our community is not the village."

I was taken aback.

"If you're not building it here, then where is it?" I asked.

"That's what I want to show you, if you have the time? It's about ten miles up the road."

My alarm bells rang and all thoughts of cumming in my panties had gone in a split second. Hannah's body was found ten miles from the village according to Lexa. If my theory was correct about her escaping someone or something, maybe it was Father Tobias' Eden Project.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers