Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever, you're doing guys, keep it right there. Don't change a thing she's about to orgasm," I said.

There were gasps behind me and Father Tobias shushed them. I was lost in the moment and willed her to cum.

It didn't take long. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as she climaxed as the two guys serviced her just the way she liked it. The crowd grew restless and stood in awe as she came hard in front of them. Her tightening cunt must have been too much for the guy fucking her because he came shortly after she did. He slowed down and pushed in deep as he shot his hot seed into her young fertile hole with a satisfied groan.

As quickly as it had begun, it was all over. I felt sorry for the guy licking her pussy, as he was the only one who hadn't cum, but he didn't seem bothered. The three of them straightened up and both guys kissed the girl lovingly before she pulled her clothes back on as though nothing had happened.

I was half expecting a round of applause from the crowd, but it never came.

"Fellow servants of God, you have just witnessed a blessed thing thanks to our new sex therapist, Doctor Reynolds," announced the vicar. "She is here to help with this sort of thing. The miracle of sexual intercourse should and must be enjoyed by all, as God is our witness."

There were more murmurs from the crowd.

"Thank you, Doctor, that was incredible," panted the young girl, still recovering from a cunt full of semen and mind-blowing orgasm.

"You're welcome," I said, not really knowing what else to say.

My acceptance into the community seemed to be going well until a younger girl stepped forward from the crowd.

"Please forgive me Father, but making a girl orgasm isn't that difficult if you're a girl," she said. "We know our own bodies."

"I didn't see you offering any advice," I said with some sass. "I'll make you cum if you like."

"Doctor, please do not be confrontational. This is a peaceful community. Summer is merely pointing out the fact that girls know their own bodies," said Father Tobias, trying to calm the situation.

This bitch had annoyed me and although it was a peaceful community, I wanted to make sure she knew who was in charge when it came to sex.

"I can make men or women cum, just the same. It's all about having the right skills," I said to her.

"I understand that," she said. "How about you show us something special with the men then?"

I thought for a moment and looked to the heavens for added effect. The vicar smiled and kept quiet.

"How about if I get five guys off in under five minutes?" I said.

"What?" she gasped. "You're going to make five of them cum in under five minutes?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"That's not so hard," laughed a guy in the crowd. "You've got three holes and two hands."

The crowd giggled nervously.

"Okay. I'll do it and keep my trousers on. How does that sound?"

"Hands and mouth only?" she asked.

I took my top and bra off and threw them on the haystack, standing there in front of them all bare breasted. Some of the guys already looked like they were about to lose their loads, they would be the first ones I would pick. Sexual psychology was my strong point, not theirs.

We were talking about me sucking and jerking five guys off at once which would be enough to turn anyone on. They would already be hard and wanting to try me out so I was halfway there before I even got on my knees.

Men were visual when I came to sex, so seeing my large bouncy tits was also helping my cause.

"Deal!" I said.

I got into a submissive position on my knees and pointed at five horny looking guys.

"You, you, you, you and you," I said.

They all looked at the vicar for approval. He just shrugged and nodded.

The five young studs crowded in and dropped their trousers and boxer shorts. All five of them were shaved, like it was as compulsory as wearing the uniform. There wasn't a pubic hair in sight which instantly got my approval. The jolt of getting to my knees had also moved the love eggs back into the right place. If they wanted a show, they were about to get one. I was going to make five strangers shoot their loads while I climaxed in my jeans, it didn't get better than that.

"Wait!" cried Summer. "Who's timing it?"

Father Tobias became the independent adjudicator and set his watch. He raised his hand and then dropped it to signify we had begun.

Men are simple creatures and the sight of a bare boobed slut on her knees servicing five cocks was sure to make one of them cum in less than a minute. All of them were already hard and shuffled forwards to be the first one between my lips. Men also love to hear a girl talking dirty and degrading herself so I helped them along the way.

"Come closer boys, this slut needs feeding and five cocks is just what I need."

I looked up at their horny faces with wanton lust in my eyes. I wanted to see which one looked closest to spunking, their eyes said it all. Having picked out the youngest looking guy who looked like he'd never seen a girl on her knees before, I thought I'd leave him out and go for more of a challenge.

One guy was extremely hard so I sucked him into my mouth first. I grabbed the young guy and jerked him off with my left hand and picked another random cock and jerked it with my right hand. The other two stood around me so I was surrounded by prime meat.

I spat on the two cocks to my left and right and throated the one in my mouth. The balls in my pussy wobbled with my movements and I helped my own orgasm build by tightening and relaxing my pelvic floor muscles just as I had outside the church.

My G-spot tingled as the seconds passed away. I had a plan, but I needed one of them to cum first so I could put my filthy idea into practice.

"Mmm...fuck...come on boys...give me that hot load...I love cum," I moaned in between sucks. "Yeah?... You like that don't you?... Who's going to be first?"

I alternated between the five of them giving them hand jobs and sucking them off in turn until one of them came. It didn't take long and surprisingly it wasn't the one I thought it would be.

A hot jet of stringy spunk hit my cheek from the right and I immediately capped my lips over his tip and took the rest of it in my mouth.

I moaned with pleasure and rolled my eyes back to show my appreciation. It was thick and salty as it drenched my taste buds.

"Forty-two seconds gone," announced Father Tobias sounding impressed.

The onlookers gasped in shock. Maybe it was a new record.

Rather than swallowing the hot prize I put my plan into action. I spat the slimy mess into my hands and rubbed it on the two cocks either side of me.

"Cum is the best lube in the world," I smiled.

I slathered the slippery liquid all over them and started to wank them faster. I felt like I was milking a cow's teat or four cows' teats in this case. Wet jerking noises and the sound of me sucking and licking their cocks ensued.

"I want your dirty cum all over me," I teased them.

Having a slippery hand job was too much for the young-looking guy and he erupted next. Once again, I stuffed his cock into my mouth and took his very big thick load like a champ. My Kegel exercises were driving me closer to ecstasy and the taste of spunk was speeding up the process.

"Good heavens doctor, that's two loads in one minute fifteen seconds," said Father Tobias.

I made show of letting the sperm drip from my mouth into my hands and then distributed it equally onto the three remaining cocks.

One. Two. Three.

Wank. Suck. Jerk.

"Having another man's cum on you dick feels good doesn't it?" I said to them.

"Wow this is so dirty," one of them cooed. "You are an angel sent from God."

"No, I'm a dirty whore sent from God," I giggled. "A dirty, cum guzzling whore."

I licked their balls, flicked my tongue across their frenulums, sucked their cocks, jerked them and rubbed them for all I was worth. I was in my element and nothing was going to stop me from achieving my goal.

I squeezed my pussy muscles and felt the spark growing inside me. I was seconds away from cumming when the next guy spurted a thick stream of jizz across my chin. As I sucked the spunk from his balls I came hard in my jeans.

The taste and texture of the third load had triggered me and I contracted hard around the love eggs deep in my cunt. I felt my own ejaculation flood into my already drenched panties and knew I'd wet my jeans.

There was a gasp from the crowd and the vicar as I screamed with a mouthful of dick and sperm and climaxed in front of them. They thought that sucking cocks had made me cum but it was a combination of that and the balls rubbing me inside.

"She's cumming Father, she truly is a sexual angel," I heard one of the girls say.

"Give me more cum... I fucking love it... you dirty bastards... feed me your sperm," I cried uncontrollably.

This time I kept the load in my mouth and sucked the next cock I was presented with. Cum oozed all over his shaft and across my lips and chin as I gave him the sloppiest cummy blowjob they'd ever seen. I slurped the cum off his cock and moved on to the next one and dribbled it all over his cock and balls.

"Cum in my slutty mouth," I ordered, looking up at him wide eyed. "Who's going to pop first?"

I jerked the two of them frantically using all my skills as I knew I was running out of time. My jeans felt warm and wet like I'd pissed myself. The silky feel of two cum coated cocks was incredible and I didn't want it to end.

"You want to see me swallow it don't you boys? Come on feed me that sticky load," I gasped as my orgasm subsided.

I changed my pace for the finale and alternated between both cocks.

One. Two.

Suck. Lick. Slurp.

"Spray me with it... paint my pretty little face," I panted.

I used a twisting motion with my hand as I jerked them into my mouth. I spat and dribbled and licked and sucked. I was desperate for it. I was practically sucking both of them at the same time as their cocks were now touching.

"One-minute left," said Father Tobias.

"Yeah? You gonna cum for me... you love it don't you... cum in my face," I goaded them.

"Oh...uh...uh."

The guy with the biggest cock started to cum and instead of taking it in my mouth I pointed his purple helmet at the cock next to him. Long slimy ropes of sticky spunk splattered all over his friends throbbing shaft. The sight of such a dirty act made him cum instantly and I took the final load into my mouth tasting both of them.

Throb. Throb. Throb.

The final cock pumped his heavy load between my eager lips until his balls were drained.

I opened my mouth wide to show them the load, gargled briefly and then swallowed hard with a huge smile on face.

"Sweet heavens above. Four minutes, forty seconds" gasped the vicar.

I smacked my lips together and let out a long sigh.

"Thanks boys, that was fucking delicious," I giggled.

There was stunned silence as the crowd of uniformed runaways took in what had just happened.

My face was sticky with streaks of stray cum and my tits were glazed in it, where it had dribbled from my lips during the blowjobs. I stood up and one of the young guys handed me a cloth to clean myself up. I wiped my face and chest and looked down at my very stained jeans. I had squirted a sizable amount of clear ejaculate through my panties and it had wet the crotch of my jeans and ran down the inside of my thighs, staining the light blue denim a much darker shade.

"I cannot believe you came, from just sucking cocks," said Summer, in astonishment.

She seemed to have mellowed now that I had proven what a slut I could be. I wasn't going to tell them about the love eggs, I just let them believe whatever they wanted to believe.

"Sucking cocks, drinking cum and being watched by strangers always makes me cum," I laughed.

I slipped my bra and top back on as the boys gave themselves a wipe down and pulled their boxers and green combat trousers back up.

"I know, but even so I wasn't expecting it to make you squirt so violently," continued Summer.

"Come on Summer, are you trying to tell me you're not wet down there after seeing that," I nodded at her crotch.

She went silent.

"I thought as much. In fact, I bet there's not a soft cock or dry pussy among you? Am I right?" I laughed.

I could see bulges in trousers and imagined the girls were as aroused as the men.

"Okay the shows over folks," said the Vicar. "Let's have you all back to work please."

He took my hand and led me away from them as they dispersed and went back to whatever they were doing in the fields. I had no doubt that some of them would be sneaking off to fuck with their chosen partner as soon as we were gone.

"Well, your skills seem to have no end my dear," gasped Father Tobias. "That was quite extraordinary what you did to those five young men. I've never seen cum used to lubricate other men before, very inventive."

"One of my many talents Father," I said proudly.

"Indeed. Now let me finish showing you around and then you can make a decision as to whether you wish to help the community or not."

We walked back to the main parade square and he showed me around the accommodation block.

"These used to be the barracks where all the men would share a room. We have altered the construction so that everyone staying here has their own room," he explained.

The long barrack building looked the same from the outside but internal dividing walls had been built and the whole building had been converted into basic bedrooms.

"That's amazing," I said, feeling my wet jeans pull at my skin as I walked.

The barracks were deserted and I guessed they were all hard at work.

We came back outside and he showed me the mess hall which looked just as I expected. Long tables like a school dining room where everyone would eat together. It further cemented the community by having a communal meal together three times a day.

Some young men and women were preparing food in the kitchens and laying tables for dinner. Again, everything was basic but more than adequate. If you were homeless or a runaway this place would feel like the Ritz.

One thing I had noticed is that all the men and women were nice looking and in good shape. No one was overweight or ugly and I wondered if Father Tobias only allowed a certain grade of people into his charitable community.

"How come everyone here is so gorgeous," I said, looking at some of the kitchen staff.

"We have a program of work, fitness and bible studies," explained Father Tobias.

"And everyone follows it?"

"Of course. It's all part of the Eden project rules. Every morning we have a five-mile run followed by calisthenics and yoga. The mind cannot be pure without the body."

"I agree entirely. Nothing makes you feel more alive than a good workout."

"Well, as you probably know exercise is the most under prescribed medication for depression. It releases endorphins and lifts your mood. Many of the runaways are in a bad way when they first arrive but a few weeks into the program and they are better than ever," he said.

"That's absolutely right. I exercise most mornings with a run and yoga," I said.

"I suppose we are not so different from the military men who frequented this place before us. Discipline and exercise made them into better people. We are trying to do the same thing."

We meandered around the revitalised military installation slowly making our way to what looked like a refurbished chapel.

"Morning exercise is then followed by breakfast and then they all get to work to improve things and make us self-sufficient. They stop for lunch followed by more work and then bible studies before dinner. After dinner they are free to do whatever they like," he continued.

"It sounds like a very well thought out program. What do you teach at bible studies?" I asked.

"We try to keep it light really. It's more a set of rules on how this community should live their lives. There is no crime or violence allowed here as I already explained. People should be respectful of each other and respectful of God."

"And what if they're not?"

"Then they are banished, just like God banished Adam and Eve from the original Garden of Eden. We cannot allow bad apples to corrupt the project," he said.

"But you allow certain things that the bible says are a sin?" I stated.

"Like what my child?"

"Fornication and swearing for a start," I laughed.

"Swearing is permitted so long as it is not directed at a person to cause harm."

I thought I understood what I meant, but I tested the water.

"So, I can say 'fucking hell that feels good' but I can't call someone a 'fucking cunt'?" I giggled.

"That's pretty much it, yes."

"And the fornication?"

"I have already explained that to you Becca. Sex should be enjoyed by all, and hopefully will boost our community. That's where I need your help."

"I still don't see how I can help."

"We have a fitness instructor to keep our people exercised. I teach them bible studies, I would like you to teach them how to enjoy sex," he shrugged. "Don't you think sex should be enjoyable?"

"Of course. In today's modern society porn has a lot to answer for. The woman seems to be nothing more than a fuck toy in most cases, it's all about satisfying the man. I think young people have a false sense of what is real when it comes to sex," I said.

This guy had really opened my eyes. He wasn't pushy or overly religious, he was just trying to make a better world in this small patch of abandoned land. His philosophy seemed ideal to me. Discipline, exercise and a list of rules to live by. The fact that everyone fucked everyone else made it my perfect place. I could see why young people would be drawn in by his ideas, but something still didn't feel right about it all. It all sounded too good to be true.

He led me to his crowning glory. The chapel.

"I've saved the best until last," he whispered like it was a secret.

The chapel looked like it had been built at the same time as the rest of the barracks, probably by the army. It was large enough to hold about a hundred people and constructed from stone. It looked quaint and almost part of the landscape.

Two large wooden doors filled the entrance arch and Father Tobias opened them ceremoniously.

"Welcome to our place of worship," he announced.

Inside the chapel it felt cooler as it shielded the heat of the day with its thick stone walls. It was laid out in the same way as the church in the village with pews either side of the aisle which lead to the altar.

The altar itself was a huge slab of stone and looked more like it was used to sacrifice a virgin than worship God. Although it smelt of church it also had an undertone of something else, I recognised. I'd smelt it many times before and especially when I was working in the brothel. The chapel smelt of sex. Whatever went on here it was more than prayers and sermons.

Father Tobias crossed himself as he entered the chapel, forehead to chest and then shoulder to shoulder. I followed suit to be respectful, but it meant nothing to me.

My legs felt clammy from my ejaculate, as I followed the vicar in like a lost sheep.

"This was used by so many soldiers in the past, to show their faith," he said. "Back then people had a spirit of community and had the lord almighty to unite them in a common goal."

He was right, years ago people feared God and worshipped him together as a community. The world wars had also brought them together with a common enemy. Nowadays in the modern world everyone seemed to be in it for their own gain. They didn't care about community spirit and had probably never even spoke to their own neighbours. The world had become a selfish place and I could see why he was doing what he was doing.