Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If only we could turn back time," he said sadly.

"Is that what you're trying to do? Bring back the good old days?" I asked.

"In a way, yes. There is too much pain and suffering in the world. If I can make a handful of likeminded people see the light, maybe we can pave the way to a better future for mankind. God is showing me the way."

Along both walls of the chapel there were ten stone tablets, one for each commandment, five on the left and five on the right. His philosophy of picking and choosing which commandments suited him intrigued me so I decided to see his take on things.

"Is the Ten Commandments where you got the rules of the Eden project from?" I asked.

"You are so full of questions Becca," he smiled. "That's what I like about you. You understand what I'm trying to do here."

"I think it's an interesting project, but your rules don't seem to fit the Ten Commandments from the bible."

"I see them more as a guide. The world has changed a lot since they were written," he replied.

"Ok. I understand that but you seem to be blatantly ignoring some of them," I continued.

I walked down the left-hand side of the chapel and passed the first four Commandments. They were written on stone tablets for added effect

"Worship only one God, do not worship any idols, do not take the lords name in vain and keep the sabbath day holy. Do you agree with all of those?" I asked

"Of course. Those are very important and must be adhered to. We do not work on Sunday before you ask," he chuckled.

I felt like a child learning from a teacher, but I wanted to make a point.

"Respect thy mother and thy father. What do you make of that one?"

"In general terms I would say it means respect your elders, not just your parents. With age comes wisdom and that should be respected," he said holding his arms out like he was conducting a reading.

I moved across to the other wall and pointed at the next tablet. Father Tobias followed me, intrigued.

"Thou shalt not kill is pretty self-explanatory," I said moving past it. "Thou shalt not steal. You already told me that borrowing is ok."

He bowed his head in acknowledgement.

I moved to the next tablet.

"How about this one? Thou shalt not commit adultery. How can you justify what goes on here? No one is married. Children will be born out of wedlock and everyone fucks everyone else. What happened to the sanctity of marriage and love?" I was trying to push his buttons now.

"In this modern age no one gets married anymore, my child. If everyone is free to love whoever they like there can be no adultery," he explained.

"What about people getting jealous? Jealousy must exist here. Maybe a girl wants the best-looking guy to herself or the one with the biggest cock," I said.

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife. The ninth commandment," he said pointing at the next tablet on the wall. "Jealousy is not permitted, nor the desire for things you cannot have."

"So, you've bent the rules to fit the society that you're building here?" I asked.

"Like I said they are guidelines. The good lord understands that even words cast in stone can be amended. Let's call it moving with the times. Everyone here is happy."

"Commandment ten. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. In other words, do not lie. Right?" I said trying to make a point.

"I'm not lying about any of this. Everyone here believes in what we are trying to build. No one is held prisoner here Becca. Did you see any gates preventing them from leaving?"

"No."

"If they were unhappy, they could leave whenever they like."

I finally had an opening I was looking for.

"Has anyone ever left here?"

"No."

He looked left and slightly upwards - a lie for sure. His tenth commandment had been broken in a heartbeat and I was sure it wasn't the first time. Hannah must have been here and she'd left for whatever reason and died during her escape. I knew it to be true down to my bones. I wanted to just ask him outright but if I asked 'did you know a girl called Hannah, who was pregnant and found dead just down the road?' he'd know I wasn't who I said I was. He'd think I was the police or a private investigator. All I could do was try and get closer to the community and try and dig a little deeper with less suspicious people.

"No one has ever left here?" I asked again.

"My dear doctor, this place is a haven for all who arrive. They follow the rules, they understand the potential here and they help to drive us forward towards a better more peaceful life," he smiled.

His tone never changed. He was always polite, concise and calm. He spoke slowly to ensure his words were understood. The weak minded with nothing to lose would think he was a god.

"Yes of course Father. It's just this place is so amazing I find it hard to believe. You truly are wonderful man and what you're doing here is a modern-day miracle," I said, bringing my enquiries to a close.

He nodded in appreciation and looked at my soaked crotch and smiled sympathetically.

"I think we need to get you out of those wet things my child," he said.

"It's fine, Father. I'm used to being wet down there," I winked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, there's wet and horny and then there's soaked and uncomfortable," he laughed. "Strip off and I'll get you some trousers."

"Really Father it's fine," I replied remembering the love eggs in my pussy. "I'll change when I get home."

"You could, but I don't really want you wetting the seats in my car. I can't have my vehicle smelling of vaginal juices, now can I?"

"No, I guess not," I laughed.

"Undress," he ordered.

I kicked my boots off and undid my jeans without hesitation and let them drop to my ankles. The smell of my quim filled my nostrils. Father Tobias licked his lips as he gazed at my soaked knickers. If I took them off, he'd see the string of my love balls hanging down and he'd know what I'd done.

"I'll need panties too please Father," I said looking at him with sexy eyes.

"Of course. Forgive me for staring but I've never seen a girl wet her panties like that before, it was quite extraordinary. I'll be right back."

He shuffled off awkwardly through a door at the back off the altar. I took the opportunity to remove my sodden underwear and quickly tugged on the string to remove the love balls from my aching cunt.

As they slurped out of me, I felt a trickle of juices spill out down my thighs making me shudder. My cunt suddenly felt empty after having the large steel balls filling me all afternoon. I had a yearning for it to be filled and hoped for a repeat performance from the vicar and get things back on track with him trusting me after my barrage of questions.

I slipped the slimy balls into my bag before he came back. Seconds later he appeared with a pair of green army trousers and plain white cotton knickers. They looked like army regulation clothing and I guessed this was the same sort of boring underwear the girls would be wearing.

I made no attempt to cover myself as I stood naked from the waist down. Father Tobias glanced at my wet panties on the floor and then between my legs at my sloppy hole.

"Oh my, sucking those boys made you very horny didn't it?" he gasped.

I moved over towards him and rubbed his crotch. I felt his throbbing manhood through his black trousers.

"Looks like it made you horny too," I said raising my eyebrows. "You enjoy it when I'm a little whore don't you Father?"

He gulped and looked a little uneasy.

"What's wrong? Don't you like me being forward? Don't you want to slide your cock inside me again or do you prefer it when I'm submissive?"

I undid his belt and was about to take his cock out when he looked over my shoulder and cleared his throat.

I realised we were not alone and turned to see Heidi standing at the end of the aisle.

I turned back to the vicar and whispered in his ear. "She can watch us fuck or she can join in if you like."

He ignored me and pushed me aside gently.

"Sorry Father I didn't realise you were busy," said Heidi, with her head held low.

"Heidi. It's fine. Would you be a dear and take the doctors wet clothing away for washing," said Father Tobias.

"Yes of course. I'm so sorry to interrupt," she gave me a knowing look.

"It's fine Father, I'll take them home and wash them, you don't have to go to all that trouble," I replied.

"No, no, I won't hear of it. You made them messy helping us, so it's the least we can do," he waved Heidi away.

She picked up my panties and wrapped them in my jeans before leaving the chapel and closing the doors behind her.

We were alone which must have been his plan all along.

"Now. Where were we?" he asked with a lecherous smile on his face.

"You were saying how you liked seeing me sucking and jerking five young boys off," I said.

"You looked like a dark angel on your knees bare breasted. You were sensational," he said brushing my hair behind my ear.

"You liked my boobies?" I said in a childlike manner.

"Yes, I never got the chance to see them during our last encounter."

"That's because you bent me over and fucked me like a bitch," I giggled.

"Mmmmm, it was exquisite," he gasped looking to the heavens as he remembered fucking me. "Maybe you should undress some more and show them to me. I'm sure the lord would like you to share your gift with me."

I slowly stripped my top over my head and unclipped my bra. My full heavy breasts sprang free making him gasp with delight. He had a demon inside him, I had no doubt about it, but he was trying to keep it suppressed.

I was now completely naked in his chapel standing next to the altar. If he wanted me to be submissive, he was going to be disappointed. I wasn't a little lamb who he could control like the rest of his flock.

I moved in close and kissed him hard on the lips. While he was distracted, I yanked his zipper down and undid his button. His trousers fell to the floor and I pushed my hand into his pants to retrieve his stiff cock.

I stroked him with one hand and pulled his face down to my naked tits with the other.

"Suck them. Suck my fucking tits you dirty fucker. This is what you want isn't it?" I ordered.

His mouth engulfed my left nipple and he feasted on it as I wanked him off.

"That's it. Makes you hard doesn't it? You pervert. You love playing with young girls don't you."

His soft lips nuzzled and kissed my breasts in turn. His face felt smooth and his skin was flawless. He must have been as freshly shaven as everyone's genitals he felt so smooth.

I opened my legs and rubbed the tip of his cock against my engorged slippery labia making him groan with anticipation.

"Oh yes you feel heavenly. Please slip it inside you," he begged.

I leaned back on the cold stone altar and spread my legs for him, still in a standing position.

"You want to fuck my tight wet cunt? Come on then, stick it in me Father. I want your hot seed inside me," I said in a slutty voice.

"You have such a lovely way with words Becca. You turn me on so much. The lord has truly blessed me, sending you to us," he was back in religious mode again.

He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my well lubricated slit. I moaned as his glans flicked at my clit.

"No teasing. Just fuck me you dirty cunt. That's what you want isn't it? You want me to submit to you, like all the others have."

He didn't answer. He just thrust upwards hard and penetrated me up to his balls. He groaned in pleasure as I tightened my pussy walls around him to increase stimulation for both of us.

His hands pawed at my tits and he was mesmerised by them bouncing and jiggling at his touch. My fingers found my bean and I rubbed myself gently as he fucked me deep and hard. His thrusts were powerful as he planted passionate kisses on my lips and we both moaned in ecstasy. He had read me correctly and knew I wanted a good hard seeing to.

His thrusts became more violent and each upstroke lifted me upwards as we both started to breathe hard. I ran my fingers though his jet-black hair as we approached climax.

"Make me cum Father... that's it fuck my well used pussy," I gasped.

We fucked with urgency, both of us wanting to cum.

"You're such a sexy little thing," he moaned. "Such a tight wet hole. Thank the lord."

"Fuck that pussy...cum in it."

In and out. Hard and fast.

My ass was sore from the rough stone, but he carried on relentlessly.

"Ooh...ooh... such a dirty child of God... here it comes," he announced.

As his jets of hot semen hit my cervix, I came hard in unison with him.

"Fuck... I'm cumming!"

My voice echoed loudly around the chapel as he flooded me with his seed.

Pump. Throb. Pump. Throb. Spurt. Spurt. Spurt.

He held still as our orgasms subsided and kissed me again.

"Thank you, my sweet girl. It felt even more divine than last time you allowed me cum inside you. Nothing feels as good as creaming a willing hole," he panted.

He looked down as he withdrew slowly.

"Push it out for me, I love to see it drip out," he said, like some sort of dirty old man.

I gladly bore down to fart the pervert's spunk from my snatch. It left my body noisily and the vicar clapped his hands in appreciation.

"Delicious," he cooed.

I didn't bother wiping myself. I'd been wet all day so a few more hours of sperm dripping into my panties wasn't going to bother me. I pulled on the army issue knickers and trousers and put my boots and top back on.

Father Tobias got dressed and straightened himself up, smoothing down his hair. We both felt the sense of relief that only a good hard fucking can create. That warm glow emanated from both of us as I got ready to leave. It was as though it had needed to happen before we could move on with the rest of our day and I knew that was the real reason he'd bought me to the chapel.

"I have one more question for you Father," I said.

"Of course, Doctor Reynolds. Ask me anything," he said making his fingers into steeples.

"If your Eden project is all about propagating the human race behind closed doors, where are all the children?"

"Ah yes. That's a very good question my dear," his word and tone of phrase made him sound a lot older than thirty. "That stage of the project has only just begun. We had to rebuild the place first."

"So, are any of the girls pregnant yet?"

"Seven of them are, yes," he said proudly.

"How far along are they?"

"They're between three and six months. You'll get to meet them if you take the voluntary job," he smiled. "They were the first ones to be chosen for pregnancy. More will follow."

"Why do they have to be chosen? Surely everyone's entitled to get pregnant?"

"The community needs to be able to support the new arrivals. We cannot have twenty-nine girls all get prevent at the same time, we wouldn't be able to sustain them all. The project is still in its infancy," he said.

"And these are the first ones?" I knew he was lying. Hannah was pregnant when she was found dead.

"Yes."

"Do they know who the fathers are?" I laughed.

"No. All of the pregnant girls have been fertilised by several young men. After all, this is about free love and having fun. The women should not feel obligated to raise the child with just one man. The whole community will help to raise them."

"You seem to have it all worked out Father," I said.

"It's not just down to me. I've had help from fellow contributors to the project."

He led me out of the chapel and into the fading sunlight. He was telling me it was time to leave without actually saying the words. Maybe I'd asked too many questions and he wanted me to go. If I'd asked no questions about the place it would have been even more suspicious. I hoped I'd got the balance about right.

As we crossed the parade square, I saw a loose gathering of people. We passed them at a distance as we walked back to the vicar's car and I glanced over to see what the attraction was.

A girl who looked about eighteen was riding a young guy's cock for all she was worth, while another guy had a different girl bent over and was doing her from behind. There seemed to be no shame here when it came to sex. You could pretty much do it where and whenever you liked.

"It goes on all the time all over the compound," said Father Tobias, noticing my intrigue. "They're a horny young bunch, aren't they?"

"They certainly seem to be, yes."

We got into his car and drove back down the unkempt driveway as the fuck party continued behind us.

"It's a truly amazing and wonderful place you have here Father. It all seems too good to be true," I said.

"The Garden of Eden was too good to be true, but I know it existed. We need to return things to what they once were," he said softly.

The trees and hedgerows blurred past us as we drove back to the village. I had had my eyes opened in more ways than one. Had he brainwashed me? The place seemed perfect for a slut like me. Maybe I should quit my job and join his project for good.

My thoughts went back the mission. I needed to know what had happened to Hannah. That was the only reason I was there and I had to keep my mind on it. Whether it was for my own gain or the purpose of completing the mission I knew what I had to do.

Father Tobias shattered the silence with a simple question.

"After what I've shown you, are you going to help the Eden project?" he asked politely.

"When do you want me to start!"