Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love to see it. It sounds too good to be true," I laughed.

"Thank you, Doctor," he said. "I just have to thank everyone for coming to the fete and then we will be on our way."

He left me finishing my hotdog and coffee with my mind racing and my heart thumping. This had to be something, there were too many coincidences.

I watched Father Tobias get onto a small make shift stage with a microphone and make a short speech thanking his loyal followers, in the presence of God, for their valued contribution to his continuing charity work. He got a round of applause and he gave a gentle bow of his head in gratitude and then left the stage.

Heidi joined him at the foot of the stage like a lap dog and they both came back over to me.

"Shall we?" asked Father Tobias.

"I can't wait," I said, with excitement.

I was truly excited, but not for the reasons he thought. I was onto something here for sure, but I wasn't sure why he wanted to show it to me or how I could help.

My love eggs clanked in my squishy pussy as we walked over to his car. It was a modest saloon and more than fitted his personality. It wasn't flashy but there was something about it that made it stand out.

I sat in the front passenger seat and Heidi got in the back.

"Are we going home to Eden?" asked Heidi with glee.

"Yes, my child. Doctor Reynolds would like to offer her help, so we are going to show her what we do."

She looked to the heavens again and said, "Thank the lord."

I was beginning to think she may have gone a bit over board with all this religious stuff.

"Thank the lord indeed," repeated Father Tobias.

We drove out of the village and the rumble of the road and the vibration of the engine were beginning to resonate through my seat. The feeling was quite subtle, but the balls stuffed in my pussy magnified then a hundred times over. Unfortunately for me the balls were still stuck up against the front wall of my vaginal canal, stimulating my G-spot like never before.

I felt myself get hot as we took a steady drive down the deserted country roads.

"I found this place a long time ago," said Father Tobias, giving me a brief history. "I came across it by accident really, whilst out jogging. It spoke to me in so many ways."

"How so?" I asked, feeling my orgasm grow uncontrollably.

I tried to reposition myself on the seat, but it was no good. Without taking the balls out of my pussy there was nothing I could do. I willed it away, but it was useless. I was struggling to compose myself.

"You will see when we arrive," he smiled, giving me a quick glance.

"It is even better than the Garden of Eden," announced Heidi from behind me.

"I bet," I murmured, trying not to cum.

I was going to cum in the passenger seat of the vicar's car and there was no way of stopping it. I felt so wet down there that I had to glance between my legs to make sure I hadn't stained my jeans.

"How much further?" I asked.

"About six miles," he replied, giving me another sideways glance. "Are you ok Becca?"

I thought fast, looking out at the trees speeding past.

"I'm ever so sorry Father, but I could really do with a pee," I lied.

My plan was to stop the car before I climaxed in my knickers and then remove the balls and put them in my bag, without anyone noticing.

"Are you that desperate? It's not much farther now," he said.

"I could do with going too, Father," said Heidi, saving my bacon.

"Ok, ok. I'll pull over, but be quick," he said, as though he was talking to a couple of children.

My pussy started to spasm and it took all my mental strength not to cum in front of him. The car rumbled into a pot-holed layby and nearly triggered me off before coming to a stop.

I gingerly got out of the car and walked carefully to the bushes before I exploded in my jeans. I found a small patch of cover and shuffled out of my jeans and very soaked panties. The balls were still wedged up inside me and I was about to pull them out by the string when Heidi arrived by my side.

As the bush was so small, she was virtually on top of me meaning I couldn't pull the balls out. Instead I started to pee, hoping she'd move further away, but she had other ideas.

"I love peeing in nature," she giggled. "Feels so natural, don't you think Becca?"

She dropped her jeans and panties in front of me and I got an eyeful of her shaven twat before she squatted next to me and let it go. She wasn't shy in the slightest.

"Hee-hee feels so warm," she laughed as it dribbled past her large labia and onto the grass below.

I stuffed the string from the love egg inside my sopping hole just as she looked over to watch me pissing onto the floor like a dog.

"Mmmmm Father Tobias likes it all smooth," she said, looking at my shaven cunt.

That spoke volumes to me. My pussy wasn't the only one he'd stuck his cock into by the sound of things.

"He's seen your pussy?" I asked.

"Of course. I know he's seen yours too," she laughed.

I finished my pee and managed to move the balls inside me so they weren't against my G-spot. It would have to do until I could take them out in a more private location. Hopefully it would be enough to calm me down long enough not to cum whilst I was out in public. I wiggled my ass to remove the last few drips and pulled my sodden knickers back up. They now felt cold as well as wet, from the fresh air.

I watched Heidi wiggle her ass and then wipe her labia with her fingers. She flicked the pee from her hand and then wiped it on the grass before pulling her grey thong back up. As she adjusted it to take her ample lips, I noticed she too was soaked down there. The material was darker around her crotch from being turned on. Maybe she had love balls inside her too, but I doubted it. She pulled her jeans on and we got back into the car.

"All better girls?" said the vicar, sounding like a pervert.

"Much," we both said.

We pulled back onto the road and sped off away from the village. With the balls no longer on my G-spot I felt a little more in control, but a large bump in the road could soon change that. I was beginning to wish I hadn't stuffed the balls up my quim this morning, but it was too late to be worried about it.

Father Tobias looked over at me with a big beaming smile.

"I'm glad you came to my church a few days ago," he beamed.

"What makes you say that?"

"I don't know, but the lord has sent you to me for a reason and I think I know why."

"Go on," I said.

"You see... my community is not just about being self-sufficient and closed off from the outside world. It's more than that and I think you can help," he said, starting to worry me.

"Help you how?"

"With the sex side of things."

"What?" I blurted.

"The sex side of things," he repeated. "You're a therapist and I think you can help the community."

"The church really is more open about sex than I thought," I laughed in mockery.

"It's not all about the church. God has different ways of communicating to us and he has spoken to me."

For the first time this guy was starting to creep me out.

"Is this more of a personal thing then? The Eden Project?"

"In a way. Although we live by the bible there are some aspects which I thought required modifying. Like free love," he said.

"Free love as in fornication?" I gasped.

"Fornication is not the word I would use. So long as everyone is happy, where is the harm in having more than one sexual partner outside of marriage?"

This guy was unbelievable. First, he was telling me that incest was allowed and now this.

"I couldn't agree more Father," I said. "My past is full of seedy acts with strangers."

Heidi tittered in the back and covered her mouth.

"I know, you told me, but as I told you a few days ago, we are all brothers and sisters and we should all love each other."

"There's love and then there's lust," I said. "There's a difference."

"In some ways, but the outcome is the same. A pleasurable experience and the creation of new life."

"So, your community is about making babies?" I asked, trying not to sound shocked.

"Of course. I have already explained that the creation of life is the most sacred thing. Why not create life within a closed community with willing kind hearted people?" he was in full on preach mode now.

"So, you're saying that in your community, everyone can have sex with whoever they like as long as it results in babies?" I asked.

"We need to build the human race into something better than over indulgence and internet selfies. Don't you think?"

In a way he was right, but the more he spoke the more I started to realise that this guy was a religious nut. He wasn't creating a community he was creating a fucking sex cult. He was preying on the weak and needy and taking advantage of them. My guess was he'd fucked every girl in the community. He'd definitely interfered with Heidi.

"I'll hold judgement until we get there," I said.

My thoughts turned to Hannah. Maybe she had been part of the community and found out it wasn't all it seemed so she'd escaped. It didn't explain why she was drugged. If everyone was willing how did she end up dead from an anaesthetic overdose?

We turned into another deserted side road having not seen another vehicle for quite a while. This place may have only been ten miles from the village but it seemed a million miles away. There was a small turning onto an overgrown driveway on the left and we pulled in and stopped.

On the right was a low brick wall covered in ivy and vegetation. Nature was taking back what had once been hers.

"Please get out," said Father Tobias, as he took his seat belt off and opened his door.

We all debussed and stood in the entranceway.

"Read the sign," he said.

Heidi was clapping her hands together like a mental patient.

There was a sign on the wall, which once would have taken pride of place for any military establishment. It said "Medena Barracks" in large bold letters, or at least it used to. The sign was worn with weather and time and some of the letters had almost disappeared. From a distance the only visible letters were e-d-e-n.

"Do you see now why it spoke to me Becca?" he said opening his arms to the sky.

"Holy shit. Yes, I can," I gasped in genuine shock.

I could see how a religious freak would see this as a sign from God.

"And so, the Eden Project was born," he announced.

Heidi was going into a meltdown she was so excited. She bounced up and down making her enormous boobs almost bounce out of her top.

"I jogged past it three years ago and had a revelation," he said. "It was once a military installation, but has long since been abandoned. I knew I had to use it to help others and build a better world for people. Medena Barracks became Eden in the blink of an eye."

I had to make this weirdo think I was on his wave length.

"I can see what you mean, that's amazing Father. It's starting to make sense to me now."

"Let's go and take a look, shall we?" he said.

We got back in the car and drove up the overgrown road.

"We never cleared the road for obvious reasons. We don't want prying eyes coming in and ruining everything. They wouldn't understand," he said.

There were no gates, but I did see a chain link fence at the boundary to the road. If people were being held here against their will I couldn't see how. The road twisted and wound through the trees until it opened out into a clearing full of buildings.

It would have once been a bustling army installation, maybe dating back to the second world war. Maybe that's what the war memorial was for. Now it was a thriving community that had been restored in many places. Some of the buildings still looked derelict, but most had been refurbished into small dwellings.

"This is where the charity money ends up," he said.

"Wow," I said, in awe.

"God has given us this glorious gift," said Heidi.

It looked like the trees had been cleared into a square by the army and then the buildings had been erected. It was very secluded on all four sides and the trees stretched into the distance for miles. The old parade square had been cleared and now had washing drying on long lines. I saw bedding, towels and clothing blowing in the breeze. All the clothing seemed to be the same and I soon saw why.

As we got out of the car, I saw young men and women all dressed in dark green trousers and pure white T shirts. They looked like old army physical exercise clothing.

Father Tobias saw my quizzical look.

"When I first got here the place had been abandoned, including a lot of army issue clothing. It was another sign from God. In such a wasteful society why not put it all to good use?" he said, proudly.

"So, you took over the place without permission?" I asked, trying to delve further.

Any thoughts of Hannah were out of my mind at this point. What he had achieved here was truly staggering.

"I know the bible says thou shalt not steal, but I look at it more as borrowing. No one has been here for years and we have practically rebuilt the place, so maybe it now belongs to us," he shrugged.

His voice never changed, he always had that religious tone that only vicars and priests can do.

Three young men and two young women came over to greet the vicar. They all hugged him and welcomed him back. He introduced me to them, but I didn't get their names.

"How many of you are here?" I asked a cute guy with a crew cut.

"I think there's about sixty of us now, right Father?" he replied.

"Thirty men and twenty-nine women," he nodded.

I was flabbergasted.

"Wow I never thought it would be so many," I gasped.

"Doctor Reynolds is a sex therapist and is offering her time to help those who need it," said the vicar.

"Wow. I've heard about you guys," said a pretty brunette. "Welcome to Eden."

"Glad to be here," I replied.

"Let me show you around," said the vicar.

Heidi scurried off with the others, probably to get changed into her army outfit like the rest of them.

"We grow all our own crops, tend sheep and chickens and pull our water from a well," he said proudly.

As we walked around, we saw newly refurbished buildings, allotments with potatoes and vegetables growing and pens for sheep, pigs and chickens. I was truly impressed with it all.

"Everyone here commits to the program and invests their skills into the Eden project. It's all for the growth of the community," he said.

"Excuse my language, but this is fucking incredible," I said and I meant it.

"Swearing is permitted here young Becca. It seems to be the modern way. You don't have to mind your p's and q's here," he laughed.

"Seriously Father, it's amazing what you're doing here."

"You're too kind, but I've not shown you everything yet," he said.

As we walked further into his very own version of Eden, we saw more men and women working hard on various tasks. They all seemed committed and happy.

"There is no crime or violence permitted here. A lot of them have witnessed enough of that already and like the fact this is such a peaceful place," he continued.

More green and white uniforms appeared, repairing buildings, carrying food and doing chores. It was like an Amish community in many ways.

"Ah. Here we are. Sit next to me and observe," he instructed me.

We sat on a bench together and watched the comings and goings around us.

In the field in the distance I watched two men stop work and take drinks from a young girl who was offering refreshments to the workers. That's not all she was offering.

"Watch," said Father Tobias, pointing at the three of them.

The young girl put her drinks tray down and poked one of the young guys in the chest as though she was choosing him.

He nodded and walked over to a pile of haystacks. I sat open mouthed as she dropped her trousers and panties and lifted one leg onto a haystack to expose her bald pussy.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"She's picked him for some afternoon fun," he said like it was nothing.

The guy dropped in behind her and kissed her neck making her squirm. His hand reached around her torso and then down to her clit as he rubbed her gently.

"Is he going to fuck her?" I said aghast.

"Only if she permits it," he replied. "Which she obviously does."

She reached back and rubbed his crotch and said something to him. They were too far away to hear it, but it didn't take a genius to work it out. She wanted fucking.

He dropped his trousers and slipped into her from behind. More words were said over her shoulder and the other guy walked over.

He slid beneath the two of them and sat on the haystack between the girl's legs and started to lick her clit as his friend fucked her from behind. It was a bold move seeming as his tongue was inches from his friends' cock. One slip and he'd have been sucking it.

"She wants to cum," said Father Tobias. "It aids fertilisation if the woman orgasms after or during ejaculation."

He was right, but I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. This young girl wanted fertilising and she wasn't at all shy about it. What had happened to her to make her so brazen? She almost put me to shame.

Once again, the vicar sensed my curiosity.

"Let's go and get a closer look," he said.

We got up and walked nearer to the threesome. We weren't the only ones moving in for a closer look. Several men and women had stopped work and were moving in the same direction.

We stopped several feet away, but close enough that they knew we were there. I could hear the guys thighs slapping against her ass cheeks and the slurping noise of his friend licking her clit like his life depended on it. He wasn't going to get her off like that, I could tell by the look on her face. Whatever the guy was doing it wasn't working for her. All women are different when it comes to stimulation.

"They won't make her cum like that," I stated.

Father Tobias smiled at me, "Now you know why you're here, my child. Show them."

The vicar stepped forward as the fucking continued. No one seemed remotely bothered by our presence or by the presence of the other members of the community who had come to watch the miracle of conception.

"This is Doctor Rebecca Reynolds. She is a sex therapist," he said, introducing me. "She is here to help you, both physically and spiritually. She has some advice for you," he said to the threesome.

The fucking stopped and the guy licking her pussy pushed his head round her thighs to see me.

"Show them," said Father Tobias, gesturing for me to take centre stage.

I hesitated briefly not really believing what was happening, but then jumped straight in to the thing I did best.

"Slow down and vary your stroke," I said to the guy behind her, with his cock still embedded in her dripping snatch. "Go slow and deep and then shallow and fast, mix it up a little until you find out what she likes. Respond to her moans and body movements. You'll know when you get it right."

He slid in and out of her without responding to me, but he had listened. He went balls deep and then almost completely withdrew from her tight bald cunt.

"And you, you're not eating a fucking ice cream, it's a woman's clitoris," I said to the guy eating her out. "Lick gently either side of it and see if she likes it. If she responds positively try sucking her clit and licking her inner thighs. I'm sure the pair of you can get her off before he blows his seed inside her."

As they double-teamed the lucky bitch, she started to pant and looked over her shoulder at me to give me a nod of gratitude. She obviously liked my advice.

There were whispers and murmured questions behind us from the gathering crowd. They must have wondered who this bitch thought she was, telling their friends how to fuck.

The guy behind her changed his pace and speed as I'd instructed him and I watched the girl lower her head. She was getting close.