Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 06

Story Info
Becca gets initiated into the Eden project.
13.9k words
4.69
25k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca XXX The Eden Project. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

Father Tobias had driven me to the Eden project, before the police came looking for me. I'd hidden in the back of his car and he'd driven past the clinic to get me out of the village.

"The police are there," he'd said, as we'd passed my former place of work. "Don't worry you'll be safe at Eden."

I hoped he was right. Lexa had told me that if the police got involved, I was on my own. I didn't fancy explaining why I'd encouraged a brother and sister to fuck each other, to a judge if it went to trial. I didn't really know how serious the situation was and I certainly didn't want to find out. Hiding out at the old Medena barracks would give me a safe haven and allow me to find out what was really going on there.

Father Tobias had fallen for my plan and I believed that he now had one hundred percent trust in me. How long that trust lasted, only time would tell.

As he showed me to a room in the old barracks buildings, I acted the part of being in shock at what I'd done. I held my head low and had a face full of worry. I wanted him to see my weaker side so that he'd leave me to rest for the remainder of the day. I was genuinely exhausted. Undercover work is hard on the mind and I always had to stay one step ahead of him. I had to control the way I moved, the way I looked, my facial expressions, my body language and of course what I said to him. All of this took an incredible amount of energy and strength of mind and today it had taken its toll on me.

My room wasn't with the rest of the general community. It appeared to be in a separate block which Father Tobias told me was the staff quarters. My amenities were slightly better as I was classed as an instructor rather than just another runaway. The room was basic, with a double bed, a chair and a chest of drawers. There was no television or radio, just a bible sitting on the chest of drawers.

On the bed were some clothes. The same dark green trousers that everyone else wore, were laid out for me along with seven pairs of panties and seven black vest tops. There was a black crop top and a pair of black shorts, along with socks and a pair of trainers and a pair of hiking boots. Beside them were a set of toiletries which consisted of a bar of soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste and a set of towels.

"You look exhausted my child," said the vicar. "You should have everything you need. Please get some rest and I'll see you in the morning."

I gave him a thankful look as though he'd saved my life.

"Thank you for everything Father," I said in a tired voice. "I'll see you in the morning."

He shut the door behind him and left me to it.

The first thing I did was get my phone out of my bag and send a text to Lexa to let her know what had happened. I told her that I'd been fired and that the plan had worked and that I was now staying at the Eden project.

She texted back:

"Good work Becca. Keep me posted."

I put my phone on silent and put it back in my bag. I then checked that the field kit was still in the hidden compartment in my bag. If my phone got confiscated, I would still have a backup. No one had mentioned taking it away from me and I hadn't been searched on the away in, so I assumed they weren't that bothered about people having contact with the outside world.

My next priority was to secure the escape routes in case this really wasn't what it seemed. I had a window looking to the east of the facility with a tree line about five hundred metres away. If I had to make a run for it, I'd try and get to the tree line and then lose any pursuers in the woods, before trying to make it to the chain link fence and escaping. Hopefully I wouldn't be covered in DNA and full of anaesthetic, but there was no way of knowing where any of this was going.

I didn't feel threatened, if anything I felt peaceful and as though I belonged here. I still had a very stressful job to do, but at least I could have some fun if the opportunity arose.

My head hit the pillow and I was asleep in seconds.

****

I awoke to the sound of a crowing cockerel. I'd been woken up by cocks many times, but never like this. Autumn had begun and the morning felt chilly despite the sun beginning to rise. I peeled back the curtains and looked out into the dawn.

The grass was dewy and people were starting to stir, probably ready for the morning run. Father Tobias had told me that they ran five miles every morning followed by calisthenics and yoga before breakfast. That sounded like a perfect way to clear my head and get some exercise and meet a few people.

There were no luxuries in the accommodation block, such as an ensuite bathroom, so I had to go to the ablutions block for a pee, wash and to clean my teeth.

I threw on my shorts, crop top and trainers and went to find them.

There were a couple of people in the toilet block doing the same things as me. I had a pee, wiped my pussy and pulled yesterday's panties up. There hadn't seemed much point in putting on a fresh pair if I was about to get hot and sweaty on a run. After a quick spruce up in the sink and freshening my breath with a good clean I was ready to face the day.

There were a lot of people gathering on the old parade square, dressed in the same clothes as me except their vests were white and mine was black. I guessed staff had to be distinguishable from the rest of the community.

Every one of them seemed in great shape. Most of the guys were well toned and muscular and the women had bodies like fitness models. Tight bums looked shapely through their shorts and their perky boobs strained to be set free from their crop tops.

"Right guys. We thank the lord for this blessed day and the opportunity to better ourselves under his ever-watchful eye," said an older guy who I assumed was the instructor.

He wore black the same as me.

"Thank the lord," I was weirded out by their monotonous chanting tone as they all replied in unison.

"I believe we have been sent a new arrival today. Is she among us?" he asked.

All eyes were suddenly on me. I put my hand up with trepidation and stepped forward.

"We all welcome Doctor Reynolds to our humble community," he said, gesturing towards me. "I'm sure you'll all get to meet her at her initiation ceremony tonight, but for now we must exercise."

He started to jog off towards the woods while I stood there wondering what the hell this initiation ceremony was, that he had just washed over.

Heidi jogged past me and grabbed my arm to drag me along with the crowd.

"Morning Doctor Reynolds," she winked. "How are you?"

I jogged to keep pace with her.

"What's this initiation ceremony?" I asked.

"All new members have to be initiated at the chapel. It's part of the rules of Eden," she giggled.

"Yes, I get that, but what is it?" I asked again.

"You'll see later," she said and raced off ahead of me.

Her large boobs bounced in time with her steps and I felt mine doing the same. The crop top was tight but was a little lacking in support. It allowed all the girls boobs to sway just enough without being uncomfortable. As I glanced round, I saw every girl bouncing along the same as me. The guys had an amazing view of such a sexy sight.

The ladies weren't disappointed either. They had a perfect view of toned male ass and biceps not to mention the swinging packages between their legs. Their shorts were baggy and they weren't wearing anything underneath by the look of it. Heavy balls and swinging dicks were there for the taking if you looked carefully.

The instructor kept a steady pace at what I guessed was about a ten-minute mile. I was a runner myself and this was a lot slower than I usually ran.

"Well done. Keep moving," shouted the instructor, briefly turning and running backwards to make sure we were all still with him.

We soon had a sweat on and entered the woods following a winding path. I imagined they did this every day, but not necessarily the same route.

I tried to get my bearings and occasionally got a glimpse of the chain link fence before we turned again and wound in and out of the woods.

"You're doing great," said a guy next to me.

He was a little taller than me with short fair hair. He wasn't a hugely built guy but he was very toned. I doubted he had any body fat at all. His most distinguishing feature was a long scar that stretched from his right temple, down his cheek and ended at his jawline. He was mid-twenties at the most and his scar didn't make him look ugly at all. If anything, it made him look sexier and gave his face more character.

"So are you," I replied with a cheeky smile.

"Mack," he said, holding out a bouncy hand.

"Becca," I said.

We shook hands as we ran.

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too. How far are we running?" I panted.

"Usually five," he said, barely out of breath.

"Phew. I can just about manage that," I giggled, underplaying my ability.

"You certainly look fit enough," he laughed.

He looked me up and down, his gaze settling briefly on my bouncing orbs before turning back to the front. I followed his lead and checked him out from head to toe.

I noticed a tattoo on his left bicep. It depicted a pair of wings with a parachute in the centre. Underneath it was the number two in Roman numerals and the Latin words 'Untrique Paratus,' written on a scroll. He'd been in some sort of army for sure. I guessed at the parachute regiment, but I didn't know what the motto in Latin meant.

In a way it made sense that he'd be here. I'd read in the news that many ex-servicemen ended up homeless and our government didn't seem to be doing anything about it. The soldiers would return home from a life of conflict and routine and were often unable to adapt to normal civilian life. As a result, some went into meltdown and ended up with nothing. I wondered if that was why Mack was here, but we'd only just met so it didn't seem right to ask.

We were soon back at the barracks and were told to spread out for more exercises. I stuck close to Mack and copied what everyone else was doing. The instructor was shouting instructions from the front as we started doing press ups.

"Press up position. Down...up...down...up," he bellowed.

It seemed very fitting to me that we were doing military style exercises at an abandoned barracks. The thought wasn't lost on Mack either who was revelling in it. In fact, they all were. I'd never seen so many fit young people working out in time with one another. Muscles bulged and people grunted as they strained to keep the pace.

"Sit up position. Up...down...up...down," the instructor continued.

We all switched positions and continued the work out. I was fit and healthy and the exercises suited me down to the ground.

Flat stomachs and six packs were all around me, both on the women and the men as they worked hard. The smell of fresh sweat and hormones could have been detected a mile away.

We switched into star jumps and I couldn't help, but notice jiggling tits and wobbling cocks just beneath the flimsy outfits. I could tell Mack had a sizeable package in his shorts by the way it moved. I imagined big heavy sperm filled balls just waiting to release their potent load all over me. His long fat cock swayed in time with his jumping.

No wonder everyone here was so horny all the time. With all the female pheromones and male testosterone in the air, every girl would have a wet gusset and every man would be a walking hard-on. I know I had very soggy panties just at the thought of such a choice of prime human specimens.

After several more exercises we were told to cool down with some yogic stretches. I'd studied yoga at a home-level to stay supple. My view of sexy asses and tanned legs was spectacular from my lying position. The girl in front of me was particularly sexy bent over in a downward facing dog pose to stretch out her hamstrings and lower back. Her tight shorts hugged her beautiful thighs showing off her thigh gap and plump camel toe.

Mack caught me staring at her ass and smiled at me.

"Enjoying the view?" he giggled, nodding at her.

I mouthed the words "She's so fucking sexy," at him so she wouldn't hear. My eyes told him how much I was enjoying the view.

He smiled and shook his head playfully as we moved into a seated position with our legs spread as wide as possible. Mine were almost in the side splits position and Mack looked over and nodded in appreciation.

His legs were pretty wide too and I looked between his legs to see the tip of his cock sticking out from his baggy shorts. I'd been tight about him being big and right about him not wearing any underwear.

I made a clearing my throat noise and nodded at his crotch to warn him that he was on display. Instead of hiding it he pulled the shorts to the side to give me a better view.

My eyes nearly bulged out of my head at the size of the thing. It was perfectly smooth, about seven inches long and very thick. It was no wonder I'd seen it bouncing about in his shorts. His balls were large and hung low on the ground as he sat there smiling at me.

"Fucking hell!" I mouthed silently at him. "Put it away."

He pulled his shorts back over it and carried on stretching out with a big dirty grin on his face.

If this was the shape of things to come, I was going to enjoy myself working here. Mack obviously liked the look of me and was trying to entice me to have sex with him by showing me his huge cock. I wasn't going to argue with him, as soon as this was over, I was looking forward to being bent over and taking his throbbing cock deep inside my sopping quim.

The yoga came to an end and the instructor piped up from the front of the group.

"That's it folks. Hit the showers and then head for breakfast. Well done everybody and a special well done to our new arrival for keeping pace with us," he announced.

All eyes were on me once more and I humbly nodded to show them my gratitude.

Mack had wandered off so I ran to catch up to him.

"Are you all for show or do you actually want to do something with that big dick of yours?" I asked in a slutty voice.

"I'd love to Becca, but you're off limits until after the ceremony tonight. After that I'd be glad to have some fun with you," he smiled.

"What ceremony? Why won't anyone tell me what's going to happen?" I asked feeling frustrated.

"It all part of it. I know you'll enjoy it, but we're not allowed to talk about it until you've been initiated in the chapel and no one's allowed to fuck you until afterwards."

"But I want fucking now," I groaned. "Who's going to know if we're quick and discreet?"

"What's wrong? Have you gone and got all horny looking at Raven's ass in her gym shorts?" he laughed.

"Raven? Is that her name? And yes, I did like the look of her ass, but I liked the look of your meaty cock even better," I said.

"I can't break the rules," he said looking sad. "But we'll hook up soon I'm sure."

"Ah Becca my dear, there you are," said Father Tobias from behind me. "I've been looking all over for you. I see you're making new friends already."

"Morning Father. Yes, you know me I love to meet new and interesting people," I replied.

Mack wandered off for a shower as Father Tobias continued his morning greeting.

"I know you do. How was the run?"

"It was great but everyone keeps talking about my initiation ceremony. You never mentioned any of that before I got here," I said.

"All new members of the Eden project must go through it. Get showered and have some breakfast and then I'll show you where you'll be working so you can spend the day settling in," he said guiding me towards the shower block by my shoulder.

"Ok, but this ceremony had better not be anything bad. I only like nice surprises," I replied.

The shower block was large enough for almost the entire community. I assumed it was left over from the military people that were there before us. There was a changing area which lead to a huge walk through communal shower.

The room was already steamy and full of naked bodies. There was no segregation between men and women, everyone just got undressed and showered together. I stood there open mouthed at such an amazing sight.

"You get used to it," said Raven, the girl whose ass I'd been staring at.

"I doubt that," I replied, stripping my crop top off and exposing my sweaty tits to her.

She was already topless and proceeded to peel her shorts down and show me her bald pussy. I couldn't help, but take a sneaky glance.

She had a delicious looking vulva. Her clit was hidden behind her fat outer lips and her inner lips were just about visible. Everyone in the room was clean shaven down there and I was curious about why the Eden project insisted on it.

"What's with the no- pubic-hair-rule?" I asked her.

"It's just part of the rules," she laughed. "It's cleaner and more hygienic to be shaved down there and cleanliness is next to godliness."

I dropped my shorts and panties and watched her face as she looked down at my naked snatch.

"Cute pussy," she said, as though she was complimenting me on something trivial.

She turned her back on me and walked off to the shower. She glanced back with a sexy wink as she entered the cascade of steaming hot water with the others.

Everyone here seemed so friendly and well turned out. I was in heaven as I looked around at the various different shapes and sizes of people.

There were small bottoms, big sexy booties, perky tits, huge boobs, meaty cunts and fat pussies everywhere I looked. The men were just as sexy. I saw well-built guys, sinewy guys, muscular legs, tight bums, big cocks and small cocks. Some had big balls, some were circumcised and I'd have gladly sucked and fucked everyone in the room.

I snapped out of my trance and walked into the shower. The hot water washed away my sweat and dirt and I felt cleaner and more relaxed instantly. I half expected people to be fucking each other but everyone seemed well behaved. Maybe there was a no-fucking-in the-shower rule.

I picked up a towel from the pile on the bench and dried myself off just like everyone else. Once dried, people were slipping their trainers back on and walking out into the morning sun completely naked. They threw their towel and running gear into a laundry bin near the door and just walked out like it was a nudist camp.

I gladly followed suit and loved the natural feeling of the cool morning air on my skin. It tingled between my legs and made my nipples hard. Everyone seemed to be heading back to their rooms to get dressed and then going on to the dining room for breakfast.

I nipped into my room and threw the army issue knickers on, followed by the dark green trousers. I hadn't been given a bra so I put my tight-fitting black vest on, tied my wet hair into a pony tail and followed the others. I was starving by this point.

Breakfast was another military style operation with a self-service buffet of everything the growing body needs. I helped myself to bacon, sausages, toast, eggs and beans and a bottle of water. I got a mug of coffee and joined a table of young-looking men.

"Good morning doctor," they said to me.

"Morning guys. Nice to meet you all," I said stuffing some toast into my mouth.

"Are you looking forward to tonight?" one of them asked, nudging his mate.

"I guess so. I don't know what to expect though. Apparently, it's a big secret until Father Tobias talks to me later today," I replied.

"From what I've heard about you, you'll fucking love it," said another.

"Don't believe everything you hear," I smiled.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,615 Followers