Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She seems so flirtatious around men, including you," I said, sounding surprised. "I'm pretty sure she's bisexual."

"No. I've tried to make her see the right path several times, but she's just not willing. I don't believe in rape or forcing her into something she's not willing to do, but if she doesn't change her mind she'll have to leave," he shrugged.

"But I saw her flirting with young men at the church fete, maybe it's just you she's not into."

"No. I've tried introducing her to several handsome young men to help guide her, but she's just not interested. I'm hoping you'll resolve her issues tomorrow. You need to contribute to the community if you're going to stay here and she'll be your ideal first patient," he said.

I wanted to tell him to go and fuck himself. Being a lesbian wasn't an illness that needed treatment but I didn't really have any choice.

"I'll help where I can Father," I said. "Oh... and thanks for the ceremony. I really did love it."

I still had the remnants of cum on my body and my hair was thick with it. I needed a shower and some rest.

"I knew you'd revel in it you little slut," he giggled playfully.

I kissed his cheek to show my gratitude even though all I wanted to do was punch some information out of him. I had to tread carefully, this was going to take time and might be nothing to do with Hannah at the end of day but I doubted that.

I left him at the chapel entrance and walked to the shower block. The chill in the air gave me goose bumps and hard nipples. That damp smell of autumn was in the wind telling me the nights were drawing in and the colder weather was coming.

****

Back in the safety of my room I felt revitalised after a hot shower. The shower block had been deserted and I guessed most of the Eden project had gone back to their own rooms to fuck the life out of each other after getting horny at my initiation ceremony. I fished my phone out the bag, put a pair of clean army-issue panties on and lay on the bed staring at the ceiling.

The room was warm and cosy and I could have easily slept but decided to unlock my phone and check my messages.

There were two text messages on my screen. One was from Lexa which read: -

"Call me urgently."

The second was from an unknown number which read: -

"Call me. T."

I was about to call Lexa and then curiosity got the better of me and I dialled the other number instead.

It rang six times before a familiar voice answered with a lot of background noise.

"Becca. Wait one," said Tony.

I heard what sounded like gunfire down the phone and then silence.

"Tony?"

The end of the phone was silent.

"Tony? Are you there?"

There was a crackle and he finally spoke to me.

"Becca ... yeah ... I'm here, sorry about that. I had to deal with something," he said, a little out of breath.

Tony was a special forces soldier and had been undercover with me on my last mission. We hadn't been working together but had a common goal and had joined forces to achieve a successful mission. It goes without saying that I'd fucked him and I really did have feelings for him, but we'd gone our separate ways. In our line of work the job came first and there was no room for anything more than a fleeting romance.

I didn't think I'd ever hear from him again and yet here he was contacting me and I had no idea why.

"Tony, it's so good to hear from you. How have you been?" I cooed.

"I'm doing great. How about you?"

"All the better for hearing your voice," I giggled playfully. "How come you wanted me to contact you?"

"Lexa got hold of me and told me about your assignment. She asked me for some information," he replied.

"Awwww and there was me thinking you missed me," I joked.

"I do miss you."

"Really?"

"You know I do. I've never met anyone like you before, you know that, but you know how it is," he sighed.

"Yeah, yeah. In another life and all that," I laughed.

"Maybe, but listen I've not got long. I need to pass some intel on to you."

"Where are you right now?" I asked.

"You know I can't tell you that. Let's just say I'm in a hot sandy place where I'm not supposed to be and leave it at that," he laughed.

"You're always somewhere you're not supposed to be. You're as deniable as I am when it comes to operations," I said.

"True, but I know where you are. You're at an old military installation, Lexa rang me to find out if I knew anything about it. It's the abandoned Medena barracks and it's been taken over by some religious sex cult. Right? That's your assignment?"

"Lexa asked you about the barracks?" I said sounding a little shocked. "Why would she do that?"

"I'm in the military and she called in a favour. I'm privy to intel that she's not, I pulled in some favours of my own and thought I'd report to you directly. Stuff gets lost in the communication chain."

"And there was me thinking you just wanted to talk to me!"

There was a muffled bang at his end of the phone.

"Wait one, Becca," he said again.

There was more gunfire and commotion at his end and the silence again.

"Tony, what the fuck is going on over there? Are you in a battle or something?"

"We're having a little trouble with the locals," he said calmly to me. "Jock, secure our six. Hayward call in an air strike five hundred metres to our east, danger close," he said to his team.

"Shall I call back later?" I asked realising he was in immediate danger.

"No babe, it's fine. There's about to be a very loud bang and then it will be silent," he said like it was nothing.

I imagined him and his team on a deniable operation fighting off the enemy in a country they weren't allowed to be in. He would be revelling it as much I was revelling in being covered in cum.

"What did you find out about Medena?" I asked.

"It looks abandoned but it's not. It's what the military call mothballing," he said.

"It was derelict until these guys took it over. The place couldn't accommodate vagrants without some work."

"No. You don't understand. What you can see on the surface is only about ten percent of the facility," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"You're sitting on top of the rest of it. It's an underground nuclear fallout shelter left over from the Cold War. It's not been abandoned, it's been mothballed for future use in the event of a nuclear war," he said.

"What the fuck. You're joking right?"

"No. I'm deadly serious. The military know there's people there and they are keeping an eye on things. The place is locked up tight so they're not too concerned. If some religious freak wants to try and create utopia, they'll leave him to it unless he's seen as a threat. I'm pretty sure they'll have an inside man doing the same thing you are."

"Holy shit. I met a guy this morning who I think is in the paras. Maybe it's him," I said, thinking of Mack.

"I don't think they'd send a member of the paras in to that job Becca. How do you know he's in the paras anyway?" he asked.

"He had a tattoo with a number two under it and some Latin writing that said 'Utrinque Paratus'. Do you know what that means?"

"He's definitely from two para then. The moto means 'Ready for anything,'" he laughed.

"I think he could be undercover for the military, maybe I'll have an ally in here to help me out."

"Tread carefully, he might not be what he seems, it all sounds too good to be true."

"Maybe you're right. Do you think they know there's an underground facility?" I asked, moving on.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Have they mentioned anything to you about it?" he asked.

"No, nothing at all, but maybe they wouldn't tell me even if they did. There's a lot more going on here than a religious sex cult," I said.

"There always is if you're involved," he laughed.

"I've not seen anything that looks like an entrance to an underground bunker, do you know where it might be?"

"I've seen the blue prints for the place. The entrance is in the largest building to the west of the compound, there's a stairwell and an elevator, but the elevator won't be working until the generators are switched on," he replied.

"I know where that is. They've set up a medical facility in that building but half of the building is walled off with a key-coded door.

"That's not on the blue prints. They must have built it, which means they either know it's there and they don't want to be part of it or they know it's there but they don't want any of you seeing it," he said.

"It could be either of those things, this whole group is a mystery to me at the moment, I'm still trying to piece it together," I sighed. "Do you know what's down there? Is it something they'd be interested in?"

"There's a whole complex down there with enough supplies to last five years. There's clothing, water, food, fuel, medical equipment and communication equipment," he said. "I'm sure they'd be interested in it if they could get to it."

The fact all the members of the community were wearing army issue clothing rang my alarm bells.

"I think they might already be in there then. They're all wearing army surplus clothing, including me. The leader here told me it was left over from the previous owners and they didn't want it to go to waste."

"Shit that doesn't sound good. You need to get to the entrance and see if they've managed to get in," he said, sounding a little more serious. "There's other stuff down there too, which could be dangerous in the wrong hands."

"Like what?"

"Weapons and ammunition. It's a military installation after all."

I suddenly had a revelation. Maybe I'd been looking at this all wrong. Maybe Father Tobias wasn't looking to build a quiet community, but building an army of brainwashed followers who would defend the place if they needed to. They certainly looked the part this morning when they were training on the parade square.

"Fuck, that's not good," I said. "I'll do what I can. Can you send me the blue prints?"

"I'm not supposed to, but I'll email them over once I get out of here."

As he said that I heard one of his team shout in the background.

"Incoming!"

"Wait one, Becca."

There was a huge blast of noise down the phone that was so loud I had to take the phone away from my ear. Haywards air strike sounded like it was doing the business.

Several seconds passed and then Tony came back on the phone.

"I think my problem with the locals has been sorted out," he coughed.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I've got to go though; I'll send you the file over as soon as I can. Stay safe and if you think there's immediate danger call the police in and tell them what you've found. They'll pass it to the military who will come in and sort things out, it will be too much for the police and they do not have jurisdiction on a military base."

"Ok. You stay safe too. Maybe we can meet up next time you're back in the country," I cooed.

"I'd like that, but I can't promise. Bye for now."

Before I could thank him, he'd hung up. No doubt he was off to complete another black ops mission that would never see the light of day on the news.

I took a breath and digested his information and then phoned Lexa.

She picked up on the third ring like always.

"Becca, are you ok?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I replied. "You wanted me to call you urgently?"

"Yes, I have the first lot of DNA results," she said.

She paused for effect.

"And?" I said impatiently.

"The vicars semen matched the sample taken from Hannah's body," she said. "You've got him Becca."

She went quiet again to let it sink in.

"I fucking knew it!" I gasped. "We can call the police in and get this place shut down."

"Slow down babe, it's not that simple," she said.

"What? We've got the evidence, he can be arrested and interviewed," I said.

"There's more to it..."

"I don't see how," I interrupted. "Hannah was found dead in the woods within a mile of this place covered in his DNA, how much more evidence do you need?"

I couldn't believe my ears.

"Shut up and listen, I'm about to tell you," she said sternly. "You know I was looking into their bank accounts to find the contributors to the Eden project?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"I found out whose been paying into it and it makes interesting reading."

"Go on," I said.

"It's been routed through several accounts before it got the Eden projects account but we've traced it to Detective Inspector Clifford," she said.

"Is that name supposed to mean something to me?" I asked.

"It should do, he's the guy who's been investigating Hannah's murder."

The world seemed to stop turning for a split second as I took in the gravity of the situation.

"What... the ... fuck?" I said slowly.

"I know. Right? He's been paying ten thousand pounds a month to the Eden project for the last three years. We have other names too, but his stands out the most for obvious reasons."

"You think he's something to do with her death?" I asked.

"It seems highly likely. It would explain a few things too."

"Like why the investigation was fucking useless?" I asked.

"Exactly. It also explains why George asked for our help. He's a retired police officer and yet he came to us with the assignment rather than his own people. I think he knows more than he's telling us. Maybe he's looking for corruption within the police force as well as the reason why his granddaughter was killed."

"Fucking hell Lexa, this is huge. We need to tell someone," I gasped.

"We can't tell anyone at this point, we don't know who we can trust. We can't arrest the vicar either, we need to keep going with this and see where it leads. What the fuck is the DI paying ten grand a month for?"

"I have no idea. This assignment is getting weirder by the day."

We were both silent for what seemed like minutes, but was probably only seconds.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"You need to start snooping around and see what you can find out your end and I'll pump George for information this end."

"I bet you will you dirty bitch," I sniggered down the phone like a child.

"Grow up Becca, this is serious!"

"I know, I know, it was just your choice of words that made it funny. Watch out for him, he's a bit of an old pervert."

"I know all about what he did to you, don't worry," she giggled. "Did Tony get hold of you?"

"Yes, I've just spoken to him."

I told her what he'd told me about the underground bunker.

"Do you think they know about it?" she asked.

"I think they do yes. I think that's where they've been getting their clothing and supplies from. Hopefully that's all they've found."

"I hope so too," she added. "It looks like you were right, there is a lot more going on there than I first thought."

"I know, but I can't piece it all together. I'm missing a big piece of the puzzle here," I said, exasperated. "Did you manage to get Doctor Freeman's file open, maybe there's something in there?"

"No, we're still working on it."

"What about the other DNA samples?"

"They all came back negative."

"I thought they would, but you never know."

"I guess you'll have to do what you do best to found out what's happening?" she said.

"What, suck and fuck?" I laughed. "I've done enough of that this evening. I must have drunk a pint of cum."

"Really? I'm sure you didn't mind," she laughed.

"Cheeky bitch. It was part of my initiation into the community. It was basically a bukkake party controlled by the women. They all made their men cum on me."

"Maybe that's what happened to Hannah. She had several DNA samples on her body."

"It's possible but why was she drugged? There's no rape or forced sex here, everyone seems willing," I replied.

"Keep digging and we'll be in touch," she said.

"I will. I need some sleep. I love you Lexa," I said, feeling a little out of my depth.

"I love you more."

She hung up the phone.