Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm fuck. You're one lucky bitch," she said. "You're welcome sister."

Summer shoved her man's cock into my mouth before I had time to catch my breath.

"Make her fucking choke on it," she hissed. "Cock sucking little cunt."

"Summer. Behave yourself," said Father Tobias from somewhere in the crowd.

"Sorry Father, but I know she fucking loves it. Look at her stupid little face."

I grinned in defiance as I took her lover's dick so deep his balls touched my chin and my eyes bulged out of my head. My eyes were watering but it was difficult to see that from the amount of cum on my face.

After a few more forceful thrusts he came in my throat.

"Oh...oh ...fuck... I'm cumming," he panted.

Summer pushed me away and took her lovers spunk in her own mouth. She wasn't happy about me being the centre of attention.

"SUMMER! You know the rules," bellowed Father Tobias. "That belongs to Becca, not you."

She had the look of a stroppy teenager on her face, but she wasn't going to disobey the vicar.

She gave me a bitchy look and then spat her lover's cum in my face. She was trying to show me that she was in charge and that I was a submissive sex slave. It only made me even more horny and I smiled back at her and licked my lips.

"Thank you, sister," I said.

She reluctantly kissed me and replied as all the others had.

"You're welcome sister."

As she moved away, I felt a double cumshot from in front of me and one of them hit me straight in the eye. As I squinted, I took several more pulses all over my face and tits and felt it drip into my lap.

I received two kisses from the girls and one of them used a finger to clear my eye.

"You're welcome sister," she said. "Sorry about my poor aim."

"It's fine babe," I gasped. "Come on... feed me more spunk. Cover my slutty body in it. Wash my sins away."

I was so lost in the moment I didn't care what happened to me. Feeling hot droplets of sperm shower over me was incredible. Lexa had forced me into a bukkake party as part of my training. Unlike this one it was staged. This felt more natural and the fact that each man was being serviced by a young girl to make them cum all over me made it even more erotic.

"Come on girls...spray that hot mess all over me...give me what I deserve," I panted.

I felt hands on my shoulders from behind me and I was bent over backwards so that my head was upside down at crotch level. I knew what they wanted and opened my mouth and throat to accept the biggest cock so far. Once again, a young pretty girl who must have been no older than nineteen guided her man into my eager mouth. He pushed in slowly allowing my throat to adjust to his bigger size.

As I was now bent over backwards with my back arched it gave a perfect target of my two large breasts to be sprayed and splattered with sticky white goo.

I felt three or four couples move closer and heard them spitting onto their cocks and then the slippery sound of manicured fingers sliding up and down long hard shafts.

Slip. Slop. Slip. Slop.

"God she's bendy," I heard a girl say.

"Look at those glazed tits boys, let's cover the little bitch," said another.

Slip. Slop. Slip. Slop.

The guy in my throat pushed in and out as his girlfriend pulled gently on his ball sack. She was almost milking a load out of them. It was an advanced technique and if it was done correctly it prolonged the man's orgasm. Sperm travels along the sperm ducts and out of the urethra. If the path of that sperm is increased by pulling the guys balls lower it heightened the sensation when he ejaculated.

"Cum on her Mack... show her who's boss... she fucking loves it... cum for me babe," I heard a girl panting as she wanked off the guy I'd been talking to earlier.

I couldn't see what was going on but I felt more semen spurt over my tits as two more girls finished off their men.

"Fucking hell, she's a messy bitch," said a man's voice.

"I think she's the best yet...no inhibitions at all... she obviously just loves cum," said Mack.

The dick in my throat was briefly withdrawn to allow me to get some air. His cock looked angry and swollen. I was kissed twice during my respite and got the usual comments.

"You're welcome sister."

"You're welcome sister."

Before I could see what they'd done to me, the dick was back in my throat. I wasn't sure how much longer I could stay in this position. My back was almost doubled over and was beginning to ache.

Luckily, he didn't last long in my mouth and let out a huge groan and withdrew. I watched the girl pull his balls lower and hold them in place as she wanked him off with her free hand.

"It's going to be a big load," she announced. "He's always been a heavy cummer. Brace yourself Becca."

She wasn't wrong.

He groaned, sounding almost in pain and I imagined the semen flooding through his tubes under great pressure until it erupted from his pee hole. He blasted me straight in the eye while I was still upside down. It made me flinch and screw my face up which the crowd loved.

"Yeah what a blast!"

"Woah right in the eye!"

He continued to plaster me in his man cream, shooting it wildly over my face. He came with such force it shot through the air and landed on my thigh, missing my arched torso completely.

"Wow, how does he do that?" someone asked.

I received a kiss from the girl responsible.

"You're welcome sister."

As I started to straighten up, I seemed to get showered from all directions. Spunk hit my sticky skin from the left, right, front and behind. It was in my hair, my eyes, my ears as the main target seemed to be my face. Some of it went into my mouth which I gladly swallowed as the fluttering in my belly started to grow.

"Oooh fuck I'm such a dirty whore...fucking cover me in it, you filthy cunts," I panted.

My boobs were caked in the stuff and the puddle in my lap was almost overflowing my thighs. It dribbled down past my overheated cunt and down my ass crack.

I received more kisses from soft lips and "You're welcome sister" was said so many times in quick succession it almost became a chant.

"You're welcome sister."

"You're welcome sister."

"You're welcome sister."

"You're welcome sister."

It came from all directions just like the sperm flying through the air.

Splat. Splat. Splat.

Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.

Suck. Slurp. Swallow.

My belly tickle spread out from my genitals as more cum rained down on me.

One girl got behind me and wrenched my mouth open slipping her fingers inside my cheeks to keep it open. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw that it was Summer. She wasn't done with me yet.

Men lined up in front and to the sides of me with girls frantically jerking them off until they came in my mouth. It was slowly filling up and spilling out the sides around Summer's fingers.

"Fill her slutty mouth guys...drown the dirty cum whore," she snapped. "Make her fucking choke on it."

"Oh...oh...uh..."

Grunt. Groan. Spurt.

There seems to be a constant stream of cum hitting my face now and I couldn't keep track.

I was so close to climax but couldn't quite get there. It was like feeling a tickle in your nose, knowing you're about to sneeze, but never quite getting that satisfying explosive release.

The final trigger cane from Summer whispering in my ear.

"You fucking dirty skanky little bitch. Look at you covered in spunk you fucking whore," she hissed.

I started to cum just from her words of truth.

I was a dirty whore. I'd missed gangbangs and being treated like a fuck toy and this was heaven to me. Thirty men depositing sticky white jizz all over my naked body.

She saw me start to cum and slipped her fingers from my mouth. She grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked my head back hard.

"Cum you dirty bitch. Fucking cum!" she shouted.

I cried out in ecstasy as my climax erupted between my slippery legs. My mouth was so full of cum that all could do was cough as I screamed, spewing hot thick cream from my mouth like a geyser. It bubbled and spilled down my chin and cheeks as Summer kept my head held back.

"Arrrggghhh...Blurgghhh...sppplaargh," I screamed.

It must have been a sight to behold watching a gorgeous firm bodied girl spew spunk from her mouth as she came, because it set the remaining guys off. As I choked the last of it down, swallowing hard, more and more hit my body. It dropped off my chin in long strings and dangled from my glazed tits in ropes like thick spiders' webs.

"FUCKING HELL...I'M CUMMING...FUUUUCCCCKKK...FUCK...OH...UH...UUMMM..."

I squished my thighs together and my orgasm peaked causing me to shake uncontrollably. The room started to spin and I saw starbursts through the blur of cum in my eyes.

"Fucking hell, look at her go!" said one guy.

"Jesus she cums hard," said another.

"God, imagine how tight that cunt is right now," said another.

Finally, it subsided I let out a long-satisfied moan. The hail storm of spunk also seemed to subside and I was showered with kisses and "You're welcome sisters" from the remaining girls.

My eyes were glued shut with gloopy semen and I heard a silence fall in the chapel. It was deafening after the noise and adrenaline that had just filled the room.

I heard footsteps as Father Tobias approached and the crowd parted. I felt his fingers on my face as he scraped the cum from my eyes so I could see him standing naked in front of me with his cock already hard.

"The milk of the brethren has cleansed your soul, my child, in the presence of God almighty," he bellowed. "Now your new found purity must be deflowered before him."

He held his hands by his sides and then slowly raised them up like he was parting the Red Sea.

Suddenly hands were all over me, picking me up from the floor and holding me in mid-air. All the hands belonged to the men who had just coated my body in fresh sticky cum. The girls looked on as I was carried to the stone altar that the vicar had fucked me on the day before.

I was laid down like a sacrificial lamb to the slaughter and the men moved back to allow the women to move forwards. It was like the changing of the guard with the men withdrawing and the women advancing on my naked body.

My legs were spread apart by several pairs of delicate hands as I was presented to Father Tobias. I realised why the place smelt of sex after this experience, there had probably been more cum on the chapel floor than on the bed sheets of a brothel.

As I looked down at myself, I saw the vicar positioning himself between my legs. From the position I was in, I gazed through my cleavage and smiled at the view. It looked like two snow covered peaks with a river of semen in the valley between them.

"We thank the Heavenly Father for sending us this dark angel. She has been baptized in the milk of the brethren and now needs to be cleaned of her sins by the sisterhood," he announced looking to the heavens.

The girls came forward and lowered themselves next to my glistening body. Father Tobias moved forward and pushed the tip of his large manhood against my creamy labia.

"One of us. Owned by none," he said and slid into me with one thrust.

The crowd repeated his words.

"One of us. Owned by none."

"One of us. Owned by none."

It became a chant.

Right on cue the girls began to lick and suck all over my body to remove every last drop of sperm. I was still in a post orgasmic state and feeling tongues and lips all over my skin was exquisite.

My thighs were licked clean first and rather than swallowing the precious creamy juice for themselves each girl filled her mouth and then kissed me on the lips. The prize was transferred into my mouth. By now it should have been cold, but having been in the girl's mouth for a few seconds and mixed with her saliva it was now warm once more. It was almost as fresh as though it had been injected straight from a cock and into my mouth.

I swallowed hard as Father Tobias continued to fuck me.

"One of us. Owned by none."

Lick. Slurp. Spit.

"One of us. Owned by none."

The chant became as monotonous and rhythmic as the vicar's hips slowly ploughing my sopping pussy.

My belly was licked clean by three other girls like they were hoovering a carpet. Each girl gave me a sensuous kiss to feed me the refreshed load and I gladly swallowed it as I slipped into a trance like state.

"One of us. Owned by none."

"One of us. Owned by none."

The words echoed around the room like a primeval worship. The vicar pulled out with every chant of "One of us" and slid back in with each "Owned by none." He filled me completely and stretched my velvet walls with his fat dick.

Several tongues licked my breasts clean, focusing on my nipples and the ample amounts of spunk I'd been coated in. Summer was in my face again and rather than kissing me like the others had she pinched my cheeks to make me openly mouth. I obeyed without much choice and she literally spat the load down my throat.

Pttoooo.

It was her last defiant act before my face was licked clean by other sexy women hell bent on feeding me cum. Summer gave me a sassy look and walked away. She was starting to piss me off and I had no idea why she was acting like this towards me.

As I swallowed more and more cum, I started to feel my orgasm building once more. I had barely recovered from the last one and the next one was well on the way.

I was a slut. I knew that.

I loved cum. That was a fact.

I'd been made this way. That was also a fact.

"One of us."

Into my pussy

"Owned by none."

Out of my pussy.

"One of us. Owned by none."

In and out.

My body had been baptised with the semen of thirty young men and then cleaned by several young sluts. I had a big cock slipping in and out of me and a chant from the crowd as they watched me building to my second orgasm. It didn't get better than this.

"One of us. Owned by none."

"One of us. Owned by none."

"Oh, fuck me Father. Make me cum," I begged

"Fucking slut!" said Raven

"Dirty angel, more like," said Mack.

In and out. In and out.

"One of us. Owned by none."

"Fuck my slutty cunt!"

The chant got faster.

The vicars pace got faster as the crowd realised, he was about to cum.

"Cum in me Father. Fill my dirty pussy with your load," I pleaded.

The chant got faster.

"One of us. Owned by none."

"One of us. Owned by none."

My pussy contracted hard around his shaft and I started to cum on his cock. My spasm triggered the vicar's orgasm deep in my pussy. The chanting stopped as he came and the silence fell back on the chapel.

The only noise was me panting and cumming and the vicar groaning as he unloaded his balls into me like a cheap hooker.

"Uuugghhh thank the lord," he groaned. "Oh...oh...uh..."

"Fuck! Give me that hot load," I shouted. "Fill that tight cunt with your spunk Father."

"Oh ... Oh ...Oh. With my seed of pleasure, we accept your cleansed soul into the Eden project," he announced.

His balls emptied into my body as his cock twitched over and over until he was spent.

My orgasm finally peaked and died off in time with his.

There was nothing but silence in the chapel as the vicar slowly pulled out of me. I felt dazed and in a trance like state, a feeling I'd not felt before. I'd been to gangbangs and been covered in cum more times than I could remember, but this whole experience felt different somehow. I'm not sure if it was the setting or the chanting or the fact, I'd been accepted for doing something which most people would be disgusted by. I was a long way from the mundane vanilla lifestyle that the majority of the population endured.

I felt many hands on my body as I lay in the afterglow with my eyes closed. I felt like I was floating on air and when I opened my eyes, I realised I literally was. I'd been lifted from the altar and was being gently moved to face the crowd on a sea of hands. My arms were stretched out to my sides in a crucifix position.

I was turned back to face down the aisle I'd just walked down and gently tipped forward until my feet touched the ground.

The crowd dropped to their knees before me. I felt like a god.

"Welcome to Eden, sister Becca," the crown cried in unison.

They all bowed their heads to worship me.

They all rose again at the same time, as the vicar stood beside me. I saw his congregation properly for the first time as they all stood in front of me. I saw sexy men and horny women, but I also saw a few things I hadn't noticed before. In all my excitement I hadn't noticed that Heidi was missing. She was nowhere to be seen which I thought was odd.

The next thing I noticed was far more disturbing. I saw several pregnant women who had been involved in my initiation. They had full heavy breasts and cute baby bumps. They looked wholesome and womanly standing naked in the crowded chapel. Being pregnant hadn't stopped them joining in with the filthy act I'd just been subjected too but that wasn't the disturbing thing.

As I looked at each of them, I saw one thing they all had in common. Two small puncture wounds on their bellies. They were identical to the ones I'd seen on Hannah's body. I'd convinced myself that she'd got hers from snagging her belly on the chain link fence as she escaped. It was now apparent that that wasn't the case.

"Her initiation is complete in the sight of God," he announced. "One of us. Owned by none."

"One of us. Owned by none," they said.

I didn't really know what to do, I felt exhausted and satisfied, but now a little worried that something far more sinister was going on here than I'd first thought. I gave them all a small bow as the vicar's semen dripped down my thighs.

There was a round of applause and the crowd started to disperse. They left the chapel like a procession until I was left alone with the vicar.

"I knew you'd like it my child. Well done my sexy little thing, you were amazing," he said.

"Thank you Father, that was like nothing I'd experienced before," I replied. "I guess the church is a lot more open minded than I thought."

I wanted to get away from this guy, my mind was racing.

"It's not all to do with the church my dear. The initiation ceremony is merely to allow new members to really let go of their fears and inhibitions. I like to think of it as releasing your inner demon," he chuckled.

"My inner slut more like," I laughed. "Although I'd say my inner slut is always on show. What you see is what you get with me."

He laughed and guided me to the chapel entrance.

"Usually our new members now spend the rest of the evening reflecting on what has happened," he explained.

"I think I need a lie down after all that," I agreed.

We were both still naked, but it didn't bother him and it certainly didn't bother me, although I did feel slightly vulnerable knowing what I'd what I'd seen of the pregnant girls.

I had one question for him before I left.

"Father, I noticed that Heidi didn't attend my initiation ceremony. Is she ok?" I asked.

"Heidi has issues with sexual relations when it comes to men," he said.

"Oh, I see. Does she need help?"

"Indeed, she does. You're working tomorrow and she's your first patient," he said.

"If it's a complex issue I'm not sure I can help."

He laughed.

"It's not complicated at all. She likes women rather than men, but I know you'll set her straight and make her see the light."

"The light?"

"Yes. She must sleep with men if she wants to stay here. She's been selected for the breeding program. If she doesn't participate, she'll be banished," he said.

I couldn't believe my ears. After my perverted ceremony this was the icing on the cake. He was penalising her for her sexuality.