Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, did you or did you not suck off five guys in under five minutes?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Sounds like news travels fast around here," I said.

It was like being back in the village full of gossip with everyone knowing everyone else's business.

"You didn't answer the question."

"Yes, I sucked off five guys in under five minutes," I said it like it was nothing.

"Fuck!"

"I know. I'm dirty, aren't I?" I laughed.

"You'll definitely enjoy tonight then."

There seemed to be some private joke between everyone except me. It was starting to piss me off, but I had no choice but to go along with it.

After breakfast Father Tobias came and found me and showed me to other parts of the community which I hadn't seen on my previous visit. Some of the old military installation was still abandoned and derelict. Ivy and weeds were entwined around the ramshackle buildings and the paintwork was flaking off the doors and window frames. I imagined the former commanding officer would be turning in his grave if he saw the state of the place now.

"We haven't gotten around to refurbishing the whole place yet, but as our community grows, we will need to expand into these rundown buildings," he explained, like a tour guide. "The whole place was like this when I found it and as you can see, the members of the Eden project have worked wonders to turn the place around."

"You must have some very skilled and enthusiastic people here Father," I replied.

"Enthusiasm is in great abundance when the fruits of your labour benefit the whole project. I'm sure your contribution will be equally appreciated once you start work."

"I hope so Father."

We moved to the west side of the complex and he directed me to the largest building on the site. It looked like an old aircraft hangar it was so large. It had been cleared of vegetation and had also been repainted in green army paint. It looked almost brand new from the outside. The large hangar door was half open and looked big enough to drive a plane into.

"This is the medical building, where you'll be spending most of your time doctor," he explained.

He led the way into the building and I saw a series of portacabins lined up inside. The building looked a lot smaller inside than it did from outside and I soon saw why. A huge wall had been erected from wall to wall and floor to ceiling to halve the usable space of the hangar. In the centre of the new wall was a steel double-door which looked lost in the vastness. There was an electronic keypad next to the door which must have been used to gain access to the other side.

Father Tobias saw my quizzical look and started to explain.

"We had to put the wall up as the other half of the building is in a very poor state and the floor is unstable. For safety reasons we keep it closed off, we don't want people falling though the floor. Everything the other side of that door is off limits I'm afraid. Unfortunately, not everything here can be repaired."

He was lying, I could tell. Why would you go to the trouble of putting a state-of-the-art coded door lock onto something that you were never going to use? It would have made more sense to just brick up the whole thing.

"There's still plenty of space this side," I said, looking at the numerous portacabins with people milling about.

The portacabins were in mint condition and each one was labelled. There was a hospital bay, a doctor's surgery and of course a maternity bay. The medical area was more than large enough for the amount of people there and gave room for expansion as the vicar had already explained.

"You'll be in here my child," said the vicar, guiding me to the nearest portacabin. "I'm sure you'll find it more than adequate."

It was basic and fitted out more like a psychiatrist's treatment room. It had a desk and a chaise lounge and a double bed. I walked in and wandered around my new work place.

"Feel free to rearrange things as you see fit," he said.

"This is great. Thank you, Father," I said.

"There's no need to thank me. You'll be earning your keep," he smiled. "Feel free to roam around the Eden project doctor, you won't be working today."

"I'll organise things here and then have a wander round, this place is amazing," I said. "Now, when are you going to tell me what's happening tonight."

"All in good time my dear. Please get yourself settled in and ready for work tomorrow. I know this is a big step for you. Lunch is twelve noon and I will come and explain things to you after that. Don't worry it will be fine. You're a strong hearted sexy young lady, but you must be cleansed of your past sins before God can commit you to this project," he was going all religious on me again.

I always got wary when he started preaching about God and the path he'd chosen for me. He was about to leave me to organise my office when he stopped in his tracks and came back.

"Oh...one more thing. Please feel free to stay in contact with people outside the facility, but try and keep it to minimum and don't post anything onto social media. We are a closed off community and don't want to attract a media circus or any undesirables," he said.

"Yes Father of course. I don't have any family anyway. It's just me," I lied.

He nodded and left.

****

It was six o'clock in the evening and I was ready to go.

Father Tobias had been to see me in the afternoon and explained what my initiation ceremony entailed. I was extremely excited and memorised my lines all afternoon.

Being part of something always makes people feel good. It creates a sense of belonging and acceptance and this was no different. My hunt for what happened to Hannah was on hold. I was now about to have a hell of a night.

The religious side of things was hotting up and two young girls came to get me from my accommodation block. They were dressed in white gowns with hoods over their heads. I was dressed the same and felt more like a member of the Illuminati than a charity group.

"It's time," one of them said to me.

My hair and makeup were immaculate with dark slutty eyes and deep red lipstick. I was naked under the robe and I was freshly shaved where it counted. Any feelings of nervousness were outweighed by feelings of delight at what was about to happen to me.

The two young girls led me to the chapel and banged on the door twice. The doors opened slowly with a creak and the sight before me made my knees go weak.

The aisle of the chapel was lined with almost every member of the community. They were standing at the end of the pews in a long line of couples which stretched all the way to the altar. The women were naked and were standing behind the men. The men were dressed in the same white gowns as I was and everyone had their head bowed as though in prayer.

I could have been going to my own wedding, but this was going to be much more fun.

Father Tobias stood at the altar and beckoned us forward.

"Bring her to be blessed in our place of worship," his voice echoed off the walls.

I was led to the beginning of the aisle and the two girls presented me forwards like some sort of gift, before they melted into the background. I paused next to the first two couples and awaited further instructions from the vicar.

An eerie silence fell on the cavernous room. I glanced to my left and saw a line of couples and then to my right and saw the same.

"We welcome our newest member and ask God to forgive her of her sins," he said, in his usual clear and concise tone.

"Welcome sister," the crowd chanted like a bunch of brainwashed zombies.

I had been told what the ceremony consisted of and this was my cue to approach. As I started a slow walk towards the altar, I passed the first two couples. One to the right of me and one to the left. The women standing behind their chosen partner reached forwards and undid their men's gowns and let them fall to the floor. They stood naked either side of me, their cocks already hard and ready for action.

I continued my walk and the next two couples slipped their partners out of their robes. It was like a domino effect as I continued my slow shuffle forwards. Two more gorgeous naked men were now stood on either side of me.

Step. Step. Shuffle. Shuffle.

I was making slow progress just as I'd been told to, that very afternoon by Father Tobias.

Two more cocks appeared as I walked ever forwards.

Time seemed to be going in slow motion and even the air around me seemed thick and heavy. You could have cut it with a knife.

Step. Step. Shuffle. Shuffle.

More cocks were revealed to me by their sexy partners. By the time I got half way down the aisle there were fourteen naked men standing behind me. Testosterone filled my nostrils. It was the smell of raw maleness and it was all mine.

My pussy had been wet since I found out about the ceremony and I felt blood rushing to my swollen genitals and nipples as my state of arousal become more prominent. All of this was for me and I was going to savour every moment.

I stopped at the halfway point.

"As with those who have come before you, God will witness your sacrifice and acceptance into the Eden project," said the vicar, holding his arms out.

"Sacrifice," chanted the crowd.

This was starting to feel weirder by the minute. I continued my walk as more girls disrobed their men and more prime hard meat was presented to me.

Step. Step. Shuffle. Shuffle.

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally made it to the altar and looked up from beneath my hood into the vicar's vibrant eyes. I turned slowly to face the way I'd just come in. Thirty naked men stared back at me, all standing to attention with their naked females stood behind them.

"I present Gods most precious gift to you," he said.

"Gift," chanted the crowd.

Father Tobias undid my robe and pulled it gently from my shoulders. It fell to the floor and I felt the cool church air pricking at my skin.

"Becca," he announced.

"Becca," repeated the crowd.

I felt the tiniest droplet of juice drip from my swollen lips and trickle down my inner thigh. I don't think I'd ever been so wet with anticipation. I hadn't been touched or stimulated, but I felt like I was about to burst from the inside out.

"This beautiful creature is about to become one of us," he announced.

"One of us," they chanted.

"But she will be owned by none," he added.

"Owned by none."

"Tell them your story my child. Let them hear your sins before you are cleansed in the milk of the brethren," the vicar encouraged me.

Just like a wedding I'd written my own vows. It was a brief history of debauchery which Father Tobias had helped me to write, finished off with a vow that all new members had to recite.

"I've been a slut all my life," I said loudly. "Something I was never ashamed of."

My voice was the only thing echoing around the room now. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

"I've slept with people for money. I've slept with people for pleasure. I've spent half my life on my knees in seedy clubs or dirty alleyways. I'm still not ashamed of any of it. It's made me who I am today. I've never really fitted in anywhere until I found the Eden Project," I continued.

Most of what I was saying was true, but not necessarily in the context they thought it was. When I was undercover, I could detach myself from the situation and it almost felt like someone else was doing it. However, the lines between my real life and my work were now becoming blurred.

Was this the real me talking or was it agent Becca or the imaginary Doctor Reynolds. I was struggling to know for sure. I truly was starting to feel at home here and I'd only been here for a few days.

The rest of my speech had been written by the vicar and all new members had to recite it like some sort of pledge to God and the Eden project.

"I have been shown my true path and I give myself willingly to this community. My body is merely a vessel for my soul. I ask God to forgive me for my past sins and request that my soul is cleansed by the milk the brethren. I kneel before the lord and the lord's servants. My body is theirs for them to do as they please."

I felt sexy and vulnerable as I got to my knees and placed my hands behind my back. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

It was show time.

I heard Father Tobias move in front of me and place his hand under my chin. He bowed down and kissed me on the forehead.

"Open your eyes my child," he said softly.

I obeyed and looked past him to the crowd as they walked up the aisle towards me. They started from the back of the chapel with the women leading their men towards me. As they passed the next couples in the line, they fell in behind them. It was slow and deliberate to build my anticipation of taking on thirty hard cocks.

"Cleanse her soul with the milk of the brethren," cried the vicar, stepping aside.

As the first couple stood in front of the me the others crowded in around me.

The first girl got on her knees and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Welcome sister. Please accept our gift to you," she said, almost as monotone as the vicar.

She gripped her partners cock at the base and guided him into my mouth.

I clamped my lips around it and began to suck the stranger's cock. He was already salty and must have been as excited as I was as precum leaked from his tip.

I had been instructed to keep my hands behind my back like a good little cock sucker and only use my mouth if I was asked to.

The girl kept hold of his shaft as he thrust in and out. I looked around and saw all the other girls had also dropped to their knees and were slowly stroking their partners dicks in readiness. Some of them were sucking them to keep them hard, although seeing me being used was probably enough to do that anyway.

"Mmmm looks like she's enjoying that baby," said the girl holding the first guys cock between my lips.

She tickled his balls to encourage him to cum. All around me I could hear girls spitting onto dicks and the wet sloppy noise of them jerking them off.

"She certainly knows how to suck a cock," said a voice from the crowd.

I rolled my eyes back to show my appreciation and braced myself for the first load.

After about three minutes I felt him twitch and knew it was time. His girl felt it too and he pulled out of my mouth.

"Oooh good boy. Spray it all over her," she cooed. "Cleanse her soul."

She stroked him so hard and fast, her fist was a blur. I heard his guttural moan as he shot his load all over me.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I cried as she directed his jets of creamy spunk all over my tits.

The crowd seemed to like that. After flicking the last of his cum onto me, the first couple stepped aside and were immediately replaced by another. The girl sucked her partners cock inches from my face and then kissed me. I tasted his dick on her lips, but she didn't make me suck it.

She continued to make out with me as she wanked him off and she was soon joined by two more couples who crowded in to make their men cum all over me.

She was a great kisser and slipped her tongue in and out of my mouth like she was tongue fucking my pussy.

"Look at this pair going at it," one guy gasped.

"This is truly an act of God," said another. "He has blessed us with some ripe young sluts."

I felt a thick wad of sperm land in my hair followed by several more weakening shots as a girl finished another guy all over me from behind. I didn't even know there was anyone behind me.

The girl responsible leaned over, moved her friend aside and kissed me on the lips.

"You're welcome, sister," she said.

I went back to my lesbian kiss with my new best friend and she caressed my jizz splattered chest. Her fingers brushed against my nipples making me moan into her mouth.

Her guy must have liked what he saw because he erupted almost immediately. His load sprayed onto my cheek and nose and his partner pulled away to direct his aim more precisely. She coated my lips with the last few shots and then discarded his cock like a spent chocolate wrapper.

Her lips found mine again and we shared a brief cummy kiss before she departed.

"You're welcome, sister," she giggled.

I was nothing more than an object for the girls to aim spunk all over. I felt so slutty with my hands behind my back as each couple used me as a sperm target.

They moved away to watch with the others as another huge cock was forced into my mouth by a girl with small boobs.

"Suck it you little skank," she ordered, pushing her man from behind and holding the back of my head until I throated him.

"Wow, she's got no gag reflex. Do you see that guys?" I heard another guy say.

"I knew she'd be a fucking whore," said another.

Being degraded in a controlled environment was an amazing feeling. I was theirs for the taking and I'd have gladly let all thirty of them fuck me senseless. This was an initiation ceremony for the Eden project, but to me it was nothing more than a thirty-man bukkake party controlled by thirty women. They decided how and where their men came, they were in charge. I guessed they'd all been through the same ritual and I hoped they'd enjoyed it as much as I was.

I was only three men down and already pretty messy. The cock in my throat was bringing up salvia as my body reacted to a long shaft being forced inside it. As the girl finally let go of my head and her man withdrew, I spewed spit all over myself. It erupted like a geyser and coated my chin and tits mixing with sticky white cum and dripping down into my lap.

I had my legs closed which formed a small vee shaped depression where my thighs met my navel. I was already slimy and the additional lubrication made it easy for me to make the slightest of movements to stimulate my throbbing clit with my thighs.

Another load rained down on me from the left and I looked up to see Raven smiling at me as her man's load covered my forehead.

She leaned down and kissed me.

"You're welcome, sister," she laughed. "Good girl."

It was closely followed by another from behind which splattered my left cheek and dripped onto my shoulder.

The guy in my throat moaned and pulled out just in time. His cock was directed all over my chin and nose with a satisfied grunt.

"Dirty bitch," he laughed.

I was kissed twice, once from each girl for each load I'd received.

They both said, "You're welcome sister," before moving aside.

Another girl moved in and ran her tongue over my lips, savouring the ever-growing film of cum on my skin.

"Oooh fuck you taste good," she moaned.

She grabbed my chin hard and forced me into her lovers' cock.

"Take his load and swallow it you dirty slut," she ordered.

She was holding him by the tip of his cock and pulling his foreskin back and forth. She was obviously very skilled and timed it perfectly. As I opened my mouth her guy came straight into it. She held my chin open and pointed his spewing tip into my mouth. He tasted hot and creamy and I held it on my tongue for others to see. Another cock appeared and was also directed to spit its load into my mouth as my chin was held open.

Spurt. Spurt. Spurt.

"Oh, fuck that felt good," he sighed.

"Swallow it," she ordered, clamping my mouth shut

I gladly obeyed and squished my thighs together to try and get myself off. If it carried on like this, I'd soon be cumming like a virgin in a gangbang. My pussy felt on fire and my clit throbbed so hard I thought it would be lit up like a lighthouse.

"Next," I shouted, opening my mouth to show I was ready for another mouthful.

"Throat fuck the whore," said Summer, as she moved her man into position.

Another load splattered over my hair line and forehead just as Summer's partner was about to abuse my tight young body. A girl leaned over, unphased by the amount of spunk on my face and kissed me hard. She sucked my lips into hers and sighed with pleasure as she sampled a multitude of different flavoured men.