Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 11

Story Info
Becca goes to find Raven and has sexy fun along the way.
13.2k words
4.79
14.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,570 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca XXX The Eden Project. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

My trousers clung to my thighs and felt heavy and uncomfortable. Being covered in someone else's piss wasn't pleasant unless you were into that sort of thing. Golden showers appealed to me from a humiliation point of view, and if I was naked, but right now I needed to stay focused.

I knew that what I'd done to Summer was a sin, to take a life, but her life was a sin in itself. She could have led a righteous existence and been true to herself. She could have grown old gracefully, but instead she'd chosen a life of murder and corruption. I guess she could have been classed as a mass murderer if you took into account all the embryos that had been destroyed to keep her looking young and beautiful.

Fuck her.

Karma had come knocking in the form of an undercover slut breaking her scrawny neck while she was on the toilet taking a piss. It wasn't the most dignified way to leave this world, but she'd deserved it.

As usual the excitement, danger and power had made me hornier than a guy finding his teenaged sisters' vibrator under her pillow. I was soaked with Summer's piss all the way down to my knickers, but that's not the only reason they were wet.

I descended down the metal stairwell leaving Summer's body lying at the first landing and then I stopped to assess the situation on level B4. My hands were shaking like an alcoholic due to the amount of adrenaline rushing through my body. I could feel my heart beating in my throat and I was sweating profusely. I needed to slow my body down and regain my composure.

I took deep breaths in the darkness. In through my nose and out through my mouth. Yogic breathing, re-centring myself and after twelve breaths my heart rate slowed and I felt a lot better. Yoga was a wonderful thing.

I had nothing with me. No phone, no torch, no weapons, nothing. My field agents' kit was back on the surface in my room. All I had was me.

Luckily my training meant I didn't need anything other than my wits and an overwhelming will to succeed.

I pulled my trousers up and tucked my vest into the waist band. I pulled my socks up and made sure my boots were done up tightly and I retied my hair into a pony tail. These little things made me feel better and more comfortable before I moved on.

Summer had told me that Raven was being held on level B7, so that the rest of Eden wouldn't hear her screams. I had no idea how many of Clifford's men there'd be, but I guessed they'd be taking turns on her in some sort of sick shift pattern. She was the spoils of war as far as they were concerned and she would be being enjoyed by the SWAT team, not to mention any of the other twisted perverts that fancied violating one of her holes.

I dropped down to level B5, making sure I stepped quietly on the metal stairs. I listened ahead but heard nothing except for my own breathing. It sounded deafening in the silence.

I moved down to level B6.

Still nothing.

My armpits were leaking and my cleavage was drenched in sweat. My vest top was as wet as my piss-soaked panties. I could see a faint light coming up from the floor below me, level B7.

I couldn't see any movement or hear any voices so I kept going. I stopped at the correct level and looked down the long arterial corridor. It was almost an exact replica of the other levels, with one main corridor leading to narrower ones off to the left and right.

The lights were out on the main corridor, but I could see that they were shining brightly down the second corridor on the right. I left the stairwell and moved down the main, hugging the right-hand wall. It wasn't going to save me if someone suddenly appeared, but it felt like the right thing to do.

I ducked into the first corridor on the right and waited.

No noise. No movement. Just darkness and my heart beat.

I moved on, repeating my wall hugging as I approached the lit corridor. I peeked round the wall and saw no one.

I heard voices which sounded muffled like they were in a room behind a closed door. There was no one guarding any of the doors so I guessed whoever was down there was enjoying Raven.

The structure was similar to the hospital level with each room having windows. The fourth window on the left had lights on. Everywhere else was in darkness so I moved down towards it.

I peered through the window very slowly hoping no one would pick up on my movement. The human eye is drawn to movement so I was extra cautious as I looked through the glass.

It looked like some sort of laundry room, filled with washing machines and tumble dryers. They lined the walls on both sides and there were also two long lines of them up the centre of the large room. I thought about how much washing would be required for a military unit living underground for five years. It would be as immense as the room. Bed sheets, clothing and towels would all need to be washed, dried and ironed just like any other large establishment.

I could see shadows moving in the far corner behind the industrial sized machines. It looked like two or three people, but I couldn't actually see anyone. I needed to get in there and take a closer look.

I pushed the door open and slipped inside. The voices were now louder and I could hear what sounded like someone being slapped. It was skin hitting skin followed by female yelps and then male laughter.

Raven was in here without a doubt.

I crept along the line of washers and peered around the corner lying flat on my stomach to keep my profile as small as possible. I could smell Summer's pee on my clothing; and the tiled floor made me shiver with the chill. With one eye I saw what was happening.

Two members of DI Clifford's SWAT team had Raven tied down over a bag of washing. It was a large white sack like you see in hotels, probably full of towels or bedding. She was on her front bent over the sack with her arms stretched out to the sides. Each wrist was tied with rope and the other end was secured to the metal pillars which held up the ceiling. Her legs were tied in a similar way to her arms, spread eagled and tied to the base of the pillars, so she looked like a bent-over star. Her torso was strapped to the laundry sack with her ass sticking up in the air like a lioness presenting itself for mating.

She was still naked with bright red ass cheeks and I soon saw why.

One of the SWAT team was standing next to her slapping her ass with his hand while his mate stood there watching and laughing.

There were only two of them which was better than three but not as good as if he'd been alone. They didn't seem to be armed which was a bonus, but there was a large metal cage on the floor with a coded lock on it. It looked like they weren't taking any chances. They knew she was trained and they must have been told to keep their weapons locked away in case she escaped while they were molesting her.

Her hair was wet for some reason and although I couldn't see her face, I knew she was sobbing. Having your bottom repeatedly smacked hard would do that to you.

"You've been a very naughty girl Raven," said the guy spanking her.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Whimper. Sob.

"I thought sluts liked being spanked," said his friend.

"She does like it; she's just playing along. She likes having a spanky bum bum."

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Cry. Sob.

"Fucking hell, her ass looks like a baboon's," said the guy hitting her. "All red and ready for fucking."

"Please stop," cried Raven.

"You know the alternative," said the spanker.

"No. Please. No more."

"What's it to be Raven? Spanking or fucking?" said his mate.

"Neither. Please leave me alone."

She sounded desperate and I didn't know if she was playing the victim or if she was genuinely distressed. During my training I'd been told to be submissive and non-confrontational in this situation, to keep them on my side. It was better to build a relationship with your captor and make them feel sorry for you rather than fight back. It made a change that I was the one doing the rescuing as it was usually me that got sexually abused on an assignment.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

She screamed in pain this time.

Her butt cheeks looked red raw and almost glowed in the dark.

"We've got ourselves a nice little hand warmer here," laughed the spanker, holding his hands out towards her ass and then rubbing them together. "It's like a camp fire. Feel the heat coming off her."

His mate copied him trying to humiliate the poor girl further.

"She's smoking hot in more ways than one," he chuckled.

"What's it to be Raven?" he asked again. "There's only one way to make it stop."

It appeared her choice was to be continually smacked on her ass or ask them to fuck her. I was pretty sure she'd already had enough of the later.

"Neither. Please just stop."

"They're not the magic words are they Raven. You've been naughty again."

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Scream.

I weighed up my options. I didn't really want to take on two trained policemen. They weren't big men; they were a similar size to me but they would be stronger.

I looked around for something I could use as a weapon as they continued to torment her. If her ass was as painful as it looked, she'd be passing out anytime soon.

There was nothing to hand. All I could do was wait and hope one or both of them left soon.

"Last chance bitch. I'm not going to stop until I draw blood next time. Maybe I'll use my belt," said the spanker.

She thought for a moment and then spoke in a whimper.

"Ok," she sobbed.

"Say the words. You know the ones," insisted his mate.

"Rape me," she sobbed.

"You forgot to say please."

Before she could be spanked again, she rushed in with her request.

"Please rape me."

"Whoooo what a filthy bitch," said the spanker. "Did you hear that? She wants to be raped."

"What a fucking whore. We better do as she says," added his friend.

I saw them unzip and move into position. These were smart men despite their stupid games. They knew better that to have their trousers round their ankles in a vulnerable position. The spanker moved in front of her and his friend got behind.

"Beg," said the spanker.

"Please sir. Can I suck your cock?" she asked.

"And behind?"

"Please sir. Will you fuck me?"

They both laughed and did as she'd asked. Maybe it was some sort of morality for the two of them to make them ok with it. Forcing her to ask for it rather than just raping her.

"Isn't she polite," said the guy lining up with her pussy. "Normally I'd go down on you sweetie, but I know how many guys have been through you today and I don't like eating other men's porridge."

His mate laughed.

I heard her brief groan of displeasure as the guy slipped into her pussy. Her protests were soon muffled by a cock in her mouth.

A new slapping sound ensued as the guys thighs bounced of her cheeks as he pounded into her.

"Considering she didn't like being spanked, she's very very wet," he laughed.

I'd have been wet too if a group of guys had filled me with spunk. She was probably pretty juicy on her own, but I could easily imagine how full she'd be. Maybe all of DI Clifford's men had had a go on her and these were the last two.

I heard her gagging as the spanker pushed in hard, holding the back of her head.

"That's it honey, take it nice and deep. I know you love it."

He pulled out and she gasped for breath. Porn films had a lot to answer for these days. Men seemed to love being in control and making a girl gag on their dick. Unlike Raven I had no gag reflex and had had to fake it in the past to make men feel more I control, like they were hurting me.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Gag. Gag. Gag.

I hoped she was faking it because she really did sound at the end of her tether.

"Make it tighter baby, clench that little cum catcher," said the guy fucking her.

I almost let out a giggle at the word 'cum catcher'. I thought I'd heard all the names for it, but obviously not.

"Mmmm, fuck that's better. If it goes slack again it's going in your poop chute."

'Poop chute'? Where was this guy from? Third grade?

I felt sorry for Raven. Keeping your vaginal muscles tensed for any length of time was going to take some skills.

"Lick it like a lollipop," said the guy in her throat.

I heard him pull out with another loud unhappy gasp from Raven.

"You guys are fucking sick," she groaned.

"You're the one who begged to be raped. I think that's pretty fucked up darling," he laughed. "Now lick it like I fucking told you."

I heard her slurping up and down his cock. After gagging on it I was pretty sure he'd be well coated in her saliva which she was now hoovering up like a dog eating an ice cream. At least it gave her throat a rest.

I could smell piss stronger than ever by now and realised I seemed to be lying in it. I knew I hadn't wet myself at least not with pee, so where had it come from?

Maybe Raven had needed to go, but then I looked at her wet hair. Had they pissed all over her?

I couldn't see another reason why her hair would be soaked. These dirty bastards looked like they had pulled out all the stops to abuse her. Slapping her about, fucking her, ramming their cocks in and out of her mouth and then pissing on her. I hoped she could hold on a bit longer.

My own body was still reacting to the scenes in front of me. I was still turned on from the excitement in the toilets with Summer and I knew how powerful these two men would feel doing what they were doing to a helpless victim.

If I'd been in a less compromising position, I was pretty sure my fingers would be three-deep inside my aching cunt right now, but even a twisted freak like me had to draw a line somewhere.

As I watched her being spit-roasted, I wondered what was going through her mind. She must have similar feelings to me when I was in that position, which I had been countless times. Her emotions would be split. The primitive part of her brain would be telling her she was being fucked. It would be telling her to enjoy the stimulation of nerve endings and the degrading feeling that turns women like me on. Her thinking part of the brain would be telling her she was being fucked against her will and that it was wrong to enjoy it.

The key to feeling good and enjoying it was to go with the primitive side of things. Don't show that you're enjoying it, but let go of your fear and inhibitions. They could have been doing far worse things than sticking a cock in each of her holes.

I thought they would never finish. I'd been watching them for what felt like an hour but was probably only fifteen minutes. No one else had come down to take over so either they were the last ones or they swapped over in pairs.

Just as I thought I was going to have to take them both out, I heard a walkie talkie squawk into life.

"Guys this is Six... I've got a body on the stairwell at level B3... female... broken nose and neck... looks like she might have fallen down the stairs," said the guy on the other end.

'Shit. They've found her already,' I thought.

I was hoping they wouldn't discover Summer until the morning but it sounded like a patrol had already found her.

"What the fuck?" said the spanker. "Answer that," he ordered his mate.

"Fuck off. You answer it. I'm nearly done here."

The spanker reluctantly pulled his cock out of Raven's mouth and walked over in my direction. I thought he was going to come right around the corner and see me but he stopped just short of my position and picked up the walkie, which was on top of the washing machine above me.

"Six... this is Two... say again... over," he said into the radio.

"She's dead... looks like she was looking for the toilet... over," came the reply.

"For fucks sake... who is it? ... over."

"It's Summer...over."

"Holy fuck... we'll be right up... over," he sighed.

"Roger that sir."

He walked back to the fuck toy with the radio in his hand looking despondent.

"The informers dead in the stair well. Looks like the dozy bitch fell down the stairs," he said to his mate who hadn't even changed his pace.

Raven's body was bouncing back and forth probably willing him to finish.

"Hang on... nearly done... oh fuck..."

"Jesus mate. Are you cumming in her?"

"Not yet... oh ... oh ... uh ... uh... she's so tight and slimy... now I am," he gasped, throwing his head back.

He pumped his seed into Raven's swollen cunt with loud guttural groans. She stopped moving as he emptied his balls into her like all the others had and I could have sworn I heard a squeal of delight from her.

Pump. Pump. Pump

Twitch. Twitch. Twitch.

I felt slightly jealous that her pussy had been fed and mine hadn't, but the feeling soon passed.

"You lucky fucker. I was about to fill her mouth when the radio sparked up," said the spanker.

His friend pulled out and zipped up.

"I'll go and take a look. It's not like she's going anywhere. She's dead," he laughed. "Finish feeding her and then come and find me. Then we'll send the next two down to sort her out."

"You're a true friend," he replied. "I'll meet you up there."

His mate went over to the cage on the floor and punched in a code, but I was too far away to see it. He pulled out a sub machine gun which was fitted with a long black suppressor and slung it over his shoulder. Next, he took out a pistol and holstered it. It too had a suppressor. Using weapons inside a confined space would be deafening so using supressed weapons was a wise move.

I willed him to leave the cage open, but he closed it.

"See you in a minute. Don't take too long," he laughed.

"Cheers mate. This little cutie's going to suck me dry in no time."

He moved back around in front of Raven.

"Open," he ordered.

She obeyed. She had no other choice. She probably wanted it to be over as quickly as possible.

I was on two minds whether to follow the first guy and try and subdue him and take his gun. Then I thought better of it as his friend on the other end of the radio would wonder where he'd got to.

I decided to wait for the spanker to start cumming in Raven's mouth and then hit him hard and fast. I'd then get him to open the gun cage, free Raven and escape.

"Tell me you like cum," he said to her.

"I like cum," she replied.

He was jerking off and sliding in and out of her plump lips goading and teasing her with it. He wanted her to beg.

"Say you love it."

"I love cum."

She didn't sound convincing enough so he slapped her across the face.

"Say it like you mean it, bitch," he snapped.

"Oh god. I love cum in my mouth. Please give it to me," she begged in a slutty voice.

She sounded pretty convincing to me and I knew I'd better get into a better position before he sprayed his salty load all over her.

I got off my belly onto my hands and knees and crawled like a dog back around the large washing machines. I needed to come up behind him just as he got to the point of no return. His mind would be filled with happiness as he watched Raven swallow his load and that was the ideal time for me to make my move.

I crept as quietly as I could, hoping he wouldn't spot me in his peripheral vision. Raven would see me and I hoped she wouldn't react and give away my presence. I got within six feet of him and stopped. I got into a crouch and Raven's eyes widened as she spotted me. She would have smiled but her mouth was filled with the guys dick and he was approaching his climax.

"Get ready Raven, here it comes," he gasped, with a tremble in his voice.

I imagined the feelings he was going through as the sperm flooded from his balls, though his tubes and out of his tip into her waiting mouth.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,570 Followers