Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers

"Me too."

I moved in and kissed her again, still soft and wet and I moved my hands down her sides gently caressing her through the flimsy material. I could feel her perfect frame and muscle tone under the fabric, which fitted her like a second skin.

My hands went lower and gently traced the outline of her peachy ass.

She shuddered, wanting more from me. I could tell by the way she kissed me harder and sucked on my bottom lip. I squeezed her ass cheeks lightly with both hands feeling her whole body hunch up in pleasure.

She brought her left hand up and cupped my face with both hands pushing me back towards the bed. I tumbled back with her following me, our lips still press tightly together. She finished up on top of me with her knees either side of my torso.

Just when I thought we were about to get passionate she pushed off me and knelt upright on the bed. She hooked her fingers under the bottom of the dress and pulled it up and over her head in one incredibly sexy movement. She shook her hair loose, discarded the dress and looked down at me over her pert breasts.

I couldn't help but stare at such a gorgeous woman who was about to devour me.

"Do you like my body?" she whispered.

"You're perfect in every way Raven. I love it."

"It's all yours Becca, do what you want to me."

She cupped my cheeks again and slipped her wet tongue into my mouth. My hands went to her cheeks, mirroring her movements and we kissed for what felt like eternity. Her tongue licked my lips and entwined itself around mine.

Kiss. Kiss. Slurp. Suck.

Our bodies moved gracefully and even our breathing seemed to be in time. I bet that our hearts were probably beating in unison on some sort of higher state of consciousness. This was love not lust.

I wanted her like I'd never wanted any woman before. Even Lexa was going to be a close second compared to how I felt at that exact moment. Our bodies wrapped around each other and almost melded together as one person.

I kissed down her neck and onto her collar bone, moving slowly across her erogenous zones. She gasped and threw her head back making her chest come forward as I buried my face into her cleavage. Her boobs were warm and soft and gently drooped naturally, under their own weight. They were heavy, at least a D cup with large dark areola and long hard nipples.

My lips wrapped around her left breast and I sucked and licked, like an infant sucking its thumb.

"Mmmmm, they're so sensitive," she moaned. "I love having them sucked like that."

I moved across and repeated the process on her right boob. She smelt of soap and tasted slightly salty as she started to perspire. She slid further forward so her body dropped onto all fours and her belly was level with my face. I licked and kissed all over her perfect abs and got my first whiff of her feminine scent. She was intoxicating and I was like a junkie sniffing glue and going light headed.

I had always enjoyed the feel and smell of another woman's body and Raven was no exception. I saw the lace of her black panties glistening with wetness as they soaked up her sex juices from her over hydrated pussy.

"Sit on my face," I begged. "Let me smell that cunt properly."

She shuffled her knees up to my head and sat upright with her panty clad quim inches above me. The lace was semi see-through and barely contained her meaty lips. I craned my neck to get closer, but she pushed me back down and teased me.

"Patience Becca, just enjoy the view," she teased.

"I want to smell it," I pleaded with wide eyes.

She dipped her hand into her knickers and I saw her slide a finger inside herself and her eyes half closed.

"God, you've made me so fucking wet," she sighed.

She slipped her hand back out and slowly offered me her glistening finger. I sucked on it like it was a cock, savouring her delicious nectar. As I let out a long-satisfied moan she sat down fully and I buried my nose into her fleshy folds, through the panties.

I breathed in long and deep and felt her squirming as the cold air rushed past her vulva, collecting her scent and invading my nostrils. She smelt like the essence of sex and I thought that if you could bottle such a fine fragrance it would be worth millions. As I breathed out, she felt my hot breath on her sex bean and gasped with pleasure.

"Do you like the way I smell?"

"Fucking heavenly," I sighed.

I sucked at the panties tasting the material mixed with her love honey. The panties were hiding my prize and masking the taste, but she seemed content, gently gyrating her hips to make her clit rub against my nose, giving her little flicks of pleasure.

"I want to eat your cunt Raven," I said in a muffled tone.

"Then eat it."

She rolled off onto her back and I rolled over with her, with my face still buried in her crotch. I bit into the material and pulled her knickers down with my teeth as she raised her ass off the bed to let the garment float down her sexy legs. As it left her feet, I took the panties in my hand and opened them out so the gusset was in my palm facing upwards.

"Someone's cunt has wet their little panties," I giggled.

"Eat me," she gasped.

It was my turn to tease her now. I inhaled her scent from her underwear and then gave the gusset a long slow lick, enjoying her tantalising flavour.

"Eat me," she said again.

I couldn't hold back any more, I was denying myself the pleasure as much I was her. I dropped the panties on the bed in a seductive manner and picked up her left foot. It was still damp from being inside me and I sucked her toes into my mouth making her squirm and moan.

I tasted myself on her dainty feet and licked up her calf muscle, lifting her leg as I went. I got nearer to the heart of her being and gazed down at her dark full lips. They were the same colour as her nipples and equally as inviting. It took all my mental strength not to dive straight in. I wanted her begging for it.

I placed her leg back on the bed and repeated the process on the other.

Lick. Slurp. Kiss.

Her feet were so sexy.

Down her calf.

I kept going.

Down her thigh.

I kept going as she arched her back in anticipation of me finally licking her genitals.

I kissed the skin between her pussy lips and her inner thigh and she purred like a kitten. Her inner labia were swollen and engorged and spread open like a butterfly's wings. I have a meaty pussy, but her lips were even longer than mine. I licked up the left-hand side over her smooth mound and back down the right, deliberately avoiding her snatch.

She squirmed her ass around trying to make me lick her cunt, but I continued to tease her. The heat coming off her pussy was incredible and I could resist it no longer.

I started at her puckered asshole and licked up in one continuous slow stroke with the flat of my tongue, until I reached her clit. Her slit ran freely with clear juices like a watering mouth. I gave her clit a tentative lick and encircled it with the tip of my tongue, licking all around it but not quite touching it.

It was driving her crazy and she groaned in frustration and pleasure.

"Eat my cunt Becca... Just fucking eat it," she cried.

My chin and cheeks were wet with her juices as I repeated the process of going low and licking up to her clit, but this time I took her stiff bean between my lips and sucked gently.

"Jesus... yes... fuck..."

Her hands came up and she caressed her breasts and tweaked at her nipples as the pleasure started to intensify. I nuzzled into her butterfly like a pig snuffling for truffles and used my lips, nose and tongue to stimulate as much of her vulva as I could. I licked her inner and outer labia, sucked her clit and stuffed my nose into her vaginal opening, covering my face in her wet messy fluid.

"Fucking hell you're good," she panted.

I started to make out with her pussy just the same way as if I was kissing her lips. I sucked them and gently nibbled them and slid my tongue in and out of her oily slit. I wanted her on the brink of orgasm for as long as possible before I finally gave her the release she so desperately needed. After being gang raped all night, I wanted it to be soft and sensual rather than rough and violent.

"I could bath on your juices for a week Raven. God you smell good," I whispered.

I felt my own pussy boiling over and resisted the urge to rub my own clit. Instead I concentrated on sucking her clit in and out of my wet lips like a tiny cock and watched her asshole and cunt hole start to spasm.

She was about to cum all over my face so I moved on to my end game. I slid between her legs and felt my pussy rubbing against hers. There was very little friction between two very wet pussys and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her lightly on the lips. She rubbed up as I rubbed down and we got a rhythm going as we both started to climax.

We scissored our bodies together as one, feeling the wave of orgasm start to crest. Her eyes were half closed looking at me with loving eyes as she felt her orgasm begin. I felt it too a split second behind hers, as though we were connected by our clitorises. It really was like a huge wave building and cresting but never quite breaking on the shoreline. It lasted for what seemed like hours as we got lost in each other's eyes and emotions and our tantric connection developed.

Rub. Rub. Squelch. Squelch.

I felt the bed sheets soaking beneath us.

"Feel my energy passing from my body to yours," I panted.

"I feel it Becca. Oh, fucking hell do I feel it."

"Keep edging... don't cum...not yet."

"Yes...yes... yes..."

Rub. Rub. Squelch. Kiss.

Our tongues entwined as our clits buzzed together like two live wires touching to complete an electrical circuit. The energy flowed from me to her and back again and we finally came in unison.

"Feel my orgasm," I panted. "Let it take over your body."

"Fuck... I feel it... you're cumming..."

I could feel her ecstasy and she could feel mine. This was beyond the physical act of fucking. The deep emotional trauma we had both been through in our lives had brought us together in this monumental moment of climax.

Neither of us screamed or moaned, it was like the wave dissipated from me to her and then returned in a never-ending cycle of orgasm. The room was filled with the heady scent of womanhood and we rode and rode and rode and came and came and came.

Eventually the trance like state was broken as we could take no more and we rolled on top of each other and unwrapped our legs. We continued to kiss until we both flopped onto our backs panting and fighting for breath, utterly exhausted.

Raven spoke first.

"Sex with a man can never feel as good as that," she said. "The connection is just not the same."

"You're not wrong Raven. Only two women can understand feelings like that."

"Do you believe me now about it being a state of mind?" she asked.

"I think I already knew, but I needed it confirmed from another like-minded person."

I cuddled up under her arm and rested my head next to her breast.

"We're the same, you and I," she said kissing my forehead.

"Mmhhhhm," I replied in a sleepy hum.

We lay in silence for several minutes before she bought us back to reality.

"We need to come up with a plan of action Becca," she said.

"I know baby, but let's get some sleep first. Things always seem clearer after some shut eye."

"Agreed," she said, kissing me again. "Thanks for coming to my rescue."

"Thanks for telling me what I needed to hear."

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,611 Followers