Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... you can have spaghetti Bolognese, Lancashire hotpot, chicken with noodles, Mexican chicken or beef taco," she said, reading off the packets.

"I prefer fish taco myself, but I guess that's not on the menu," I laughed, giving it a double meaning.

She just smiled and opened the wine.

"Where did you find all this stuff?" I asked.

"The clothes are from the wardrobe in the third bedroom on the left. I thought we deserved something a bit more glamorous after the shit we've been wearing in Eden," she said. "The provisions are from the store room, including the wine."

She handed me the wine and we clinked glasses.

"It's nice to wear something sexy," I agreed. "And these panties feel amazing, they're so soft."

"So are these," she said, lifting the front of her dress to show me her black lace knickers.

"Wow they look great on you. Do you like mine?"

I bent over and lifted the back of my dress, making sure my pussy pouted from between my thighs making my knickers bulge outwards.

"They look so fucking hot," she gasped.

She held up two MRE packs and asked again which one I wanted.

"I'll have spag bol," I said.

"I'll have the same," she replied and started to prepare our dinner which seemed to involve just boiling some water.

I set the table with knives and forks and condiments and I asked how she was.

"How do feel after your ordeal?" I asked.

She took a deep breath.

"It is what it is."

"I know, but that's not what I asked. Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"What's to talk about Becca. I'm sure you've been in the same position. I was glad when you came to my rescue," she said.

"Yes, I've been in a few situations. How bad did it get?"

She gave me a look that said it all.

"Are you asking because you're concerned about me or because it turns you on?" she asked taking me by surprise.

"Would you judge me if I said it was a little of both?"

"Not at all. I'd be the same if it was the other way around," she said.

I gave her a shocked look.

"What's wrong? Do you think you're the only one to have the feelings you have about this sort of thing?" she laughed. "I've been in this game a lot longer than you have."

She looked younger than me, but now I was curious about her age.

"I hadn't really thought about it," I replied. "I'm twenty-three and this is my second assignment. My previous assignment lasted several months."

"What was it?"

"It started at a college with a computer hacker who had uncovered a people trafficking ring on the dark web. I then went dogging to get myself captured and I finished up as an undercover hooker being fucked by over a hundred men," I explained. "It turned out that the people trafficking and prostitution were just a cover for the actual crimes being committed."

"Which were?"

"Diamond smuggling for terrorism. They were using the girls to smuggle their terror funding to Spain and then onto Morocco."

"Wait... You were the undercover girl who bought down Sanchez?" she asked in astonishment.

"You heard about that?" I asked.

"Oh my god yeah. That was you? Holy fuck Becca, that assignment has gone down in the history books. That was your first assignment? Fuck!"

"I thought it was all hush hush."

"It is but our agencies still share intel. You saved potentially thousands of lives bringing that mother fucker to justice," she said.

"It was some baptism of fire I can tell you," I said.

"I bet it was. I'm guessing you had a similar experience to the one I've just had with those fucking idiots?" she said nodding up to the ceiling.

"Something like that."

"Shit Becca, twenty-three is a young age to be going through that," she sighed.

"Tell me about it, but you don't look much older than me, I'd say you were younger if anything."

"I wish. I'm thirty-two," she said sipping her wine.

"Fuck off! No way."

"Yes way. I get that a lot."

"Have you been on the stem cells like Freeman and Tobias?" I joked.

"No. I'd never do anything like that, I'm just naturally young looking," she laughed.

"Well, you need to tell me about your beauty regime," I giggled.

"Being covered in cum most of my adult life, may have something to do with it."

We both laughed. She was like an older version of me and I instantly liked her.

The water finished boiling and she tipped it into two separate pans. She stirred the spaghetti into one and the powdered Bolognese sauce into the other and left them to simmer. The room filled with the smell of food and I was instantly hungry.

"What happened to you in the laundry room?" I asked again.

"They took me straight there like it was pre-planned. I fought back a little, but it was more for show than anything else. I didn't want to make it look like I was just letting them tie me down," she said, stirring the pans. "It was the usual shit that goes on. They came at me in pairs. The first two just fucked me, but then they were trying to outdo each other, as men do when they're together."

"How many of them fucked you?"

"Nine in total, if you count the last guy as a finisher," she chuckled. "Even that fucking bitch Summer, made me lick her pussy until she came."

"Yeah, I had a feeling she'd been down to see you."

"I was spit roasted and ass fucked by the second pair and the third pair. They then decided to piss all over me after they'd finished. I think they'd been saving it up because they just sprayed my face and hair with pee like they were putting out a fire or something."

"Dirty cunts!" I spat.

"I don't mind being peed on as long as it doesn't go on my eyes," she said. "It stings like fuck."

That explained her wet hair and blood shot eyes.

I was about to ask her something else but I stopped myself. I was too late; she had already noticed.

"Whatever you were about to ask me, just ask, nothing you can say will upset me," she stated.

"Did you cum?"

"Three times," she said. "Once with each of the first three pairs, but I was too exhausted with the fourth."

"Fuuuccckkkk," I gasped.

"What? Are you trying to tell me that you don't orgasm when they fuck you?"

"No... it's the opposite in some ways," I tried to explain.

She shot me curious look.

"How so?"

"It's getting to the stage now that I can only orgasm from extreme sexual experiences," I said.

"Like rape?"

"Not just rape. I like rough violent sex or disgusting things to be done to me. It makes me cum so fucking hard," I said. "I can cum from normal sex, but it's never as good. I almost crave the filth."

"Sounds like you're in the right job," she giggled.

"Maybe, but it is starting to worry me. I think there might be something wrong with me."

"Extreme pressure from working undercover in this type of job can have strange effects on you," she shrugged.

"Do you have the same problem?" I asked, hoping she'd have some answer about my worsening condition.

"I have in the past, but it goes away after you've been doing the job long enough," she said. "Sometimes I like being fucked hard and sometimes I like it soft and loving and slow and sensual, especially with another woman."

"I seem to be at the 'fuck me hard like a whore stage'," I said, with sadness in my voice.

"With a man or a woman?"

"I've not been with a woman properly for a while, so I wouldn't be able to comment," I explained.

"Dinners ready," she said, giving me another cheeky wink.

I carried the glasses and the wine to the table and she carried the dinner plates.

The conversation seemed to shift back to the mission and we compared notes over dinner. It turned out that she had discovered the same things as me a couple of days earlier and had waited before she called Colonel Griffin. She wanted to be sure she'd got her facts straight.

She had been told there was an undercover agent from another department, but she couldn't figure it out until I'd had a go at Summer in the dining room, by which time it was too late.

"I thought you were going to blow your cover when they dragged me off," she said.

"I might be young, but I'm not stupid," I laughed.

"Far from it Becca, but I knew what was going through your mind," she said."

"Which was what?"

"Part of you wanted to help me and the other part of you wanted to see me get fucked in front of everyone. You've been flirting with me since we first met."

"Me? You're the one whose been flirting you dirty bitch. You're always winking at me and then you were teasing me and Mack in the shower," I replied, trying to sound upset with her comments.

"You loved it and if you hadn't been so tired, you'd have come to my room and we would have fucked and you know it."

"I'm not that sort of girl," I giggled.

"You're exactly that sort of girl. I bet you were foaming at the gash when I shaved my cunt in front of you."

"I do like a smooth pussy," I gasped. "And yours looks so fucking sexy, you little tease."

"Oh right, so you've been checking me out, have you?"

"I like to see the female form and compare it to my own," I lied, pretending I wasn't a lesbian.

"Don't lie, Becca. I know you were looking at my ass the first day you got here. I saw you when I was doing yoga, staring at my butt like it was a holy grail. You almost wet your knickers just from looking at my camel toe."

I just gave her a dirty smile

"And then you checked out my pussy in the showers."

My smile got bigger.

"And then you watched me washing myself."

"You were deliberately teasing me," I pointed out.

"I don't think I was. It's just that you're a dirty slut."

"You're the dirty slut, you were moaning and saying how dirty you were."

"I was referring to being covered in mud from the run," she lied.

It was a fun game we were playing and I wondered who was going to crack first and jump over the table and kiss the other one.

"You commented on me having a cute pussy the first day we met," I said sounding exasperated.

"Well you have got a cute pussy. It looks brand new, like it's never been used. I was merely paying you a compliment."

We went silent for a moment as we both sipped more wine. We drained our glasses and I reached for the bottle to pour us some more. The events of the evening seemed a million miles away, we were now just two playful sluts about to fuck each other.

I felt her foot brush against my leg under the table while I was distracted pouring the wine. She had broken first.

I looked at her and saw her eyes sparkling at the thought of what was to come. Her bare foot pushed further up my leg and I opened my thighs to allow her better access. Her toes wormed their way to my crotch and she stopped just short of my now sodden underwear.

"Fucking tease," I gasped.

"I don't know what you mean," she said coyly.

"Keep going. You know you want to see if I'm wet down there," I said.

"I know you're wet down there. I can practically smell it from here."

"I've showered, it's probably your own pussy you can smell," I giggled.

"No, it's defiantly the scent of young girls aroused cunt," she said, putting more emphasis on the word 'cunt'.

I picked up on it and decided to tease her about it.

"That's such a dirty word Raven."

"What? Cunt?" she over emphasised it again.

"Yes. Cunt."

"I like it," she said. "It can be used for things at the opposite ends of the spectrum. It can be used to insult someone at the highest level and also be used to describe the most heavenly place on earth."

"So, you can call someone a dirty rapey cunt or say I'd like to lick your cunt. Is that what you mean?" I joined in with her over stating the word each time.

"Who's using the dirty word now Becca?" she said raising her eyebrows. "I thought you didn't like the word."

"I never said I didn't like it. I just said that it was a dirty word."

Her toes pushed into my wet crotch under the table.

"Well, your cunt has made your knickers all juicy," she said, caressing me with her toes.

I gasped and closed my eyes as she started to stimulate me through my lace thong. Her touch was electric and her expertise with her toes was like magic. I'd had men fumbling around with their hands that didn't feel as good as Raven did with her feet.

I spread my legs as wide as I could and pushed forward on my chair. The fabric of my dress brushed up my thighs making me shudder.

"You've made my knickers wet, it wasn't my cunt," I sighed.

"I think the word cunt, has made you all horny Becca," she rubbed her big toe up and down making my clit flick back and forth.

"Oh... Jesus Raven... that feels good..." I panted.

"What does?"

"You know what."

"Say it."

"You playing with my pussy."

"That's not what it's called is it?" she stopped rubbing me as punishment until I said her favourite word again.

"Cunt, keep playing with my cunt baby... oh my god."

She hooked her toes into my saturated underwear and pulled her foot backwards. The material went taught and I lifted my ass off the chair to allow her to pull them down. They slid to my knees and then dropped to my ankles. Her foot came back up and I heard her gasp as her toes slid across my slimy pussy lips. The control she had over her feet was incredible, she was so dexterous.

"Holy fuck, you are wet, you dirty bitch," she swooned. "I think the dirty word turns you on."

"You turn me on... it's not just the word..."

She started to time her movements with her speech.

"Oh, so you like it when I say cunt," she slid her toes inside me and back out.

"Cunt. Cunt. Cunt"

In and out. In and out. In and out.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. You are so dirty."

I'd never been fucked with someone's toes before and it was strangely erotic. Her toes felt short and stubby as she scrunched them up and pushed them into me. Her other foot came in to join its partner and I felt her big toe rub against my clit.

"You're dripping wet Becca," she gasped. "You're making my panties all wet."

"No, your cunt is making them all wet. I've not even touched you yet."

She took her toes out of my pussy and then used both feet to gently spread my labia open. They were swollen and engorged and I moaned uncontrollably. Her big toes pushed upwards either side of my clit and she gently wiggled her toes to stimulate my sex bud.

"Jesus Christ Raven, where did you learn this, it feels amazing," I gasped.

"I have many talents Becca, but I'm trying to prove a point to you," she said.

"Oh my god... yes... what point? ... don't stop..."

"You're close to orgasm baby, I can tell and I haven't used violence or rape or rough sex or choking. In fact, I've not even touched you with my hands and you're going to cum."

She was right, I was going to cum. My pussy felt on fire and I hadn't felt this way for a while. I felt comfortable and happy and loved because the things she was doing to my body were new and exciting. She was also right about not using anything extreme to bring me to climax, just a gentle massage from her beautiful toes.

"Yes... right there... don't stop..."

"You're going to cum at the dinner table Becca. Just because I'm rubbing my toes on your cunt," the over emphasis was back.

"I am... yes... keep going... god this is so fucking sexy..."

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I'd be about to cum at the table in an underground nuclear bunker just from having a toe on my clit. This was a far cry from my previous life.

She changed her technique and pushed her left foot into my aching hole once more. She wiggled her toes and I heard how wet I truly was. The squelching noise was magnified by the echo under the table and her other foot gently flicked at my clit with her toes.

"Fuck me... fuck me with your feet... oh god I'm going to cum," I panted.

My whole body started to tremble at her touch. I gripped the table with both hands and felt like I was in the diner scene from the film "when Harry met sally".

"You look so horny when you cum, just let it go," she cooed.

Slip. Slide. Rub. Rub.

My pussy dribbled so much girl goo it felt like a bottle of lube had leaked all over me. Even I could smell myself now as the aroma of my womanhood filled the room.

"Oh fuck... you are so dirty...," I panted.

"There's nothing dirty about playing with a young girl's cunt with my feet," she said.

"Oh... say it again..."

"What? Cunt? You like it when I say cunt don't you Becca."

Slip. Slide. Rub. Rub.

"Yes... fuck my dirty cunt... oh god... I'M CUMMING."

Just hearing her use the word over and over made me cum hard. I tried to clamp my legs shut and intensify the feeling but her feet prevented it. I was fully exposed and open to her skills and my orgasm went on and on. My whole body shook violently and my toes curled, gripping the carpet. She was a master of foot masturbation and I screamed with pleasure.

"OH...OH... OH...FUCK...YES...FUCK ME RAVEN."

I didn't squirt, but my pussy juice flooded out of me like a leaking tap, soaking my dress and her feet. I continued to buck as she stared at me across the table with wanton lust in her eyes.

Finally, she relented just when I thought the pleasure was getting too much for me. She didn't want it to be uncomfortable, she just wanted to see me in ecstasy. Her feet pulled back and slid across my thighs leaving a trail of wetness behind.

"See Becca, you can cum without violence," she said. "It's all in your head."

"Wow... just wow, that felt incredible," I panted.

"If you search your true feelings, you will see that it's a state of mind that makes you climax. If you're in the mood for debauchery and rape play, then that's what you'll need to get off. If you want it slow and sensual, you'll still cum hard, but the emotions involved are different," she explained.

She was right in so many ways, the body wants what the mind tells it it wants. If my mind wanted rough sex then that's all my body would respond too. Her extra nine years of experience in being a seductress and slut for hire, were teaching me the things I needed to know. She knew what I was going through as she'd been through the same things herself.

I beamed a big smile back at her as a thank you, not just for the orgasm but also the advice and for proving to me that I wasn't fucked in the head.

I pushed my chair back slightly and looked down at my lap.

"I think my cunt has made a bit of a mess," I laughed.

"It certainly has," she giggled. "Now, why don't we go to the bedroom for a bit of R and R."

"Rest and recuperation, you mean?" I asked, knowing that it was military term.

"No," she smiled. "I mean a bit of Rebecca Reynolds."

She'd twisted it round so that the R and R were the initials of my fake name.

"That's not my real name," I confessed.

"I don't care. Take me to bed," she ordered.

I didn't need telling twice. She had just done things to my body which I didn't even know were possible with her feet, so I had no problem reciprocating. Her ordeal in the laundry room seemed like distant memory to both of us. The love and feel of another woman rubbing against you in the most private of places was all we both needed right now.

I pushed my chair back, leaving my wet panties on the floor under the table and stepped over towards her.

She took my hand and I led her slowly to the bedroom. As I got to the foot of the bed I turned around and slid my strapless dress down and stepped out of it. I felt the coldness between my wet thighs and my nipples poked out like ripe berries.

"Rebecca Reynolds at your service Ma'am," I said seductively.

She moved forward and kissed me softly on my lips, cupping my cheek with her right hand. Her lips were full and sweet. It was a long lingering kiss, but tongues weren't involved, at least not to begin with.

"You are a beautiful creature," she gasped. "I've longed for this moment since I first saw you in the shower block."