Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick your tongue out, I want to see it when I cum," he ordered.

He withdrew his cock and continued to rub his glans on her wet tongue as he started to ejaculate.

"Oh my fucking god, here it cums... here it cums... get ready slut."

She let out a squeak as his first squirt hit the back of her throat. It must have been a hell of a blast, because I heard it from six feet away. I'm not sure if she was squeaking in delight or disgust, but it didn't matter.

I made my move.

I jumped forwards and to his left taking him completely by surprise. I bought my knee up high and drove my foot down hard onto the side of his knee. The knee joint is designed to move forward and back, not side to side and I felt it give way with a loud crack.

He dropped down with his knee folded sideways at an impossible angle as it broke. His cock was still pumping large spurts of cum into the air and instead of filling Raven's mouth, it jetted all over her cheeks and hair.

The guy screamed so loud I thought the whole bunker would hear him. As he hit the deck in agony, I followed my downward momentum with my left elbow and spun back on myself hitting him in the temple and knocking him to the ground. My final blow was to kick him under the chin, like his head was a football and drive his neck back to subdue him completely.

He lay motionless with his dick still twitching and spunking all over his trousers.

"Fucking dirty cunt," snapped Raven.

She spat his spunk out of her mouth hitting him on the leg.

"Blurrgh."

"Are you ok?" I asked, rushing over to untie her hands.

"All the better for seeing you Becca," she said, still spitting cum from her mouth. "I never thought you'd get to me this quickly."

I freed her left hand and moved over to her right, keeping an eye on the window in case his mate decided to come and check on him. Her wrists were red from the rope marks and she looked exhausted. The smell of pee was stronger as I passed her and I realised that she must have been pissed on like I first thought.

"I need your help to get us all out of this. There was no point waiting a few days."

"True, but how did you know where I was? This place is a like a maze."

"That slut Summer told me, after some gentle persuasion. She's the one who told DI Clifford about the raid."

"Fucking bitch! I knew there was a reason I didn't like her. I'm guessing her falling down the stairs was down to you?"

"I'll explain it all later. Right now, we need to get the fuck out of here before the next rape shift arrives."

"Agreed. I know where we can hide until we come up with a plan."

I untied the rope holding her torso to the laundry sack and then she untied her ankles whilst I checked on the spanker.

He had a pulse and was breathing normally, but he was out cold. I tried to wake him up by slapping him round the face.

"Hey... fuckwit, wake up," I said.

"He's out cold Becca. Fuck him."

"I need him to open the gun cage. We need weapons."

"He won't wake up for hours with how hard you kicked the mother fucker. Besides we don't need his weapons, I know where we can get some."

She was now free and stood up straight stretching her back after being bent over for several hours. Cum streamed down her thighs as she stood there wiping the spankers semen from her cheek.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I asked her again.

"I need a fucking shower and a drink," she spat.

The redness of her backside had started to go down but it still looked sore. After wiping her face, she put two fingers inside her pussy and scooped out the remnants of cum which clung to her lips.

"Dirty fuckers," she said, flicking it from her fingers onto the guy on the floor.

"Do you want his clothes?" I asked.

"No, but I am going to do this," she replied.

She bent down and wrapped her arm around his neck from behind like I had done to Summer. She squeezed for a full minute cutting off the oxygen to his brain. He remained unconscious but jerked about a bit as she choked the life out of him.

She saw me watching open mouthed.

"One less asshole to kill tomorrow," she said like it was nothing.

She kept squeezing for a full minute after he'd stop struggling to make sure and then dropped his head with a thud onto the piss-soaked tiles. She took the flashlight from his body armour and stood back up.

"Bring his radio and let's go," she said.

I picked up the guys walkie talkie and followed her to the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "They'll be looking for us when they realise what's happened."

"Basement," she said.

B10 was the lowest level and would be the last place they would search. They would conduct a floor by floor sweep in a logical search pattern, starting at the top and working down. Hiding at B10 would give us more time to come up with a plan.

We both kept low with me following along behind. She was still naked but it didn't bother her. We hugged the corridor wall and made it to the lift and stairwell. We heard voices and saw flashlights several floors up thought the metal stairs. They must have been trying to figure out what had happened to Summer.

I was about to descend the stairs but Raven pulled me back by my arm.

"No, we're taking the lift," she said. "The stairs are too open."

She pressed the lift call button and we waited in the darkness. My heart was pounding and I was drenched in sweat and pee, breathing hard.

"Becca you stink," said Raven.

"It's Summer's piss, I caught her mid flow and she couldn't stop," I giggled. "You're not so fresh yourself babe."

"The two guys before those wankers, decided to piss all over me," she said in disgust.

I was about to say something when the lift arrived and the door opened spilling light into the corridor.

We slipped inside and I hit the button for B10. We both breathed out as the lift started to drop. In the confined space I felt the heat coming off her and the smell of pee and sweat was stronger from both of us.

We reached B10 and the door opened. We both waited to see if there was a response. Maybe someone was already down here in which case we'd go back up.

After a few seconds of silence and the hum of the light in the lift I stepped out.

"Wait," said Raven pulling me back in. "Where are you going?"

"You said we were going to hide on B10. This is it."

"No, I said we were going to hide in the basement. Get back in."

"This is the basement."

"No, it's not."

"It is, I've seen the plans for the place," I protested.

This was no time to be arguing and I thought she was losing the plot after her ordeal. I needed to take control.

"Where we're going isn't on the plans. I know this place inside out. I was sent here to protect it. Now shut up and get back in," she said sternly.

I gave her a look that said I wasn't sure about her, but I got back in anyway.

"Press the door close button," she said.

I pressed it and the doors swished shut.

"The basement is B11," she said.

"There isn't a button for B11," I snapped. "It only goes to B10."

"Press and hold B10 and then press B1," she said.

I did as she asked and the lift started to drop again. I was expecting it to drop down one floor but it was a good fifteen seconds until it stopped.

Raven raised her eyebrows at me as if to say I told you so.

The lift stopped and the doors opened into a large plush room. The lights came on automatically.

"This is the officers emergency quarters in case the bunker gets compromised," she said. "They'll never find us down here."

"Holy shit, I'm sorry I doubted you," I apologised.

She left the lift with me following along like an excited puppy. The whole area was furnished like a hotel suite or posh apartment living space. There was a sitting area with sofa and chairs and a coffee table. A small kitchen area and dining table were further on, in the open plan space.

Raven walked over to the kitchen and started searching the cupboards.

"Bingo," she said almost immediately.

She produced a bottle of whisky and then looked in the wall cupboards for glasses. Finding them, she opened the whiskey and poured a large one for both of us.

"Sorry there's no ice," she laughed passing me a glass.

She downed hers and I followed suit, it felt like the right thing to do and we both needed a stiff drink after the night's events.

She poured another for both of us and then examined at the bottle.

"It's over seventy years old," she gasped. "No wonder it's so smooth. It's been down here since the eighties."

It was smooth. It had an oaky peaty flavour and wasn't like the throat burning paint stripper I usually associated with whisky.

"I guess the officers like to live it up," I laughed.

"You're not kidding Becca. Come and have a look round," she beckoned me.

We walked down a carpet lined corridor and the lights came on as we passed them. She showed me a bedroom with of a super king-sized bed with black bed sheets. There was a coat of arms on the wall which I guessed was for the regiment who built it.

Further down the corridor were more spacious bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms. The corridor seemed to go on for ever.

"This part of the bunker is completely self-sufficient," she explained. "It has its

own power and water supply so even if a hostile force invaded, the Generals and high-ranking officers would be safe from capture down here."

"So, they won't find us?" I quizzed.

"NO FUCKING WAY. IT'S SOUND PROOF!" she shouted as loud as she could.

I laughed at her childishness.

"There's a weapons cache and store room further down and a medical room containing everything we could possibly need," she said. "But right now, I need a fucking hot shower to wash the piss out of my hair and the cum out of my pussy."

"Me too, but is there any way of communicating with the outside world from down here," I asked.

"Of course. There's a phone in the living area," she said. "Who are you calling?"

"I need to report in to my handler."

"Lexa? Right?"

"Yeah. Do you know her?"

"I know of her," she smiled. "She's a bit of a legend by all accounts."

"She's amazing in bed too," I smirked.

"Let her know what's going on. I'm going to shower and to find some clothes," she yawned.

She walked into the first bedroom and through to the en-suite bathroom. She left the doors open but I didn't think it was appropriate to follow her, after what she's been through so I gave her some privacy and went back to the living area.

At first, I couldn't find the phone until I realised this place was built over thirty years ago. The phone was a large plastic device screwed to the wall with a curly wire going from the main unit to the hand set. Mobiles and cordless phones hadn't been invented until some years later.

I picked up the receiver and heard a purring noise down the phone. An old-fashioned dial-tone. I keyed in her number from memory and waited.

There was a long pause and a click and then it finally started to ring after it went through some sort of connection procedure.

She picked on the third ring like always.

"Report," she said.

"Hello to you too, my sexy little slut," I replied.

"Agent Becca you are on speaker phone with the commanding officer of the facility and his head staff. Please be more professional."

"Sorry ma'am. I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking," I said sarcastically.

I imagined them all in an operations room on the surface sitting around a table, maybe in the dining block or the hangar. They'd be building information about what they were up against and how to resolve the situation.

"Are you hurt?" she asked.

"No, I'm doing ok."

"Can you give us an update. They've sealed the blast doors and it will take us weeks to get to you."

"I know. It was DI Clifford's men that came about twenty minutes before you did. There's twenty of them, armed with Heckler and Koch MP5's and Glock pistols. They took Raven, but I've managed to rescue her and we are currently hiding out on level B11, the officer's emergency quarters," I said, just stating the facts for efficiency.

"Good work. It sounds like you've teamed up with my operator," said a male voice.

"Sorry, who are you?" I asked.

"Sorry Agent Becca, I should have introduced myself. I'm Colonel Griffin and I'm responsible for the security of the complex that you're now being held in. Raven is my operator, the military equivalent of you I suppose," he replied.

"Nice to meet you sir. Raven and I only found out about each other just before they took her, but it was too late, Clifford's men were already on us."

"How did they know we were coming?" he asked.

"They had an informer in the Eden project by the name of Summer. She overheard Raven's conversation and called it in. They've brainwashed these people with religious babel and told them that their way of life was about to be destroyed. They have no idea what's really going on here," I explained. "They all came down into the bunker willingly."

"Fucking religious nuts," he swore. "Is Raven alright?"

"She is now. She's been sexually abused as I'm sure you can imagine, but she seems ok. She's in the shower at the minute."

"Good to know. She's trained for such eventualities, she'll bounce back," he said.

"I'm sure she will, sir."

"Becca, do you have a plan yet? The way we see it the only way for us to get to you is if you can open the blast door from the inside," said Lexa.

"I was thinking the same thing, but we've got nineteen men to get through and there's only two of us," I replied.

"Nineteen? I thought you said there was twenty of them?" she quizzed.

"Ah yes...one of them appears to have tripped over and strangled himself," I said, in a matter of fact tone.

There was a brief silence and then I heard a burst of laughter.

"That was very clumsy of him," laughed Colonel Griffin.

"Yes sir, I guess it was. Summer also seems to have fallen down the stairs and broken her neck," I added.

"Well, they are a clumsy bunch aren't they. Maybe a few more of them will need to meet with an accident before the doors can be opened," said Lexa.

"I think that's a distinct possibility ma'am. I've got a feeling they might fall onto a bullet or something like that."

They all burst out laughing again.

"Raven has the code you need for the armoury. I think you'll find everything you need to make some more accidents happen," said the colonel.

"Yes sir. I'll get her to call you once she's freshened up a little."

As I said that I heard the shower switch off.

"Good work to both of you. Once you've come up with a plan let us know so we can form a plan of our own on this side of the doors."

"No problem sir."

The line went dead before I could say anything else.

I was about to go looking for Raven when the walkie talkie sparked into life again.

"Guys this is Three... I've got a code red on level B7... the bitch has escaped and taken out one of our guys... over," squawked the radio

"What the fuck? How? Over," came a reply.

"I don't know... she must be like Houdini or something ... over."

"I'll be right down... everyone stay alert and be on the lookout for Raven... over."

"Roger that," came the rhetorical replies.

A huge smile crept over my face. These fuckers were now worried and they'd never find us down here. While they were searching the levels, we'd be resting up and having some food and drink.

I thought about replying with a witty remark, but thought better of it. At least we could listen in to what they were saying without them realising.

I heard the sound of a hair dryer and followed the noise to the first bedroom where Raven was drying her hair in the mirror.

"Fuck! I feel so much better," she said, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"I bet. Your boss says hi and wants you to call him when you're done," I said, taking off my top.

"Colonel Griffin?" she asked.

"Yes, that's him."

She was still naked, but finished drying her hair. Her eyes looked a little blood shot and she had a small bruise under her left eye, where DI Clifford had back-handed her in the dining block. Her ass cheeks still looked a little sore from her spanking, but she seemed to be recovering well.

"I'm going to find some clothes," she said. "I'll meet you in the lounge area when you're done babe."

"Ok no problem," I replied. "See if you can find me something to wear too, preferably something girly and not stinking of piss," I laughed.

"I'll see what I can rustle up," she winked and left the room.

I stripped off my boots and stinky trousers and then peeled my saturated knickers off. The gusset looked shiny and slick from my leaking pussy as I threw them in a heap with the rest of my clothes.

I walked into the shower and was soon washing myself and enjoying the luxurious feel of proper soap and shampoo. The amenities at the Eden project were basic army issue whereas the officers' shower was fully equipped with everything a girl could ask for. I figured that maybe the officers' wives would also be holed up down here in the event of a breach and they too had to be catered for.

My shower lasted a good twenty minutes and I scrubbed at my skin to remove the last traces of sweat and pee which I could still smell faintly. By the time I'd dried myself and walked back into the bedroom I found some clothing laid out on the bed for me.

I was shocked at what she'd found.

There was a strapless pink dress on the bed which looked like my size. She'd also found a white lace thong and a bag of make-up. My guess must have been right about the army catering for the wives, unless there were some cross dressers among the military community.

There was a small piece of paper on the bed next to them with her writing on it.

Get yourself glammed up Becca!

Let's have supper...

XXX

I could only imagine what she might be wearing and couldn't wait to see her. She was naturally beautiful without make-up and fine clothes so she'd be positively stunning if she was dolled up like me.

I quickly did my hair and make-up. Slutty dark eyes and pale pink lipstick was all I really needed. I slipped the lacey knickers on and pulled them over my ample labia. I was already feeling horny at the thought of seeing her, but I would take it slow considering what she'd just been through.

I pulled the dress up and held it place with my huge tits. There was no bra and it wasn't the sort of dress that you needed one with. I checked myself in the full-length mirror and headed out to find her.

I could hear low music playing as I walked into the lounge area. The lighting had been dimmed to create a softer feel to the room and Raven was standing in the kitchen.

She was wearing a backless halter-neck dress. It was so short I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks and it looked a size too small for her. Her dark hair was tucked behind her ear on one side and covered her eye and the side of her face on the other. Maybe she was trying to hide her bruise or just look seductive for me, but either way she looked good enough to eat.

"Holy shit Raven, you scrub up quite well," I said.

It startled her and she jumped a little making her huge boobs jiggle.

"Shit Becca. You made me jump," she said, putting her hand on her chest.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

"It's fine. And you don't scrub up too bad either. Very sexy," she winked.

She was preparing dinner and wine on the kitchen worktop. The wine looked fine but the food looked like nothing I'd seen before. She had two sealed foil packs with 'MRE' written on the side.

"Is that dinner?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so, it's army rations, known as meals-ready-to-eat or 'MRE's' for short, but at least you have a choice," she giggled.

"I'm fucking starving, I don't mind what it is as long as it's edible," I said, remembering that I should eat, drink and rest whenever the opportunity arose on an assignment.