Becca's New Experience Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca was silent while thinking about what Aimee had just told her. She had already decided she was going to ask Joni to have sex with her that evening - her last night alone before her parents returned and brought her newly-discovered fantasy world crashing back to reality. After watching her best friend orgasm the previous night, she was pretty sure she could make her cum. She was less sure about the kissing part.

"Can you show me how to kiss?" She asked, unsure if she she make eye contact while making her request.

Aimee was only slightly surprised by Becca's request. Her 2-drink buzz relaxed her, and she really wanted to talk Becca out of her bikini so she could teach her ALL the things they had discussed, but this was her roommate's little sister and might cause some hard feelings if Jenn found out.

"Yeah, sure..." she excitedly answered staring deep into the younger girl's blue eyes. "As long as it won't make you uncomfortable.

"It won't - I really want to learn."

Aime looked at Becca's face, and body language, to see if there was any nervousness, or possibly fear. When she didn't see any, she moved to Becca's lounge and sat very close. Her legs and hips touched Becca's, and the skin of their bare legs was very hot from the sun and the topic of discussion. She turned and faced Becca, put one hand on the small of her back, and used the other to turn Becca's face to her own.

"Last chance to change your mind," she offered.

"No, I really want to learn," Becca replied.

This time Aimee said nothing. She tilted her head and slowly moved her mouth towards Becca's, opened it, and when she felt their lips touch she pushed her tongue between Becca's lips. At first Becca was startled but quickly relaxed, opened her own mouth, and let Aimee explore. She followed Aimee's example and let her tongue mingle with Aimee's, then pushed it into Aimee's soft, wet mouth. When she did, she felt Aimee suck lightly on her tongue, and she felt the tingling she had learned about the day before, and also felt herself getting wet between her legs. She let out a slight moan before she even realized it.

Aimee took the moan as a good sign. She opened her eyes for just a moment and pulled back from Becca. Becca was a little surprised and opened her eyes as well, but as soon as she did Aimee tilted her head the other way and started kissing Becca again. This time she had both hands on Becca's bikini-clad back exploring her smooth, young skin. She instinctively pulled her so close that their bodies smashed against each other, and as she got deeper into the lesson instincts took over. One roaming hand went down to explore Becca's ass, and after she had caressed all the satiny material her hand went inside the swimsuit bottoms and caressed the bare skin their as well. When her hand went between Becca's ass cheeks she moaned even louder and melted into Aimee's arms.

As Aimee's hand started moving from Becca's rear to her waist then stomach she remembered this was a lesson and not an actual encounter. She was ready to teach her roommate's little sister about the joys of passion, but she wasn't ready to explain to Jenn how it happened. With both hands on Becca's hips she reluctantly extended her arms and pulled away from Becca's soft, hungry lips.

"So that's how you kiss..." she said as she reluctantly looked a different direction. "Any questions?"

Becca looked almost hurt that they stopped. She repressed the longing between her legs and tried to regain her composure.

"Uhhhh, no... I think I have it," she stammered, wishing she could practice much, much more. "Hopefully I'll do OK."

"You definitely have it," Aimee responded. "You are an amazing kisser and will do great."

Becca looked happy at Aimee's comment. She wanted to learn more and tried to entice Aimee.

"You don't have to stop if you don't want too. I'm ready to learn anything you want to teach me..."

"Becca, you have no idea how badly I want to teach you everything. But I don't think your first time should be with me. Try with someone your own age, and then if you want to earn more, I will happily show you more."

Becca wasn't sure why Aimee stopped, but she was now hornier than she had been at any time during her very short sex life. Aimee's lips and hands had awakened even more intense desire than watching Joni finger herself, and she was going to have to relieve the craving between her legs. She thanked Aimee for everything, stood up to put on her shorts, and looked one last time at her sister's roommate hoping she was having second thoughts about letting her leave.

Aimee gave Becca a hug and told her to have a great senior year. As she closed the door behind the younger girl she hurried to her bedroom and opened the bottom drawer of her night stand. Wrapped in a scarf behind a couple of books and mismatched sock she found her vibrator. She thought it was ironic that it was the same one she had bought with Jenn, her college roommate and Becca's older sister, one horny weekend when neither had a date but both had needs.

She stripped off her bikini, laid on her back, and spread her legs. As she closed her eyes and fantasized about being the first tongue inside Becca's young pussy, she placed the tapered tip to the opening of her pussy. It was a little smaller than her electric toothbrush (which she had used in a few emergencies) and slid inside her wetness. She gasped and pulled it out, and when she pushed in again it was deep inside her pussy. This time she screamed out in agonizing pleasure, but pulled out most of the length yet again. The third time it was inside her it pressed hard against her G-spot.

"Oh god, Becca - your pussy tastes so sweet..." She screamed as she repeatedly stroked the sex toy in and out of her pussy. "Now you go down on me!", she fantasized.

This time she held it in, and as it pressed hard against her G-spot she felt the orgasm start deep inside her. As her body started to spasm from the waves of orgasm she reached as far inside her pussy as she could, and as the waves of orgasm raced to all parts of her body she became even more sensitive. She held the vibrator all the way inside and enjoyed the fullness while she finished cumming.

When she was finally finished, she collapsed to the bed exhausted but excitedly fulfilled.

"Oh my god that felt amazing," she panted, thinking one last time about Becca's kiss. "I can't wait to really get you in bed...

* * * * * * * * * *

Becca called Joni on the walk home. She was deep in thought from the lesson Aimee shared with her. She was in desperate need of an orgasm, but she was alone and 10 minutes from any privacy.

"Are you coming back over tonight? I Have something I really want to talk to you about."

"Yeah, I'll be there in about an hour."

Becca almost ran and made the 10 minute walk in seven minutes.

She walked in to the kitchen and grabbed a bottled water. She saw a piece of paper on the island with Jenn's hand writing.

'Went down to school for a couple of days. Already texted Mom and Dad. Be back Tuesday.'

"Well that gives us a couple of days alone..." Becca thought as she sprinted up the stairs and jumped in the shower.

She thought about Aimee's mouth and touch as she soaped up, and she was surprised when her hand found her shave pussy. It was a totally new feeling, and the newness was arousing. As she alternated between images of Joni between her legs shaving her, and Aimee's hands roaming over her naked body, she had a fast, intense, satisfying orgasm. She hoped it wasn't her final one of the day.

Becca put on some very simple pajamas and was brushing her still-wet hair when Joni came in.

"What did you guys talk about?" Joni excitedly asked.

"Well..." Becca teased as she wondered one last time how to bring up the topic. She hadn't gotten some satisfaction playing with herself in the shower, but she was already aroused again could wait any longer. She needed her friend to help her out, or at least leave so she could do herself. She decided there was no time for teasing.

"She said you and I need to have sex..." Becca responded very matter-of-factly as she approached her best friend. She grabbed the bottom of Joni's t-shirt and started to pull it up over the brunette's head. Joni raised her arms without even thinking, and the shirt was tossed to the floor

"WHA!!" Joni replied excitedly. She looked very surprised but not uninterested.

"Well, not in those exact words," Becca said with a naughty grin. She started unzipping Joni's jean shorts as she continued.

"She said hooking up with girls is a great way to learn about sex and is safer than hooking up with guys. I'm dying to learn, so it makes sense we go ahead and do it. Besides, you're hot as shit, and I'm horny as shit, and I wanted to touch you last night when you were asleep."

Becca slid the shorts down Joni's legs. Joni dutifully stepped out of them and Becca tossed them to the floor as well. She now took off her own shirt while she looked at her friend to see if any boundary had been crossed.

Joni was smiling and didn't take her eyes off of Becca as she removed her own panties and added them to the pile of discarded clothing. She stepped the very short distance between them, grabbed the waistband of Becca's panties, and pushed them down her legs.

"You wanted to touch me?" Joni asked while looking very happy with Becca's revelation.

"Yeah, I wanted to really badly. I've touched myself a lot and wanted to finally touch someone else."

"So you really want to do this... uh, have sex with each other?" Joni asked. It seemed like an unusual question since they were both naked in her best friend's bedroom, but it gave them both time to think through any hesitations.

"Yeah, I really do," Becca eagerly replied. "I'm desperate to learn more, but I don't have a boyfriend. Are you OK with teaching me?"

"I've never been with a girl, either," Joni replied. "So I probably won't be much of a teacher. But I know what feels good to me, and I've wanted to be with a girl for a while now. We're best friends so it might be hot to learn together..."

"Aimee taught me how to kiss, and it was so hot. While we were kissing, I felt it everywhere - even down there," she said pointing generally between her legs. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Joni shook here head 'no' but her face showed pure desire. She sat down on the bed and pulled her best friend down beside her. "Would you show me how she did it?"

Becca had been ready for sex since Aimee put her tongue in her mouth earlier that afternoon. So she sat where she was face to face with Joni and didn't hesitate to put her lips to her friends. Like Aimee's, they were soft and wet, and like Aimee taught her, once their lips were together she pushed her tongue into Joni's mouth. Joni did the same, and as their tongues swirled together Becca pulled Joni down and laid beside her. While they hungrily kissed, Becca's instincts took over. She put her hand on Joni's stomach, then quickly moved up until she was feeling her friend's boobs. Joni softly moaned and pressed her eager body into Becca's hand, and then her own hand moved down Becca's back until she felt the smooth skin of Becca's butt. When Becca purred with encouragement she carressed Becca's ass and even slid a finger between the cheeks.

As the lust inside her increased Becca rolled on her back pulling Joni close beside. She stopped kissing her friend long enough to whisper in her ear.

"If you finger me, I will cum so fast...". Then before Joni could respond, she again forced her tongue in Joni's mouth. "Please make me cum," she mumbled as her tongue probed her best friend's mouth.

Joni did as she was asked, and quickly felt down Becca's stomach, over her freshly-shaved lips, then deep between her legs. She knew she was in the right spot when she felt Becca's wetness, and with the faintest pressure she was inside. For the first time in her life she felt a pussy other than her own. They were both too horny to do anything other than satisfy each other's immediate desires so Joni did as Becca asked and quickly inserted her middle finger into Becca's pussy. She barely noticed how hot and wet it was, but she definitely noticed how loud Becca moaned when she was inside her.

"Oh god that feels so good!!" she screamed as she bit down on Joni's lip.

Joni pushed her finger in and out, and Becca eagerly pushed her hips forward to maximize the pleasure. For a second she thought about kissing her friend more, or even fingering her as well, but as the pleasure built inside her she lost the ability to do anything other than concentrate on that pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum..." she screamed as she pushed her pussy hard against Joni's hand. "You're making me cummmmmmmmm!!"

Becca had just had her first orgasm two nights earlier, and it was a world changing experience. Since then, she'd had many more, some fine and some mind numbing, but all wonderful. What she hadn't done yet, at least not until this very moment, was have an orgasm given to her by someone else. She had felt the tingling between her legs and build up of orgasmic waves that raced through her body, but this was other-worldly tingling that was almost scary in its intensity followed by sexual tsunamis that lustfully raced through her entire body. Her legs tensed and lifted her naked body off the bed, and the pleasure was so intense that she screamed uncontrollably as years of unreleased sexual energy burss forth. Her moans became a scream, and the long, intense, orgasm filled every part of her body. The waves of ecstasy rushed through her body again and again, and finally began to lessen in intensity. When her legs relaxed and she collapsed on the bed.

Joni was amazed at the hedonistic display she had just witnessed. She was going to take her finger out of her best friend, but Becca grabbed her hand and wouldn't let her.

"PLEASE, not yet," she begged as she held Joni's hand against her still-shaking body. "I'm still cumming...".

Becca's body continued to quiver, and Joni loved wiggling her finger to make her beautiful friend giggle and twitch as she milked every last ounce from that orgasm.

"Oh my gawd, I can't believe how incredible that was. I mean, by myself it is so wonderful, but when you did it - so much better!"

"It was sexy watching you," Joni added, finally able to take her finger out from between Becca's legs. "You looked like you were in pain for a while, then you looked like there was nothing better in the world..."

"Definitely the second thing you said," Becca responded with a naughty grin. "And I'm glad no one's home. There's no way I could have stopped myself from screaming. Can you imagine if my mom was home and heard that? I'd be doing my senior year at a church school."

"That would suck," Joni responded. She was ready to cum herself and needed to get Becca to return the favor. "Who would I have sex with if you were gone?"

"So we're going to do this some more?" Becca asked with a huge look of excitement across her face.

"Oh yeah," Joni answered. "As much as you want to."

There was a moment of silence as they both wondered what was next.

"You said you wanted to touch me last night while I was still asleep." Joni continued. "Do you still want to?"

"Yeah," Becca responded as she traced a path between Joni's boobs and down her stomach.

"I wish you would have," Joni replied. "I think it would be so hot to be sound asleep then wake up with someone having sex with you."

"I wish I'd known," Becca said as she circled around Joni's navel and started back up her chest. "I didn't want to freak you out and maybe ruin the chance for something later."

This time she flattened her hand on Joni's chest and then cupped one of her breasts.

"God your tits are so sexy," she said as she studied the nipple and marveled at it's size. Joni didn't object, so Becca lowered her mouth on the other nipple. She lightly sucked it while continuing to caress the other. She flicked her tongue across the nub then lightly nibbled on it. The more she did, the more Joni moaned.

"That feels so good," she said as she stroked Becca's hair.

Becca enjoyed the sensation of touching the most private parts of another person. Encouraged by the moans and sexy movements of her best friend, she wanted an even hotter rush. She released the other breast, and with no teasing at all, she reached between Joni's legs. At first touch Joni spread her legs and brought her knees up to give Becca easy access to her most intimate area. Even though Becca had only learned how to enter a pussy a day ago, Joni's cooperation and extreme wetness made it easy for her to slide a finger inside.

Becca continued to finger her friend but let her mouth release it's suction on her boob. Instead she put her lips to Joni's and again pushed her tongue inside Joni's soft, hungry mouth.

She was a sexual newcomer, but Becca had so many things she wanted to experience in her first non-solo sexual adventure. She wanted to see sexy things, hear sexy things, and possibly even smell and taste sexy things.

She took Joni's nipple in her mouth again and noticed the different reactions as she nibbled or sucked one, and then the other, breast. She kissed down Joni's stomach, flicked her tongue in her belly button, then continued even lower. She crawled between Joni's legs and within seconds she had her face buried in Joni's wetness. It was a new experience to smell pussy for the first time, and as she inhaled the erotic fragrance she tentatively put her tongue at the opening to Joni's pussy. Joni gasped and instinctively thrust forward to meet her best friend's mouth. Becca pushed the tip of her tongue inside Joni. Joni moaned loudly and grabbed Becca's hair while thrusting her body forward to her mouth.

"Oh my gawd, I can't believe how great that feels!" Joni screamed.

Becca thought briefly about the different sensations she felt when she fingered inside her pussy compared to when she rubbed her clit. She licked the inside of Joni's pussy relishing the flavor of her sexual juices, then lightly nibbled on her clit.

"Becca, I love the way your mouth feels - you're going to make me cum!"

Becca had only earned to make herself cum a day earlier, and now one day later she was about to give someone else the ultimate gift of orgasm. Joni's legs, toned from many years of intense exercise, marching, and high kicks lifted her butt off of Becca's bed. Becca fought hard to keep her mouth firmly attached to her best friends pussy. After many minutes of bucking, writhing, and sensual crying Joni's body went fully rigid.

"I'm cumming! Om my god you feel so amazing!"

Joni grabbed Becca by the head and struggled to pull her friend deep inside her. Becca obliged and continued sucking on Joni's wetness until she finally collapsed and released her head.

Becca crawled up Joni's naked body and covered it with her own. She put her lips on on Joni's and softly whispered, "lick your pussy off my face...". Joni did as she was commanded and ferociously licked herself off her best friend's mouth.

"I can't believe I'm tasting myself on your face," Joni said and again explored Becca's soft lips for more of her sexual fluids. "Is it OK if I go down on you now?"

"Yeah, now..." she replied, then quickly added "...and again later tonight!"

12