All Comments on 'Becki’s Story'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Maybe a follow up is needed.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice to read a story that has affection and not just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Good story, but you can't stop there, you need a part two.

longhornfanlonghornfanalmost 2 years ago

That was a beautiful story! I agree with Boyd, this should get a second part.

CagsgtCagsgtalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

He's right ... really needs closure for a gddo appreciated story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m sure that all of us guys of a certain age hope that, should anything happen to our “Barb”, a “Becki” will come along. Great story; 5 stars. Chapter 2?

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 2 years ago

Tender and caring. Loved it.

keepercoach01keepercoach01almost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Definitely could use another chapter, maybe two.

Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

Definitely needs a follow-up! A big 5, writing is stupendous. Story might be fiction but I know people living the same predicaments!

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I wasn't planning on it, but I will write a second chapter. Bear with me. It will take a while. Becki and Sean will need to tell me where their relationship is going.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****A wonderful piece of storytelling with an unusual storyline. What a entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

CreekmanCreekmanalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding! I'm in a very similar situation and the woman I am seeing is just as understanding. She has given me a new lease on life, plus, the sex is awesome again. Looking forward to the next chapter. Well worth a 5, wish I could give it 10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what a beautiful read. The loving and the build up was so touching. I loved the pace and progression from colleague to friend to lover. They both needed it but happened because they wanted it, was never about settling. Because of our losses, we are able to appreciate our new gains better...! I can appreciate a well written piece but what I appreciate most is when that piece can move me in a very touching way. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to reading all your stories...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful, well-written story with an amazing plot. A long build-up to their union, and a happy ever after ending.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. So glad that Sean and Becki were able to share their love for each other. Looking forward to the next chapter, if it's anywhere as good as this on is, then it will also get five stars. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written. Thank you. With understanding that many are here for a quick read and jerk, nothing turns me off more quickly than poorly-written stories. Not the case here. Fact of the matter is that I quickly became engrossed in their story and developing relationship. Nice progression, wonderful culmination. Again, thanks!

rs90125rs90125almost 2 years ago

Very well written story. Being 60ish I’ve often wondered if I could make it with a 40ish woman. This gives me hope. Another chapter for this couple please.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

Ì loved it. I lost my love of 40 years 6 years ago. We met when I was 36 and she was 45. I wanted no-one else for 5 years. Then after recovering from a heart problem I decided to make the most of my remaining years and went on an online dating site specialising in Asian and particularly Chinese women. The reasons for that are a whole other story. After a couple of false starts I was contacted by a woman 23 years younger than me, in fact the same age as my eldest daughter. We quickly became very attracted to each other and now after 18 months have a wonderful close and loving relationship. Due to covid we haven't met in person yet, but she is planning to come and visit me as soon as she can travel. If all goes well we plan to get married. She is very beautiful and sensual and could pass for being 25 years younger. She has a toned body and goes to a gym 3 times a week. I am still amazed at what has happened and probably always will be. While she has made me so happy I am also sad the we will not have many years together but we are determined to make the most of every single day (and night) we have together. I am now 82 and she is 59.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog5198 months ago

Exquisite, truly well written and erotic. One of the best I have had the pleasure to read. I wish I could give 10 stars instead of only 5. I am sure this will be on my reread list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES