Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look!" Becky said and giggled, and then she said as we watched it slowly grow, "It's quite fascinating the mental and physical process that leads to an erection. You heard that I was going to touch your penis, and the message went from your brain to your cock, causing your flow to blood, which is making you hard again--before I even touched you."

And then Becky, kneeling right in front of my cock, with it almost touching her face, started massaging my already growing shaft with both of her hands, and because there was vaseline on her hands it was smooth friction that felt amazingly good.

"Uh!" I exclaimed involuntarily, "Oh Becky! That feels so good!" I said breathing heavily.

"I'm glad you like it," She said, smiling, adding, "and I like how you say my name--keep saying my name--it might help."

Becky continued expertly massaging my man meat with both of her hands.

When she started my cock was maybe five inches or so, but within a minute of her expertly massaging my cock it was its full nearly seven-inch length, and with each stroke she gave my cock my glans would be exposed and then covered by my foreskin, which seemed to fascinate her. She was massaging my cock quite close to her face and looking at it intensely.

As she was doing this she suddenly said, "Tell me about the woman you dreamt about in your wet dream."

I said, looking down at her face as she stroked my cock, "It was you, Becky. Uh!"

I felt more like a man than I ever had before in my life with Becky massaging my cock.

Becky glanced up at me and smiled, and said, "I thought so," as she kept on rubbing my cock, and then she started stroking me even faster.

She added with a smile, "Did you dream about my breasts?"

"Yes, your breasts. Uhh!" I was now released from inhibitions by the wine and the overwhelming sensations. I began to feel something amazing rising up in me, like a jeweled utopia of pleasure in my cock, my balls, and in my brain.

"And did you dream about putting your hard cock inside of your Aunt Becky's vagina?" Becky said mischievously, looking up at me with a knowing smile, and then she started rubbing my cock even harder and faster.

"I--Uhhh! UUUH!"

Suddenly, to the surprise of both of us, my first big shot of cum came out of my cock and hit and streaked across her on cheek near her mouth. Becky flinched.

"UHHH!" My second shot of cum went partially on on her lips and into her open mouth.

"Uhh!" My third shot landed as a white string in her hair.

"Wait!" She said as she grabbed the petri dish, and then milked my cock into it as it continued to spurt. Soon Becky had harvested a good quantity of my creamy sperm into the dish.

I was overwhelmed, but also ashamed--and horrified that there was a gob of my liquid goo that my cock had projected out at high volume still stuck to Becky's cheek near her mouth.

"You have," I said breathlessly, "some on your face, some of my--"

Becky smiled, "Your sperm? Yes. I felt it hit my face. And some of it even went into my mouth."

I realized later that she'd actually been aiming my cock to do that.

Becky smiled, and with her finger wiped some of my sperm that was on her cheek with her index finger into her mouth, and then sucked it off. And then, to my amazement, she swallowed it.

She smiled at me and said, "Sperm is nutritious."

I blushed and didn't know what to say.

"Come on," Becky said suddenly "Let's look at your sperm under the microscope. You can go ahead and put your clothes on now."

As I quickly got dressed Becky set things up.

She had a black science lab microscope with three lenses. And with her index finger she spread my sperm onto a piece of glass, and then put the glass under the lens and started looking.

"Oh wow! Yes!," she said, "You can see your sperm moving. There are lots and lots of them, and they have good motility--in other words they move well. Take a look."

And so I looked through her microscope at my own living sperm, and there were indeed lots of them wiggling away in that little smear of my cum.

I was amazed.

"I told you!" Becky said, looking happy, then her expression changed, and she added, "I could never get my husband to get his sperm tested. But I'm pretty sure that's why I couldn't get pregnant. Some men have a very low sperm count. Anyway, the fact that we couldn't have children is the main reason why we got divorced."

"Oh, I didn't know," I said.

"I still want to have children," Becky said, as she busied herself cleaning up, "if I can before I'm too old. I'm 37 you know. I'm 19 years older than you, and just a few years younger than your mother."

I followed her as she went to the kitchen sink to wash the petri dish and the slide with my sperm on them.

"I'm sorry to wash all of the wonderful sperm you made down the sink," She said as she did that with soap and water. She laughed a little, and added, "Poor little things."

Not sure what to say, I just said, "Thanks for giving me the physical."

"Oh, it was my pleasure!" Becky said, "And of course you'll make a lot more of those swimming little things. Millions more. Although again you should never tell anyone that I....touched you there and tested your sperm. That part isn't what's done in the hospital. The man normally does that himself. And so for me as the nurse to be massaging your erection is not how that's done. But since you were uncomfortable about masturbation it seemed for the best."

"Thank you very much. I liked it--" Then I realized it might not be a good idea to say I really liked every second of Becky touching my cock, and was already longing for it to happen again.

"Yes, you did seem to really enjoy it." Becky said, again with her knowing smile, "But let me go take a bath to wash your sperm out of my hair," and she gently reached up to touch my goo in her hair.

I blushed and was speechless, and she continued, "And then finally we can go eat some leftover dinner on the couch."

****

Becky returned from the bath with clean damp hair, wearing a short bathrobe, and we ate cold leftover lasagne and garlic bread with TV trays on the couch. But this time we just had water to wash it down, because the big glasses of wine we had before Becky did her sperm test on me were still affecting us. As we ate we watched part of a new show that was on TV then, the first Star Trek. We were both fascinated by the character of Spock, me more on the level of the logic that he mentioned as part of his philosophy, and Becky because I think she was attracted to him. I guess I looked a little bit like a young version of Spock. Anyway, Becky and I were comfortable together, sitting together on the couch touching even after what had happened, and we laughed as we talked, watched, and ate.

As we ate, we even burped a little together, and then laughed some more. As we laughed I could see her breasts jiggling since her robe had opened revealing her generous cleavage.

Suddenly I blurted out, "I wish you could be my girlfriend, Becky!"

"Really?" Becky said, "What a nice thing to say! What would you do right now if I were your girlfriend?"

"I'd kiss you," I said, which I thought was a bold thing to say.

Becky turned to face me. She still had some lipstick on, and said quietly, "Well, I think then you should kiss me."

And so we moved our trays out of the way, and then moved in close to Becky.

And then I kissed her slowly on her beautify soft lips.

I closed my eyes during the kiss, and then opened them slowly as we pulled away. Her eyes were already open, studying me.

"Mmmm," Becky said, "I want more. You look cute and dreamy. Clearly you enjoyed that kiss. But this time open your lips as little as you kiss me, so that we can touch tongues, which is a French kiss." And she demonstrated by opening her mouth a little and putting her tongue just a tiny bit out of her mouth.

I'd heard about French kissing, and now was clearly the time to learn, and so I did as she said, and she pulled me in for a long kiss, with our tongues touching, breathing heavily. She tasted in a good way like a mix between Becky and the savory dinner we had eaten.

As we kissed she took my right hand and moved it up to cup her right breast over her bathrobe.

I pulled back a little from the kiss, as I held and felt her generous breast hidden under her robe.

"Do you really want me to be your girlfriend?" she asked as I held her breast.

I nodded, then she said, "and would you give up looking for some young college girlfriend? Some of those university women are very pretty."

"You're more beautiful," I said, and then I confessed, "and I already love you."

She smiled, and said, "I know. I love you too, Charlie."

I said, "If you'd be my girlfriend, Aunt Becky, I'd do anything for you."

"I might hold you to that," Becky said with a smile, but then looked serious, and said, "If I'm really going to be your girlfriend, you'd have to promise to be true to me."

"I promise," I said rather seriously.

"It's settled then," Becky said, "I'll be your older girlfriend, and you can be my young boyfriend."

"And so," Becky said with a flirty smile, "would you like to actually see and feel my breasts while you kiss me?"

"Yes," I said.

"Okay," she said with a flirty smile, "you first. Take off the top of your PJs."

I quickly took it off, revealing my somewhat muscled chest with a light amount of hair.

"Nice," Becky said, and reached over and fondled my chest, which tickled slightly but felt nice.

And after that Becky untied her bathrobe and lowered it over her shoulders, revealing her medium-large breasts with their large areolas and small but erect nipples. Her breast were somehow even larger than I imagined, and I just stared with longer for a few seconds.

She smiled as I stared and said, "Do you like my breasts, Charlie?"

"Yes," I whispered, still staring as my cock started growing in my pajamas, and then adding, "They're even more beautiful than I thought they would be--and bigger."

Sensing I might need some help, Becky took hold of one of my hands and placed it on one of her generous warm breasts, and then said in a kittenish whisper, "You've wanted to see and feel your Aunt Becky's breasts for a while now, haven't you?"

"Yes," I breathed, my cock now straining in my pajamas.

I gently felt Becky's warm breasts for a few minutes, touching her pinkish-brown nipples with my fingers, and holding them underneath to feel their weight, which was considerable.

Then Becky leaned toward me, and whispered in my ear as I felt her breasts, and said, "Are you still going to Confession, Charlie?"

I almost froze, but said, "Yes. Sometimes. Why do you ask?"

"Have you ever confessed to the priest about your desires for me?"

I took my hand off of her breast, looked her in the eyes with some concern, and said, "Yes, I did, actually. But without saying your name, since our priest knows you."

"Do you think you're still going to go to Confession, now that we're boyfriend and girlfriend?" she added.

"I guess so," I said, wondering where this was going.

"Well," Beck said, matter-of-factly, with her beautiful breasts still exposed, "as you know, the Catholic Church says that sex before marriage is a sin. And your Mom asked me specifically to keep you from that sin. I'm no longer going to Confession, but if I did I'd have to confess that I convinced you to let me see and touch your manhood, with lust in my heart. You're so innocent that I just want to make sure you realize what's happening--that I've been sinning, and going specifically against your Mother's wishes. I've been seducing you--although it's been pretty easy because I can sense how much you want me."

"But we haven't had sex," I said, not quite convinced myself, and adding, "And I haven't seen or touched your....your privates."

"Well, the sex part is debatable. But would you like to see my pussy? Would you like to see and touch your Aunt Becky there? Or is it too weird because I've been your Aunt Becky for so long, even though I'm not really your Aunt?"

Becky added, "Charlie, let me be blunt. I want to show my pussy to you, just like you wanted to show me your hard dick. When you were in the bath, even before the exam, you kept your hands at your sides, and didn't even try to cover up. And since you wanted to show me your erection that you so often have for me, I decided to just look at it, without pretending I wasn't. But I also really wanted to look at it. I want you--and I desire your hard cock, Charlie. And that night I touched my pussy thinking about it. And it's not the first time I've done that."

She went on, saying, "Today I fulfilled a fantasy of mine and touched and massaged your dick, giving you what's called a hand job. And just like you enjoy being touched there, I want you to touch me between my legs, Charlie, and kiss and lick me there--if you want to. I'll show you how. Even though I'm not going to Confession any more, I'll confess to you that I'm about to lead you into my bed. I'm about to let you see me completely naked, and then let you touch my pussy. Would you like that?"

"Yes," I said, not quite believing what she was saying, and that all this was happening. Before that moment it hadn't yet occurred to me to kiss or lick Becky's pussy, but if that's what she wanted--well, suddenly I was starting to want that too.

"But as you know, Charlie, your Mom's going be angry about this. She'll be angry with you, but even more she'll be angry with me. She might not even be friends with me any more after this. Probably not. At least for a while."

"How will she find out?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure she'll realize what's happened between us the next time she sees us. Although we could try to hide it, she's pretty intuitive about such things."

"And there's another thing I should confess to you," Becky said, and at this she blushed, and then looked down, seeming truly ashamed. After a few seconds she went on, still looking down, apparently unable to meet my eyes.

"As I said, I've been planning to seduce you, actually since before you moved in. After I lead you to my bed, I'm going to spread my legs for you, Charlie, and finally show you something that I know you've been fantasizing about and having wet dreams about for a while. As I said, I want you to kiss and lick me there. And after that I plan to guide you so that you're on top of me, and then I'll take hold of your erection, and I'll guide you until your cock is all the way inside of my vagina."

She paused a bit, and then finally looked up at me. She'd clearly practiced this little speech in her head a bit. She smiled as she saw me looking at her with some shock, but even more with desire. She went on, and what she said next shocked me even more.

"And Charlie, I don't want to use any birth control. You know that's against the teachings of the Catholic Church anyway, but obviously that means that you could get me pregnant. And that's what I want to confess to you--that I want you to get me pregnant. I've been planning to seduce you, and I'm going to let you be inside of me as many times as you want, day and night, until I get pregnant. And then I want to have our baby. You know I want a baby, and I've wanted one for a long time."

She went on, and she smiled, looking more confident, since although I was no doubt looking somewhat shocked, I was even more looking like this was the best day of my life.

"I don't think you can resist me, Charlie. But I wanted to warn you first that I'm a sinful woman, so that you go into this with open eyes about the consequences. I realize you could just walk away from me after I've said this, but before you decide what you're going to do, I want you to feel something first."

Before I could answer, Becky took hold of my right hand as I was sitting next to her and guided it to her tummy. Her bathrobe was open but still gathered around her waist, concealing everything from just below her belly button.

"Remember all those times we hugged, and you wanted me--well, this is what you've been desiring, and this is why your cock is almost always hard for me."

Becky spread her legs, although her waist still covered by her robe, and so I couldn't see anything between her legs. And then she guided my hand between her spread legs. I saw my hand go under her robe, and soon I was feeling Becky's curly pussy hair, and then I could feel her warmth. She gently pushed my hand deeper between her legs, and suddenly I was feeling her very warm moistness, and then the wetness, of Becky's spread cunt.

"Oh!" I moaned involuntarily her as I felt her wet pussy.

"Yes, baby, feel your Aunt Beck's pussy," Becky whispered seductively, in sexy voice I'd never heard from her before.

And then she slowly pushed my middle finger inside of her very warm and very moist vagina.

"Uhh!" I writhed a bit with pleasure as my finger was amazingly now inside of Becky.

"Yes, baby," Becky whispered in my ear in her sexy voice, "Your Auntie has a special place for you. You can put your hard cock that's been bothering you for so long into my pussy. Would you like to do that? Do you like my pussy, Charlie? Just like you get hard for me, I get wet for you."

"Yes," I grunted, breathing rapidly and trembling, and then said, "what will it feel like when I'm inside of you?"

Becky laughed, and when she did I could feel her vagina grip my finger a little more tightly.

And then she whispered again in her flirty voice, "Well, that's something you'll just have to find out. I've heard men say that having their cock inside a woman's pussy is like being as close to heaven as they've ever been to on earth."

"Let's go to my bed now so that I can show my pussy to you. I'm guessing you've seen some Playboys?"

I nodded wordlessly, still trembling with desire.

"Well, then, it won't be too much of a shock. But let me show you the real thing."

She gently guided my finger out of her pussy, and then moved my hand out from between her legs, and then lifted it up to her mouth and kissed my palm.

She got up from the couch, pulling me up after her. I followed, as her robe was still somehow clinging to her her hips.

She swiveled her hips in a nice way as we walked to her bedroom.

When we got to her bedroom with its Queen-sized bed she let go of my hand, and then stood in front of me a few feet away. Becky was now almost naked, except for her robe that was still clinging to her waist.

"You first," she said.

And so I quickly removed my PJs, revealing my fully erect cock.

Becky stared at it, and said, "I like looking at your hard cock, Charlie. You're much bigger than my husband was. And now I'll finally show you what you've been fantasizing about for so long."

As I've described Becky had a very nice figure, with generous breasts and swelling hips. She then looked me in the eye as she undid her robe and it fell to the floor.

I was now magnetically drawn to look down at her dark triangle--Becky's beautiful hairy pussy. Her legs were slightly parted, and I could see between the triangle Becky's slit. I could feel my cock pulse and throb as I looked at it. She had fleshy lips that came out a bit from the hair of her pussy. I thought about how my finger had just been touching there.

She moved her right hand to her pussy and started slowly stroking herself up and down as I watched, and said with a slight giggle, "I can tell you like you like what you see. Your dick is getting extra-excited."

"Yes," I said, breathing a bit heavily, as my cock pulsed at the sight.

She went on, saying, "In Playboy I've never seen a centerfold show her clitoris, but I want you to see my clit, baby, because I want you to kiss me there me, and lick me there."

I nodded, still trembling slightly. I was touched and turned on that she was now calling me endearments like baby while showing me her cunt.