Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That day I had my first full day of classes, plus a job at the library to apply for, and so I had to leave almost at dawn to get books and school supplies. I couldn't even think of a way to explain or deal with the streaks and stains of my sperm on Becky's sheets, and so I just ignored it.

But when I got back home that night about 6 O'Clock, I saw that the sheets were freshly laundered and folded on top of my bed.

"I saw that your sheets needed to be washed," Becky said, cheerfully and matter-of-factly, as she stood behind me and she saw me looking at my newly cleaned sheets.

"Oh, yes. Thank you!" Was all I could think to say, as I blushed.

Becky was actually slightly flushed too, perhaps from embarrassment, but also because she was already almost done with a glass of wine that she still held in her hand.

In fact, she was still in her green nurse's scrubs, and even had a stethoscope draped around her neck.

"I actually thought, since you haven't had a physical since you were a baby, that I could do that for you. In the year that I've been a nurse, I've sometimes helped doctors with physicals at the hospital, and since I know you and your parents are tight on money, it will be cheaper--because I'll do it fo free!"

Becky smiled, both warmly and seemingly professionally in her nurse's uniform, which made it all seem so official. She finished her wine and put the glass on my dresser.

"Oh sure," I said, and then a bit nervously added, "Do you mean right now?"

"Yeah," Beck said with another warm smile, "Why not? I've got my blood pressure cuff right here in my pocket, my stethoscope, and even a little chart to mark things down."

"Okay," I said, awkwardly, "What do I do?"

"Just strip down to your underwear, and then I'll do the rest," Becky said cheerfully, warming up the stethoscope in her palm, "and you can tell me a little about your classes and the job you applied for while I do my examination."

"Sure," I said, and took off my slacks, my button down shirt, and my undershirt, leaving me just in my white underwear, which showed a vague outline of my balls and penis.

"My classes went pretty well," I said, embarrassed and holding my hands in front of my underwear, "but it's going to be a lot of work. And I think I have a good chance at that library job, since I have experience from that local library."

I was relieved that at that moment my cock was soft as I was saying this.

Becky listened and said, "Good!," and then came over to me and without another word started listening to my heart and lungs, which stopped my talking. She was gently touching me with her fingers and her stethoscope as she did that, and asked me to breathe in and out as she listened to my lungs.

"Your heart and your lungs sound good!" She said after a while, sounding pleased.

Her gentle and tender stimulation, however, with her fingers and fingernails gently touching my chest as she asked me to breathe, had caused my penis to start slowly getting warmer in my briefs.

Then she had me sit down on the bed to get my blood pressure taken.

As she pumped up the blood pressure cuff, I kept my hands awkwardly folded over my genitals, where--thank goodness--the rising pressure had stopped.

"You have good blood pressure," Becky said, "90 over 75. And now Charlie, I wanted to ask you if your parents ever had a talk with you about the birds and the bees?" And she looked at me with a comforting and understanding smile.

"No," I said, ashamed, and then added "Not much. My mother said it's not good to think too much about such things, or talk too much about them until after marriage. As you know, she's a strict Catholic."

"Yes," said Becky, turning serious and sighing, "I know. But I think you need to learn more than that, including what you might think of as 'self-hygiene'."

"What do you mean?" I said blushing, and looking down. "I do try clean myself.....down there....when I'm in the bath."

"No, no, I didn't mean that. What I meant was your...nocturnal emissions...." And then she smiled and blushed a little.

"My what?" I said, puzzled because I hadn't heard the term, but blushing too because I guessed what it meant.

She added, in a matter-of-fact-way, "That really good dream you had last night. Your wet dream. The one that caused your sperm to be ejaculated from your night-time erection onto your sheets."

"I'm sorry!" I said, and then I was ashamed enough that I actually covered my face with my hands.

"Oh, it's all right, honey. Really! I just know from things your mother has told me that she's discouraged you from ever touching yourself down there. And I don't think that's healthy. Take your hands away from your face. It's natural, sweetie."

"Is it normal?" I said, taking my hands from my face but still blushing

"Yes!" She said, and smiled, "it's completely normal, natural, and even healthy!"

"But," Becky added, "if we have to wash these sheets every single day, that could add up in terms of time and laundry detergent."

Becky smiled, showing she was fine with talking about all of this.

"Well, I still don't know what you mean," I said, still embarrassed, although actually I was already guessing what she meant.

"We can talk about that in a while," Becky said, and smiled, and then looked down at my underwear.

"But for now, if it is okay with you," she said, suddenly trying to sound serious and professional, "I would like to complete my physical examination of you."

"Complete?" I said.

"Yes, just like doctors do in a doctor's office or hospital, I would like to examine your scrotum and penis."

"Scrotum?" I said. And again, it may be almost beyond belief, but I was truly ignorant at the point in my life. And being 1967, there was of course no internet to learn things like this if you came from a rural and religious background, as I had.

"In addition to your penis, I'll need to examine your testicles too," Becky added, and smiled pleasantly, "It's just part of the physical examination. May I?"

"Oh," I said, "you want to look at it close-up?" I think I was turning pale and blushing at the same time, if that's possible. The night before in the bath, after two large glasses of wine, it seemed sort-of okay, and maybe even unavoidable. But today without being tipsy just showing my penis to my Aunt Becky close-up seemed embarrassing and a bit wrong, although still kind-of arousing.

"Yes, Charlie. And I'll also actually need to touch and feel your scrotum and penis with my hands and fingers--to check and see if everything seems fine. But I'll be gentle."

"But let me first get my book set up for reference," and with that moved my small bedside table on which I saw she had already put an anatomy book. Leaning over she quickly opened the book up to a detailed color cut-away diagram of a man's testicles and penis. I looked at the picture, which looked very complicated.

"Okay," she said, and smiled pleasantly, clearly trying to put me at ease, "I'm ready. Please stand over here right next to me."

"Okay," I said, and I got off the bed and stood in front of her and her opened book on the little table. Then she looked back and forth between the diagram and my real thing that was still in my underwear, but that she was about to see.

I hesitated, and kept my hands at my sides.

Before I could think of what to say, she knelt down in front of me on the carpeted floor, looked up at me, and said, "If you'll just remove your underwear and stand still for a few minutes, with your legs a bit apart."

"Yes ma'am," I said--trying to hold onto the idea that she was a nurse at this moment, and not "Aunt Becky," our dear family friend who was almost the age of my mother.

As I hesitated, Becky said, with a smile, "I already saw your penis yesterday in the bath. Remember? It's okay."

And so I simply pulled my underwear down right then, right in front of Aunt Becky's face, suddenly exposing my large teenage dick again to her.

Above my cock there was a bit of curly black hair, as well as little fringes of hair around my balls. My penis at this point was halfway hard, about four inches long.

My uncircumcised cock with the wrinkled skin at the tip of my head was pointing down.

To my surprise, Becky then scooted even closer to me, facing my cock, which was now mere inches away from her mouth, and I noticed her full lips had red lipstick. I could even sometimes feel her breath on my sensitive penis.

She first looked at the book's diagram, and then was looking at my cock intensely, which made me both uncomfortable and a little aroused.

"Your genitals look normal and healthy," she said, without breaking her stare at my cock and balls.

"And now I need to feel your scrotum."

She added, "This might be a little uncomfortable, but I'll be gentle."

"Okay," I said, bracing myself. And she reached out her left hand out then, and started holding and gently feeling my balls, which actually felt good because she was so gentle. Becky looked to the side, away from my cock and toward the book's picture, with a look of deep concentration as she analyzed what she was feeling in her fingers about my testicles in relation to the diagram in the book.

Part of me knew that this was not professional. And of course she knew it wasn't. But a small part of it was that she wanted very much to be a doctor, something that was eventually to happen several years later, and so this examination was part of her reaching out for that, so to speak. And actually, Becky had another motive as well in closely examining the health of my reproductive system, which will become clear in the course of this story.

"Yes," she said as she gently and yet thoroughly felt ball sack, "I think your testicles feel healthy and normal."

But as you might imagine, having a beautiful woman gently feel my balls with her hands, as her pretty face was only a couple of inches away from my cock, aroused me, and started to give me an erection.

And when I get erect it's usually pretty fast, and that was especially true when I was 18.

And so suddenly my cock was filling with blood, stretching out, jerking up like the little monster that it was and is, and soon to my horror as she was looking to one side away from my cock over at the book, and still feeling my balls, my warm penis stretched out and touched the other side of her face on her cheek.

She started slightly as she felt my warm cock on her cheek, and then opened her mouth in surprise as she turned to look at my growing erection that was suddenly touching and saluting her, rubbing her cheek, and then suddenly touching her red lips.

For a couple of seconds both of us were wordless and almost paralyzed, as my erection was at that moment trying to grow into her open mouth.

"I'm sorry!" I said, as my erection entered her open mouth for a second, touching her tongue for a fraction of a second, before she leaned back.

"Don't be sorry," Becky replied smiling, "it's my fault. I was too close to you."

"And that's perfectly natural!" She added, and laughed a little nervously. "Stimulation sometimes causes a partial or even a full erection."

As my "natural and normal" erection continued to enlarge and elevate, my cock head, still covered with my now stretched foreskin, got larger.

She looked at the head of my cock with a mixture of nurse-like clinical detachment and also seemingly arousal. Her cheeks were slightly flushed from the wine, and I realized later from horniness.

"See how your glans is enlarging as you get erect," she said in slight wonder, as my cock continued to jerk up and thicken.

"Glans?" I said, still ver, but not knowing what to do or say.

"Yes," She smiled, and with an effort ripped her eyes away from my growing erection and looked up at my eyes, saying, "Your glans is the head of your penis. It's the mushroom-like part."

She looked back at my throbbing cock and whispered, "It almost looks like a growing snake, doesn't it? I've never seen an uncircumcised penis get erect before."

At that moment my erection reached its full height, standing up at about a 45 degree angle. And then, slowly, my foreskin partially peeled back under her gaze to reveal part of my large, moist, reddish-pink cock head.

"Oh!" Becky exclaimed with surprise and evident delight. "My ex-husband was circumcised, and somehow even as a nurse I've never seen that before either--the partial pulling back of your foreskin over your glans when you're fully erect. It's like the birth of a....a mushroom!"

"So in your case, obviously you got a full erection from my stimulation, even though my stimulation has been over for a while," Becky said, smiling, glancing back and forth from my pulsing cock to my face.

"I wish my erections wouldn't happen so often," I said.

She laughed a little, and said, "I imagine at your age your erections can be distracting for you sometimes. How often do you get them, and when do you get hard?"

"I get hard a lot, " I said, "and especially when I'm around you, Aunt Becky."

"I've noticed that," Becky said with a big smile, looking pleased, and then added, "Thank you, Charlie, for getting hard for an older woman like me. I'll admit that I like it. It just means, of course, is that you think that I'm pretty, and that you're attracted to me."

"But let me just get a measurement of your erect penis," Becky said, and then slid out from under her book a ruler which she held parallel to my sometimes pulsing hard-on.

"Let's see. Your erection is six and seven-eights inches long, almost seven inches. I knew you were big from the bath last night, and even from our hugs, but Charlie, sweetie," Becky said as she put the ruler aside, "I can now really see, and have measured, that you're what's known as a well-endowed man. You have a handsome face, Charlie, and you have a very handsome and large erection."

"Thank you," I said, and then blushed a little--and then my hard-on pulsed with pleasure.

"You're welcome," she said, as she watched my erection pulse with an amused and aroused look.

I couldn't help but ask the question that had been worrying me for years: "Is that normal--how...my erection points up like that?"

"Yes," Becky said, "Completely normal. Your erection is pointing up at a good angle to enter a woman's vagina."

As she talked about my cock in this clinical way it jerked again, and by now there was a bit clear liquid at the tip of my cock.

"Is that normal too?" I said, trying not to be too embarrassed, "Because that happens a lot."

"Yes," Becky said, breathing a little heavily, and still staring at my erection with its exposed glans with the moisture still growing, "that's very natural and very normal."

"But," she said, now suddenly sounding serious and looking me in the eyes, "you must promise never to tell anyone about my physical examination of you--especially not your parents. Do you promise?"

"Yes, I promise," I said, equally serious. And then thinking we were done, I added, "should I put my clothes back on now?"

"There's one more thing I'd like to do as part of the examination, but it'll take a little explanation about the science of it. You can just put this towel around yourself for now if you feel more comfortable." --and with that she handed me a towel that she had placed earlier on the dresser.

I wrapped it around my waist, but my even by now slightly shrinking erection caused it to tent out.

Becky saw that and smiled, but said to my surprise, "for this next part I'm going to get myself another glass of wine, and I recommend you have one too."

"Okay," I said, thinking that a glass of wine after all this tension and stress would be a good idea.

She came back quickly with two big glasses of wine for both of us, and said, "I'd like you to just drink all this down, just like medicine, because the next things that I'm going to explain to you might be a bit of a shock. It's good wine, so it should be pretty drinkable."

I'd never had a whole glass of wine at one go, but if that was what was called for, I'd do it. As I took the glass, of course, the towel dropped from my waste, revealing again my now partially-erect cock.

And then I steadily gulped the wine down, stopping once halfway to take a breath. And then I finished it--and wiped my lips.

Becky watched as this happened, and when she saw that I was really going for it she guzzled her wine all the way down too.

"Well," she said, "We should start to feel more mellow in about five minutes or so, and by then I'll explain what I think we should do next."

"Okay," I said, and sat down on the bed, not bothering to put the towel back on.

"First, let me start," Becky said, "by admitting to you what your mother might have told you--that because of my divorce I've been excommunicated from the Catholic Church, and so I'm no longer really a Catholic."

"Oh!" I said in shock, "I'm sorry. My Mom said something about you have trouble with the Church, but I didn't know you'd been excommunicated!"

"Yeah, well, that's what they do sometimes," Becky said with a sigh.

"But," she added brightening, "What I want to get back to are the birds, and the bees, and you--and more specifically your penis."

I just looked confused, not seeing yet what my penis had to do with excommunication, and so Becky went on.

"Just as the Catholic Church is overly strict and ridiculous about divorce, they are also that way about masturbation."

"Can't you damage your vision from that or something?" I said, trying to remember what my Mother had said about touching myself.

"No!" Becky said in exasperation, "that's a myth--it's completely false. Massaging yourself just brings a healthy release of sperm that otherwise is going to come out with a wet dream. So it's fine to touch yourself, and with your permission I'd like to teach you how."

By now her cheeks were getting flushed from her second glass of wine.

"And also, to complete your physical, I'd like to do an examination of your sperm with my microscope--and so it's really two birds with one stone."

"What?" I said, quietly, and then added, "But I'm not sure I should--" I then whispered as if my Mother might hear the word, "masturbate, since I've really never done that. And I still wonder if maybe it's wrong."

"Yes, I thought you'd say that," Becky said, "Which is why I'm offering to do that for you. Your Mom may have told you not to touch yourself, but did she say anything about a woman doing it, particularly a nurse, especially for a test? If we were in a hospital maybe your Mom might even agree to this test, although your Dad being a Christian Scientists likely wouldn't."

The wine was now really hitting me, and I didn't see any reason not to do what she was saying, and so just I blurted out, "Sure!"

"Okay!" Beck said with a little laugh, looking a bit relieved. Clearly she'd been worried that my Catholic training might kick in.

"What should I do?" I said eagerly.

"Well," Becky said with another laugh, looking pleased at how eager I was, "first I'll kneel down in front of you again--and then I'll take it step by step from there."

So I did as I was told, and went and stood next to the table with the penis chart.

I now saw that Becky was holding a small glass jar of vaseline, as well as a petri dish.

"Well," Becky said, "You're now somewhat soft, but I think I'll be able to make you hard again."

As she said this she was putting a small quantity of vaseline on her hand and rubbing it together to coat the palms of both of her hands with it.

"I'm going to be massaging your penis, which should feel good."

"Okay," I said with a smile and I could feel blood start to flow to my cock.

"And I'm going to keep massaging you until have an orgasm, and then you'll ejaculate your sperm. Are you ready?"

"Yes," I said, and now my penis was lengthening toward her and starting jerk up a bit.