Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then spread her legs a little, and used her fingers to spread her pussy, revealing her outer and inner lips, and said, "These are my pussy lips, Charlie," and then she slowly put her middle finger lower, inside of herself, and said, "and down here is my vagina, where your finger was a little while ago."

Then she took her finger out of her pussy, and pressed her fingers against herself as she spread her pussy lips, until a lovely pink nub appeared out of the fleshy area at top of her pussy lips.

"That's my clit, Charlie. It's a little bit like your dick in that it's very sensitive, but it likes to be touched by a sensitive man. Let's go to bed, sweetie. I want you to put your finger inside of me again, and then kiss and lick my pussy and clitoris."

She got onto the bed and adjusted her pillows so that she could see, and at first her legs were only slightly separated, and so some of her pussy was hidden again from my view.

As she was doing this, she said, "I wanted to tell you that sometimes sex can also be about talking dirty, or even in funny voices. When I want to be with a man sexually, which hasn't happened for a few years, I sometimes like it when he talks a little dirty to me too. And so don't be shy. If there's something sexual, or even "dirty," you feel like saying to me, I'll pretty sure I'll like it--and so just say it."

"Okay," I said, not really sure what I was agreeing to, and at that moment as Becky was lying on the bed she started very slowly spreading her legs for me, showing me her pussy again, and I was entranced as I got onto the bed between her legs, looking at Becky's cunt.

"I'm glad I'll be your first one, Charlie," she said, adding, "Men always remember their first. Even when you're an old man, as long as you still have your mind, I'll bet you'll still remember clearly all of these first sexual moments with me."

What she said certainly came true, as I still remember all this vividly so many years later.

As I crawled closer, she spread her legs a bit more, and suddenly my Aunt Becky's hairy pussy was spread open for me. Her large slit formed by her pussy lips was spread to reveal her vagina below. Just like her breasts were bigger than I imagined before I saw them, Becky's cunt was also bigger than I could have imagined. I could feel my eyes getting a little wider as I was trying to take it all in.

Becky suddenly started talking in a different voice. She sounded almost like a very flirty but shy girl, and said, "Am I a good girl for showing you my pussy, Charlie? Do you like it?"

I was surprised, amused, and aroused by Becky's flirty "girl voice." I laughed slightly, and said, "I love your pussy, Becky. I think your pussy is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. You're a very good girl for showing me."

Becky giggled with pleasure, and still talking in her flirty girl voice said, "I'm glad you like it. I thought you would. You've been so hard thinking about my pussy every day, haven't you? And now you can see it and touch it whenever you want. Kiss my pussy now, Charlie."

Even though her kinky voice was strange, I was turned on by it.

And it was a powerful experience for me to see Becky's opened pussy for the first time, especially since it was a view of a woman I'd never seen before. It was sexual in such a raw way. Her pussy lips were pinkish-brown, while the inside of her sex as I leaned toward it for my first kiss was pinkish-red.

Becky had taken a bath not long before, and as I kissed her pussy the first time, I sensed, mixed with a very slight soapy smell, a heavenly scent I'd never experienced before.

Although I'd shaved that morning, I had a tiny bit of bristle, and after I kissed her a few times she said, still in her flirty girl voice, "That feel good, Charlie. It tickles a little, but in a good way. Do you like kissing my pussy?"

"Yes," I whispered, "you're yummy," and I started gently French-kissing her pussy lips on each side, first up and then down. And then I was kissing the opening of Becky's vagina. Soon I started slowly licking her spread pussy.

As this was happening Becky started trembling a little, and encouraged me by saying, "Yes, Charlie, yes. Oh, keep licking me, baby. Uh. Yes, lick your Aunt Becky's pussy. Good boy. Oh! Good boy! You've been so hard for me for so long, haven't you? Uh! At night you dream about fucking me, don't you?"

"Yes....Yes," I whispered passionately, as I alternately licked her and kissed her sex upward, and then started gently licking and kissing around her clitoris. Then I gently put the middle finger of my right hand into her vagina, which was wet, and so I slowly slid it all the way in.

"Oh yes, Charlie, yes. Fuck my pussy with your finger while you lick me!" Becky whispered urgently.

And so I started fucking my Becky's pussy with my finger while I licked her, moving my finger slowly back and forth inside of her while sensually nuzzling her pussy and licking her clit.

Becky started stroking my head with her hands as I did this, purring, "Yes, baby, taste me. Oh, yes. Faster, baby. Uh! Oh."

By now she was starting to tremble all over her body. After a few of minutes of this I could feel a wave building up inside of her. Her face was flushed, but sometimes I could see her looking at me as my face was buried in her crotch, and she seemed to find the feelings and the sight of me servicing her very pleasurable.

"Oh....uh!" she groaned, and then gasped, "Pull back my the hood of my clit. Uh. Like this...."

And with one hand she showed me what she meant, revealing the reddish-pink pearl of her clit. I used my hand to gently pull back her hood as I now licked on her clit while my finger massaged very quickly back and forth inside of her slick warmth.

After another few minutes of licking her clit I could sense the wave in her whole body suddenly cresting and starting to break. She started groaning, writhing, and started moving her pussy against my face, saying, "Oh god! Yes! Oh gawd! Uhhh! I'm gonna cum! Uhhh! ohmygod! UHH! Uhhh! Uhhhh. Uhh."

Becky's vagina gripped my finger and pulsed against me as her orgasm hit. Her whole body was shivering and trembling, and her pussy gently bucked against my face a few times. As this was happening she held my head with her hands, and pressed my face against her spread sex.

I slowed, and then stopped my licking and finger fucking her, while she still moaned slightly, and and whispered, "Oh yes, baby. Oh. Thank you, baby. I came. That was wonderful."

Then she released her hands from my head.

After I gently removed my finger from inside of her, and my face from her pussy, I could see that she was weeping slightly.

She laughed a little as she wiped away a tear from one of her eyes, saying, "Sorry. Sometimes I get emotional. It was just so intense."

"It was intense for me too," I said, as I began to climb on top of her, and then took hold of my rock-hard cock.

I held it so that my large pinkish-purple mushroom head was exposed, and then positioned it at her opening.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she realized what was about to happen, "Are you...?"

"Yes," I said, and then I pushed my large cock head into Becky's wet cunt.

"Uh," we both grunted at the same time as I began to enter her. She was wet but tight, surrounding my sensitive head with her silky warmth.

"Oh, thank you, Charlie! Go slowly at first," Becky said, adding, "I haven't had a man inside of me in a long time--and I've never had a man as large as you."

"Uhhh," we grunted again, as I slowly and steadily shoved my cock half-inch by half-inch into Becky's wet and hairy pussy. Inside she was smooth, wet, and tight as I felt my manhood massaged and engulfed as it never had been before.

Becky's eyes widened a bit more as I impaled her, and she gasped, "You're so big, Charlie! Oh...Uhhh! Mmmmm. oh! Oh my god! Fuck! You're fucking me, Charlie. Oh my god!"

Becky started trembling again all over by the time my most of my seven hard inches were completely inside of her.

"Uhhh!" I grunted as I shoved my last inch into her. I'd never felt anything like this in my life. It was like heaven on hearth being deep inside of Becky's cunt.

I started moving slowly, fucking Becky.

As I looked into her eyes, I gasped, "Oh Becky, you feels so good! Uhh! It is like heaven. Uhh! Would marry me? Uhh! So that I can--Uhh!--be inside of you--Uhh!--every day. Uhh!"

Becky's eyes widened in surprise at my sudden proposal--and because my large cock was moving inside of her with slowly gaining momentum--but she immediately said, "Oh, yes, Charlie! Uh! Oh! I'll marry you. Oh!"

And with this she started trembling more, and then a tears of happiness were welling up in her eyes, as she said, "Yes, Charlie, you can be inside me--uh! UH!--whenever you want. Uh! Go faster, baby. Uh! Give me your sperm, Charlie. Uh! Fuck me deep, baby. Oh!"

With this permission I allowed myself to fully give into my passions, and started fucking Becky's wet and tight pussy faster and deeper, surprising myself and her with the animal intensity and speed of my thrusts inside of her for a few minutes.

"Oh my God!" Becky suddenly gasped, and then a few seconds later a trembling and pulsing orgasm hit her. And as it hit my cock was held tightly by her pussy, and then suddenly I felt an incredible jeweled pleasure in my cock and in my brain as my sperm shot into her in spasm after spasm, thrust after thrust.

"UHHH! Uhhh! Uhhhh! Uhhh. Uh."

Finally, my passion spent for the moment, I collapsed onto her for a few seconds, panting, and then I rolled off of her and lay beside her so I wouldn't squish her.

She snuggled up next to me, quietly weeping and trembling. And then, after a few minutes, we fell asleep in each others arms.

****

We were married the next day at the courthouse. My Mom was angry at first, but eventually she mostly got over it. Becky and I had two children while I worked on my college degree, becoming a university librarian after graduation. And then Becky went to medical school, and she did indeed become a doctor. We had a happy life and marriage overall for many years, with many ups and downs. Although Becky passed away almost twenty years ago now, I still remember with love my Becky.