Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky and Lucy develop their incestuous relationship further.
19.1k words
4.63
20.7k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Foreword by RubberKatey

The following story written by my wife is true. For maximum enjoyment, I recommend that you read part 1 first.

BECKY AND LUCY: TWINS GET MESSY - PART 2

WEDNESDAY, 19 JULY 2006 - EVENING

I awoke feeling aroused and incredibly sticky. I had been dreaming of having messy sex with my sister. For a moment, I was shocked and embarrassed by the dream's erotic perverseness and then I remembered that it was not just a dream, it was my new reality. Lucy and I were now incestuous messy lovers. The memory was amazing. I opened my eyes and Lucy's face was above me. She was clean of the marshmallow fluff and dressed again as she had been when she arrived earlier - except that the grey tights were gone. Her hair was brushed but still a bit damp. She was sitting across my hips with the just the heavy membrane of the vinyl sheet separating us and protecting her from the marshmallow with which I was still covered. She had stretched and smoothed the sheet over and around me so it was tight to my body. It clung tightly to my contours. Her hands were cupping my breasts and my nipples were rigid. Lucy grinned. I smiled back.

"Good, you're awake at last. You take a lot of waking Babe." She said.

"Well multiple orgasms make me very, very sleepy, apparently. Who would have thought!" I replied.

"I didn't want to wake you earlier. You were making such cute little snuffy nosies and sexy moans, that I thought you might be having a sexy dream. Was I in it?"

"I was having a sex dream and you were in it. The star of the show. I was dreaming that we were swimming in an ocean of marshmallow and we were sucking and fingering each other's clits."

"That sounds like a delicious dream." Lucy said. "I'm sorry to love you and leave you, but I I have a couple of important little jobs that I must do. I'll tell you about it later. Your shower is totally fantastic with all those jets, but I'm afraid the bathroom is still a mess in there. I didn't know what to do about the bath full of marshmallow."

"Oh don't worry about that. I'll sort out what needs doing." I said.

"Thank you for showing me how wonderful getting messy feels. It's like a birthday and Christmas rolled into one. Like a rebirth. It's so hard to leave you here like that. I just want to roll back that sheet and start licking you clean of marshmallow."

"Thank you for starting everything else with that kiss. Incest rocks!" I laughed.

"Yeah! I got so totally carried away by the sensations, at one point I felt like I was having an out of body experience. The primal sexual creature inside me was in control and the rational part of my brain seemed to float. I was looking on in amazement and fascination as it made that move. Then I was cheering it on."

"Your 'primal sexual creature' is welcome here anytime. Open invitation." I said.

"Well, I'm back in my body now. and I know it's going to - got to - continue. I'm going to go now, but I'm going to see you later lover-sis-babe. I've texted my date and cancelled him for tonight. It was only a blind date one of my friends set me up with. He sounded a bit disappointed. I'll cancel him for good when I've got the time. I booked the table so I'm going to be put to a much better use. I'm going to entertain a much more exciting and attractive date. I'm taking my sister, best friend and lover out to dinner instead - all three rolled into one delightful package."

"Oh nice. A secret assignation for secret lovers. We'll have to be careful not to get too touchy feely in front of people. It'll be hard."

"Okay, no grab hands or snogging, I promise. The table's booked at eight o'clock where we took Sarah and John for their anniversary last year."

"Was that the little French place down the cobbled lane in Hampstead?" I asked.

"That's the one. I'll meet you there. I'm still taking that dress I came here for, though. I think it's lucky now. Wear your sexiest outfit and don't be late, Babe! I don't like it when my date keeps me waiting! I might not put out."

"'Might not put out'?" I scoffed. "That's hardly likely, Doll. I've already had my extremely wicked way with you and I really can't see you declining an encore."

"True, I'm yours to do with as you please." Lucy conceded.

"Don't worry, there's no way I'll be late. I don't want to miss any time I can have with you now."

She stood up on the bed and bounced up and down a bit for a moment. The short tartan skirt afforded her no modesty from my vantage point almost directly below. I could see the puffiness of her pussy lips through the fabric of her knickers. A glorious view.

"Gosh you look sexy in that tiny skirt and those socks." I said. "Now, go on. Quickly! Get out of here before I roll this sheet back and cover you in goo again. And be careful you don't cause any accidents with that short skirt. And pull those knickers out of your pussy, you're developing a camel toe."

She hooked her right index finger under the edge of the fabric and pulled the knickers to one side to flash her pussy at me.

"A reminder of what's on our own late-night 'specials menu'." She said.

"Yum! Much tastier than after-dinner mints, I think." I replied. I licked my lips, stuck out my tongue and made a sucking noise.

"Oh! Stop it, your'll make me wet!" Lucy said. She ran the tip of her index finger along her crack then put it in her mouth. "Yep. Definitely tastier than after-dinner mints." She straightened the gusset and gave me a wiggle of her bum. She jumped off the bed and blew me a kiss as she hurried out of the bedroom with the dress in a clothes bag. A moment later she called "Byee!" and the front door of the flat slammed behind her.

I laid there looking around the room and thinking back over what Lucy and I had done in the last few hours. Everything had changed. Nothing was ever going to be the same again. My relationship with my sister had turned in a new direction. A wonderful direction. Even the room itself seemed transformed by my having shared my private fetish with my sister. The print of Matisse's paper cut-out 'Blue Nude 3' hanging on the wall opposite the end of the bed had been a mute witness to my many previous solo messy sessions in that bed; now the abstracted female form with its plump thighs and blank face tilted towards the viewer seemed to embody Lucy offering herself to me. I started fantasising about covering Lucy in blue paint to recreate the pose in real life. I masturbated to that idea for a while, wondering how I could persuade Lucy to let me use paint on her. I came as I imagined smearing thick deep blue paint over her face. Then I started to think about the other things I could mess her up with, planning a series of messy adventures and trying to decide which to suggest first.

I could have remained in that bed between my sticky vinyl sheets day-dreaming of my new lover for hours, but eventually I had to get out to clean myself up so I could get ready to meet Lucy.

As Lucy had noted, the shower is very powerful and it quickly washed the marshmallow from my body and out of my hair. The multiple nozzles shot streams of hot water at me from all angles and I enjoyed the massaging effect on my tired muscles. There had been quite a lot of lovemaking in unfamiliar positions and there was stiffness in my neck and hips which the water helped ease away. Once I was clean and before I dried myself and got dressed, I turned my attention to the bathroom and the bedroom floor. I always clean-up nude and wet as any further mess is easier to wash off again. There was more mess than I normally make on my own, but the sticky footprints and handprints and the splodges of marshmallow on the floors and walls were quickly cleaned away with the paper towels I keep in the cupboard for this purpose. I cleaned around the bath, but left its sticky contents alone. That would be good for another session with Lucy. I went back into the shower for a few seconds under the jets again.

I came out of the shower giddy with anticipation at the thought of my evening with Lucy. I couldn't remember being so excited by a date. Was it a date? Yes, given the context of what had gone before and what was almost guaranteed to happen after, I think it was. Two people who've made love going out for a meal felt like a date. Lucy certainly seemed to think it was.

I hurried to my bedroom to get prepared. I did a few yoga bends and stretches to ease stiffness and was then ready to get dressed. I wanted to make myself as desirable for her as possible and knew what I wanted to wear to achieve that goal: a white multi-layered floaty minidress with chiffon skirts and sleeves. I selected white underwear to go under this and a pair of dark olive-green stockings - proper stockings with suspenders, not tights - matched with a pair of suede stiletto pumps in the same colour. I don't wear high heels to work too often as I'm very tall - six foot two in bare feet. I'm already taller than most of my colleagues and clients and more inches added by heels means that I'm taller than all but one of my clients. Tonight though, I knew Lucy would be pulling out all of the stops and would be going for heels as well. These green ones were four inches high and made my legs look fantastic. To complement the stockings and shoes, I had an olive-green leather Mulberry clutch handbag. For jewellery, I went with simple diamonds and emerald pieces: a pair of emerald pendant earrings and a platinum multi-strand necklace of small diamonds and emeralds. Last to go on was my favourite Rolex watch with its platinum strap and face studded with tiny diamonds. I put on minimal make-up, just a little smokey grey eye shadow and a deep olive green metallic lipstick that had been a sample from a cosmetics company we did some work for. The colour had not been released yet, so it was pretty unique and against my pale freckled skin it made a striking contrast. My hair I put into a loose pony tail and I clouded myself in my favourite perfume, Penhalagon's Blenheim Bouquet - I love it's citrus scent.

My bedroom, like most of the rooms in my flat, had been decorated by my sister. It was done in a modern French boudoir style with white carved furniture and a palette of mauves and greens. It felt appropriate that my lover had arranged the design of the room in which we were going to be making love later. I quickly tidied. The running gear I had stripped off earlier went into the laundry basket and my running shoes into the wardrobe. The bed linen was fresh, I had changed it first thing that morning. I refreshed the vanilla fragrance sticks on the dressing table. I checked the rest of the flat, found and disposed of my discarded bikini from earlier which was on the lounge coffee table. I stayed out of the third bedroom and its en-suite as I didn't want to risk getting any mess on me. Everything else was satisfactory.

Now I was ready to go, but the clock on the lounge wall was only showing six forty-five. I had nearly an hour to dispose of before I needed to leave. What could I do until then? The wait was making me nervous. I put some music on to try to relax, but music made me think about dancing. Thinking about dancing made me think about dancing with Lucy. Thinking about dancing with Lucy made me think about holding Lucy, holding her tight, caressing her, engulfing her, making love with her again. I wanted that so badly, but I needed to keep myself in check until later. Music was not working, so I decided that I needed to get out of the flat. I collected all my things and left the flat to walk off some of my lust.

Out on the street, the day was even hotter than before and I strolled languidly through my neighbourhood, taking the long route towards the shops at the north end of Regent's Park Road where I knew I could get a cab. As I walked, I was people watching on the street. With the hot weather, there was a lot of light-weight clothing being worn and a lot of skin on display. I noticed a couple walking about ten metres ahead of me carrying a small picnic basket between them. They appeared to be coming from the park. He was wearing a polo shirt, shorts and sandals, she was wearing a short flowery summer dress and white trainers. I enjoyed the view of his muscular arms and legs as he strode in synchronised step with his female companion. That was nothing unusual; a good looking man has always been something I appreciate, but, suddenly, I realised I was also evaluating her legs and bum and her figure with the same interest. Speculating on what was beneath that thin flowery fabric.

I stopped on the spot, mid-step in surprise and embarrassment. Previously, I might have admired a woman's clothes or appreciated her beauty in an abstract way, but I had never before that moment looked at a woman sexually. I felt uncomfortable about my thoughts, which, in the circumstances, was ridiculous. I was looking forward to having sex with my own sister again later that evening, yet I felt awkward over a random sexual thought regarding an unknown woman in the street. I realised that the afternoon's experience with Lucy had awakened something and opened-up my sexual perspective in a general sense and not just specifically with regard to my sister. Should I consider myself a lesbian or bisexual now? I asked myself. Evidence suggested that the latter was probably a working theory for the moment. Time would tell if I still had an interest in men or if I could eliminate them from the menu.

I arrived at the shops. As slowly as I had walked, there was still a little time to waste, so I strolled along looking in the windows of the small independent shops that make the road so interesting. Most had closed for the evening, but the florist was still open for some reason.

I had the idea to buy my sister a bunch of flowers as a love token. Nothing too large or too ostentatious; turning up with a vast cellophane-wrapped armful of a bouquet would have been over the top and awkward. I had a posy of white Freesias and purple violets made-up. I knew that traditionally the freesias symbolised unconditional love and that the violets showed that the thoughts of the giver were occupied with love for the receiver. I also knew that in the Victorian era purple violets were a coded symbol used by lesbians to indicate their love for each other. The florist clearly knew what both flowers meant and the symbolism of the two together. Though she didn't say anything overt, she gave me a broad smile as she tied them all together with a white bow and wished me "Good luck. They're very lucky!" As I left. That made me feel special.

Back out on the pavement, posy in hand it was time to find a cab. I waited for a couple of minutes and one appeared coming towards me from the south with its light on. I waved it down and it pulled up on the kerb alongside me. I opened the door, jumped in and in answer to his "Where to luv?" gave the cabbie the destination.

"There's roadworks on Haverstock Hill, so I'll take the back way if that's alright wiv you." He said.

"That's fine." I confirmed.

He took me on a route passing through the familiar residential back streets of Belsize Park all the time climbing the hill towards Hampstead. He dropped me off just before we reached the tube station and I paid the fare in cash with a good tip. As soon as the transaction was complete and I was on the pavement, he did a U-turn and sped off back down the hill towards central London in search of his next fare. I made the short walk down a side street to the restaurant. I checked my watch and I was right on time.

The waitress on welcoming duty started to greet me as I walked through the open door. Her cheery "Good evening, do you-" tailed off in puzzlement. There was a fleeting hesitation followed by a double-take as she looked over her shoulder to confirm that she wasn't mistaken and that she was looking at a face she had already greeted that evening. Lucy was sitting at a table at the rear of the restaurant. She smiled broadly and waved.

"I'm so sorry." the waitress apologised. "I thought I was seeing things for a moment. I guess that you're here to dine with your... sister?"

"I am indeed!" I replied. "And don't worry, it happens all the time. It's one of the little amusements of being an identical twin."

She led the way to the table. The restaurant was full. Every table was occupied and there was a low murmur of voices overlaying an Edith Piaf song coming from the sound system. I noticed a lot of heads turning as I walked to the back of the room, behind the waitress who was a good ten inches shorter than me. I'm not an exhibitionist or a narcissist, but I do like to be noticed when I'm dressed nicely. Lucy stood up and stepped around the table to greet me with a hug. We sat down and the waitress wished us a pleasant meal. Another appeared and introduced herself as Camilla our waitress for the evening and said that she would give us a few minutes to look at the menus.

"Hi sis! You look gorgeous. I love that lipstick." Lucy said.

She looked gorgeous too in my black dress. She had paired it with a beautiful pair of black leather thigh boots with silver zips up the back - stilettos and four inches as I had anticipated. A narrow band of thigh was showing between the hem of the dress and the top of the boots. It had been hard to pull my eyes away from those thighs as I had walked through the restaurant.

"Thanks. So do you." Those boots look fantastic. Where on earth did you find them?" Being unusually tall means we've got longer legs, but also got large feet (size 8½), so that Lucy and I are often limited in shoe choices and boots are especially hard to find in the right proportions.

"They're brand new. I thought you'd like them after how much you liked those long socks earlier. This is the first time I've worn them out. They're bespoke. I had four pairs made in different styles: these, another the same, but in black suede and calf-length pairs in tan and in black leather."

"You know I'll be wanting to borrow those at some point."

"Of course Babe; whenever you like. I'll give you the maker's details too in case you want to get some made too."

"I'd like that. I've brought you a little present." I passed her the little posy. She held them to her nose and inhaled the heavy scent of the Freesias deeply. She smiled.

Lucy had her back to the wall facing the restaurant and I faced her across the small two-seater table. There was a mirror on the wall behind Lucy so I could see some of what was going on behind me. A number of people were still looking at us. One guy's mouth was hanging open. His table partner, wife or girlfriend, was looking daggers at us and at him. She said something sharp to him and he suddenly snapped his attention back to her with a guilty look on his face. I imagined he was having a little fantasy about a threesome staring himself and a pair of twins - if only he knew what we had been doing that afternoon and what we were planning on doing later that evening.

"These are beautiful. Thank You!" Lucy said.

"Do you remember what they symbolise?" I asked her

"Oh Gosh! You've always been better than me at things like this. I remember Gran teaching us all about symbolism in art, flowers and stuff. Erm... The freesias mean something about love, 'everlasting love', is it? Don't know about the violets, but I'm guessing they're included for a reason and mean something important too."

"You're almost right. It's supposed to be 'unconditional love', but 'everlasting love' would be an equally good sentiment. The violets mean that the giver's thoughts are occupier by love for the receiver." I lowered my voice. "Also, lesbians in the Victorian period used them to indicate their 'special love' for each other. Gran didn't teach me that last bit, it was something I learned at Uni. when we did a term focusing on Victorian and Edwardian literature."