Becky and Richard (Pt. 01)

Story Info
Girl gives her roommate a piece of her mind and her body.
2.8k words
4.46
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Becky. I'm a senior in college. I'm five-four and have a 32-D cup size. My hair is shoulder length and artificially blonde. I think it looks better than my natural dull light brown with my blue eyes. For the last two years, I have been sharing a house with one of the other students. His name is Richard. We met freshman year and became fast friends. Everyone always thought we were going to be a couple, but neither of us ever had romantic interest in each other. Richard is also a senior. He's six feet tall and works out at least once a day, so he's ripped to say the least, but not in a gross over done way. His muscles are large and defined but don't look like they're going to split through his skin.

Like I said, there had never been anything romantic between us. We moved into a house together two years ago. We originally had another roommate, but she moved in with her boyfriend at the start of this semester. It's been a little strange to just have myself and Richard in the house, but it's also been nice to have more time in the bathroom in the mornings. Sharing a bathroom with a guy isn't awful because they don't take long to get ready, but living with another girl is a nightmare when it comes to bathroom schedules. Despite enjoying the extra time there, I was now taking on the majority of the house work. Richard says he'll pitch in and asks what he can do and then doesn't follow through and it's getting really old. The other day, my annoyance really came to a head.

--------------------

I groan as I close the dishwasher. I am ready to kill Richard. He promised he would be better about running the dishwasher and emptying it when it needed to be done, but, yet again, he didn't do it. Just because I'm a woman, doesn't mean I should have to do the dishes. I stalk up the stairs, sure he is still asleep. It's after ten in the morning, but since it's a Saturday, I'm sure he'll be passed out for another hour before he decides to grace the world with his presence. I stomp up the stairs, ready to give him a rude awakening.

I push through the cracked door and stop immediately. I thought I made a lot of noise coming up the stairs and pushing into the room, but I guess not. I watch as his hand slides up and down the length of himself, his eyes closed and his head tilting back. I hear a soft groan come from his mouth as he strokes himself faster. He's muttering something to himself as his hand skates up and down the generous length of his shaft. I stare, transfixed and unable to move my feet. I can't close my eyes or step back into the hall, I can only watch. The stroking pauses and I raise my eyes from his length, worried he caught me. However, he just reaches his hand to his mouth, spits into it, and grasps his shaft once again, eliciting another moan.

I feel my nipples harden at the sight, trying not to focus on the dampness I can also feel growing between my legs. As his pace picks up, his moans and grunts grow louder, as does his muttering. I still can't make out the individual words, but his face is screwed up in arousal. His hand pumps faster and faster, the spit making his cock shine, until suddenly he moans out a name. My name.

"Becky, oh my god." He groans as his cum spurts from the tip of his erection. My eyes widen, but I keep silent, watching his spurts grow less powerful as he empties himself onto his own chest and lap. The dampness between my legs has grown into a river and my taut nipples are pressing against the fabric of my camisole. The thin lacy bra I am wearing does nothing to conceal them when erect. I stagger backward, leaving the door open before he has the chance to open his eyes and find me standing there, taking him in in all his magnificence.

I slowly creep down the hall toward my own room. When I step on a part of the floor that creaks under my weight, I rush forward until I'm in my room, quickly shutting the door behind me and locking it. A moment later, I hear footsteps and my name softly called, but I stay silent behind the door until I hear the footsteps recede and a door shut. I exhale loudly, placing my hand over my heart and feeling it pound.

I can't believe that just happened. I just watched Richard cum. And worst of all, (maybe best of all?), he moaned MY name when he came.

I walk toward my bed while my mind reels. No wonder his nickname is Dick. I sit on the edge of my bed and push myself backward until I'm in the middle, resting my back against the headboard. I tilt my head back, resting it against the wall and I can see the whole scene playing before my eyes, imprinted there. I can see him grasping his cock and stroking it furiously. I hear his voice calling my name in his moan as he ejaculated and it replays over and over again through my head. My hand comes up to my breast unconsciously, stroking my nipple through my camisole and bra. My breath hitches at the contact. I pause for a moment, thinking how bad of an idea this is, but decide to ignore my more reasonable instincts and side with my primal urges.

Sitting forward, I reach down and pull off my camisole. I then reach for the clasp of my bra and undo the three hooks. With 40DD breasts, three clasps are necessary to hold them up. I sigh as my bra comes off and both my hands immediately reach for my nipples. I roll the swollen buds between my forefingers and thumbs, moaning in pleasure at the stimulation. Teasing my nipples sends a jolt of excitement straight down between my legs. I tease and roll my nipples for another minute, relishing in the feeling of it, before I decide to just go for it. I get up on my knees and pull my shorts and then my panties down. I'm wearing bike shorts that hold things in place and, as I pull them down, the smell of my arousal hits me in full force. Pulling down my thong next, I see the large wet spot where I have leaked my arousal all over them.

I slide my hands up my thighs, imaging someone else's hands stroking me. Unwittingly, I've begun to imagine Richard's hands replacing mine. My head lolls back against the wall and I moan in pleasure, reaching up to tweak my nipples with one hand as the other sinks between my legs. I part my thick folds with my fuck you finger and feel how wet I am. Coming to the top, I feel my clit standing at attention, ready to be played with. When erect, my clit is almost like a micro-penis. It elongates to the point where I can grab it with two fingers and pump it to an orgasm. In my minds' eye, I see Richard again, stroking his long erect cock. I hear him moaning my name as his cum flies from his member. My fingers travel up and down my folds, moving the wetness around so my arousal covers my entire pussy.

I've always wanted to watch myself masturbate, but I'm not exactly a skinny girl. With the extra weight I carry around the middle that I can never get rid of, I can't see down to my pussy. Sometimes I'll set up a mirror in front of me so I can watch as I get myself off. A couple times I have even used the camera on my computer to record the action and watched it back later. It may sound odd, but somehow, watching myself cum, I can do it all over again. For now, I just want to enjoy how my pussy feels as I stroke it. I slowly sink my middle finger into my pussy and whisper a quiet "Fuck." As I feel it part me. I imagine Richard's hand replacing my own. I can almost see his head between my legs and his thick finger slowly pumping in and out of my sopping pussy. I breath harder and faster. My clit needs attention too so I can cum.

I start to trace my pointer and middle finger of my other hand around my clit, pushing back the hood as I go across it, and letting it drop back down. I use the finger I'm fucking myself with to spread the wetness across my clit and gasp when I come in contact with my clit with the warm and wet finger. I place a finger on either side of my erect clit and start to stroke it like it's a small cock. I stroke in time with the finger I am pounding into my pussy and after another minute, I cum on my hand, squirting my cum across the hand inside me and shaking with the force of my orgasm. I shout incoherently as my orgasm slows. After another moment, I have to let go of my clit because of how sensitive it becomes. I lay in my bed, gasping as I try to catch my breath. I haven't cum so hard in a long time. Usually I can orgasm myself but nothing to this extent.

I slowly peel my eyes open once my body stops shaking and I immediately tense at the sight before me.

Richard stands there in shorts and a wife beater shirt, staring at my naked body. I see his eyes travel across my breasts and down to my thick, open thighs. I watch him as he takes in my soaked pussy, probably dark pink with all the blood throbbing in it from my arousal. I watch his gaze slide down to my comforter, seeing the wetness going down it from when I squirted all over it. His gaze slowly lifts back to mine and in his eyes I see hunger.

Before I can think or cover myself, he pulls off his shirt. His perfect abs are glistening like he just got out of the shower. "I heard you call my name. I thought something was wrong, so I used the key to open your door." He says as he slowly stalks toward my bed. I didn't realize it at the time, but as I came, I must have yelled his name. Richard stops at the foot of the bed and hooks his thumbs into the waist band of his shorts. Slowly, delectably, he pushes the shorts down his hips and his erection springs free. I gasp, seeing his length closer up than I did before, knowing it must be at least seven inches fully erect. Richard stares at me, waiting to see if I have anything to say. I don't want to ruin the moment by saying something stupid, so I just slowly raise one of my hands to my lips, slipping my fuck me finger into my mouth, tasting my arousal. Richard groans out my name and sinks his knees into my mattress.

I watch as he slowly leans forward, locking his eyes with mine. I feel his hot breath touch my thighs which are now clamped together in front of me. His gaze flits from my face to between my legs and back to my face, raising a questioning eyebrow. I slowly let my thighs fall open, letting my feet stay where they are so that my legs are spread with my knees pointed to either side, my pussy visible to him. I watch as his gaze focuses between my legs and hear him let out an unsteady breath. His face dips lower and lower until he is hovering over my pussy. He tips his head forward, bringing his nose right up to my sex and inhaling deeply. I almost orgasm just from the moan he makes after smelling my arousal.

I feel his hot breath wash across my mound and just want him to taste me already. One of his hands finds its way to my ankle, slowly skating up my leg until he is grasping my inner thigh. His other hand follows the same path up the opposite leg. He leans in close and flicks his tongue out, just barely scraping my lower lips. I moan and try to push my hips toward him, desiring friction but he clamps down on my thighs with his hands, stilling me. After I stop trying to move, he slowly brings his hands closer together and uses his thumbs to part my lips, exposing my most vulnerable parts to the air and to him. Just to mess with me, he softly blows across my pussy and I jerk at the cool sensation. I'm going to explode and he has barely touched me. He gazes up at me beneath hooded eyes, letting me know that he knows what he's doing. He knows how much I need him right now and is trying to torture me.

I groan again and lay my head back against the wall, trying to calm my racing pulse and my throbbing libido. Suddenly, without warning, his mouth crashes into my pussy. His tongue is poised and ready and immediately starts to flick across my clit. I moan and bring my hands into his hair, sinking in and holding him in place against me. His tongue moves lower and sinks into my folds before pushing into my tight hole. I feel his strong tongue splitting me and imagine what his cock would feel like. "Oh my god, Richard. Fuck. Fuck me, fuck me Richard, please." I can't even think, he is driving me wild. I will say anything to get him to stop, to keep going, I don't know what I want right now.

"All in good time Becky. I've waited for this for a long time and I'm going to enjoy every second I get with you." He presses his mouth into my pussy again. This time, he takes hold of my clit with his lips, tugging on it. I explode immediately, feeling the cum rush out of me and splash back at me after it hits his face. He doesn't let up though. One of his hands dives into my pussy and I feel two fingers stretching my tight hole as he continues to suck on my clit and push me through the most intense orgasm of my life. His tongue swirls around my clit like it's a small cock and he sucks it harder and harder, the closer I get to the end of my orgasm, just drawing it out further and further. I cry out, unable to handle everything I'm feeling. His fingers are still relentlessly pounding in and out of my pussy. I look down to see him pulling on his cock with one hand while he works me over with the others. His stiff rod is gleaming and the head is bright red, signaling his intense arousal.

I scream his name as my climax reaches another crest and he shoves his fingers into my pussy, leaving them and stroking my g-spot with the pads of his fingers. He softens his attack on my clit and slowly swirls it around in circles with his tongue. He releases my clit as he groans and I watch his cum splash into the puddle mine made on the bed spread, his hand still stroking wildly across his cock until all the cum is spent.

"Holy shit, Becky." He lifts his face slowly and I see that the entire bottom half of his face is soaked with my cum, to the point that it's dripping down his face. I try to close my legs in embarrassment at my squirting but he gently grabs me around the waist, pulling me down the bed to be even with him. We're both laying in the puddle of our cum, but neither of us seem to care. He uses his free hand to stroke my cheek, making me purr in pleasure. He slowly leans in, sliding his nose along mine before pulling me into a kiss. His tongue delves into my mouth and I taste my own arousal on him. His tongue explores the interior of my mouth before slowly retreating. He pulls back and looks me in the eyes, his thumb running across my cheek again and his other hand kneading my ass. "We're gonna have to do that again."