Subjugating Nina Pt. 01

Story Info
Nina, a young bright recent grad submits to two black men.
3.1k words
4.28
11.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A614
A614
9 Followers

Nina was a trainee Accountant, straight out of university she had joined a branch of one of the countries most prestigious firms, but in one of the provincial cities. While wealthy and safe it was not the most exciting of places and with the job came a lot of work and constant study to pass her exams.

At 21 Nina was tall, slim and graceful, a natural athlete who enjoyed sports, including running and athletics, but loved above all others dancing. Salsa was her favourite.

Seeking some downtime from relentless study, Nina persuaded some of her colleagues to go to the club opposite their office on Friday evening. It was a salsa night and it was Nina's favourite activity. The girls went for a meal beforehand and had a few drinks, the arrived at the club early and had fun dancing and a few more drinks. Nina did not drink much generally and was sensible now, she was there for the dancing after all.

Pausing from a break Nina sat out the next dance and watched those on the dance floor, one man caught her attention, his fluid moves impressed her and she admired his technique. As he danced he caught Nina staring and made eye contact and made a note to seek her out later.

He caught up with her a few minutes later, she had come onto the dance floor and was looking for someone to partner with. Nina was a little surprised, but gladly took him up on his offer, after all he was a great dancer. He was also black and Nina was slightly wary of Black men. However, she soon forget her prejudiced as this man led her through the next dance.

After two dances they took a break, and chatted by the bar, she learnt his name was Des and he taught Salsa, and his friend ran this club night. They danced over and over again that night, Des teaching Nina new moves and the the dancing getting more and more intimate as the night progressed.

The club started closing at 11, and Des and Nina walked outside chatting. Nina felt exhilarated and excited. She had never considered dating a black man before but Des has been so exciting to dance with. They talked about Salsa, and the best clubs, Des took her number promising to send her Salsa nights to check out. He put his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, swaying gently and kissed her full on the lips, after a moments hesitation Nina started to kiss him back.

After a few minutes as the street grew quieter Des took Nina's hand an told her "Come on, I'll give you a ride home", her led her up the street to a car park, where his car was parked.

Nina became aware of a man following them and as she got into the back seat of the car, the man greeted Des before taking the car keys and slide into the drivers seat. Des introduced Wayne who would drive "coz I've had a couple". Wayne explained he had to pick some kit up from Des and would then drop Nina home. Nina was wary of this but did not want to spoil the mood or put off this handsome dancer.

They drove for 10 minutes to the less good side of town, Wayed parked up in front of a row of slightly scruffy semi-detached houses, Des got out as well and walked round to open the door for Nina, surprised Nina took his had as he pulled up into his arms and kissed her, sliding his hands into the small of her back. He took her hand again and followed Wayne into one of the houses.

Once inside, Wayne went upstairs and Des put on some soft Salsa music, he turned to Nina and swayed with the rhythm. Nina smiled and moved closer as they danced to together, Des's hands going over Nina's body. After a few minutes Wayne joined them in the living room, suddenly Des span Nina towards Wayne, who took her hands and danced with her. They stopped and showed Nina moves for salsa dancing as a trio, and soon Nina was dancing between the two men. It was relaxed and fun to dance with two strong men, who liked to dance as much as she did.

Des and Wayne expertly spun Nina between them, moving closed closer and closer. This increased the physical contact between their bodies and both men started to get erections.

The album switched to a slower song and Des put his arms around Nina and gently swayed her, Wayne pressed himself against Nina's back. Nina felt a jolt of alarm at this. She had enjoyed the dancing, but this was becoming too intimate.

Des started kissing her neck, as Wayne gently gripped her hips. Des pulled her closer and moved to kiss her on the lips, Wayne pressed himself against her, Nina was too caught up in the moment to feel his erection through his trousers.

Des's hands were in the small of Nina's back, he slowly edged his fingers under Nina's top and gently massaged her back. Des started kissing Nina's neck. Nina wriggled trying to push him away but Wayne gripped her harder and Des moved one hand to the back of Nina's head and held her. Wayne also slide one hand under her shirt and started to gentle caress Nina's midriff. Nina was alarmed, the mood had changed from relaxed fun to frightening, and her heart pounded, her body through knew what coming and she could feel her vagina getting lubricated.

Both sets of hands climbed higher and started lifting up her bra, Nina struggled but was no match for both men. Wayne reaching from behind undid the button on Nina's jeans and undid her zip, Nina pulled away from Des, "no, stop, I want to go home now" Nina pleaded, "Hush girl, why you go on so?" Des demanded, he silenced her with a firm kiss, which took her breath away. Wayne had his hand down the front of the jeans and started to finger Nina's vulva through her kickers, he could feel her getting wet.

Trying to escape this attention Nina sank down to her knees, Des reached down and took her right hand, and using his other hand pulled down his trouser and underpants, a long thick black penis, semi erect flopped out, just at eye line with Nina, Des forced Nina's hand onto it, curling her fingers around his shaft and making her stroke it. To her side Wayne also did the same, taking Nina's left hand. Nina tried to pull her hands away but both men held firm, Wayne reached forward with his free hand and grabbed the back of Nina's head, pushing her towards Des's fully erect penis.

Nina kept her lips closed when Des's penis touched them, she could feel the heat of cock throbbing against her face and she let out a gasp of surprise, and that was enough for Des to get the tip of his penis in. Wayne was using Nina's hand to stroke his shaft. Nina sobbed as Des forced more of his penis into her unwilling mouth, but despite the shock Nina was very aroused, her tipples were erect and her vagina lubricated.

Slowly she accepted Des's penis and stopped trying to struggle, tentatively she sucked on the penis and was rewarded with a taste of the pre-cum. Nina hesitantly started to stroke Des's shaft. Both men relaxed knowing they had broken and subjugated her.

Nina pulled her mouth away, "please will you let me go now" she pleaded again. "Sure girl, you just suck a little bit more and it will all be over", Des replied, "Sure girl, we just want a little bit more of your honey" Wayne added.

Wayne turned Nina's head towards him, Nina resisted at first but took his penis in her mouth. Both men had large hard penises. Nina knew she should feel revolted by this, but was in fact feeling so aroused she could barely think. She left trapped and helpless but that thought made her tingle.

Des had pulled up his trousers and signed to Wayne who pulled out and Des took Nina's arms and lifted her to her feet. Without a word Des took Nina's hand, and led her towards the stairs. Nina legs felt weak and shaky, she did not utter a word, scared she may break whatever spell it was that had bound her. Wayne followed her and had to support her as they climbed the stairs, her heart thumping she struggled to comprehend how quickly events had turned. Wayne, eyeing Nina's firm buttocks getting even harder at the thought of what they would do to her next.

At the top of the carpeted stairs, Des led her to the front bedroom, Des pushed open the door, and Nina glimpsed the room and the bed, her heart was in her mouth and she tried to step back, the way blocked by Wayne to took her in a bear hug and pushed her into the room. The room itself was lit with a lamp on the side table next to the bed with a black duvet and sheets, floor to ceiling wardrobe with mirrored doors faced the bed, a couple of tasteful reggae poster sat in frames on the walls, soft music played from a music system on the desk and arrayed on the bed were handcuffs, strawberry lubricant and a pink vibrator. Wayne had been upstairs making preparations after they first arrived.

Immediately both men started undressing Nina, lifting her top over her head, Wayne undid her bra and Des pulling down her jeans followed by her now damp panties, it was so quick Nina barely resisted. Nina was wearing a new set of underwear in pale blue, she had thought them daringly sexy for her, but they were quickly stripped off her and left in a small pile of her clothes on the floor. Des and Wayne then stripped their clothes off, their skin dark and cocks large and erect.

Des, took Nina's wrist pulled her to him, his erection touched her engorged vulva making her gasp. He kissed her while Wayne closed the door behind them Nina heard the lock click.

Des and Nina stood in the middle of the room lips locked, Des gently thrusting between her legs. Nina heard a click and a buzzing noise as Wayne came behind her and reaching around pressed the vibrator against her clitoris. Nina jumped in surprise but again was caught between two strong men and was unable to resist.

Withing seconds Nina was gasping in pleasure as the powerful vibrations sapped the last of her resistance and she submitted to these two men.

They led her to the bed pushed her onto it. Wayne gently opened her legs and pressed the vibrator against her womanhood. Des lay next to her, kissing her, and stroking the top half her body. Slowly Nina started to relax, untensing her body and as she did the pleasure started to multiply, she kissed Des back with more passion and closed her legs around the vibrator gripping it fiercely. Wayne had taken out his phone and had set it up next to the bed to record this, he picked it up now and filmed as he slowly inserted the vibrator into Nina's vagina.

After a few minutes of this Des motioned to Wayne and the two men swapped places, Des took her knees and opened up her legs and moved his body between them. Wayne kneeled next to her head, Nina's attention was fixed on Des. "No" said Nina, "I'm not ready", "shush girl" Des replied as he stocked the head of his penis against the lips of her vagina. "No" again Nina said, "you don't have a condom, I'm not on the pill". Des replied softly "Shush, just enjoy this", her pushed the tip of his black cock into her, penetrating her for the first time by a black cock. Nina gasped.

Wayne had been stroking his shaft, now grabbed her head again and turned it towards him, pressing his erection to her lips, silencing her. Des was getting into a rhythm now and Wayne had no difficultly this time in getting Nina to accept his manhood, her took her hand and used it to stroke the bottom of his shaft.

Nina was still in shock, but her body was betraying her, she adjusted her hips between the relentless pounding and lifting her legs up to enhance the pleasure, she closed her eyes picturing the scene of her naked white body, on the black bed, with this black bull of a man taking her, her free arms went pressed against the headboard as she felt Des shudder and she knew he had just shot his semen into her, the knowledge making her orgasmed for the first time.

Des rolled off her and Wayne quickly climbed on, Nina tried to push him away, but the effort was feeble and lacked conviction. Wayne's eager penis soon founder her well lubricated vagina and she started to pump away, Nina found it easier this time. Des took the phone and zoomed in on Nina's face, her face flushed from the first orgasm, her eyes where again closed as she gasped and moaned, eventually putting her arms around Wayne back as he defiled her.

Nina arched her head back as she orgasmed for the second time, seconds later Wayne added his semen to Des's swirling around her vagina. Wayne climbed off her and Nina curled up and her body recovered from the ravishing she had just received. Des pulled up the duvet from underneath her and covered her with it, Wayne took his phone and left the room, while Des lifted the duvet and climbed in next to Nina, she snuggled up next to her, sniffling but attached to his warm body and the smell of him. Exhausted she fell asleep.

She woke up hours later, light from the street lights outside filtered into the silent room. She felt the need to go to the toilet and quietly climbed out of the bed and went in search of the toilet. In the bathroom she silently lowered the toilet seat lid and sat down, she felt semen dripping from her vagina and cleaned herself up, the paper feeling harsh against the sensitive skin of her vulva.

She finished and washed her hands, switching off the lights before she opened the door, as not to wake anyone she gasped when she found Des waiting for her outside on the landing. Silently he took her hand and led her back to his bed. Still naked Nina climbed in and Des followed, he put his arm around her and started to kiss. After a few seconds Nina kissed him back, his hands started stroking her bodying, before zeroing in in her vagina, starting on her clitoris rubbing back and forth and slowly moving down towards her vagina entrance, eventually Nina reached over and took hold of his erect penis.

Des gently rolled Nina onto her side away from him, using his right hand to pull her legs up before pressing his erect penis to her vagina spooning her. He penetrated her again slowly causing Nina to moan in pleasure. Des reach around her to play with her clitoris. Before they had been fast, brutal and frantic, this was now slow, gentle and intimate, Nina put her head back and Des lean over so they could kiss.

It took time but the orgasm built up in Nina, before she could contain it no longer and her body spasmed as the strongest orgasm get hit her, she cried out in extasy. Des was not done yet but he enjoyed the sensation of Nina gripping his penis with the muscles in her vagina. Nina groaned as Des speeded up, her vagina feeling ultra-sensitive, she tried to pull away but Des thrust even harder, pushing her onto her front as he rolled on top of her. The angle of how he entered her now mean that he pressed against Nina's G-spot and unbelievable another orgasm grew inside the subjugated girl. She gripped the pillow as waves of pleasure developed her. Des roared as he came and shuddered violently, this tipped Nina over the edge and she nearly passed out.

Des wiped his dripped penis with tissue from the side table and turned to find Nina already asleep.

The morning after Nina woke up alone, judging from the sun she knew it must be late, she lay for a few minutes collecting her thoughts. Remembering the wild night of sex and the things she had done, things she would never have considered before. She remembered surrendering and being utterly dominated, she unconsciously started to touch herself.

After a few minutes she got out of bed, found a robe hanging against the back of the door and crept out, the house sounded empty and silent, she went to the bathroom again and took a shower and cleaned herself up. She looked in the mirror, somehow expecting to look different, but her familiar face looked back at her. She dried herself and went back to the bedroom to search for her clothes. She found them rumpled and stuffed in a cupboard. Full dressed she checked the time on her phone, several messages waited for her, but she was anxious now. She descended the stairs, remembering last night and what had happened here, she remembered they had not used condoms and tried to recall how many times they can cum inside her.

No one was downstairs so she let herself out and started to walk, she did not know where she was but knew roughly the direction. 20 minutes later she came to a local shopping centre and took a taxi the rest of the way home. Once there she made herself some tea and ate a bowl of breakfast cereal distractedly followed by another shower, first having dumped her clothes in the washing. She could spell the semen on her knickers and she was half revolted and half aroused by it.

She dressed in her PJs and climbed into bed. She lay there thinking about what happened. Eventually she felt sleepy and drifted into a deep dreamless sleep.

She woke in the early evening, the sky just beginning to darken. She checked her phone and her messages, several from her friends from last night checking she got home safely, the last messages from a number she did not recognise. She opened the first one to find a list of club nights, and her heart raced, the next was a video, she opened it shocked to hear a voice she recognised as her own crying out in pleasure, thin white limbs stuck out from underneath a muscular backside and then her face, eyes closed, mouth open as she orgasmed.

Then the final message, an address, a time and his name.

A614
A614
9 Followers