All Comments on 'Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 04'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AmbulAmbul10 months ago

“She sobbed into the fat of the man whose cock she sucked and mentally begged for them to stop and give her some time to rest, while at the same time, her body screamed for more and edged her towards another dramatic orgasm.”

Becky’s humiliation is not complete. Every step in her degradation is cementing in her the growing reality of her sluthood. Her body loves it, even as she still hates herself for it. Amazing story.

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

The whole cubical scene was good. I love how she continues to fight but at the same time gets excited by it all. I also enjoyed her hubby boss doing her, now does he know it was her, I kind of hope so. Maybe there will be a party where her husband is blindfolded and gets her ass without him know it is her but she knows it's him. I also hope she gets some kitty milk as well.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

“Now the two men filling her focused on pushing deep and sliding in and out of her. . . Together they rode her body and slowly ratcheted up deep sensations within her. Becky was beginning to think that maybe she could reach orgasm simply by being ass fucked. She hated to admit that but even the dull, throbbing ache in her poor abused back hole was starting to feel very good.”

Willing or not, painful or not, Becky is becoming a three hole slut. One or two cocks at a time, Charlotte’s determination is paying off and Becky is being unknowingly transformed. Charlotte is not done. Love this story.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Becky’s journey to whoredom is progressing well. I look forward to the next step in evil Charlotte’s plans.

VincepetroneVincepetrone10 months ago

Becky is coming to think she is actually a slut. I can’t wait to see the next episode in her degradation and journey toward embracing her slutdom. Another well done episode. .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
HOT! HOT! HOT! I absolutely loved it!

Could I withstand an night like this? I don't know but I sure would like to try!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love how the storey is progressing especially with her saying no but her body lovin it! I wonder if her hubby will notice tge difference when they have sex and the possibility of his talking about the bit of fun. Looking forward to Charlotte’s next adventure for Becky.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit10 months ago

What a way to treat a lady?

Loved it, can't wait to read the next installment in Beckys descent into

becoming a full slut.

How will her husband react?

Anna

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Incredibly hot sex scenes, made even hotter by her shame and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

biologically speaking, her husband wouldn't notice anything because vaginas expand and come back, but writers don't care much about this stuff, and we, the readers want to see conflict. I'm liking the pace of Becky's journey, things are not escalating fast.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I agree with the other commentators

who want to preserve Becky's conflicts - the need to keep activities hidden from her husband and son. This can continue indefinitely in the story and adds to the suspense and Becky's internal conflict between her humiliation and sense of degradation on the one hand and her need for orgasms that she gets from big hard cocks as a blackmailed submissive to evil Charlotte. Her husband's possible suspicions need not be addressed; Becky should just keep on lying to him and keep him in the dark while she worries and orgasms.I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope Becky flipps and finally fucking kills this bitch Charlotte no one has the fucking right to treat anyone in this manner. All of the fuckers you say they can't wait to see what Charlotte does to Becky next don't deserve the same air as normal human beings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...