Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That really isn't necessary," Becky protested as the cuffs were locked into place, "I, uh, I'll do whatever you want." Charlotte nodded, ignoring her words.

"Oh, I know you will dear, it's just all part of the show." Then she had gone to a drawer and pulled out the final piece to the ensemble. A full black leather bondage hood. It zipped up the back so it could be fitted over her entire head and had Velcro patches that could be put in place over the eyeholes and a zipper to allow access to her mouth. Becky stared in horror at the get up and shook her head as Charlotte approached.

"This is too much!" She whimpered, "Please, I don't want to wear that! It's degrading!" Charlotte ignored her protestations and pulled the hood down over her head. Becky tried to raise her hands and push her away but the chain and cuffs only gave her so much freedom of movement and she couldn't reach up that far. Charlotte took a hold of the zipper and pulled it down all the way, securing the hood onto Becky. She made certain that, for the moment, the eye holes were left open so Becky could see. She stood back and looked at the whole ensemble as Becky's muffled voice tried to plead with her.

"Plee-th..take ii- off!" she said trying to speak clearly but finding it hard with her mouth zipped closed. Charlotte snapped her fingers as if just thinking of something.

"Wait! I know what this needs!" She quickly moved over to her dresser and picked something up and came back to Becky, unzipping her mouth. Then she took the bright red cherry lipstick she had picked up and carefully applied it to Becky's lips. When she was done, she stood back once more and took in her work. Bright red fuck-me lips showed against the black leather of the hood. "Perfect!" she crowed. Becky's lips quivered and her hands tugged at her cuffs, clenching and unclenching.

"Is this really necessary?" She asked Charlotte hesitantly. "What's all this for?" Becky was getting a really bad feeling about all of this.

"We're going to a little get together. Brian is hosting a poker party for several of the neighborhood men, and he has asked for some entertainment. I immediately thought of you, since I know how much fun you and Brian had here the other day!" Becky immediately got a cold lump in her stomach and started to shake.

"Other neighbors? No Charlotte I can't! How would I ever live that down? I could never show my face again!" Becky was almost hysterical thinking about other people from the neighborhood seeing her like this, touching her...and worse. She couldn't let that happen. Strangers were bad enough; she could even get a little excited with someone she would never have to see again. But this? This was too much!

Charlotte smiled at Becky. It was a wicked smile. She didn't say anything, just took Becky by the arm and pulled her out of the bedroom and down the hall into another room. This was a room that Becky had not been in before, it was set up as a home office. There was a plain but functional desk and a computer set up. Charlotte walked over to the chair in front of the desk and sat down. She motioned to Becky to stand next to her. Then, she tapped a few keys and the large 42" monitor came to life. On it was the front page for a website. The background was a dark cerulean blue with red and gold flames burning across it. To one side was a picture of a woman's ass, a cock pressed against the opening but not yet inserted. The ass was red from having been spanked. The site's name was plastered across the screen:

"What Can You Do with a Wet and Willing Slut?"

Becky stared at the image in horror as the realization broke over her that the image on the page was her own ass. It must be from one of the several times Becky had been ass fucked over the past couple of days.

"What...oh my god, what is this?" cried Becky, starting to shake all over.

"Like what you see Becky? Oh, but you haven't seen the best part yet! Charlotte tapped a few keys and moved the mouse cursor over the word "ENTER" The screen blinked and a new page appeared.

The header showed Becky on her hands and knees in front of the glory hole, ass up and being fucked deep while her lips were wrapped around a huge cock. Below the header image were a series of screen shots from several of the degrading and sexual situations Charlotte had put her in: Sucking on the obese clerks cock, his belly smashed against her face; Peter and David, one in her ass and one in her mouth, fucking her; A huge black cock from the glory hole spraying piss on her; Becky wearing the pink leather bondage harness and sucking on the clerks cock at the Love Boutique. All of these had titles under them and a brief description along with the running time. Below that was a "Sign Up" box for membership to the site. Becky stared in mounting despair at this. As she took a better look, she realized that in almost every image she could see, the faces of the men using her were not visible, but her own face was clearly seen on several pictures. She tried to grab Charlottes chair with her cuffed hands but could only get enough reach to tug at her sleeve.

"What have you done?" She screamed at Charlotte, her voice choked with tears and rage. "How could you?" Charlotte pushed Becky back and then spun the chair to allow herself to stand up.

"I haven't done anything...yet!" She said cooly. "I've only built the site, with some help from Peter. He's a real whiz when it comes to computers. I just brought you in here to show you exactly what happens if you stop following orders! This site is on what is commonly called 'The Dark Web' and accessible only by direct invitation. I've sent out a few of those.'

"Oh god no!" Screamed Becky! This can't be! I can't face this!" She yanked and pulled on the cuffs and chains, but the harness was quite solidly built, and she got nowhere with it. Tears started streaming down her face, trailing over the outside of the leather hood as well as some trickling into the hood. "Why would you do this to me?" Charlotte slapped Becky across her leather hooded cheek and grabbed her by the shoulders, shaking her.

"I haven't done anything yet, are you listening? This site is currently not live. No one can see it. If and when it does go live, it will be strictly by invitation only. And only I can invite people!" Charlotte didn't bother to explain that as the actual architect of the website, Peter could also invite people. Becky didn't need those details right now. "So..." Continued Charlotte, "If you want to keep this site dark, you will do what I say, go where I say and act out every slutty, dirty, perverted act I tell you too or..."

"I can't!" Wailed Becky miserably. "You have to stop this!"

"Or..." continued Charlotte firmly, "I will put this site up live, free of charge on the open internet and everyone will see it."

"Oh god!" sobbed Becky.

"But, if you behave, I will make certain that Peter blurs out your face on every picture and video. Understand?" Becky took a shuddering breath and did her best to sniff, her face wrapped in leather. She realized that this was it. Charlotte held every card. What else could she do?

"Yes...Mistress," she said in barely a whisper. "I understand." Charlotte smiled and reached behind Becky's head to unzip the hood and pull it off. Becky's face was overheated and flushed, and she snorted and dragged a huge gulp of air in through her mouth.

"Now, let's get your face fixed and cleaned up and ready for this evenings get together!" Charlotte once again took Becky by the arm and led her to the bathroom. There she undid the cuffs and let her wash her face and brush her hair. It hung down to just below her shoulders and Charlotte had her pin it up in a somewhat messy bun. "No one is going to see your hair anyway with the hood on" she told Becky. Then, she reapplied the bright red lipstick and examined her work. "Perfect!" she said with a final nod of approval. She took the black hood and once again pulled it over Becky's head and zipped it up tight., then reattached the cuffs to her wrists. Becky whined a little at that but a look from Charlotte quieted her down. As a final touch, Charlotte revealed a long chain with a leather hoop grip at one end and a clasp at the other: A leash. She clipped it to Becky's collar and then began to tug her towards the door.

"Wait!" Cried Becky. "I can't go outside like this! Please Charlotte!" The woman looked at Becky and considered. She supposed that walking a mostly naked woman in leather bondage gear down the street might raise a few eyebrows. She chuckled and led Becky to the closet where she pulled out a long black raincoat. She draped it around Becky's shoulders and fastened the top button or two in order to keep it wrapped around her.

"That should work just fine. Now let's go, we don't want to be late." With no other real option available, Becky went along being led by Charlotte, out of her house and down the street. Through providence or just sheer dumb luck, there was barely anyone out and about as they walked the half block or so to Brian's house.

One car did drive past them as they walked, and Becky heard its horn honk but that was all. They arrived at Brians house with no encounters and knocked on the door. The door flew open almost immediately, as if Brian had been waiting right there for them to arrive.

"Welcome ladies!" he beamed a huge smile at the two women and then his eyes locked onto Becky and widened in surprise...and lust. "Hell, now I did not expect that! Wow! That' amazin'." His slight southern drawl seemed to get more pronounced the more excited he got. "Bring her on in! Several of the guys are here already!" Becky's heart began to pound harder in her chest as she heard that, but Charlotte just smiled and led her into the house.

Brian had a nice house, though not as nice as either Becky's or Charlottes. It was one of the smaller houses on the block. Two bedrooms, one bath, a pretty standard layout, but it did have a den towards the back that Brian had set up as a poker room. Gambling was one of his many vices. Charlotte and Brian led the hooded Becky towards the back of the house. As they stepped from the dining room into the den, Becky saw a nicely oak paneled room with a very retro shag carpet on the floor. In the center of the room was a high-quality poker table with six chairs around it. Four of the chairs already had men sitting in them. Beneath her hood, Becky's face flamed scarlet, and her temperature rose several degrees as she recognized all the men in the room.

There was Don Balsalm, he was the principal at the local high school. Don was a short fellow, about five foot six, with a soft pudgy body from sitting behind a desk all day. One of the teachers from the same school was there as well, Neil Agars. He was a tall, middle-aged fellow, white hair, and pale skin. Becky always thought he might have some Scandinavian blood in his family. Then there was Richard Jenkins, he owned the auto shop that Becky and her husband used when they needed to get work done on their cars. He was a big man, muscular with a perpetual 3-day growth of beard and a deeply olive-toned complexion. Finally, she saw Tony Rutherford. A young black man that owned and ran the local lawncare company that serviced most of the homes on the block. She had heard rumors that Tony also serviced several of the housewives on the street as well, but she had always dismissed those rumors as just nasty gossip. The men looked over at the newcomers as they came into the room and their eyes lit up immediately.

"Shit! You promised us some top-notch entertainment Brian, but I didn't expect this! "Tony chuckled gleefully as he stood up and moved towards the two women.

The other men nodded their agreement and rose, coming towards them. Charlotte smiled and reached for Becky and deftly undid the two buttons holding the coat closed and pulled it back, revealing all of Becky's secrets. Becky jerked, startled, and whined a little as the men closed on her. Pudgy Don Balsalm came up and reached for her hood, sliding his hands over the leather, and letting his finger glide around to the zipper in back.

"Mystery guest, enter and sign in pleased" he chuckled as he started to pull the zipper up. Becky whimpered and shook her head jerkily and Charlotte reached up and gently removed his hand, pulling the zipper back down.

"Now now boys, what's life without a little mystery! Everything you're interested in is available and on display. Let's leave just a little to the imagination, okay?" Don looked a tiny bit put out, but his smile slowly crept back as he ran his eyes down the rest of Becky's body. His hands reached out and gently cupped her breast, squeezing it as his other hand slid along her side, down towards her legs.

The others weren't shy about getting their own chance to sample the new goods. Tony walked around behind Becky and grabbed a handful of her ass, squeezing hard and allowing a finger or two to trail in between her cheeks, sliding down between the thin leather pieces till it pushed against her tight brown ass hole. Becky grunted and jerked trying to step away from the probing digit, but Charlotte held tight to the leash and kept her where she was. She even pulled on the leash, causing the collar to choke Becky slightly. The gagging sounds that she made seemed to energize the men. Richard came forward and roughly grabbed her nipple between his fingers and pulled hard on them. With his pulling her tit forward and a finger probing her ass and Charlotte yanking on the leash from behind, Becky's body twisted and writhed, choking her more while pain and surprisingly intense shocks of pleasure shot through her tits.

Not to be left out of the fun, Neil moved directly in front of Becky and slid a hand down between her legs. Her pussy was already on display between the thin strips of the leather harness that split around her pussy on either side, so Neil had no trouble running his hand between her legs and pushing up hard against her. His hand spread his fingers and pushed her lips wide, revealing the soft, tender pink insides of her already starting to drip pussy. He continued to slide his hand back and forth over her pussy and slowly began to press two fingers into her. Becky groaned and let out a choked whimper. Brian came up to one side of her and ran a finger over her mouth, pressing a finger, then two in between her brightly painted lips.

"I can personally attest to this lil' lady's talents with this talented mouth of hers! I'm sure she'd be willin' to treat us all to a demonstration!" Becky gagged on his fingers as he pressed against her tongue and slid deeper towards the back of her throat. For the next several minutes, the men were content to grope and pinch and feel every inch of her body, gentle one moment then rough, almost cruel the next. Becky writhed, groaned, and whined as she was teased and played with in every manner imaginable.

Tony repositioned his hand and moved to slide his thumb into her ass, his other fingers gripping further down between her legs till his long fingers brushed against her engorged clit. Richard leaned down and began to suck and bite on her stiff, rubbery nipple. It was so distended and hard from all the teasing her gripped it easily between his teeth and tugged at it while lashing his tongue across the sensitive tip. Brian had by now shoved three fingers into her mouth, forcing them down her throat as far as he could, almost bringing her to the point of vomiting. Then just before it was too much he would pull back, slide to the side or under her tongue. Once he even gripped her tongue between his fingers and pulled it out of her mouth. Then he leaned over and spit on it, shoving it back in and grabbing her chin and closing her mouth, forcing her to swallow his saliva. She almost retched, her body shaking, humiliation raged through her, but it also excited her on a level she could not understand. Her flesh tingled, her nipples swelled and stiffened even more under the shame and her cunt dripped more juices over the fingers that played with it. Finally, it was Don who turned to Brian.

"Uh...this is great, but can we actually fuck her? Or is just touching her as far as it goes?" Brian was about to respond but Charlotte answered before he could say anything.

"Boys, boys." She purred, "she is yours for the evening to do whatever you wish! It doesn't matter how dirty or degrading she is at your service! But let's not jump right to the main course, shall we? Go on, sit down and we'll let her give you all a little warm up. A little entertainment before the main event!" The fellows hooted and nodded excitedly and moved back to the chairs surrounding the poker table. Becky really didn't like the sound of what Charlotte had said and looked towards her, eyes wide and questioning. Charlotte didn't bother to say anything or explain, she just choked up on Becky's leash and dragged her towards one of the two still empty chairs around the game table.

The poker table and chairs were a very nice set up. Octagonal table, about 55 inches across, with six wine barrel chairs. Leather over memory foam and set in a cutdown barrel base. Charlotte took Becky to the chair on the farthest side of the table and made her kneel on the seat, facing towards the back of the chair, her ass sticking up and out as she knelt there. Then she took the leash and pulled it taut, stretching it to the floor and hooked it around one of the wheels on the base of the chair. The length was enough that Becky could barely look up and out but was unable to raise her head much above the level of the top of the chair. Satisfied with her work, Charlotte moved over to the couch where she had dropped her purse. She retrieved it and brought it back over to the table.

As Becky knelt on the chair, tits hanging just over the back and the leash keeping her in place, she could see the men staring at her, many licking their lips in anticipation of what was to come next. Inside her hood, her cheeks were burning, knowing that these men, her neighbors that she saw and interacted with every day, were staring at her like a piece of meat and salivating at what they would be getting to do to her. Charlotte dropped the purse on the table and began to rummage through it, almost immediately finding what she wanted. She pulled it out and displayed it for everyone to see, even Becky. It was the string of large Ben Wa balls that had been used on her when they had been at the boutique. Six round steel orbs, about the size of a standard ping pong ball and Becky knew from experience that they could be set to vibrate at different speeds and patterns. Her eyes wide and pleading, she shook her head at Charlotte who just smiled.

"Who wants to see what these can do?" She asked the men seated around the table and everyone clapped and shouted in the affirmative. Charlotte took the string of balls and moved around to Becky's rear. "Last time, she had almost all of these in her pussy, but let's see how they fit in her ass, okay?" once again there were cheers and shouts of encouragement from all of them. Everyone that is except Becky.

"Please don't," she managed to croak out in a hoarse whimper, trying not to speak up in case one of the men recognized her voice. Charlotte, as usual, ignored her. She leaned in and was about to spit onto Becky's ass when she got a better idea.

"Does anyone want to help me get her ass warmed up and ready for these?" She asked, batting her eyes a little. Several men jumped up but it was middle aged and pudgy Don Balsalm who got there the fastest. He jumped behind Becky and grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and squeezing, pulled them wide apart.

"Allow me!" He said with a grin, and dipped his head towards Becky's ass. Becky groaned as he pulled wider on her ass cheeks and then she felt his face press up against her ass. Don pushed out his tongue and began to jab softly at her puckered tight ass hole. He pressed in deep, even starting to penetrate her with the tip of his tongue. Then he began to lick. Long, slow deliberate strokes, starting deep between her legs where he almost brushed the bottom of her pussy and up all along the crack, swirling and rimming her actual hole. He began to press in deeper, lick more firmly. Becky felt his tongue touching her back there, invading her most private of holes. It wasn't even as if she hadn't been fucked back there before, as she had been several times in the past couple of days, but this felt intimate, personal. Far more humiliating and wrong than the others had made her feel. She squirmed her body, wiggled her ass and whimpered as Don kept it up.