Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beginning to once more have trouble breathing. Her mouth was overstuffed with cock and a heavy ball sack, her nose covered by the hood and all these men pressing around her, her body throbbing and overheating. She waved her hands helplessly at her side, slapping against the cocks she could barely reach. Her feet began to kick against the carpeted floor, and she began to make a high keening whine from deep in her chest. Her tongue licked and tickled against the full sack filling her mouth, trying to reach the shaft but being blocked by the heavy cum-filled bulge of Tony's balls. Tears pooled at the corners of her eyes, and she grunted piteously, trying to make it known how much she needed to breathe. Her head started to feel swimmy, and pinpricks of heat began running along the surface of her body. The fingers flashing in and out of her cunt were not helping either, sending ever increasing tremors of explosive sensation through her. Becky's nipples were screaming, hot, aching, and sore but so extremely sensitive. Then salvation seemed to come from Don who stepped up and tapped Tony on the shoulder.

"Give someone else a chance!" he said, but in a congenial manner and Tony looked at him, shrugged and slowly pulled his cock and balls out of Becky's stretched open mouth. Becky took in a whooping gasp of air and drew it deep into her lungs and then exhaled and did it again. Then, Don was there, and his huge and uncircumcised cock was pressing against her lips. Becky groaned, one of the tears trickling out of her eye and down, over the seam of the hood and running down the outside of it. Without any choice, she opened her mouth and allowed Don to press his monstrous sized cock into her.

Becky had never had something of this size in her mouth that was part of another human being. The closest thing she could compare it to was once when they were at a state fair, and she had ordered a huge ear of roasted corn. Her boyfriend at the time had laughed at her as she held up the delicacy on a stick and dared her to try and shove as much of it into her mouth as possible. She was feeling silly and tired but her boyfriend (soon to be ex-) grabbed her hand and tried to shove it deeper.

She yanked it out of her mouth and spit while glaring madly at him. Now that moment came back to her with a vengeance as this corncob sized cock was shoved between her lips and began to press back further into her mouth.

Becky tried to relax her throat as much as she could as he pressed slowly in towards the back of her throat. She wasn't certain he was going to be able to get that far but he seemed intent to try. To add to her difficulties, fingers still thrust up hard against her clit and into her pussy causing her stomach to quiver and her body to rock slightly from side to side. And still Brian wasn't tired of playing with her breasts and her whole body writhed against his abuse of her tits.

Still, for all that was being done to her and all she was being forced to do, her body was sweating, panting and shivering with delight, rising towards that moment when her climax would swell up and claim her, making her its bitch and having its way with her and she desperately longed for that feeling. Then suddenly Don was pulling back and gesturing at the others to move away from her as well.

"Hey, let's see what she can really do. Everyone, come over this way!" He gathered the others around him and began to organize them while Becky knelt there, panting, her tongue hanging out slightly between her smeared red lips and shivering in anticipation to see what they were going to do.

First, Don instructed Neil to get on the carpet and lay down. Sensing what he had in mind, Neil lay down quickly. Motioning to Brian, he had the big guy and himself take Becky by the arms and move her up, straddling Neil. Still on her knees, they positioned her right above his upstanding cock and made her lower herself onto it. Becky adjusted herself, moving slightly from side to side, allowing Neils cock to push up between her pussy lips and begin to slide into her.

She tried to take it slow, adjusting to him as she went but Don and Brian pushed her down and Neil took her arms right above where they were cuffed and pulled her onto him. His cock swelled and filled her pussy, going in deep enough to strike against her g-spot and send tremors through her. Soon she was sitting flush onto his crotch, his dick deep in her. Then she felt a hand pressing on her back and leaning her forward. Neil helped balance her by taking his hands and placing them on her breasts. He squeezed them, holding her steady that way.

Now, impaled on Neil's cock and bent forward, hands squeezing her breasts, Don got behind her and pushed his body against her back. She could feel his huge member pressed between him and her, sliding slowly up and down.

"Hand me that, will you?" Don said to one of the guys. Hand him what? Becky tried to twist her head around to look but couldn't see. Suddenly Don was pulling back slightly and a glob of something thick and cold landed at the top of her ass crack. Don took his hand and smeared the greasy substance over his finger and down along her crack till it was smeared over her ass hole. Then he took his greasy coated finger and pushed it into her ass, hard and swift. It met some resistance and then spread for him as he shoved deep into her tight back door.

The greasy substance coated her anal chute and Becky was horrified to realize what Don had planned. She frantically shook her head, grunting loudly but still too scared to say anything. Silently she pleaded with them not to do this. Then she felt Don's colossal cock pressed against her tight sphincter and he began to push forward.

Becky shouted aloud, a hoarse cry of denial as she continued to shake her head. She could not take something of that size in her ass. Her pussy was already filled making her whole-body tense and tight. She decided she had to risk it, had to tell them to stop. She opened her mouth to yell at them and Brians big cock was shoved between her lips and deep towards the back of her throat. She squawked and gagged, spitting and trying even now to scream at them around the cock but she was effectively silenced by the big man.

Behind her Don pushed harder. The fat, uncircumcised head of his monster pole forced itself against her tight hole. She could feel the skin around the head bunching and pulling as he pressed himself harder in. Her ass began to quiver and suddenly she could feel the walls start to give ground. It was like giving birth in reverse. Her ass spread, her flesh groaning at the immensity of the cock sliding in. She could feel the thick wattles of skin bunching and roughly dragging against her ass as it popped past that first tight opening and began to slide in. Becky screeched around Brians cock, but he didn't care. Her grabbed her head and pulled her deeper onto his cock, even slapping the back of her head to pound her deeper onto him.

It really didn't hurt but it sent shockwaves ricocheting through her skull and had the desired effect of pushing her deeper onto his dick. Her lips slid down his thick shaft, leaving smears of her red lipstick along the way. Brian groaned with pleasure and pushed deeper, the head of his cock running over her tongue and pressing up against the back of her throat.

Below her, Neil was in as deep as he could go and now began to lift his hips up, thrusting in tiny, short motions so as to begin sliding in and out, even just a little. His cock pressed against and rubbed along her clit and Beck shook as waves of electric shocks blossomed out. Even with Neil so deep, she could feel Don behind her pressing deeper. Now she could feel his huge cock sliding and butting against Neils dick, the two men sliding up and down against one another and filling her more completely than ever before. She cried out and tried once more to plead with them to pull out, but they didn't understand what she was trying to say, or they didn't care, and apparently neither did her body. It was shaking and twisting and

Becky realized belatedly that she was actually humping back against Don's cock and rising up on her knees just a little to allow herself to slide back down on Neils member as well. Her lips puckered and drooled and sucked along Brians shaft and her nipples tightened and stiffened to the strongest they'd ever been as Brian pulled and twisted them with abandon. She grunted and pushed back and bumped and sucked as the three men rode her body, crying as she did so but getting more animated and excited every second that she was being used.

Now Don's cock was more than half the way up inside her ass and she was feeling impaled by it. Her ass was hot and she swore she could feel it tearing as the humongous cock speared even deeper, pushing the walls of the back passage wide and squeezing itself deeper. Becky was now truly bouncing, her body wracked by spasm's and shakes, trying simultaneously to try and pull off the huge impaling cock and to also drive it deeper. She blubbered and grunted and drooled, spit and bubbles leaking from between her lips as she sucked harder on Brian.

For his part, Brian was in heaven, now holding her head tight, caressing the leather of the hood and slamming his cock into her mouth as far as he could, then pulling her head back to run up his shaft and then slamming forward again. Becky was getting dizzy with the speed at which he shoved her head back and forth along his cock, essentially denying her the ability to even participate in this blowjob. He was face-fucking her to the extreme.

With a final grunt as he grit his teeth and thrust hard, Don slid the entire fullness of his cock up into Becky's ass. Her eyes bulged dangerously wide, and she nearly strangled of Brian's cock as she screamed and tried to suck at the same time. Inside the hood, her face was blazing crimson and she felt like her skin was on fire as well as her ass hole. Below, Neil thrust up and she could feel his own fullness bumping against Don's as they thrust together, making it feel as if there were simply one gigantic pole slid up into her body, impaling her beyond her ability to comprehend. Her body was wracked with tremors, and she made garbled, nonsensical sounds even as her body pressed back harder against the two cocks filling her.

Neil was also now taking her nipples tight between his fingers and twisting them, one clockwise, the other counterclockwise and that sent shockwaves of intense pain laced with flames of delight scouring through her. She bounced, sucked, whined, fucked, sobbed and still her body absorbed it all and transformed it to something greater. The sensations rose in her pleasure, pain, humiliation, joy, it was all so much Becky couldn't begin to get a handle on it all, but she knew her body wouldn't stop now. It was building towards the ultimate release and hate it or love it, she rode it towards that cliff's edge and threw herself off it with abandonment.

The power of her orgasm struck her like a physical force. She screamed, shook and rocked back and forth, absorbing it all. Fireworks were once more exploding across her vision, her body was freezing one second then bursting into flame the next. She cried out and rode all three cocks as hard as they rode her and she was transported to a level beyond anything she had yet experienced. But though she had reached her orgasm, the others had not and they kept up thrusting, slamming deep into her throat, pounding up into her cunt, slamming against her ass, twisting her tits and keeping her sandwiched between them all. She screamed as her own climax continued unabated. Their actions wouldn't let it stop. The sensation of pleasure and ecstasy began to feel raw and coarse, pain slowly suffusing her as her clit felt as if steel wool scrubbed against it. Her throat felt hot and scratchy. Even the lightest touch on her sensitive nipples felt like stabbing pins and needles. Now she was sobbing uncontrollably, her orgasm still going strong. She was having trouble breathing, her chest ached where her heart pounded out a staccato rhythm that echoed through her entire being.

How long this went on, Becky couldn't say. She had lost all sense of time and reality, only the ignition of such bliss and destruction simultaneously within her was real to her spinning mind. Then, just when she began to feel she would pass out altogether, that the sensations were too overwhelming to hold onto any longer, she heard Neil groan with rough, breathless passion and he began to jerk spasmodically as his cock began to fire off his load up into her womb.

Hot semen splashed against the walls of her cervix and filled her with bubbling, flowing warmth. Then Brian was shouting, his hands grew tight on her head and he shoved her as deep onto his cock as she could go. Again, cum burst out from his cock, filling her mouth, overwhelming her tastebuds with smoky, sweet and bitter flavors that washed across her tongue, filled her cheeks and drained back down her throat. Becky mindlessly swallowed and gulped every drop she could get. Even so, some of it leaked back past her lips and dribbled down the black leather of her hood.

That left only Don, but he was still holding tight. She could feel his huge cock rocking and quivering up deep in her ass. She could feel his tight, heavy balls slapping against her as Don thrust hard, in quick, rapid jerks. Her ass screamed for release, to remove this intruder and give her some relief but he kept up his hard, quick thrusts. Becky groaned and another wave of shivering in the slowly decreasing explosions of her climax washed through her, bringing another whine and sob from her. Every touch, every movement, every sensation visited upon her was magnified and burned her flesh inside and out. She couldn't take this level of heightened feeling too much longer.

Brian's cock began to soften and he slowly pulled his dick out from between her red-stained lips. Then he pushed its length along her lips, obviously wanting her to clean him up. She opened her mouth, drooling and panting, as she stuck her tongue out and licked along his shaft, sucking any stray drops of cum off of him. Neil began to slow his frantic shoves from below her, now content to just lay there, his cock deep in her pussy, slowly losing its harness and beginning to slide out.

Now Don was at his own nadir. He grunted and let out a short, barking yell and made one final thrust. His cock swelled even larger if that was possible and then he was shooting a blast of hot cum up into her ass, filling her backside with everything her had. That set off another spasm of shakes and Becky cried out as he filled her up. It seemed to take hours to her poor benighted mind before he actually began to pull out, but eventually he did, sliding out very slowly, savoring the tight warm grip that her ass had on his cock.

Finally, it came out and the relief that washed over and through Becky was like a physical balm. She collapsed down upon Neil and lay there trembling and whimpering. Neil carefully rolled her to the side and slid away from her. Don got up shakily and backed away. Brian stepped back and collapsed into one of the chairs around the poker table. Becky curled up in a half-fetal position on the thick carpeting, arms gripping her knees and lay there, breathing hard and trying to recover.

Slowly, Charlotte stood up and looked down at Becky and over the men who stood and sat around the room. She walked slowly up to where Becky lay and squatted down, running a hand gently along her arms, stroking her hooded head. Then she addressed the men.

"Well, now that we're all acquainted, how about some refreshments? Then we can get this poker game started." She stood up and looked at Brian. "Help me in the kitchen?" she asked him. Brian smiled broadly and stood up. He grabbed his pants from the floor where he had dropped them and quickly dragged them on. Then he headed out of the den and back into the kitchen to help Charlotte with snacks for the gang. The rest of the guys began to pull their own clothes back on. As they moved around the room they would occasionally stoop down next to Becky and run a hand over her ass or tweak her nipples which were still stiff and standing at attention. Each touch brought out a groan or a shiver from her as her body was still highly sensitive. Tony looked at the rest of the men as they began to gather back towards the poker table.

"Maybe we could bet on who gets to use her next."

"Or what holes to use next," chimed in Richard. The others laughed and nodded, slowly settling in around the table.

"Though you might have ruined her ass for the rest of us," said Tony with a laugh, looking over to Don. The principal just shrugged and smiled.

Becky was aware of the conversation, but it was just a series of sounds to her ears. She was exhausted, wrung out, and she didn't believe for one second that she was done for the night. That sent a quiver of fear spiking through her as well as a trembling excitement.

TO BE CONTINUED...