Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky felt shame and deep embarrassment rising up through her body, setting her cheeks aflame. She squeezed her eyes shut and desperately tried to ignore the sensation of Don's tongue and what it was doing to her. Then her eyes shot open wide as she felt a mouth on her breast. She gasped and stared down at Richard who had come up in front of her and bent to start sucking on her tits. He took one breast into his mouth, licked across it then nipped at it, tugging with his teeth, then he's move to her other breast and do the same.

Becky began to whine, moans and whimpers mixed, coming out of her throat while these men who she knew played with her body and made her feel such dirty, slutty feelings. Now Charlotte stepped up and tapped Don on the shoulder.

"I think that's enough. She should be ready. Don nodded, and with a small show of reluctance, stepped back, but his eyes were fixed on her upturned ass. Charlotte moved behind Becky and brought the Ben Wa balls up against her rounded ass cheek. She could feel the cool, smoothness of them as Charlotte moved them against her skin. Then, she pushed the first ball on the leather strap between Becky's ass cheeks and slid it down till it buttressed up against her back hole. Then twisting back and forth slowly, she began to insert it into her ass.

"Ohgod!" Becky blurted breathlessly as she felt the round sphere pressing against her ass, spreading her cheeks and pushing her tight anal cavity wide. Charlotte was relentless and in a few seconds had completely inserted one whole ball into her ass.

Becky's back door gaped, red and slightly bruised looking and then closed around the sphere. It felt huge in her ass, filling and spreading her in a way that felt completely wrong. Too bad her body didn't care what Becky thought. She immediately felt a shocking wave of pleasure riding piggyback on the pain of the thing stuck in her ass and it shivered throughout her.

Charlotte followed the first ball with her finger, pressing it deeper and then pulling her digit out to make room for the second ball. She twisted this one half around then back coating it with Don's saliva and even sliding the ball deep between her legs to run along her pussy and get the juices smeared on it. Then back to her ass and pressing it in deep once more. Becky let out a deep guttural groan as her sphincter lost the battle and spread open, allowing the second ball to fill her. Charlotte stroked her free hand over Becky's ass as she pressed the third ball towards her stuffed opening, and then stopped. She held it there and looked up at the men who were watching intently.

"You know...I think this train is long enough that I can fill her ass and pussy at the same time." She really didn't need a response from the men, she knew that anything she did to Becky was ok with them. So, she reached down and took the last ball on the leash and pushed it up against Becky's pussy which was already dripping wet. She had little trouble pressing it deep between the fat folds of her pussy lips and deep into the soft, tender inside. She took careful pains to make certain it set just above her clit and near to her g-spot. Then she pushed the second ball up into her. Now both balls sat on either side of her clit. The final two balls were stretched taut between her legs at the edge of her ass and pussy.

"What now? Brian asked, watching Becky twist and squirm, trapped kneeling on the seat. Charlotte just smiled.

"Watch this. She reached into her purse once more and pulled out her phone. Then she opened the control app on her screen, tapped a few sequences and hit start. Immediately the balls in Becky's ass and pussy began to vibrate and buzz.

Set deep into her tight ass and clinched to either side of her clit, they ratcheted up their vibrations and began to send shock waves of deep-felt pleasure through her. Becky stiffened and grunted, trying to ignore the sensations but the pattern changed to a short powerful burst every couple of seconds and Becky was lost to it. She began to drool and pant as the sensations rose up in her. Once again, the pattern and intensity changed, and she actually squealed as it rocked through her.

Now the men sat back, eyes glued to the shaking, mewling Becky as she tugged at her wrist chains and yanked her head fruitlessly against the leash, Her body shivered and they could all see the strain in her arms and legs as she yanked and pulled against the forces in her pussy and ass that were rocketing her towards a vicious climax. Becky's whole body grew hot, burning with humiliation as she knew these friends of hers were watching her urged on towards an orgasm. Charlotte was going to make her cum in front of all of them. She whimpered piteously and shook her head, a low growl bubbling up from her throat.

"Man! She is really getting into this!" shouted Tony. "I love it!"

"Yes! Where have you been keeping this hot number, Brian?" asked Neil, his hand dropping to his own crotch to press against the hardening cock in his pants. Becky heard their calls and shame burned through her, but so did need. The power of her climax was growing, her whole-body trembling now and she knew it wouldn't be very long now till she reached the zenith of her control. Tears streamed down her face as she was forced towards an orgasm simply for these dirty men's pleasure. How could she ever face them again?

Then, suddenly, all of the vibrations and intense shockwaves stopped. Becky's head jerked up and she stared around wildly till she saw Charlotte standing there, holding her phone out, her finger pressed to stop the vibes.

"Ugghh!" Becky grunted and looked at her pleadingly. Charlotte grew a wicked smile. She glanced at the men who stared wide eyed, waiting to see what would happen next. Becky moaned, her body still shaking.

"Please!" she whispered softly, still concerned about speaking out loud. Charlotte put on a clearly false sense of concern on her face. She reached down and stroked several fingers over Becky's stiff nipples, making her shudder.

"Do you need something?" she asked sweetly. Becky just nodded morosely but still firmly. She needed to cum.

"Well, why don't you just ask me?" She said with a cruel laugh. Becky whined and shook her head. Charlotte nodded. "I completely understand," she said kindly. "Don't worry. You don't have to say anything...just bark for me my little puppy."

Becky stared wide eyed at Charlotte trying to process what she just heard. Charlotte lost some of her smile and stared at Becky.

"I said, bark!" Becky stared back a moment longer. Charlotte just looked at the phone, tapped a button and vibrations shot through Becky's ass and pussy and then instantly stopped cold. Charlotte tapped her foot against the soft carpet. "Well?" she said, waiting for a response.

Becky shivered and turned her head slightly to look at the men staring at her. She could see tents raised in several of their pants, as they watched her hungrily. Becky turned back towards Charlotte who stood waiting. With her eyes rolling in her sockets, she tried to shake her head, doing her best to hold onto her last scrap of dignity.

"Last chance!" Charlotte said and again pressed the app on her phone to send a few seconds of vibrations through both of her holes. Becky grunted sharply as the sensations washed through her then cut off again. Charlotte began to turn away. "Okay, if you don't need to cum after all, I understand.

"Bark!" Becky did her best to make a barking noise deep in her throat. Tears fell and a wave of humiliation surged through her. But strangely, that also exacerbated her arousal. Charlotte looked at her, an eyebrow raised.

"Did you say something?" Becky stared up at her, all hope and dignity gone.

"Bark. Bark-Bark!" She made the sounds again. Charlotte nodded, her smile returning.

"Not bad." She turned towards the guys around the table. "What do you think fellas?" she asked. The men stared at Becky, open lust and desire sliding across their faces.

"Not bad," Brian said, "But can she wag her tail for us?" Becky turned a deeper shade of crimson, but she had already given up any pretense at resistance. She barked again and wagged her ass back and forth. The men laughed and cheered as they watched her. Charlotte nodded her approval and touched her phone, once more sending shockwaves throughout her body. She turned it to the highest setting for about 10 seconds and Becky squirmed and shook, making gurgling noises deep in her throat. Then, Charlotte once more turned it off. Becky nearly screamed.

"Why don't you all start your game. Get in a few hands, then we will see what else we can do with this wet little slut!" The others clearly wanted to do more now, but they also realized that Charlotte was the one in charge when it came to Becky, so they grudgingly nodded and turned back towards the table. Becky whimpered and looked at Charlotte, desperate for relief. She looked at the phone and made a few adjustments and a very low, soft rumble began in the balls. Her ass felt the sides of her anal cavity shuddering and her pussy began to receive the same low-level sensations as well.

"Charlotte?" Becky whispered as the men turned towards their game. "Please!" Charlotte laughed.

"That should keep you occupied for a while...though I'm afraid it might not be strong enough to make you cum. But don't worry, I'm certain these men will handle that soon enough!" And with that, she walked back over to the small sofa and sat down. Becky clenched her pussy and tried to squeeze as much sensation out of the low-level vibes as she could but it was maddeningly just soft enough to arouse her but not to let her cum. She squirmed and rocked, whimpering in the chair as the men began playing poker.

For over a half hour Becky was subjected to low wattage vibrations that sent her into shivering spasms but never reached the level of making her climax. The men played and watched her squirm and whimper. She was on display in the crudest way possible, but she couldn't stop the mewling's and whimpers that were forced from her throat. On occasions, one of the men would get up and go to get a beer in the kitchen or to use the bathroom. As they walked past her, they would slap her ass or run a finger between her legs and then stick in between her lips to have her lick at her own juices.

Eventually, after another hand of poker, Charlotte languidly stood up and stretched. That got the men's attention, and they stopped what they were doing to look over and watch her. She smiled at the attention, then she moved over to the chair that Becky was kneeling on. She stepped behind and moved her hand between Becky's legs, slowly stroking and rubbing against her by now almost raw and overly sensitized pussy and ass. Then, slowly, deliberately, she took ahold of the rubber frame that held the balls and began to pull on them, short, sharp little tugs. This elicited deep groans and a cry out of Becky. Charlotte didn't stop, she pulled and one ball popped out of her ass. Then, changing direction slightly, tugged till one came out of her pussy.

Becky gasped and sucked in air through her teeth as each of the nasty vibrating orbs were removed. A deep groan escaped as the last of them was pulled out. Then, she moved up to in front of Becky and held out the string of wet and dripping orbs. She pressed the first in line against Becky's lips and from the smell that wafted up, she could tell this was the end that was in her ass. She whimpered but she understood it would do no good to try and avoid this, so she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Charlotte slid the first ball into her mouth and Becky drooled on it, licking and sucking it clean. She could taste her own ass as well as the tang of other juices she had dripped out.

One by one, Charlotte made her lick and suck each ball till it was completely cleaned off. Becky had though it wasn't possible to feel more humiliated than she already did but sucking and cleaning each of these orbs brought a new, darker shame to her than she had ever known, and still each time one was shoved between her lips, and she tasted her stinky ass or the tang of her cunt, her own pussy clenched, and she felt a thrill pass through her. Once the Ben Wa balls were all cleaned, Charlotte leaned down and undid the leash from around the chairs wheel and stood Becky up, facing the group of horny men.

"I think she's ready for you guys," Charlotte said sweetly. "Who wants to play?" The men cheered and began to rapidly stand and take off their clothes, eager to get their hands, and other body parts, on her. Charlotte turned Becky's head to look her directly in the eyes. "Don't disappoint me!" She said seriously.

Becky stared at the men as they undressed, her heart pounding as she wondered and worried what they wanted to do first. Her eyes were particularly on Tony. She couldn't help thinking back to all the salacious gossip she had heard about him, and she found herself wondering if he would have as big a cock as the black man, she had been used by at the glory hole. She hoped that didn't make her racist or something, assuming all black men had a huge cock, but her world, up until a few days ago, had been fairly sheltered. When Tony dropped his pants though, she didn't know if she was relieved, or disappointed that his cock was long, straight, and hard, but not anything like the other fellow had been. He looked to her to be about the same size as her husband, though maybe a tad thinner. Then Don Balsalm dropped his pants and boxers and she nearly swooned. The pudgy and slightly balding little man was sporting the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was as thick as a soda can and at least 12 inches long...and it was uncircumcised!

Becky nearly gasped in astonishment. On a strictly intellectual basis, she knew the difference between circumcised and uncircumcised men, and she had even seen a few clinical pictures of the difference between them, but this was the first time she had ever seen one up close and getting ready to be forced upon her. Plus, it was so huge! She didn't think she was ready for that. It didn't seem to matter though, the guys finished undressing and were now gathering in a circle around her once more. Charlotte smiled and handed the end of the leash to Brian who took it eagerly.

"Much obliged," he said and turned towards Becky. "Let's git this party started!" He choked up on the leash till there was barely a two-foot lead and yanked it down towards the floor. Becky was jerked forward but she understood what was coming and she dutifully dropped to her knees. All around her front, back and sides, cocks were straining and pointing at her face. Reflexively she reached for them with her hands but found that the chains and cuffs she wors kept her from getting too far. However, her fingers were able to just stroke across the tips of several of the men if she stretched them out to their limit. Neil was first to press up against her mouth and he held his cock with one hand and directed it to between her red painted lips. Becky knew she had no choice here and she opened her mouth to accept the hard cock in.

So many men she had recently sucked off seemed to love instantly pressing their cock deep into her mouth, sliding against her inner cheek and shoving hard and fast to the back of her throat, but Neil didn't do any of that. He held his cock just inside her mouth and pressed it against her tongue.

He slid a hand over the smooth, leather clad dome of her head and held her in place while he swirled and rotated the tip of his cock between her lips, making her open her mouth in almost a round 'O' shape. He bounced it up and down and seemed to delight in smearing her lipstick across the head of his cock. He shivered and groaned slightly as Becky gurgled around its tip and closed her lips on it to suckle the end. She pressed her tongue up against his head and licked with short, rapid little strokes. Neil shuddered again and a soft groan of pleasure escaped him.

The others gathered around her watched in lust-filled awe as she swirled and sucked on his cock, but not all of them were contented just to wait their turn. Brian, holding the shortened leash up at a steep angle, just tight enough to put a little pressure against her throat but not hard enough to actually choke her, reached down and started once more playing with her boobs.

He grabbed a handful of her breast and squeezed, twisting the whole of the breast. Then letting go and slapping across the nipple with three fingers. Becky whined loudly and tried to shake her head, but he yanked the leash and Neil pressed against the back of her head, pushing himself a little deeper into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Richard knelt behind her and put his fingers back to work between her legs. His fingers explored deep between her swollen pussy lips and began stroking in and out. He started slowly, building up pressure and speed. When he brushed across her clit it sent shockwaves pulsing through her and she rose up on her knees and groaned around Neils cock. He pushed her head down, bending her more towards him as he now began to finally slide deeper into her mouth. Her tongue washed along his shaft even as her body shivered from the friction being exerted against her pussy. Brian kept up squeezing, then slapping her breast, alternating by pulling on her nipple every so often. Becky's breathing was rapidly increasing. Her heart was starting to pound harder. She curled her toes and dug them into the thick out of date shag carpeting on which she was kneeling and her whole body shivered at each touch, grope and thrust.

Now Neil slid deep, all the way to the back of her throat but before it could become too much, he suddenly pulled out and Tony took over. He did want to slide in deep, so he grasped the smooth col leather of her hood and pulled her head forward, sliding his extremely hard cock straight into her mouth and shoving it all the way to the back of her throat. This was what she was used to, though what did that say about her that she was becoming so accepting of this sort of treatment. She gulped his cock and used her tongue to guide and help him go deeper. Then, Tony grabbed his cock around the base, pushing his balls forward and squeezing them hard against Becky's mouth.

"Open wide bitch!" He growled, "take it all!" He held her head with one hand and forced his cock and his balls deep between her lips with the other. She grunted and choked, trying to open her mouth wide enough to take him all. Her jaw ached as she attempted to open even wider, and she felt the pressure as he squeezed and slid his balls along her lips and into her mouth. Becky's cheeks bulged, her eyes watered and she snorted and huffed through her nose trying to breath and swallow cock and balls all at the same time. Her eyes rolled wide and bulging in their sockets, her cheeks puffed out and expanded the hood with a slick, bloated look. She didn't even seem to be a person in that moment, just a receptacle for cock. Her mind was flashing as fingers pressed into her pussy and even more cock was being shoved down her throat. Her body jerked and shook as her nipples were pinched and slapped. Once again, with barely any lead up, her body was reacting violently to all the stimuli given and it still wanted more.

"I don't know who your friend is Charlotte, but she is hot and willing!" Growled Tony. Hearing that sent a shiver of emotion through Becky as she reacted to how others were reacting to her. Charlotte was lounging on a small two-person sofa watching the men surround and use Becky like a pride of hungry lions descending on a helpless gazelle.

"Oh, she's just a local slut I picked up," Charlotte casually responded, waving a negligent hand towards Becky. "Up for anything you want to do with her. She is quite experienced." Becky shuddered hearing that and feeling the timbre of excitement rise in the men around her.