Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 06

Story Info
Becky is invited to a neighborhood poker party.
14.2k words
4.72
30k
25

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
762 Followers

Authors Note: Hello my dear readers. Becky's tale of descent into becoming a true slut continues, whether she is willing or not, though even that line seems to be blurring. Just a few quick notes before we get to the meat of the matter, this is a story of blackmail and often nonconsensual sex. There is rough play and some light bondage. If these themes concern you or are not your cup of tea, then feel free to look elsewhere.

This series of stories are all about Becky, who is a real live person, though the actual situations are strictly fantasy. Becky has asked me to write these stories, both to fulfil her fantasies and to entertain you all. All characters are over the age of 18 and all situations have been approved of by Becky.

We both genuinely love your continuing comments, critiques, and suggestions so please, keep them coming. And if you email me with any of those comments, I promise to respond. I have met so many good people here through the site and I am delighted to continue that trend. And now...On with the debauchery!

* * *

Becky lay in bed, physically exhausted after a long day of being fucked in every hole possible. Her mind though, refused to quiet down. She listened to her husband snoring softly next to her, trying to find some peace of mind, some quietude, but it was no use. Her thoughts kept drifting back to the shopping trip, to the glory hole and worst of all, to the gangbang by Peter, David, and all their friends. What made that so bad, was not actually being tied to a table or even having two cocks stuffed in her pussy and two more filling her mouth, what made it really bad is how good it had all made her feel.

Two days ago, the wildest sexual experience she had ever had, was once giving a quickie blowjob to a boyfriend while still in his car outside of his apartment. It was while she was at college and had been the height of her "wild side." Even then, she regretted it almost at once. She had led a happy life, if not always exciting, and most of the time, never felt like she was missing anything. But after Charlotte had found out she was sending emails to another man on the internet, emails, and a picture of herself, naked, she had been blackmailed into doing things she never in a million years would have dreamed she was capable of.

She turned over in bed, adjusted her pillows for the hundredth time and closed her eyes, trying desperately to find sleep, but it just wasn't coming. Of course, she had hated what Charlotte had made her do: Fucking complete strangers, sucking half a dozen or more cocks of people she didn't know, being abused by Charlottes own son and friends. And she had begged them to do it. She remembered being bent over the table, hands and legs tied to it, and begging the men surrounding her to fuck her, pleading with them to stuff their cocks in every hole. How could she do such a thing? What kind of a wanton slut was she?

After the guys had all done everything they could to her, Charlotte had sent them all home, all except for Peter and David. Charlotte told them to get her cleaned up, even instructed them not to play with her anymore. Then she had gone to her room and left her to the tender mercies of the two horny 18-year-olds. They had taken her back to the large bathroom and run the shower. They were already naked from the evening's festivities, so they had helped her into the shower and begun to wash her off. She had been covered with cum and sweat and needed to be cleaned. The boys soaped her body, paying particular attention to her nipples and between her legs. David even took a soap covered finger and pushed it deep into her ass while Peter fingered her pussy and sucked on her tits. So much for not playing with her.

She had moaned and writhed under their touches, her body's ability to be stimulated, even after everything that had gone on all day seemed endless. She shuddered and was brought to another intense orgasm. Then, the boys pushed her to her knees and brought their cocks up to her face. Without hesitating, Becky had taken a cock in each hand and begun to pump them. Then she slid her tongue out, first over Peters thick tool, licking across his piss slit and kissing the head. She wrapped her lips around him and sucked him into her mouth. Then she pulled off and did the same to David.

She continued to alternate between the two boys, pumping, licking and sucking. Her own body tingled and her heart beat faster, knowing she was giving these boys pleasure. She went faster, one cock in her mouth, then the other, back and forth between them, stroking them harder, faster. Their bodies began to shake, and they grabbed her head and shoulders, shoving the heads of both of their cocks into her mouth. Becky stretched her lips wide and sucked, running her tongue between the two cocks and over and under till both boys shuddered and began to spew heavy loads of cum into her mouth. She swallowed and licked it as fast as she could, then pulled back and let the last few stringy ropes splash across her face.

As the shower continued to pour down over them, she looked up from where she still knelt and stared at the two of them, water and cum smearing together, running down her face. The guys were breathing hard and staring at her naked body, water cascading down over it. She smiled at them and even now, hours later and in bed, remembered what they had said to her and what she had responded.

"That was amazing," Peter had gasped. David nodded his head in breathless agreement. "And you will drop to your knees and suck our dicks anytime we tell you to! It doesn't matter where you are, or when, you are our personal cocksucker, and you will obey!" Becky had stared up at them, heart pounding in her chest, her stomach turning itself over into knots. But she simply lowered her eyes and nodded.

"Of course. Anytime you ask, I understand!" And, the thing was, she did. Why it was something she felt she had to agree to, she wasn't completely certain. It may have been the blackmail photos that Charlotte had, or that they were strong men, and she couldn't fight them, but she thought it was something more. Deep down inside, where she couldn't even openly admit it to herself yet, she wanted to suck their cocks. Wanted to be treated like a slut because just maybe, that's what she was.

She turned over again in bed, sleep still seemingly not in her future. She took a deep breath and rolled up against her husband Bill. He was still asleep, but he reached out and put his arm around her. She snuggled into the crook of his arm, head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, her mind still thinking about two young hard cocks filling her mouth. Her breathing slowed and evened out and eventually, sleep came.

* * *

Thursday was, mostly, a normal day for Becky. She allowed herself to sleep in due to all the physical exertions she had been through over the past couple of days. When she finally did get up, she made herself breakfast and then took a long shower. As she stood under the water, she couldn't help but remember what Charlotte and later, Peter and David had done to her in the shower. She found herself remembering it and thinking about how ashamed she had been but also how good it felt. Shame and pleasure, that was a catalyst that really affected her over the past few days. She couldn't understand how one made the other so much stronger.

Even as she recalled the boys touching her, pulling on her nipples, or making her kneel to suck on their cocks, her own hand slid down and found her pussy. She began to touch herself, stroking her slit, spreading her legs wider. She slid two fingers up into her pussy and began to thrust in and out. She found her clit, still sore and a bit raw from all the abuse heaped on it yesterday but she didn't care. She pulled and pinched it, sliding in and out between her legs faster and faster, till finally her orgasm broke, sending shivers of delight through her body.

But she was disappointed to find that the intensity and fullness of her climax was not anything like what she had experienced at Charlottes or the boutique with that clerk, or even at the awful glory hole. She fingered herself a little longer and the feeling was good but not good enough. She didn't fully understand why, and it left her with an emptiness in her. She finished her shower and went about the rest of her day. House cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, she went through the motions of these mundane chore, but everything just seemed a little grey somehow. By the time evening rolled around and she was getting dinner ready, she had begun to feel a little better but still, the entire day felt somehow, just a little off.

Bill came home and they ate supper, watched some mindless reality show they liked and went up to bed. As she crawled in next to Bill, she reached out and took his cock in her hand, nuzzling up next to him. She leaned in and kissed his neck, showing him exactly what she wanted. Bill kissed her back but then took her hand and moved it off him.

"I'm sorry honey, I've had a long day and I'm tired." He kissed her again and rolled over. "Goodnight," he murmured and shortly he was snoring. Becky lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling. Sleep was a long time in coming.

Friday came and Becky was starting to feel nervous again. She knew that Charlotte expected her over at the house by 1:00 PM so she showered, had a light breakfast, and tried to keep herself busy till it was time. By 12:30 she had run out of things to do around the house. She started thinking about what she should wear over to Charlottes. She supposed it did not really matter, if today was like the other days, she guessed she wouldn't be wearing anything for long. That thought sent a chill through her and Becky realized it wasn't a completely bad feeling.

She looked through her closet and pulled out several things, only to put them back and pull out something else. She finally settled on a simple dress she had. Black and white patterned, it was sleeveless and came down to about her knees. It had a mild scoop neck that with Becky's bust didn't really reveal much. Underwear was another matter. She actually thought about the sexy lingerie that they had gotten at that adult store, but Charlotte had kept all of that, so she was left to her own clothes.

She eventually chose a pair of silk panties she had once bought to try and give her husband a little thrill, but he had never even noticed them, so she had shoved them deep into her drawer and forgotten about them. As for a bra...she hesitated, going back and forth, but finally, she decided not to wear one. As she slid the dress over her head and tugged it into place, she felt the material rub against her nipples and send tingles throughout her. She finished the look with a pair of sheer silk stockings and a pair of comfortable flats.

She stared at herself in the bedroom mirror and decided that she looked ok. She ran a brush through her hair, put on a little lipstick and headed out the door to Charlotte house. As she walked towards her neighbor's house, she felt a flutter in her stomach, wondering what exactly Charlotte had in mind for her today. She reached the house at almost exactly one o'clock and rang the bell. Almost as if they had been waiting for her, the door was pulled open by Peter, with David right behind. She took one look at the boys and her heart sank as she knew exactly what was coming. They practically grabbed her by the arm and pulled her inside.

"You actually came!" Said David. "I told Peter that I didn't think you would have the guts!"

"Told you she would," replied Peter, already undoing his pants. "She's a total cock whore!" Becky reddened at that comment, embarrassment rising through her, but the boys didn't seem to care. David was already pushing her down onto her knees.

"You were right!" he said.

"That means I get to go first!" said Peter and he stepped up in front of Becky, his stiff cock already fully erect and ready to go. He grabbed Becky's head and pulled her up against his cock. She opened her mouth dutifully and allowed him to slide in, over her tongue and all the way to the back of her throat in one thrust. He didn't even giver her time to adjust.

Becky gagged almost immediately but Peter didn't seem to care. Holding her head tightly with both hands he shoved her head back and forth on his cock, essentially face-fucking her. He moved fast and hard, giving her no time to catch up with his rhythm or catch her breath. She made constant gagging and choking noises as the young man roughly used her mouth and throat. David meanwhile got behind her and brought his hands around her to grab at her breasts. He squeezed them through the thin material of her dress and his eyes widened as he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. He yelped happily and quickly pulled the zipper down her back and slid his hands into her dress and onto her bare breasts.

"Man, she came ready to play! No bra!" David grabbed her nipples with his thumb and forefinger and began to twist and pull on them. Becky winced and began to whine and groan as he roughly manhandled her tits. Peter relentlessly continued to fuck her face and Becky sucked and licked at him the best she could even as he slammed into her throat. Maybe it was the excitement of being able to use her at their leisure or the roughness with which he slammed into her but Peter didn't last long and within a few moments, he was shooting thick streams of his spunk down her throat. Becky swallowed and gulped, sealing her lips around his shaft so that she didn't spill a drop. He pulled out and took his wet cock and smeared it along her cheek. Then he stepped back.

"Your turn, bro!" he said. David quickly let her tits go for which Becky was grateful, and came around in front of her. He slid his jeans down and his cock too, was hard and ready to go. But her grabbed his cock with one hand and Becky's hair with the other and he tilted her head back Then, he stepped forward and pushed his heavy balls up against her lips.

"Suck my balls!" He ordered her. "Use that tongue of yours and make it good." He yanked her hair for emphasis. Becky's eyes watered but she opened her mouth and slid her tongue out and began to lap at his ball sack. She used her tongue to slide under them and curled it to pull them towards her mouth. Her lips kissed and sucked against them and then she opened her mouth wide and sucked his balls in. She gently closed her mouth around them, sucking and pulling softly as her tongue rolled them around in her mouth and teased and tickled them.

David groaned and pushed himself harder against her face, rubbing his cock across her cheek and nose as she suckled on his sack. He began to grunt softly and Becky could feel the twitching of his cock as she pleasured him. It gave her a warm tingle in the pit of her stomach and between her legs knowing she could make him react like this.

Finally, David couldn't take anymore, he pulled his balls from Becky's mouth and slid his cock across her face to press against her lips. She opened willingly for him and he shoved in. He wasn't as rough or demanding as Peter had been but he did press deep. He slid first to the side, filling her cheek with his cock and rubbing against it. She closed her mouth and sucked, allowing her tongue to slide under his thick tool and stroke him. David groaned and slapped her face where his cock distended her cheek. He felt the vibrations rumble through his cock and groaned, slapping her another two or three times in quick succession. Becky's cheek stung and flared red from the slap as well as shame and she groaned softly.

Then David slowly slid around the interior of her mouth and began to push deep back towards her throat. Becky understood this and relaxed her throat to allow him as full access as she could. Allowing her to get used to his cock and more slowly deep throat her, Becky didn't gag as much and sucked and pulled on his cock, urging the young man towards his own orgasm. Again, it didn't take long and soon thick streams of warm cum shot out and flowed down her throat. David almost whimpered and he held himself there deep in her mouth till he had shot his final load. Then, slowly, he pulled back, allowing Becky to clean all the excess cum off his cock, eventually just sucking on the tip, till he removed himself with a grunt.

"Damn! She is hot!" he exclaimed, looking at Peter who had collapsed in a chair and watched as she finished of David.

"All right boys, you've had your fun. Now run along, Becky and I have things to do!" Charlottes voice startled all three of them and they startled, looking around to see Charlotte standing at the end of the room, watching them. Becky cleared her throat, blushing furiously and tried to stand up, adjusting her dress and trying to regain her equilibrium. David and Peter jumped up, pulling up their pants and nodding.

"Okay Mom," Peter said. "Let's go David!" His friend nodded and the two of them quickly hurried out of the room and into the back of the house.

"Well, it looks like you're eager to start," Charlotte said as she walked towards Becky.

She eyed her critically, slowly walking around her as Becky tried, with some success, to stand and straighten herself up. She reached behind her back and started to tug at the zipper to her dress, but Charlotte shook her head.

"Don't bother, I think we can do much better than that for tonight!" She took a hold of Becky's dress and pulled it off her shoulders and down her arms, exposing her breasts and her already stiff nipples.

"I, uh, thought this would be all right for today," Becky stammered, still feeling embarrassed at being stripped by her neighbor, no matter how many times it had happened before. Charlotte just laughed, reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress and yanked it up over Becky's head. She yelped and tried to grab at it but Charlotte was quick and efficient, and, in a moment, Becky was standing there in her panties and stockings.

"No bra...I like it. You're really getting into the spirit of this whole slut-thing!" Charlotte chuckled. We have a way to go but I really think you're making great headway!" Becky felt embarrassed and started to raise her hands to cover her breasts but a glare from Charlotte stopped her and she lowered them back down.

"I'm not a slut," Becky said softly, refusing to meet Charlottes gaze. The younger woman just laughed and turned, beginning to walk towards the rear of the house.

"Not yet but give it time! Now, come along, we need to get you ready for tonight."

"Ready for what?" asked Becky but Charlotte ignored her and kept walking and Becky had no real choice but to follow, wondering what she had in store her tonight. Several hours later as she knelt, whing around a huge cock in her mouth and two others filling her pussy and ass, at the same time, she had found out exactly what was in store.

* * *

Becky had been expecting many things when Charlotte had told her that she had something special picked out for her to wear for tonight, but nothing had prepared her for the outfit she found herself in. Back in Charlottes bedroom, she had told Becky to remove her panties, but that she could leave the stockings on.

"They're a nice touch, actually," she had said to Becky.

She then proceeded to lay out a set of leather and chain harnesses, actually similar to the pink leather harness that Becky had worn when they went to the glory hole, but this set was black, with gold chains and looked a bit more professional. The leathers went around her neck on what looked like a dog collar, then came down between her breasts and under them, wrapping a cinch around behind her back. They also had gold loops that attached to leather straps that split over her hips, going between her legs in front and back. The crotch was actually left open for easy access to her pussy and ass. Then a pair of heavy belts were cinched around her upper thighs and a chain ran from them to the gold loops that connected the waistband. Chains also hung from them with cuffs at the end, which of course, Charlotte attached to Becky's wrists.

Raxton57
Raxton57
762 Followers