Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, having drained every drop of cum from him, she pulled her lips back slowly along the entirety of his cock and planting a final kiss on his wet cocks head, she sat back and looked up at him with loving eyes.

"Did you like that?" she asked playfully. He stared down at her, his breathing fast and ragged.

"God yes!" He responded. "That was amazing!" Becky warmed at the praise. "You must have been taking lessons!" He joked as he leaned back. Becky's heart froze at that and for a single moment she suddenly thought that he knew everything. Then she started breathing again and realized he had only been teasing her. She leaned against his leg and laid her head in his lap. His hand brushed her hair and stroked her cheek. Finally, he struggled to sit forward. He took her head in his hands and turned her face to meet his eyes.

"Let's adjourn to the bedroom and see what else you can show me." She smiled at him, and he returned it with genuine love. Her heart melted, and she got up, taking his hand and together they moved to their bedroom. They spent the next hour making love, bringing each other to the heights of pleasure. Bill actually got hard and came again, something he rarely had done before. Becky reveled in feeling close to her husband and lover and they finally fell asleep in each other's arms. The morning sun streaming through the bedroom windows found them still entwined with one another.

Being that today was Sunday, Bill had a standing date to watch the game over at a friend's man-cave. Becky, not being a big sports fan anyway, kissed him and sent him on his way. Then she hurried to get ready to go to Charlottes. She took a quick shower and as she was drying off, she heard her phone chime with a text alert. Wrapping a towel around herself, she went to check it. It was from Charlotte. It told her to dress plainly, nothing fancy, but, it said, do not wear any underwear, no bra or panties. Becky looked at this nervously and wondered just what exactly Charlotte had in mind for her this time. But she knew by now better than to argue or disobey Charlotte, so she went to her closet and rifled through till she found a pair of jeans and a nice pale pink, scoop neck t-shirt with a floral design imprinted on it. She dried her hair, brushed it out and then tugged un the pants and the t-shirt. It felt strange pulling on jeans with no underwear, but she did it. Then she slipped on a pair of Birkenstock walking sandals and headed out to Charlottes.

When she arrived at Charlottes, she hesitated at the front door, nervous about who would answer when she knocked. She imagined that she could almost see Peter and David waiting there, ready to grab her and force her to her knees, pushing their young, hard cocks into her mouth, spewing cum down her throat. Her cheeks blossomed red just thinking about it and she nervously knocked. It took just a few moments and the door opened, revealing Charlotte standing there, no boys in site. She wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed.

Charlotte was dressed simply today, also wearing denims, though a pale shade of sky blue rather than the more typical deep blue jean color that Becky wore. Her large breasts were covered by a button up short sleeved blouse, deep red in color, though she had the top two buttons undone to expose plenty of cleavage. Judging by the outline of her nipples that Becky could see through the blouse, she didn't think Charlotte had chosen to wear a bra either. As she opened the door her eyes took in Becky and her attire.

"Not bad," she said, nodding in slight approval. Then she leaned forward and brazenly pulled the neck of Becky's shirt away from her body and peered in. "Good! No bra, as ordered. I assume you are commando as well?" She asked. Becky blushed and nodded. Then she cocked her head to look past Charlotte and deeper into the living room.

"Uh, where's Peter? She asked, trying not to sound too interested. Charlotte chuckled and gestured Becky inside.

"Don't worry, I sent them away today. They need a little time out for the way they treated you the other day!" Becky wondered if Charlotte meant when they had spit-roasted her, filling her ass and mouth or when they forced themselves on her in the shower. Either way, they weren't here, and she realized she actually was a little...disappointed after all. She nodded and stepped inside.

"So, what are we doing today?" Becky asked, a little hesitantly. She followed Charlotte down the entry hall and into the kitchen. Becky kept peering around expecting at any moment to find someone or more than one person standing there, waiting for her. Charlotte went to the kitchen table and picked up her purse which was sitting there. She fished around inside and pulled out her car keys.

"We're going on a little field trip today!" She headed back out the way they had just come and gestured for Becky to follow. "I think you're really going to like this," she called back over her shoulder as Becky found herself hurrying to catch up.

Her heart was already beating faster as she contemplated what Charlotte had in store this time, remembering her past "field trips" to the love boutique and the glory hole. Charlotte didn't bother to elaborate, just walked out the front door, locking it behind her as Becky followed. Then they got into Charlottes car, and she started the engine, pulling out of the driveway and heading down the street.

Becky wanted to ask Charlotte where they were going but she knew her neighbor well enough to realize that Charlotte would tell her when she was ready, so Becky sat back in the car and tried to relax, watching the city pass by as they drove. Charlotte didn't get on any freeway, instead driving out of their neighborhood and taking some of the busier streets towards the downtown area. Soon they were driving past larger buildings, banks, a shopping mall, several restaurants, and business office parks. The neighborhoods they were in slowly began to change from more upscale modern to older businesses and communities. They passed several dive bars that Becky knew of, though she would never have frequented such. There was an aging school, several years past needing an upgrade. An auto shop, not the one belonging to Richard. This one had several old, rusting cars sitting out on a gravel and oil spattered yard. She began to see sleeping bags rolled up in the doorways of the businesses they passed by, shopping carts purloined from local supermarkets filled with all of someone's belongings. Men and women, seemingly wearing every scrap of clothing they owned, shuffling down the streets.

This was an area of town she did not feel comfortable in and did not spend any time in if she could help it. She looked over to Charlotte who seemed to be scanning the area for something as she continued to turn down one street after another. The buildings became increasingly decrepit, many boarded up and abandoned. Finally, Charlotte seemed to see what she had been looking for. She pulled onto a small side street and parked next to a large, seemingly abandoned three-or four-story warehouse. The property was surrounded by an old chain link fence, but it was torn and bent out of shape in several spots. Becky could see a few more of those ladened shopping carts inside the fence with apparently homeless men and women moving about them, almost as if they were shopping from the various carts.

"What is this place, Charlotte?" Becky asked nervously. "Why are we here?" Charlotte turned and grinned at Becky.

"This is your next stop on the road to becoming a full-blown slut!" She replied cooly. "So far, I have set up every encounter, taken you out to every man you have fucked or brought them you. You have had no say in who you are with or what you do with them." Becky nodded along nervously, waiting for Charlotte to make her point.

"I know," she muttered somewhat embarrassedly. "So? It was all your doing, right?" Charlotte nodded.

"Exactly! I have been training you, getting you to see that you are no better than anyone else...that you are not better than me! And today, I am finally ready to let you have a hand in whatever happens. It will be your choice!"

"Then I choose to go home! Becky blurted out! I don't want to do anything!" Charlotte chuckled and shook her head.

"Almost your choice. Sadly, that is not an option." She nodded her head in the direction of the old warehouse. "Inside there is a homeless camp. Men, and women, who have nothing else left come here to find shelter, a roof over their head...and companionship, when available!" Becky stared out the window at the imposing structure which was taking on a much darker image in her mind as Charlotte kept talking.

"I...don't want to do this Charlotte, whatever this is. I mean it. Take me home...please?" She finished off, more weakly than she had intended. Charlotte looked at her sharply and Becky knew that nothing she said would dissuade her from what she intended.

"You will go inside, pick anyone you choose, and offer yourself to them. Give them a blowjob. Fuck them, jerk them off, I really don't care what you do, just pick someone, and give yourself to them. Nobody holding you down, cuffing your hands, just you, making the choice and doing as you want!" She smiled at Becky who was staring wide eyed in horror at her.

"Absolutely not!" began Becky. I won't do it! They're dirty and disgusting! I can't!" Charlotte just stared back.

"If you don't get out of this car right now and find someone to give yourself to, I will strip you naked and throw you out of this car and drive home. You can walk home and see what happens to you then! Do you understand?" Becky started to reply, tears already gathering in her eyes.

But...I can't..." sniffed Becky. However, Charlotte kept talking.

"And!... by the time you do manage to get home, that website will be uploaded and live, free to anyone who wants to see. Your image and videos will be all over the internet! I'll even send a special invitation directly to your husband's email, hell maybe to everyone at his job, so they can all enjoy you!" Becky was crying and shaking now, looking piteously at Charlotte.

"Please..." she whispered. "Don't!" Charlotte just stared back.

"What's it going to be my little slut? Make up your mind right now!" Becky stared at Charlotte and saw no pity in her eyes. Then she turned her gaze to the building, staring at the homeless denizens she could see walking around the property. She sniffed and wiped her eyes and slowly turned and got out of the car. Charlotte watched her walk away from the vehicle and move towards the chain link fence. She stopped when she reached it and once, turned back and looked towards Charlotte. Then, she moved along till she found a point where a large gap had been made and carefully bent down and squeezed through. Once on the property and past the fence, she moved towards the building. She looked around at the few homeless people she saw but they paid little attention to her. Charlotte watched as she reached one of the boarded-up doorways and tested it, pulling at the boards. It pulled away easily, making an opening large enough for her to step in and without another look back she disappeared into the building. Charlotte smiled and sat back to wait for her return.

It really wasn't that Charlotte trusted Becky to find and fuck some homeless man, she thought Becky might even try to lie about it and wait twenty or thirty minutes and then come out telling Charlotte that she'd done it. But Charlotte had taken that into consideration. Yesterday, in preparation for today's little adventure, she had gotten a hold of several men she knew and hired them to come to this site and set up several small but quite powerful go-pro cameras throughout the first floor. These were the sort of camera's that forest rangers and naturalists used to set up in the woods to watch and monitor animals. They had an infrared setting to be able to get clear pictures even in the dark. She also was paying three of the guys to hang out here, posing as homeless men, to make certain none of the cameras were messed with. The videos she got would really add value to the website.

* * *

Becky crossed the grounds between the fence and the building and reached a boarded-up doorway. She thought there had to be some way to get in and out of the building if these homeless people were living here. And why exactly were they being allowed to live here she wondered. Wasn't the city interested in trying to keep this property available for potential buyers? It was actually a lawsuit waiting to happen, she thought to herself, if any of these homeless people got injured on the grounds or god forbid, were killed. The city would be liable and on the hook for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars in fines and legal fees. Maybe she would talk to Bill about this later. He worked in construction, surely, he would know why the city just let the homeless congregate on private property like this.

With an effort, she stopped worrying about those issues for at least the time being and tugged on the boards covering the doorway. To her surprise, they actually came away, swinging open. Becky looked in and saw that the boards had actually been cleverly set to serve as a door while giving the appearance of being boarded up. She gave a wry smile, realizing that maybe some of these homeless were smarter than she gave them credit for. It never occurred to her how condescending or naive her thoughts were. Without looking back, she stepped into the darkness of the warehouse. As her eyes adjusted, she began to see that the interior wasn't really as dark as she had thought it was. There were plenty of holes and gaps in the boarded-up windows and doors and stray beams of the afternoon sun shone in, giving the interior a kind of starlight glow.

She let her eyes adjust, taking a few minutes to look around and get the lay of the land, so to speak. The interior, at least here on the first floor was largely open. Trash and debris littered the ground and here and there, pieces of old furniture littered the area. A toppled table with only two legs sticking up, an office chair, still upright but covered with dust and grime and leaning at an awkward angle. A bicycle was actually chained to another loaded shopping cart over on one side and there were several mattresses of various shape and in various stages of disrepair dotting the floor and corners of the building.

There were also quite a few people in here. Some lying under blankets on a few of those mattresses, several wandering about, seemingly aimlessly. A few small groups gathered together in conversation or passing a bottle between them. They were mostly dressed in old coats and torn jeans. Some wore boots or tennis shoes with holes in them while others were barefoot. Most of the people she saw were men but there were a few women scattered throughout. She stood there for several minutes almost paralyzed by doubt and indecision. What was she doing here? How could Charlotte think she would just approach a random stranger, much less a dirty, smelly homeless guy and offer to have sex with him. But, if she didn't, then Charlotte would put that awful website up for everyone to see, including her husband. She just couldn't risk that, no matter what she had to do.

She had spent so much of the last several days fucking and sucking complete strangers as well as several of her neighbors and Charlottes son and his friend David too. This couldn't be worse than that. No one knew her here and she would certainly never see anyone from this place again. It was totally anonymous. She might even be doing them a favor. After all, these people were unlikely to ever have sex with a clean and good-looking woman. Think how grateful they would be, even for just a simple hand job. The more she thought about it in this light, the more she came to accept that what she was doing was actually an act of charity. She would be giving one of these men a gift! Without any self-awareness of how condescending or arrogant she was being, she began to walk out into the main floor of the building, looking for a potential target.

She passed by several men asleep on mattresses and walked by a group of three sharing a bottle of some cheap liquor. She got a few looks from people as she wandered by, but the people who lived here had learned to keep to themselves when it came to strangers. Becky spent perhaps five-or six-minutes walking around, just looking at the various remnants of the city that had come to call this place home. As she walked, she noticed there was a definite smell in the air and she wrinkled her nose, trying not to breathe in too deep. It was the smell of dirty laundry, human sweat and feces and unwashed bodies, all mingling together to create a rather disagreeable aroma. Once again, showing her ignorance and lack of awareness for those less fortunate than her, she wondered why these folks didn't bathe more often. Surely, they didn't like the way it smelled here.

As she walked around, watching the people and trying to decide what she was ultimately going to do, she was unaware of a few people who were actually watching her. Two of the three men that Charlotte had hired were sitting in a corner, pretending to pass a bottle back and forth while they watched her, but theirs were not the only eyes on Becky. A few of the men in the area had noticed her and begun to take an interest in her. It wasn't often that someone like Becky just walked into their home and started wandering around. Often times, if a stranger like Becky, wearing clean clothes and obviously not from around the area came in, it meant that the city or one of the local humanitarian agencies were sending people in to see how they could help. Of course, they rarely did help but it made them feel better to think they were trying. But Becky didn't really fit the bill for a social worker or someone from the city. She wasn't carrying anything like a pencil and paper or an iPad. She was dressed too casually to be an official from the city. So, the men stood where they were and watched her, trying to figure out what she wanted.

Becky had put off making any actual decision for as long as she felt she could. Surely Charlotte wouldn't wait for her forever. She studied the men around the large open space of the old warehouse floor and finally made a decision. She picked out a man, mostly off by himself, towards the far back of the building. The area was heavy with shadows, and he seemed to be sitting, with his back against an old sleeping bag, eating what looked like a sandwich from deli counter at the grocery store. Oddly enough, that is one of the reasons that Becky chose him. He wasn't drinking and if he had something from a grocery store that must mean he went out and interacted with the community at large, at least some of the time. Once again, the simple, perhaps unconscious bias that Becky had for these people was showing, thinking that this fellow might somehow be closer to a 'normal' person. Taking a deep breath, which she immediately regretted, and squaring her shoulders, she began to walk towards him.

Darrin sat quietly, eating his sandwich as he leaned against the far wall of the space he had called home for well over a year now. He had spotted the woman almost at once. She stood in stark contrast to everyone else in this place, even from the three newcomers who had shown up the day before. He had noticed them too, although they at least tried to blend in with the other outcasts from society that lived here. This lady, however, wasn't even trying to look like she belonged, in fact, everything about her, from the way she held herself to the manner in which she stared around at everyone and everything here, made Darrin think that she really didn't want to be here at all. So that really begged the question, why was she here? She was dressed in clean clothes and acted like everything in this place frightened or disturbed her. But she had still been walking around for almost ten minutes, so she obviously was looking for someone or wanted something. Maybe her son or husband had run off, she looked to be old enough to have a son, or daughter. On occasion, some family member would show up. Looking for someone, hoping to find them and take them home. It never worked out well. If they were living here, there was usually a good reason.