Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
781 Followers

"Not yet!" she moaned internally, her mind and body already working in tandem, needing that release an orgasm would give her. She needed more time! But it seemed that Darrin wasn't interested in what she needed. With a final hard shove, he drove deep and began shooting streams of cum deep into her womb. Becky rolled her head and mewled through her makeshift gag in despair. It seemed however this wasn't the end. Darrin leaned in, kissed her gagged mouth, and jerked his cock out from between her legs. Almost as soon as he had done that, the short, long-haired fellow who had first come over to Darrin, stepped up. Already naked, a long thin cock hung between his legs, quivering with anticipation. He almost literally jumped onto Becky and her box springs bondage bed and slammed his cock into her pussy. Becky gasped at the force of his entry as his own crotch slammed against hers.

She whimpered and snorted as he began to pump like a jackrabbit in and out of her pussy, hard and very fast. He wheezed and grunted, actually drooling on her as he slammed into her over and over. There was no finesse or skill involved her, just raw fucking. Becky had never had such a fierce, slamming partner riding her for all she was worth. Each hard slam of his cock into her shoved the breath out of her and soon she was wheezing along with her newest partner. She tried to cry out, but her mouth was still full of distasteful underwear. In fact, it was now getting decidedly soggy with all her own drool and saliva and the moisture that was building up in her mouth had a distinctively musty and raw taste.

Her own orgasm was once again on the rise, but it was broken and sporadic as her new lover shoved in and out with no rhythm or care. All too soon he was shooting into her as well. Weak, thin streams of cum flowing into her once more as she ground her teeth around the gag and whimpered, really needing more than these men were giving her.

As the man finished cumming and pulled out, Becky had a brief moment to wonder just exactly what was happening here. She had been stripped and bound to the remnants of this bed and now she was being raped by several homeless men and all her body wanted was more so she could reach orgasm. She was indeed a sick, slutty woman. Normal people didn't react like this. The though darkened her mind and shame burned deep in her heart.

But there was no more time for reflection. Now another vagrant was stepping up. He gestured at another fellow and together they grabbed the sides and foot of the box springs and yanked it out from the wall completely, landing it flat on the floor. The impact knocked some of the breath out of Becky, but the springs did take most of that. Then, without any further delay, the man dropped his pants and got down between her legs. Unfortunately, this fellow was not so small and skinny. He was at least six foot and looked like he was pushing towards 300 pounds. His belly wobbled and swayed and as he pressed his cock against her pussy, he rolled his belly fat up, over her hips and belly. Becky felt his stomach fat slide and wobble all over her body and the feeling repulsed her. But the man had a cock to match in proportion and a thick, heavy tool pressed between her lips and shoved its way in.

The cock filled her and pressed deep against her G-spot. His thick shaft also rubbed against her clit, but his weight pushed the breath out of her, and she was having real trouble getting any air. She whined and shook her head trying to make someone understand as she was battered again and again by his weight. Somehow, this half smothering of her body, the lessened oxygen she was getting and the heavy, relentless beat of his cock into her pussy were also amping up her own need and excitement. She could now feel the very real presence of her climax growing, sending shockwaves of pleasure down into her legs and up into her belly. Her body was rapidly overheating, and a heat rash of pinpricks was scattering across her, making her jump and whine even more.

Then, by the grace of heaven, just before she was certain she was going to pass out from lack of air, someone reached into her mouth and pulled out the filthy, soggy underwear. She rocked her head to the side, spitting out the foul-tasting drool that had welled up around it and took in several deep gasping breaths. But her relief was short lived as she found this had not been done for her sake. After only a few sweet deep breaths of much needed air and before she could gather her wits to say anything else, there was a cock in her face. Hands grabbed at her hair, twisting her head up and to the side and a large fat cock pressed itself up against her mouth, forcing her jaw to open wide to accommodate the thing. It pushed in deep, shoving against her tongue and rubbing along her inner cheek. This wasn't the clean, manly cocks she had been sucking on lately, and she had built up quite a repertoire of them. This was a dirty, greasy cock, tasting of its owner urine and days if not weeks of not being bathed. But it was thick and hard, and it filled her mouth, so she had no choice but to suck. Once more back to little or no air, Becky struggled against the men, yanked at her bindings, and twisted her body as much as she could trying simultaneously to get some relief and to build her rapidly rising orgasm.

Now the obese man on top of her began to wheeze louder. His body started to shake and then he was shooting what felt like a gallon of warm, spewing cum deep into her. He lay there for a moment panting and then heaved himself back and rolled off. With his weight gone she could at least get a little more air through her nose. She sucked and licked on the cock filling her mouth trying her utmost to bring him to a quick climax. It worked and a moment later he was shooting a stream of bitter-sweet cum down her throat. She nearly gagged against the flow, but she managed to swallow it and the man sighed heavily and pulled out.

All this was not going unnoticed by Fred Perkins or his partner Al. They had watched Becky try to get away from Darrin and the group of homeless people gang up on her. Fred had made sure his camera caught every moment of her struggle as they stripped her, bound her to that old box springs and were now lined up to fuck her senseless. Al was mesmerized as well. They had expected something, but this show was beyond their wildest expectations. It seemed like the chance to fuck Becky was keeping everyone occupied so Fred and Al figured it would be safe to move up and get a closer look and get some candid close ups.

The two men moved up and maneuvered off to one side of the group where they could see everything that Becky was going through. An obese man had just rolled off of her and another fellow who had stripped out of his coat and what few rags he was wearing had dived in on top of her. He was plowing away into her pussy, slamming hard as the box springs creaked and bounced below them. With every rough slam inward, Becky grunted a short yell that was mostly muffled by the current cock du-jour in her throat. Her body thrashed beneath him and twisted, desperately tugging against her bonds. Her face was beet red, and her chest heaved as she sucked in air whenever she could. Fred made certain to catch every thrash and moan of hers on the video.

It was obvious when the man face fucking Becky reached his limit as he started to shake and plunge deep into her throat. Becky coughed and gagged as the man began to squirt a huge load of cum into her mouth. But he couldn't stay still, jumping and twisting as he came. He wrenched his cock out of her mouth and splattered cum across her face. Becky spit and shook her head as the man finished on her and pulled away. Similarly, the fellow fucking her pussy like a jackhammer shouted and pushed hard and deep into her and began shooting his own load, giving her cunt yet another injection of cum. Fred was loving every second of this and Al was looking on as well, rubbing his own crotch as he watched these men use Becky relentlessly. Fred had just gotten a close-up of Becky face, cum dripping down and her tongue sticking out to lick the odd drip off her lips when someone grabbed him by the arm and shoved him forward.

"Your turn, my man!" said the guy who had grabbed him. Fred staggered a few steps and found himself staring down at Becky's still weakly struggling form. Her eyes looked half glazed and cum still dripped down her cheek and chin. She looked up at him and Fred couldn't say if she really even saw him.

"P...p...please..." she whispered in a hoarse voice thickly coated by multiple loads of cum. "Please..." she whimpered again and for the life of him, Fred couldn't tell if she was asking him, please to help or please to fuck her. The way she twitched and jerked her hips, as her body writhed on the frame, it could be either. He knelt down near her legs and reached out a hand and stroked her calf gently. The crowd of men behind him cheered him on. He reached into a pocket and carefully pulled out a Swiss army knife that he always carried with him. He flicked open the main blade and in two quick motions cut through first her left ankles bindings and then her right one.

The actual truth was, however, that Fred was a grade-A asshole who loved sex, whenever and however he could get it. It's one of the reasons he worked for Charlotte: She paid well in cash and in side benefits. As soon as he had freed her legs, he stood up and undid his trousers and shoved them down to his feet. Then he knelt again, grabbing her legs and shoved them up towards her upper body and arms. He quickly bent her legs at the knees and agilely tucked them under her tied arms.

"I want her ass!" he growled and the group of people surrounding him raised a cheer. Becky lifted her head, eyes wide and pleading.

"No more!" She begged. I can't take any more, especially in my ass!" Fred ignored her. He leaned in, spit a large glob of saliva onto her bared and raised asshole and pressed his dick forward till its head was resting against her tight sphincter.

"Al, take her mouth!" he said and then shoved forward hard. Lots of wetness from her previous exertions had dripped over her ass and with her legs up over her head, Fred was able to push directly into her asshole. It spread before his cock and allowed him to slip deep inside.

"OOOOOHHHH! Ggggaaaawwwddd!!" Becky sobbed, "it hurts, please stop!" Fred actually did the opposite and pressed in deeper. He could feel the walls of her ass gripping at his cock, enveloping it with warm, tight pressure. Becky moaned again and as she did so, Al was there to shove his own cock into her mouth!

Now the two men began to do as so many others had in the past few days. They pushed in deep, pulled out and shoved in once more, looking at each other to time their movements and sync up. Together they rode Becky hard and deep. Her ass flamed and stretched, and she shrieked at each forward thrust. Her mouth was filled (again) with cock and giving her no choice, it pressed all the way to the back of her throat, then out and back in. Becky tried to push back with her tongue, even hold him in place by tightening her lips around his shaft but the two kept up their rhythmic fucking and whether she wanted it or not her body reacted once more.

Feelings of need and excitement once more began to build in her. Unlike many of the others who had been using her, Fred and Al were much more experienced with the ladies and knew what they were doing. Thrusting and diving deep into her ass and throat they worked her body. Fred twisted his hips slightly as he pushed in, and Al took one hand and began to play with her nipples. They fucked and played and teased her, increasing speed and pressure till Becky was almost howling and bucking beneath them Her body was on fire, sensation burst across her entire surface and her own climax rose up, finally reaching its zenith. She twisted her legs, curled her toes, beat her fists against the frame and her orgasm surged up and devoured her.

Fred held her legs in a steel grip while Al shoved her head deep onto his cock and twisted her nipple. Becky squealed, writhed, and wept, twisting under and between the two men. But while her mind balked, wailing and pleading for mercy, her body sang with the intensity of her orgasm, spreading through her in an instant, bathing her in ice cold pinpricks immediately followed by the feel of acid washing that all away. She screamed and shook and bounced beneath the two me as they urged her upwards towards another peak. Her first orgasm barely finished when Fred slapped a hand on her pussy, striking against her clit. He rapidly stroked across it and pressed his finger deep into her while he continued to savage her back hole.

Al had both hands on her nipples now twisting each one in the opposite direction while pumping into her mouth and throat. She didn't even have time to recover from the first gut-wrenching power of her climax before the next one was exploding in her pussy. She sang out a high-pitched wail and began to spasm, her limbs jerking, her body rocking. All the power and sensation of that wretched, beautiful orgasm flooded through her, and she was helplessly carried away by it.

Fred felt he was reaching his own moment of truth. He sped up his hands slapping and sliding against Becky's cunt and was rewarded with a squirting stream as she came hard. He held back as long as he could and then he began to pump a steady stream of hot cum, dumping it deep into her ass. Al groaned loudly and grabbed her head with both hands. He slid one hand down to tightly pinch her nose closed as he made a few last thrusts and began to spew molten cum down her throat. Becky couldn't think, couldn't breathe, her entire body shook and bounced as the two men rode her.

Fred finally emptied his load and reluctantly began to pull out. His cock was gripped by the walls of her ass and squeezed tightly as he withdrew. Al also let the last few squirts dribble into her mouth and slide down her throat and then pulled out as well. The two men were breathing hard, a sheen of sweat on their forehead as they moved back and immediately two more men stepped up. Now that her ass was open and had been used it seemed like everyone wanted to try that as well.

Over the next hour, four more men filled Becky's ass with cum, and three more shot their load deep into her pussy. She swallowed five more loads of cum and even had one woman come up and grind her pussy against Becky's face. By the end, even Becky's needy pussy was overly satisfied and was almost painful to the touch. Her ass gaped and burned. She could feel her heartbeat and pulse deep in her ass as it throbbed with every beat.

When all of the homeless men who wanted to take a turn with her were done, they cut her wrists free and left her there on the box springs, shivering, her chest pounding. She felt more wrung out than she had ever felt. And yet...she felt more alive too. Her whole body was like a tightly tuned string of a guitar that was being softly plucked, vibrating at a constant, subtle pitch. Her heart hammered in her chest, her body ached, but she was...at peace. Fear had vanished, indecision had been taken away from her. Her body had received everything it could take and maybe a little more.

It was never something she would choose to have done, never something she aspired to, but tied down, held against her will and used with no say in the matter, she found that her heart and mind could let go of her qualms, forget her denials. She was given no choice; therefore, she hadn't done anything, it was all done to her. She could absolve herself of any feelings of guilt or fear. It had happened, probably would happen again and since she was not in charge, had no say, then she had nothing to regret. In being blackmailed and forced into these acts of depravity, she had found freedom.

As she slowly started to rise, two of the homeless men who had taken advantage of her came over to her and helped her stand. One had found her clothes and helped her get them back on. Her body was wet with a variety of fluids and very sore so every touch and slide of the material against her body made her shiver. Then they took her by the arms, gently and helped her walk out and back into the late afternoon sunshine. Her legs trembled and she needed help to get back under the fence and up to Charlottes car.

She was still there and when she saw Fred and Al helping Becky towards the car, she got out and opened the door for her. Becky slid in gratefully and slumped into the passenger's seat. Charlotte had a brief word with the two men. Then she took the camera and got back into the car. She looked over at her passenger, but Becky had already fallen asleep, her body occasionally twitching and a soft, satisfied smile on her face. Charlotte smiled to herself, put the car into gear, and headed for home.

NOT TO BE CONTINUED, BUT DEFINITELY MORE TO CUM FOR BECKY!

Raxton57
Raxton57
781 Followers