Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she wandered around and he continued to watch her, Darrin had to admit that she was attractive. Petite build, but tight body. He admired that in a woman. Hell, if he was honest with himself, which wasn't often, he admired most women. Too much so, which is just one of the reasons he was living here instead of in his previous digs; A two thousand dollar a month fifth floor apartment with his wife. He had a bit of a roving eye...and hand. He had been caught one too many times with a girl from the office and the last time her husband was pretty upset about it. He'd raised such a stink that Darrin had been fired. Then his wife threw him out and filed for divorce. She had gotten practically everything in the settlement and what she didn't get, he had to sell just to manage to keep some kind of a roof over his head. Then that finally ran out as well and, well, here he was, just another one of the countless lost souls of the city.

He was lucky though in one respect. He had found somewhere that accepted him as he was. It didn't judge, it just let him be. Everyone here had their own sob story and no one tried to get sympathy or manipulate someone with it. They all accepted that this was their home. In that way they were a community. They shared what they had with one another, food, clothes, booze. It certainly didn't compare to the lavish lifestyle he had thrown away, but it had the one benefit of no judgements or expectations. He could just live here and be himself. Now he noticed that the woman was starting to come towards him. He saw this but didn't react. In truth he was getting curious, so he sat, chewed on his sandwich, and watched her as she approached.

Fred Perkins, one of the three men that Charlotte had hired to put the cameras in place and keep an eye out on them watched Becky move across the floor towards the fellow against the wall. He didn't do anything overt that might get him noticed but he did sit up a little straighter and nudged his friend, Al.

"I think she's going in!" He whispered to him. Al looked casually over across the room and nodded.

"It's about to start getting interesting," Al responded. The two men shared a smile and sat back to watch what Becky would do next. Fred did take a moment to look down at the small Go-Pro he had secreted on him and make certain that she was in the viewfinder. Along with whatever the stationary cameras captured, he could add to that with some additional footage, close ups, that sort of thing.

Becky approached the man on the floor. He had put his sandwich down and was now watching her. She got up next to him and looked down at him. He stared back, waiting for her to say something. Once again, he couldn't help noticing how attractive she was...and was she braless under that t-shirt of hers? He could swear he could see the outline of her nipples pressing against the material. Becky stood there nervously for a moment, shifting from foot to foot.

"Hello," She finally said, uncertain of how exactly to go about this. Darrin stared at her. Finally, realizing that she wasn't going to say anything else, he responded.

"Hello." His voice was deep and rough sounding and Becky realized that he was actually quite a big man. Laying down like that she hadn't quite realized how tall he actually was. He must be at least six-three or six-four. Becky cleared her throat and tried to decide on her next move. It's not like she had ever had a lot of practice seducing anyone. Ultimately, she decided on the direct approach. She bent her legs and squatted down next to the man.

"I was uh, wondering if you wanted some...company?" She ended her question far more hesitantly than she had meant to. The man looked at her, cocking his head slightly as if trying to decipher her meaning.

"Company?" he repeated. Becky inwardly steeled herself and slowly reached out her hand, placing it gently on the man's crotch. He startled immediately and Becky could feel him tense up. She tried what she hoped was a sexy smile and rubbed against his pants. She could actually feel his cock below his thin clothes and he was definitely responding to her.

"You know..." She arched her eyebrows suggestively, "company!" and she gave his stiffening cock a little squeeze.

Ah! Now it made sense to Darrin. This chick was a hooker looking for a cheap score. Pretty stupid one to be looking for johns in a homeless camp. He reached out and pushed her hand away.

"Thanks, but no thanks lady. I don't have anything to pay with. Besides, I prefer my time with the ladies to be, you know, more natural!" Then he turned his head and reached to pick up his sandwich once more. Becky was flustered as she realized he thought she was a prostitute. That was embarrassing. Still, she put her smile back on and pushed her hand back against his groin shaking her head.

"No, you, uh...have this all wrong. I'm not a hooker, I just want to make you feel good!" She rubbed against him once more, shifting position so that now she was kneeling next to him and leaning in.

Now Darrin was conflicted as well as a bit confused. If she really wasn't a hooker, then what? Just some chick who felt she was doing the homeless a favor by giving them a mercy fuck? That sounded incredibly condescending...and kind of hot. But you had to be careful with these hippy do-gooder types, some of them could be bat-shit crazy. Still, this one seemed harmless enough and it had been a long time since anyone had touched him that way. He looked at her again, truly seeing her for the first time. Behind the simple, clean clothes, her cheeks were flushing and there were beads of sweat on her forehead. Her hand that was stroking him was shaking a little and her voice, though pleasant, sounded a little forced. She was really nervous, maybe even afraid. He decided to play along and see how far this played out.

"Well," he drawled out, "I could use a little company, I guess. Come here!" He reached out and grabbed a hold of her by the arm and shoulders and pulled her towards him. She gave out soft surprised grunt and he pulled her into an embrace. Wrapping his arms around her and pushing his mouth against hers, he kissed her, strongly. She resisted slightly, trying to get her balance and pull back but he held her there. His mouth opened and he pressed his tongue against hers, trying to worm his way between her lips. Her hands flailed as if she wasn't certain what exactly to do and then she gave in and awkwardly returned his embrace and opened her mouth.

Her tongue slid out to meet his. He took charge of the kiss, tightening his grasp around her body and pressing his mouth harder against hers. She tried to return the same passion, but his breath had a rancid odor, and his tongue still had the taste of whatever he had been eating, definitely heavy with onions. She felt his hand slide down onto her hip and then shift to reach between her legs, all the while pulling her to the side and pushing her down onto his mattress as he continued the kiss.

"Wait!" Gasped Becky, turning her head to the side long enough to get a word out of her mouth before Darrin once more covered it with his own and thrust his tongue into her mouth. "Slow down, I...ggaahh-mmmmppphhh!" she grunted.

Now Darrin had her on her back and rolled on top of her. He pressed his weight against her, holding her down on the mattress as his hand grabbed roughly between her legs. He began sucking on her lower lip, running his tongue over her cheek and down her neck where he started biting her, not too hard but strongly enough to send shivers through Becky and to probably leave a hickey. She pushed against him, struggling to get the right leverage.

"Stop! Please!" She gasped. She got her hands against his chest and shoved as hard as she could. Darrin stopped, surprised and a little frustrated and pulled back. He looked down at her and she took the opportunity to shove herself to the side and try to move out from underneath him. Darrin moved a little to the side and let her pull away.

"What the fuck lady? You're the one who grabbed my dick! What kind of a game are you playing?" Darrin was feeling a little case of blue balls but more than that, he was getting pissed at this woman. If she was playing some sort of a game with him...

"No!" gasped Becky, trying to catch her breath. Her heart was pounding, and she found herself shaking. "I'm not playing a game...it's just that I..." Her words failed her trying to think how she could explain this.

"Just what?" Darrin asked angrily. "Just thought it would be funny to tease a homeless guy?" Becky quickly shook her head.

"No, really, I wasn't teasing you. I wanted to, uh, you know..." Becky was really starting to feel out of her depth here. What had she been thinking? Just walk up to someone and start grabbing their crotch? That wasn't her.

"Well good!" Snapped Darrin, once again reaching for Becky and trying to pull her towards him. "Then let's get to it!" Becky jerked back, an unconscious and instinctive reaction.

"I...I can't... I mean I was going to, really but..." She scooted back further away from the man and gestured at nothing in particular, just to have something to do with her hands. She felt the need to move, to explain, and a huge part of her just wanted to run.

"Well then what? You were but then you decided that I'm not your type?" Now Darrin was angry and getting more so by the minute. This bitch had come into his home and was now acting like she was too good for him.

The situation seemed to be getting quickly out of control and Becky was becoming more frantic by the second. All her earlier thoughts about doing this as an act of charity or that it would be anonymous so it would be easy fled her mind. All she could think of at this moment was her husband, at home, waiting for her and that she was here trying to fuck a stranger. Somehow, having Charlotte be there and push her into all of those other encounters seemed different than this. Here she was acting on her own. Yes, Charlotte had driven her here, but by giving her all the freedom of what to do and who to do it with and even how long it had to go on, Charlotte was making this Becky's choice, and she just couldn't choose to do this. She started to try and get up off the floor, trying to get her feet under her so she could get out.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I just can't!" Panicked as she was, she slipped on the dirty trash strewn floor and flopped to one side. As she tried to straighten herself, another voice cut through the air.

"What's going on Darrin? This chick causing trouble?" The new speaker was a short man, maybe five-six, but very skinny. He was wearing an old ski vest and a pair of torn up dockers. He was barefoot. His hair was long and stringy hanging down to his shoulders and he had some random hairs on his chin and upper lip that might in some circumstances be politely said to resemble a beard and mustache. Becky jerked her head around and stared at the man.

"No! I don't want any trouble, really, I..." Darrin cut her off before she could continue.

"She was offering me a pity fuck. Thought her cooch must be made of gold or something. When I agreed, she just tried to renege and run off!" Becky was horrified!

NO!" She shouted. I wasn't..." but once again she was cut off.

"Oh really?" snarled the newcomer. Well, maybe I would like to see this golden cooch, wouldn't you? After all, she offered it!" Darrin was now getting to his feet and he and the other man were closing in on Becky.

"Yeah! I think I would like to see it!" said Darrin, reaching for Becky's arm. Becky reacted without thinking. She slapped at his hand as it reached for her.

"Keep away!" She yelled.

"Hey! Don't hit my friend!" The little man shouted at Becky and grabbed her arm yanking it back and behind her back. "Know your place, bitch!" he screamed even louder. Becky shouted and tried to jerk away, out of his grasp but now Darrin grabbed her other flailing arm and together the two men pulled her to her feet, holding her arms behind her. Becky thrashed and jerked trying to twist away from the two.

"Get off me!" She kicked at one of the men. "Help!" she yelled. By now, the three were gathering a small crowd around them. Several of the men on the floor had heard the shouts and saw what was happening and they were hurrying over, curious, or not wanting to be left out. Several of them were shouting at Darrin and his friend, asking what was happening. The short man was all too happy to tell them.

"This cunt promised us free pussy and now she's trying to go back on her word!" Becky was shocked hearing this.

"No, that's not true. Please this is all a huge misunderstanding! Just let me explain!" She was rushing her words out, talking louder and faster, hoping someone would listen to her before it was too late, but crowd mentality was at work now. Several of the men were grabbing a hold of Becky. One even grabbed at her shirt and before she could even try to stop him, had yanked it up and exposed her breasts to the crowd. Becky screamed at them: "NO!" but no one was listening.

From behind her, one guy took a hold of her shirt and brought it up over her head, pulling it over her face and then twisting to keep it in place. She tried to cry out but now her voice was muffled and nothing she would or could say was being heard. She felt more hands on her, now grabbing at the waist of her jeans and a bolt of fear shot through as she felt her pants being pulled down and off. Then they were grabbing at her, dragging her off somewhere. True fear felt as though it was paralyzing her. Bile rose up in her throat. The material of her shirt was pulled tight under her chin and made it hard to breathe.

"Let's show her that we aren't just here for her amusement!" She heard a voice saying and several raggedy cheers rose up in agreement.

She was off balance, naked and being half dragged, half carried to somewhere. She wrenched her body, shook her head, and tried to escape all the hands grabbing and holding her but it was no use. It seemed to take a long time but in reality, perhaps only half a minute or less and she felt the men holding her shove herb back and she landed against something cold and springy, wires and metal pressed into her ass, her back and her legs. The men pulled her hands out to the side and above her head and held them there. Then she felt something thin and hard encircling one wrist and she heard the unmistakable sound of a zip-tie being pulled tight. It cinched hard around her wrist and when hands released her, she found that her hand was attached tightly to something, and she couldn't pull away. Her other arm and wrist were similarly tied fast and efficiently.

Her shirt was now lifted off her face and she took in several deep, gasping breaths. She found herself lying against a half upright, old wire and wood framed box springs. Almost all of the padding had been torn away and there were wooden crossbars and coils of heavy springs filling the old frame. Becky found that her hands had been zip-tied to the corners of the old frame and she was laid back against the bed of springs. She had barely any time to take this all in when her legs were grabbed and pulled wide. More zip ties came out and looped about her ankles and attached to the foot of the box springs. In moments Becky was naked and helpless tied to the frame. She pulled frantically at her wrists and ankles but only succeeded in chafing them as the zip ties held and rubbed her skin raw.

"Please!" Becky cried, "you don't understand, this is all a mistake, please, just let me go and I'll never bother you all again! I'm sorry!" She stared out wildly at the group of homeless men who were now surrounding her. There had to be at least a dozen, all staring at her naked and bound body. Tears coursed down her face, and she gulped air, trying to calm herself. She was terrified of what they intended to do with her. Terrified...and something else as well. As she struggled against her bindings, her heart pounding with fear, there was also an element of excitement that she was starting to feel. She could already feel the first drops of her juices gathering along her spread open pussy, trickling slowly down her inner thigh. Even as she half hung there at an incline, Darrin pushed his way through the crowd and stepped up to her. He had removed his shirt and was starting to pull down his pants. A pair of dingy white jockey shorts were under his pants, tented by his obvious erection. He slid those down too and his cock sprang out at attention.

"Now you can keep me and all my friends here company. We don't have much, but whatever we do have, we share, right guys? He aimed this last shout at the crowd, and they all responded cheering. Becky shook her head wildly. She had to stop this now, before it was too late.

"I am so sorry! Really, I didn't mean anything by it, I only wanted to make you feel good! I swear I wasn't trying to tease you!" Darrin laughed and stepped right up to her, reaching out and running a hand down her body and onto her tits. He squeezed them and enjoyed how she thrashed as he pinched her nipples.

"Don't!" She screamed. Stop this now! Please!" She started yelling, shouting so that maybe someone would hear her. Darrin reached down and grabbed his soiled tighty-whitey's. He bunched them up and grabbing her lower jaw in one hand stuffed the underwear into her mouth, muffling her cries. Her eyes went wide, bulging with fear as he crammed the undershorts deep, filling her cheeks and stuffing them back towards her throat.

"Shut up!" he yelled. Then, having quieted her, he went back to playing with her breasts. Becky writhed and cried as he pulled her tits and squeezed her breasts. Then he slid one hand down between her legs and rubbed two fingers along her pussy. Her clit was already stiff and peeking out and his fingers found it, squeezed it, and pulled on it. Becky jumped and jerked against the box springs, a garbled yell sounding around the wad of dirty cotton undies in her mouth. Darrin pulled his hand away and held it up, covered in Becky's pussy juices. He smiled and taking his wet hand, wiped it over and across Becky's face. She could smell her scent, strong and sharp as he rubbed his fingers under her nose.

"Somebody likes this!" he yelled and held the fingers up to show the crowd. Again, this was met with cheers. Then, apparently done with the foreplay, He grabbed a hold of the box springs frame and maneuvered himself so that his cock was pressed against Becky's pussy Then he began to give short jabs, pushing in a little further with each thrust of his hips. Becky grunted and snorted air through her nose as she felt his cock push the walls of her cunt aside and slide in. Each jerk and push he made rubbed against her clit and sent shivers throughout her.

Darrin may have left her tits alone but now others were coming up and grabbing at her breasts, pulling her nipples, and twisting them. Each time they did, she would squeal and jerk and Darrin would thrust deeper still. He loved the way her body was reacting as his friends pinched and squeezed her body. Now someone was sucking on one of her breasts, their tongue lapping hard against her stiff nipple, teeth nipping at it and a mouth sucking and kissing it. Becky's body reacted to every touch and lick and thrust. She was having trouble getting enough air, her cheeks bellowing out and turning redder by the second.

Sweat dripped down her face and her body jerked and twitched with every sensation heaped upon it. She could feel her own climax starting to build and her chest pounded with exertion and desire. But before she could truly start to build up a really strong base for her big 'O', Darrin grunted loudly and began to jerk spasmodically. She could feel his cock swell inside her cut and she knew what that signaled.