Becky Gets Put in Her Place Pt. 07

Story Info
Becky visits a homeless camp and gets in over her head.
14.2k words
4.72
22.6k
22

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers

Authors Note: This is the 7th chapter of the series "Becky Gets Put in Her Place." I'm very gratified for all the positive feedback that Becky and I are receiving from it. This chapter takes a dark turn and deals with forced sex, bondage and rape. There is a purpose to all of it and I checked with Becky at every step before I submitted this chapter. However, if these themes bother you or aren't to your liking, I understand and will not be upset if you seek your pleasures elsewhere.

For everyone else, this represents a kind of end-point for the story so far. It does not mean that there will not be more to Becky's story, but I see this as perhaps the end of Act 1. Please let us hear from you and let us know your thoughts, and as always, thank you for reading.

* * *

The night had gone on far later than Becky expected or was prepared for. It was well after 11:00 PM when Charlotte finally led her out of Brian's house and back down the street to her own home. Of course, she had to stop at Charlottes to get her own clothes back. Bill would never understand her coming home in a bondage harness. When they reached Charlottes house, Peter and David were there and the first thing they wanted was a blowjob. Becky was tired, sore and her mind was twisted with humiliation and regret, thinking of all the things those men...her neighbors, had put her through. Her ass was painfully gaped, her clit was raw and sore and every part of her body hurt, as if she had been exercising nonstop for several hours, which, in a way, she had been. But Peter and David didn't care about that.

When she and Charlotte walked in the house, they were waiting for her. They grabbed Becky and dragged her towards the living room. Charlotte smiled at her son and his friend.

"Just don't be too rough boys, she's had a busy night!" The two of them nodded and tore her coat away, revealing her body. They were still in awe of her slim and sexy build. Working together they pushed Becky to her knees. Then David, looking about and seeing that Charlotte had left the room, leaned towards Peter.

"I really want her ass. You get her mouth and we can both use her together. Peter was fine with that and so, David got behind Becky and slapping her ass, pulled her cheeks apart and began to push into her sore and abused ass. True, David wasn't anything like Don in the size of his cock, but she was still sore and the rough thrust into her brought out a sob and a groan.

"Please" She begged, "not tonight, it hurts too much!" But David wasn't in the mood to stop. He grabbed her hips and pushed hard. Becky's ass spread and he sunk deep into her. As she moaned aloud, Peter took her by the hair and guided his cock into her mouth. Jaws already sore from sucking the men at poker night several times, their taste still coating her tongue, Becky gagged and coughed as Peter slid in deep. Soon Peter was pushing deep into her mouth and David was thrusting fast and hard into her ass. Each time he slammed forward, Becky whimpered piteously and that made Peter shiver as he ran his cock along her tongue and pushed up against the back of her throat.

They began to work out a rhythm, David, and Peter thrusting in together, holding her tightly pinned between them, then pulling out barely an inch or two and slamming back into her holes, front and back. Right at that moment, spit-roasted between the two young men, Becky hated them. She had already suffered enough abuse tonight and she wasn't certain she could take more. But her body wasn't listening to her mind. With a growing horror, Becky realized her body was reacting strongly to being pinned between these two. They pounded in, fast, jerky movements and her pussy twitched and throbbed with each thrust. Her ass was hot and sore but the feeling, painful as it was, elicited a strange growing feeling of euphoria as well. She choked on Peters cock and the taste was like bitter coffee to her but still, each drop of precum that landed against her tongue sent a shiver of pleasure even as she gagged at the roughness that he fucked her with.

Soon she could feel her own climax rising. After so many other times this night, it felt sharp and jagged but it rose up and still began to bubble towards the surface. Becky growled and whined as the boys rhythm became more frantic. They jerked and pushed against her, in and out, faster, harder. They began to breathe hard and small grunts escaped their throats. Becky's whines joined their own and the three of them rode towards release. Becky tried to cry out, beg for a rest, but everything was coming to a head. First David squeezed her ass cheeks, almost painfully grabbing at her hips. His cock shivered and swelled, then began to shoot cum deep into her ass. Becky yelled and sobbed, her ass was chaffed and sore but the hot spunk lubricating her insides felt like a balm of soothing lotion and spurred her own orgasm. As it started to break, Peter yanked her hair and pulled her as hard as he could against his crotch. His cock filled her throat and gagged her as he began to squirt thick, greasy ropes of cum down her throat. She didn't have time to prepare, she was exhausted. It choked her, filled her mouth and what didn't flow down her throat, spurted out between her lips, flowing down her chin, and dripping down her neck.

Now her own orgasm shattered inside her, like multiple panes of glass being broken by a hail of rocks. It was powerful but raw and painful as well as orgasmic. She grunted and wept and whimpered as the two boys kept riding her for almost another minute. Eventually, they pulled back and released from their grips, Becky fell shuddering to the carpeted floor.

"That was amazing Becky!" said Peter. "You're really getting good at this!"

"Thanks! See you later," added David and the two men pulled up their pants and headed out of the room.

Becky just lay panting on the floor, still exhausted and shivering from yet another strong climax. A few minutes later Charlotte came back in the room and stared at Becky, curled up and shivering on the floor. She didn't say anything, just bent down to help her up and slowly led her back into the hall. She took Becky and put her in the bathroom, then stepped out, making certain the door was locked. Then, just in case her horny son and his friend got any more ideas, she stood bat the door and made certain Becky wasn't disturbed. Several minutes went by but eventually she heard the shower start up.

About 20 minutes later, Becky emerged from the bathroom, her legs still a bit shaky but feeling better after a hot shower and no one else in there with her. She had a towel wrapped about her, having left the bondage harness in a pile on the bathroom floor. She followed Charlotte without a word and went into the bedroom where her clothes had been laid out and made ready for her. Now she regretted very much having chosen to not wear a bra, but nothing to be done about that now. She got dressed, grabbed her things, and headed out, ready to go home and fall asleep in her own bed, next to her husband. As she reached the doorway, Charlotte stopped her.

"You did really well tonight Becky. Take all of Saturday off. Sunday, I have something special in store for you. 2:00 PM, here. And just wear normal clothes." Becky was too tired to argue, not that it would do any good anyway. She nodded and headed out of Charlottes house and towards her own.

Becky had told her husband she would be having a girls night out, so that she could be gone without raising suspicions with him. When she got home, she found a note from Bill saying he and a friend had decided to catch a late movie, so for at least the time being, she had the house to herself. She went to the kitchen and made herself a cup of tea, then took her cup and headed to the bedroom. She stripped out of her clothes and slipped into a soft cotton nightgown. It wasn't sleek or sexy but it was warm and comfortable and Becky felt she needed that after the evening she had. She slid into bed, pillows propped up behind her, picked up a book that she had been reading that was on her bedside table and tried to lose herself in the pages of a good story.

Unfortunately, the book she had been reading was a lurid romance novel and while in the past she had been able to find herself drawn in to the steamy passages between the buxom heroine and the rugged hero, after her recent days adventures it just all felt so...boring. She read the same paragraph several times about how the hero had come into the lady's room and wrapped his muscular arms around her, crushing her to his broad and rippling chest. They embraced and their kiss ignited a deep, flaming passion within her that she could not deny. But those words did little for Becky.

As she tried to focus on the romance blossoming between the two characters in the book, her mind kept slipping back to her time at the party, on her knees as Neil slapped her ass and plunged into her burning pussy while Don Balsalm's huge cock was pushed deep into her mouth. Her tongue wasn't able to do much more than roll along the length of his shaft as he slid it back into her throat. Her lips had tightened around it, and she did her best to suck along its length, but she could only get about half of his monstrous tool into her mouth.

Then Don had reached up and begun slapping the back of her head, trying to force more of his cock into her throat. At the same time, Neil had been slamming in and out of her pussy, he also took two fingers and pressed them deep into her ass, twisting and thrusting even as he fucked her. Becky's body had rocked, jumped, and twisted between the two men till they once more unloaded their bursts of cum into her body, filling her cunt and spewing down her throat, finally bringing her to a shattering climax as well.

As she found herself lost in the memory of this and more, recalling every filthy and degrading thing they had done to her, Becky's hand slid unconsciously under the covers and pulled up her nightgown. Her fingers searched for and found her now once more wet pussy and began to slide in and out of her slit. She rubbed against her bruised clit, sending raw shocks of pain throughout her but also igniting a deep fire. Her eyes were now closed and she recalled being laid on her back over the poker table, her head hanging off of one side. Tony, the neighborhood landscaper was driving himself deep into her open mouth, tickling the back of her throat with his black cock as Brian sucked and bit her stiff, aching nipples, and Richard Jenkins, the owner of the auto shop in town had his head deep between her legs, licking and sucking on her pussy and bringing her to one wrenching orgasm after another, refusing to stop and let her rest. The feeling was so intense and raw that she found herself screaming around the cock deep in her throat while her body spasmed and rolled, trying to get just a moment or two of respite.

Now her body was shuddering as her fingers sunk deeper into her pussy. She pinched her clit and began twisting and pulling at it urging herself towards a climax her body so desperately wanted, even after everything she had done tonight. She was lost in the feeling, squirming, and crying out as she teased and played with herself. Her mind now recalling her straddling Tony as he lay underneath her and her head rapidly bobbing up and down on Brians cock. No matter how many times she sucked on his dick, he came back for another session, as if he simply couldn't get enough of her cock-sucking skills. As he shoved into her mouth, she urged herself to go faster and deeper, a dark, twisted part of her wanted...no, needed to please him. She needed to please them all, even as her mind screamed for a break, her body cried out for more and her heart pounded with need.

Now her fingers did their job and her orgasm crashed over her, washing away doubt, pain, or regret. She gave herself to the feeling, groaning, and crying out as her body shook with abandon at her climax. Then, it was over and she lay there in bed, panting, tears trickling down her cheek as she slowly came back to reality. After everything that had been done to her, forced on her, she still found it exciting enough to make herself relive it. This was what she simply couldn't understand. Why was she like this? What was she becoming? She slowly pulled her nightgown back down, pulled up the covers, set her book back on the nightstand and, turning off the light, turned over and tried to fall asleep. Oblivion came quickly enough and she slept in a dark and dream filled sleep of men and cocks all using and abusing her, but she didn't awaken till the next morning. As she slowly rose out of the depths of her dreams, she rolled over and found that her husband Bill had come to bed at some time during the night. She snuggled up and pressed herself against him, taking comfort in his presence and inhaling his scent, calming her soul.

After a while he stirred, rolling over and putting his arm around her, pulling her onto his chest where they lay quietly savoring a quiet morning together. Becky's mind tried to relax and accept this. This is how it should be, she thought to herself. Quiet, peaceful contentment in each other's arms. This is all I should want or need, but deep within, she knew it wasn't and the thought was enough to ruin the tranquility of the moment. She stayed cuddled up against him to make it seem natural, then she slowly pulled away and rose, getting out of bed and taking herself to the bathroom to start getting ready for the day.

While Becky made coffee in the kitchen, Bill arose and took a quick shower. She was pouring two cups of the caffeinated ambrosia when Bill came out, buttoning up his shirt, his hair still wild from the shower.

"Hey, how about we go out for breakfast?" He asked as he took his cup and leaned in to kiss her good morning. "We can go to that new café downtown that we have been wanting to try." Becky smiled at him, relishing the normalcy of the moment and a little time out with her husband sounded like the balm her soul needed. She quickly agreed.

As long as you brush your hair first!" She laughed. Bill smirked and set his coffee down, heading towards the bathroom to finish getting ready. Within 20 minutes, they were headed out the door. The drive to the café was a short one and they found the place fairly busy for a Saturday morning but they got seated shortly and soon found themselves contemplating the various choices and add-ons the menu had to offer.

"I think I'll try the eggs benedict," her husband said, finally deciding between that and the somewhat heavier steak and eggs. Becky nodded, her eyes still combing over the array of omelets that the café had to offer. Her reverie was interrupted by a deep voice.

"Fancy meeting you two here? How's it going Bill? Becky!" Becky looked up to find Richard Jenkins standing next to their table.

"Great Rich! How've you been?" Bill responded cheerfully, reaching out to shake the auto shop owners hand. Becky stared at him, her face feeling hot as a blush rose in her cheeks. She could still feel the thick, rapid thrusts as he plowed into her pussy last night, calling her a "wild slut" as he fucked her with abandon.

"Oh, can't complain. Had a good night a Brian's poker game last night! Came away with more winning hands than losing ones." He laughed. "You should join us next time. It was a good time!" Beky's heart beat even faster and for a moment, her eyes met Richards and she was certain her knew that she had been the 'Wild Slut' he had taken advantage of. She forcibly made herself smile and looked at Bill.

"You should go, honey" she made herself say. "You deserve a night out now and then!" Bill nodded and looked up at Richard.

"Maybe I will. Let me know the next time he sets one of those up!" Richard nodded and gave Bill a quick slap on the back.

"You won't regret it!" He said. Then he looked at Becky, smiling. "Nice to see you both." He started to turn away and then stopped. For a brief instant, Becky thought he was going to out her right there. Her life felt as if it was flashing before her eyes. "Say, aren't you about due for that oil change and tune up? Proper maintenance is essential to keep those older model cars in good running shape!" Bill laughed.

"Older models? Our Kia is barely five years old.

"That's like fifty in human terms!" Richard chuckled. Bill laughed.

"OK! I'll make an appointment next week. Becky can bring it in while I'm at work!" Becky's heart skipped a beast as she thought about going to his shop and facing him there.

"Great! I'll look forward to hearing from you! Enjoy your breakfast! Then he shook Bill's hand again, nodded to Becky and headed off into the restaurant.

As their meal progressed, Becky made herself relax, taking several deep breaths to settle her beating heart. The food came and Becky had to admit it was excellent. They finished up and headed out. Bill suggested they do some shopping that they had been putting off and Becky agreed. The day passed in a pleasant cloud of minor chores and conversation. She found herself truly relaxing, maybe for the first time in several day. Bill was warm and caring, and she just enjoyed their time together. For a few hours she was able to put aside her thoughts of the past few days and her worries about tomorrow.

When they got home that evening, Bill seemed attentive and interested in Becky and she leaned into that feeling. They cuddled on the couch, watching an old movie they both liked. She was pleasantly surprised when Bill leaned over and began kissing her along the neck, his hand stroking her arm and slowly sliding onto her breast. She turned and kissed him back.

Their passion increased and soon they were stripping off each other's clothes and grinding themselves against one another on the living room couch. Hands caressed each other, lips kissed and trailed down over both of their bodies. Becky slid onto the floor on her knees and placed herself between Bills legs. She reached up and cupped his balls, playing with them softly as she brought her mouth down over the tip of his cock. She kissed it softly, her tongue snaking out across the tip, playing with him. Bill shuddered and leaned back against the sofa as she slowly engulfed his cock in her mouth.

She had given Bill oral sex before, but it was almost always perfunctory. She would lick up and down his shaft and stroke him with her hand before getting down to the actual act of intercourse. This time though she had her new-found experience to lean on. She took him deep in her mouth, drooled down along his shaft and sucked and slurped along his hard member, slowly building up speed and intensity. She found herself pushing her head deeper onto his dick, pressing it towards the back of her throat, making soft gagging noises as she swallowed his entire length. All the while her hands stroked and pulled gently on his balls. She could feel them tightening, filling up with his cum. The feeling excited her and she sucked faster, greedy to make him cum and fill her mouth and throat.

Bill groaned and squirmed on the couch. He began to shove his cock against her face, pressing deeper into her throat. She could feel him shivering, felt his cock swelling and knew he was getting close. That was all right, she wanted to make him cum, give him pleasure. She loved this man and she wanted to show him just how much. Bill could tell he was getting close, and he knew Becky really didn't like to swallow. He tried to take her head and push her off his cock, trying to be mindful of her desires as well but she reached up and pushed his hand away from her head. She wrapped her lips tighter around his shaft, her hand now rubbing and rolling his balls between her fingers as he sucked, her tongue gliding along his shaft, teasing the underside and licking him faster as her head bobbed up and down. With a final grunt of pleasure, Bill began to fire off a thick stream of cum deep into Becky's mouth. Her tongue lapped it up, slid through it and pulled it back into her throat. She pushed deep and swallowed mouthful after mouthful of his seed. She licked along and over his cock, cleaning and washing him clean while swallowing every drop.

Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers