All Comments on 'Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 04'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesit6 months ago

Loved it, Becky is finally spreading her wings, or legs, on her own.

Anna

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Becky loved the rough sex, the aggression, and the dominance that Bill showed when he fucked her. Bill was replaying his experience roughly fucking the whore at the gangbang, wishing she was Becky. But much as she loved Bill, even this was not as satisfying as the forced sex. Thinking she did not need Charlotte, the slut Becky did find a strange cock she could suck and again found herself bound and being taken to another gangbang. This is another astonishing chapter in the new life of the insatiable submissive slut Becky, needing humiliation, pain, and cock. Love it!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

The two sluts, Becky and Charlotte, need to get back together. They make a great dom/sub team for many new experiences.

Cptprice38Cptprice385 months ago

Every time I think it can’t get much better the new idea comes out and keeps me checking everyday for the next update. I wish I could read slower. Great work I look forward to all the new adventures still to come for all the girls.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

A tied up gangbang slut again -but this time from her own misbegotten decisions. Perhaps Becky will be taken and whored out until Charlotte can find and rescue her. Will Becky ever be able to have great sex when SHE wants it?

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I have to keep reminding myself, after reading the author’s other stories, nothing is out of bounds, so anything can happen in this story, which is one of his best, if not the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...