Becky: What Comes Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't do this Charlotte. I'll get a tattoo, I will! Just stop all the rest, please!" When Charlotte just smirked at her and shook her head, she turned towards Ben. " I don't want this. I don't! Stop it! I'm begging you!" Ben just chuckled, a deep baritone sound and moved up to the head of the chair.

He grabbed Becky's arms and pulled them up over her head, actually sliding Becky slightly forward on the bench till her chin was just resting on the cushioned edge. Then he reached beneath the seat once more and pulled up two more leashes with cuffs on the end of them. He quickly snapped those around her wrists and then shortened the leash till her arms were stretched taut.

"Perfect!" Ben pronounced, looking over Becky's bound and stretched body. Lets get started. He moved away from the chair and went to a small table nearby. There he picked up some pens he used for stenciling and came back to Becky. Becky followed his movements as best she could, swiveling her head from side to side. As Ben returned, he approached her at the head of the seat.

""What are you doing?" She whimpered. Ben looked at her and smiled. Then, putting his drawing tools into a shirt pocket, he began unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down. He quickly revealed a huge cock to match the rest of his enormous frame. His hands grabbed Becky's head on either side and held it straight, angling her up slightly so she was craning her neck to look up past his expansive belly into his face.

"I'm gonna' freestyle the design of your tramp stamp. I work better that way. Don't worry, it will look great!"

"Uh...but why did you take your pants off...UURRRKKKK!"

Becky gagged in surprise as Ben shoved his massive cock forward and filled her mouth with it. He pushed himself deep into her mouth and then leaned over her reaching towards her back and hips. His huge belly pressed hard against her head pressing her against the table and onto his cock, effectively trapping her on his tool. Becky tried to kick her feet and pull against the cuffs holding her hands but she was held tight and with Ben's added bulk pinning her she was trapped.

"Now don't wiggle too much! Ben said as he squirmed his hips, pressing his rigid cock deeper. I wouldn't want to make a mistake. Then, she felt his hands sliding over her lower back, reaching down to grab a squeeze of her ass cheeks. Then she felt the tip of something cold and semi-soft on her back just above her ass crack and she realized that Ben was starting to sketch out something there. Her mouth was filled with his cock, his heavy and very hairy balls were jiggling against her chin. Her nose was flaring trying to suck in air when she could. She had to try and get enough air not to pass out so her only hope lay in sucking what she could through her nose and what little she could pull in through her mouth, so she reluctantly went to work.

Her lips fluttered and rolled along the hard base of his shaft. Her tongue stuck out beneath his cock, sliding under him and pressing out between her lower lip and his dick. She wriggled it, tickling his balls and bobbed her head with what tiny movement was allowed to her. She heard, and felt, a rumbling groan of satisfaction roll through the big man and she knew that she was doing a good job. Even tied down and forced into this, that thought sent a hot wave of pleasure lancing through her, immediately followed by humiliation, realizing she was feeling pleasure at being forced to suck on this man's cock.

Suddenly there was a new sensation. Down between her legs, fingers were sliding along her stretched open pussy They pressed against her already damp slit and pushed their way in between her open pussy lips. Two fingers to start with, curling downwards, to pull and stroke inside her cunt, causing a variety of sensations to shiver through her body. She gasped around bens cock and kicked her legs almost involuntarily as the fingers probed deeper.

"Hey, Peter my man, don't make her wiggle too much!" Came Ben's rough voice. Becky's heart raced as she realized it was Peters hand between her legs. Oh god how embarrassing, once again fondled and probed by the horny eighteen year old.

Becky's body was starting to feel flushed. Barely enough air was getting to her lungs, her chest was starting to heave. Pinpricks of heat were flaring all along her face, neck, arms and back and now Peter was probing and fingering her deeper, making her body twitch and shudder. She moaned again around Bens cock, slurping harder as drool bubbled from between her lips and dripped over his balls, down her chin and onto the floor. And all the while she felt Ben's pens drawing and dragging along her back, dipping towards her ass and back up. She was terrified of what he was doing, scared she would pass out from lack of oxygen, horrified that Peter was fingering her towards an orgasm that she now felt rising. Tears were filling her eyes as she sucked and slurped harder, her tongue sliding faster around his shaft, her lips sucking and moving in any way they could and still Ben drew and Peter fucked her pussy with his hand.

Yet, with all of this and as the feeling of Becky's climax was rising faster than ever, she couldn't help but have a small part of her brain wondering what Ben was drawing on her! How would it look? Would Bill like it and how would she actually explain it to Bill? Her heart hammered faster and only some of that was due to lack of oxygen. Her whole body felt as if it were covered with goosebumps.

Becky was lost in thought and sensation now, her body wasn't her own, it belonged to these men who were using her. She had no control, no choice, they did to her whatever they liked and Becky had to accept that! She was a little surprised at how quickly her body reacted to being tied down and played with. Her climax was fast approaching, her whole body trembling. Soft gurgles and moans escaped almost constantly from her throat and she sucked harder, her stomach rolling in fear, excitement and anticipation of the load of hot cum about to be fed to her.

Now she could feel that everything was speeding up. Ben's groans and sharp little thrusts of his cock down her throat were becoming faster. His body was starting to softly shudder. Peter's fingers, now three deep inside he,r were flashing in and out faster. He had brought up his second hand and after sliding it around through her own cunt juices, he had taken his slick covered digits and was pressing one into her ass as well. She blinked back tears and groaned loudly but never stopped sucking. Ben, Peter and Becky were now moving together like well oiled parts of the same machine. She could feel Ben's pens never letting up, drawing flowing lines and swoops across her lower back, sometimes almost touching the very apex of her ass crack but never quite. She couldn't stop her own trembling and she felt the power of her climax rising fast now, just a matter of moments. She tried to scream out around Ben's cock and balls and belly fat but all her sounds were muffled against him. Had this been going on a minute? Five? Half an hour? Becky was lost and couldn't tell how long she had been strapped and impaled here. It felt like forever!

Ben began to truly growl now, he actually began to pull his cock back only to slam it deep once more. His hands moved more spasmodically across her back and she could feel his thick hairy balls tighten and pulse against her face. His cock shivered and then with a deep satisfied grunt, he pushed the whole of his groin and belly against her face cutting off every intake of air as hot, thick streams of cum began to shoot into her mouth and down her throat! On survival instinct alone she swallowed huge gulp after gulp, allowing it to roll down her throat and fill her stomach. Becky was seeing stars, feeling the waves of heat and ice prickles increase as they washed over her. Her cunt was pulled wider as Peter now slipped a fourth finger into her, almost his entire hand. He twisted and flashed in and out, making her body explode with desire and passion. She was just at the moment of fulfillment...when the hand was harshly and cruelly yanked away. Her whole body stiffened and jerked. Ben gave a final thrust, a final swoop of his pen, and stood up, pulling back. Becky gagged on the last of his cum, crying out in desperate need!

"NNOOO!" Don't stop! Please god finish it!" She cried out and grunted, twisting her head from side to side, smearing drool and cum over the back of the chair and her face. Charlotte was there, standing directly beside her.

"Not yet my dear! But don't worry, your time will cum! But, as always, everyone cums before you do! Remember?" Becky gasped and sucked in air, her burning hot face sending waves of heat along her neck and chest.

"Please...I need it Charlotte. I need to cum. She unapologetically tried to hump her hips up and down, her tongue slipped out from between her lips and slurped and slurped up a little cum. "Please!" she whimpered. Charlotte leaned down and ran her tongue over Becky's lips and then whispered to her.

"It's Mistress! Remember that!" Then she walked away. As she did, her voice rang out. "All right Peter, you did well. You can have her mouth now!"

"YES!" came Peter's exultant cry and he rushed up to Becky's face. He was already yanking his pants down, his young hard cock standing out hard and straight.

Already furious with him for teasing her and then stopping just short of her release, Becky tried to turn her head away but he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head straight so he could stand directly in front of her and shove his cock into her mouth. Becky gulped and grunted as he shoved himself in and then began to take long, deep thrusts fucking her face.

Now Ben had moved back towards the opposite end of the table. He took Charlotte with him and pointed to Becky's lower back.

"That seem all right to you? What were you thinking of?" Charlotte considered it for a moment, then nodded.

"Yes Ben, I think that will do fine." She studied Becky's backside for a moment longer and then said thoughtfully, " You know, I think we might need to do something to make certain that the image doesn't go below a certain line on her backside. Ben looked at her.

"What did you have in mind?" He asked.

Meanwhile Becky's throat was filled with Peters strong, thick cock. He was holding her head and thrusting deep and fast. Drool was once again filling her mouth and dripping from between her lips. Ben wasn't drawing on her at the moment so she felt like she was allowed to try and kick and thrash as Peter forcefully fed her his cock. She grunted and squirmed, tears again spilling down her cheek. Her need to reach climax was still hot between her legs but no one was touching her there, helping her when she needed it so badly. Instead she was forced to fellate this selfish young prick and get him off. She gobbled cock and slid her tongue around his shaft and gulped drool and precum and mentally begged for someone to touch her where she needed it most.

Ben looked at Charlotte questioningly. Charlotte just smiled and turned away with a sultry wiggle to her hips, as if begging Ben to follow. He couldn't resist so he came after her. Charlotte went to her purse that she had set down when they came in. It was a big black bag with a lot of room for whatever she might need. She opened it and reached in, pulling out a large, thick silicone object with a short cord and small control device attached to it. Ben stared and realized it was a butt plug, maybe the largest he had ever seen. It was at least 5-6 inches long and almost 3- inches thick at its widest point.

"Do you think she can handle that?" He asked dubiously, looking back at the 51 year old MILF strapped to his tattoo chair with Charlottes son shoving his cock down her throat. She was wriggling and pulling against her restraints as she gagged and drooled over Peters cock. Charlotte smiled at Ben.

"Becky is a true slut and a real trooper. She can handle anything. Besides...this will give her something else to focus on while you ink her." Ben just looked at Charlotte as if truly seeing her for the first time and realizing what a devious bitch she was. He loved it.

"Okay!" He said. You put it in, then I'll get started." Charlotte smiled at him and licked her lips seductively. Then she turned and headed back over to Becky. She was bouncing against the table, her throat working furiously to swallow the whole of Peters cock. He was enjoying her attention and still held tightly to her head, guiding himself in deep and even swirling his cock around in her mouth. Becky choked, coughed and gagged but kept sucking. Her eyes were wide and tear filled and she made constant whimpering noises as she was forced to pleasure the eighteen year old. Becky didn't interrupt them, she just moved between Becky's legs and began sliding her hand across her upturned ass cheeks. She squeezed them, gently at first but slowly getting rougher, her fingers slipping down between the crease between her cheeks to slide over her tight, puckered hole. She swirled her finger around for a moment or two then looked over to Ben who was staring in rapt attention.

"Ben, my dear," Charlotte purred. "Would you happen to have any Vaseline, or something like that?" Ben shook himself out of his trance and nodded.

"Oh, yes! Here..." He turned and quickly went to the far side of the room to a small cabinet. He pulled it open and rummaged around for a moment till his hand emerged with a triumphant shout. "Yep! Right here." He turned and came back to Charlotte, a small yellow and blue jar of Vaseline was in his hand. Charlotte smiled gratefully and took it from him, opening the lid. Then she took the oversized butt plug and dipped it into the thick, greasy substance, swirling it around till it was thoroughly coated up to its widest point. Then she turned to Becky and reached between her legs as Beck continued to get face fucked by her son. Charlotte looked over to Ben and batted her eyes coyly.

"Sweetheart, do you think you could spread her cheeks for me. I need to have easy access to her. Ben nodded and stepped up to the side. He grabbed on full cheek in each of his bear-like mitts and pulled them apart, exposing clearly Becky's ass hole.

For her part, Becky was mostly oblivious as to what Charlotte and Ben were doing, being focused almost exclusively on Peters cock stuck down her throat and her need to cum. She lay there, strapped down, groaning and squirming, trying to plead for relief while sucking his cock to the best of her ability. She hated him for this, furious at Charlotte and livid at how Ben, a huge stranger had used her mouth and never even considered her needs.

Then as she slurped along Peters shaft, she felt hands spreading her ass cheeks, gripping them hard. She flinched, startled at the sensation and in the dark about what else was happening till she felt something thick, greasy and rounded pressing at her anus. "Oh my god," she thought, "they're pushing something into my ass. She began to squirm and wiggle even harder, trying desperately to keep them away from her ass but she was strapped down and stretched out tight and there was very little wiggle room available to her.

Whatever was being forced into her ass was semi soft, like a pliant plastic, but it was also very large. She felt her ass, already slightly stretched from Peters finger, begin to give way and stretch open as the thick, rounded tip was pushed in. There was sharp, hot pain as her ass hole reluctantly spread. She had taken several cocks in her ass recently and all of them painful, but this was far bigger than anything she could recall. It felt like Ben's hands were the ones grabbing and spreading her cheeks, squeezing and pinching them as he did, so it must have been Charlotte twisting the thick object, turning slightly one way then back the other as she rocked it gently but firmly and pressed it deeper. The base just kept widening out and her ass squealed as it was forced wider to accommodate the intruder.

Thankfully there was a thick, cool greasy substance on the plug so it had lubrication but that didn't stop the pain. She screamed around Peter's cock as she felt her ass stretching to what must be her absolute limit. Streaks of fiery pain and muscle spasms were shooting through her ass and down her legs. She could feel the muscles in her legs stretching, cramping and pulling as she struggled against the fat intruder. She was having trouble breathing, both due to the intensity of the object being shoved into her ass and the cock thrust deep into her throat. Her throat itself was constricting and closing spasmodically as she gagged for breath and Peter loved the sensation that caused to roll through his cock.

"Oh yes, she likes that!" He exclaimed. "Keep it up!" Charlotte looked up and smiled indulgently at her son. Then she twisted the extra large butt plug again, pushing firmly on it and shoved it in another inch or so. Becky bucked with all the strength she had left, whining and sobbing around Peters cock and trying to dislodge the huge object from her ass.

Charlotte saw the distress this was having on Becky and was not unmoved. She gave the huge plug a last twist and shoved it in, her ass gaped wider than ever as the thick base pushed into her and her ass finally closed about it. She held it there, turning it slightly one direction and then the other.

Then she took her free hand and slid two fingers over the thick base of the plug and further down between her legs to her wet and streaming pussy. She immediately thrust both fingers inside her open muff and began to slide in and out, rocking back and forth and masturbating Becky, slowly, thoughtfully and thoroughly.

The pain in Becky's ass was like a red hot poker skewering her She had never felt so painfully stretched and filled. Then Charlottes finger slid down onto her pussy and began to stroke her. She wasn't that far off from her almost orgasm of a few minutes ago so the heat between her legs erupted up almost instantly. Becky groaned and struggled with the huge plug filling her ass but her pussy throbbed and dripped as Charlottes talented fingers began stroking her, thrusting inside and finger fucking her needy cunt. Charlottes thumb pressed against Becky's clit and mashed it to the side, furiously stroking it, sending even more bolts of sexual electricity shooting through her, Becky squealed as fingers worked their magic, kindling her climax back to life and urging it to rise up. Her reverie was only broken momentarily when she heard Ben's deep voice speaking.

"May I?" He asked, likely talking to Charlotte. Becky had no idea what he was asking but pain and need were warring in her ass and pussy and she didn't care. She heard Charlotte say "Sure" and then another pinch to her clit send spasms of delight exploding through Becky.

Stars flashed in her eyes and she began to mumble incoherently. Her ass throbbed with a pain she couldn't even define and her pussy was electrified and creaming all over Charlottes hand as her climax leapt up and raced her towards the edge. Then suddenly, in an instant everything changed. There was a small noise, like a button clicking. She barely registered it in her frenzy but then, the huge, thick plug in her ass rumbled to life. It began vibrating, revving itself up from low to high and alternating its pulses, then slowing down again and starting to give off sharp bursts of vibrations. These vibrations could be felt along the length of her split and stretched anal cavity. It struck a deep chord on her G-Spot, sending paroxysms of pleasure and pain deep into and throughout her pelvic region. Her toes involuntarily curled so hard they cramped up. She unknowingly bit down on Peters cock. Fortunately not too hard but Peter yelped and slapped a hand hard across her face.