Becky: What Comes Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No teeth!" He yelled and then pressed his cock deeper till his balls mashed up hard against her lips.

Becky gargled incoherently, her body reacting uncontrollably to the deep squeezing's, pulse and vibrations that now shot through her. Peter groaned in pleasure and tightened his grip on her head once more. Becky's body was wracked in perpetual hell and bliss. Fingers pulled and stroked her clit and thrust deep into her pussy. Her mouth was filled with hard cock and the scent of his manhood and balls-sweat filled her nostrils making breathing even harder. Her ass was being electrified. It was no longer just on fire, it was incandescent with shocks that travelled down into and throughout her entire pelvic region, shot devastatingly down the length of her legs, causing all her muscles to twist and stretch. It rocketed through her abdomen and her entire body shook. Yet even through all of this, her climax, now brighter and stronger than ever filled her person and raced her towards its final culmination

Becky's mind goggled and she wasn't certain she could take what was coming, but she needed and wanted it all the same. She screamed and shook her head. Peter grunted, his cock swelled and he couldn't hold back any longer. He began pumping stream after stream of thick, cloying cum into Becky's mouth. She opened her throat as wide as she could and mindlessly gulped and swallowed whatever he fed her. Her ass continued its deep, pulsing throb and her pussy squealed like metal on dry ice. Then she was too far gone to stop and her orgasm claimed her. Grabbing her by the throat and shaking her like a rabid dog. Cum and spit flew from her mouth, her ass cheeks clenched hard over and over and her whole body shook like a madwoman having a seizure.

Ben looked on, his cock already hard again as he watched Becky in the throes of her uncontrollable orgasm. He looked over at Charlotte whose fingers still squelched and thrust deep into the bound Becky's cunt.

"Damn she can take it! That's about the hottest thing I have seen in a long time." He smiled, his eyes glued on the spasming Becky, still drooling cum, whining and struggling, her ass humping hard against the extra large butt plug. "Still..." he said looking to Charlotte. "She's got to keep still while I ink her up, otherwise it will look like a mess." Charlotte met Ben's stare and smiled.

"I know. That's why we're doing this now. She will be too worn out and exhausted to think of moving." Ben furrowed his brow as he stared at her. Charlotte waved a hand at him to forestall any argument. "Anyone can still use her mouth while you work, as I promised. Your customers can enjoy her oral skills. Tired or not she can suck, I promise. And that shouldn't cause her to move much, just her head, Her ass will be all yours!"

Charlotte laughed and pulled her dripping fingers out of Becky's still twitching pussy. She raised the fingers to Ben and held them up under his nose. Ben inhaled deeply, his eyes fluttering, then he opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around Charlottes dripping and sticky fingers. His tongue slid between them, up along one side and down the other as he sucked all of Becky's juices off of her hand. Ben sucked on her fingers for another moment or two and Charlotte just looked at him with a halfway annoyed look but she allowed it. Ben finished and released her fingers. Then he turned toward Becky who lay on the table twitching with every pulse the imbedded butt plug sent through her.

"Well, let's get started then!" He slapped a hand hard on Becky's ass and walked around towards his tattoo equipment. Becky just lay on the table, her whole body subtly shaking.

"Please..." she grunted in a hoarse whimper. "Please, I'm begging you, make it stop! It's too big!" Charlotte just giggled and slid an open hand over Becky's ass. She dropped it down to the attached remote control and pressed a button. The rumbling vibrations didn't stop completely, but they subsided to the lowest level, caressing her deep inside her ass with subtle rolling pulses. Becky groaned and her head slumped against the edge of the table. Ben came back to the table at the side of Becky. He had a stool and a rolling tray table with his tattoo gun on it as well as several small cups of ink.

At that same moment, the small bell above the door tinkled and a new customer walked in. A young man, perhaps in his 20's. he looked around and saw the naked Becky strapped to the table, Peter buttoning up his pants and Ben getting ready to get to work. His face held a sort of a smile but he still looked around, as if to confirm he was in the right place. He stared at the group for a moment and then reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. Opening it up he walked towards Charlotte and ben and held it out.

"Am I in the right place?" He asked. Charlotte smiled at him and took the flyer from his hand. She looked down at it, though she already knew what it would say.

One Day Only. Free Blowjob with any Tattoo.

Black Boat Tattoo's. Ben Diamond, Owner.

"Absolutely my dear man," Charlotte cooed. Ben's just starting on this piece, but feel free to check out his art and the, uh...entertainment." She took him by the arm and guided him towards the table and Becky. Becky looked up as the man was led up to the head of the table. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying, her lips bruised from the rough blowjobs she had already given today and her taut, bound body twitched every so often as the but plug had it's way with her ass, Her face was tear streaked and had the remnants of cum and drool on it. The man couldn't have been more excited by the helpless, despairing way she looked.

"May I?" he asked nervously. Charlotte nodded and the man began to eagerly pull down his trousers.

"Just one thing," Charlotte said as his pants dropped to the floor and his rock hard cock fairly leapt out of his underwear. "The blowjob is free, only with the purchase of a tattoo. This is a business you understand. Becky looked up, a forlorn and deep seated fear on her face.

"Please don't sir. Please!" The man looked at Becky, then to Charlotte and back to Becky. Tears were threatening again. Ben was now starting up his tattoo gun and the deep buzzing of his tool drowned out the much softer rumble of the butt plug. Ben put a hand flat on Becky's back and pressed down gently.

"Now hold still for me Becky. We wouldn't want any mistakes. Then he dipped the needle tip of the gun into the first ink well and set it on Becky's lower back. She felt the needles prick her skin and stab gently at her. She winced and moaned as he made the first line. The man watching her grew even harder if that was possible as she winced and groaned. He bent down grabbed at his pants and pulling his wallet out, quickly went through it till he came out with his credit card.

"Here. This should cover it!" He said breathlessly, handing the card to Charlotte. She smiled and gestured to Becky.

"Have fun. Just don't jostle her too much!" The man nodded, yanked down his boxers and shoved his prick towards Becky's mouth. She understood that she had no choice. With a tear trickling down her cheek, she sniffed and opened her mouth, allowing the man to slide his rock hard cock deep into her throat!

It was a bizarre tangle of sensations that washed over Becky as she lay helplessly strapped down. There was a cock in her mouth. The musky taste and scent of a mans cock and balls filled her mouth and nose and she began to salivate. She felt like Pavlov's dogs, reacting to sensory input and in fact, that was what was happening. Her mind and body were being trained to not only accept but to desire and need cock. It slid along her tongue, pressed hard against her cheek and shoved back deeper into her throat. Then there was an enormous plug stuck very deep in her ass, stretching and spreading her ass wider than ever before. It constantly rumbled with a low vibration that sent waves of movement and shock through her entire region. It hurt on a deep and fiery level and yet wrapped in that pain was a deep thrumming sensation of pleasure, greater perhaps because of the pain.

Then there was the tattoo gun, stabbing into her upper ass and lower back, shooting painful needle stabs into her rapidly, caressing her backside and sending waves of sharp pain radiating out. All of this didn't even include the humiliation of being bound on the table, naked, displayed for anyone to see and apparently use. Charlotte had sent out flyers offering up Becky's mouth to anyone who wanted to use it as part of a deal in this tattoo parlor. It made her feel small and shame faced, like she was a common whore selling her body to any man who could afford it.

All of these feelings and sensations wound about Becky tighter than any straps or cuffs. They wrapped her up in knowledge that she was helpless and worthless and only good for being used as a fuck hole. Pain, pleasure, need, humiliation, all of these feelings warred and blended within her body and psyche and it had the effect of twisting her mind. She lost her sense of place in this reality. There was only cock and a filled ass and pinpricks of pain all rolled through her. She began to suck harder on the strangers cock, her tongue slid quickly along the underside of his shaft and out from between her lips so she could lick his balls. She began snorting and huffing through her nose, her toes and fingers clenched and curled, her muscles felt hot and tense but even so she remembered enough to do what she could to keep her body still. If she forgot herself and began to move too much, then a sharp slap on the ass from Ben reminded her.

While she was still slurping and licking on the cock currently filling her mouth, the bell over the door tinkled again and two more men walked in. These fellows looked more like bikers. Large burly fellows. Many tattoo's already in evidence. One of them had his hair long and tied in a leather thong, the other brushed back and wild. Both had an abundance of face hair. They were holding one of Charlottes flyers and talking animatedly as they walked in. Seeing Becky on the table, naked and her mouth filled with cock they laughed and hi-fived one another. Outwardly, Becky groaned realizing more men would soon be using her but inwardly her heart raced a little faster in anticipation.

Charlotte greeted the two men, quickly took care of the small matter of business and directed them towards Becky. As they walked up, eyes roaming over Becky's tight, sexy body splayed out for all to enjoy, the man at her head was starting to breathe faster now. His hands began to shake as he moved her head faster and faster along his shaft. Becky spit, drooled and sucked back in what she could, feeling his cock swell and she knew he was ready. She pushed her own head forward as far as she could and tried to open her throat as the man groaned and began to shoot his load deep into her throat. She hungrily pulled at his cock with her lips, lapped his hot flowing cum and greedily swallowed all of his load. He finished rather quickly, a few long squirts and he seemed done. He sighed shakily and pulled back. Becky took the moment to suck in several lungsful of air before the two new guys were standing in front of her

They had already pulled their pants down, exposing two moderate sized but thick and somewhat gnarled looking cocks. They were both very hairy as well. They stepped right up to her face, both cocks waving just in front of her.

"Think she can take us both?" The first guy asked. His friend nodded.

"Let's find out." They each hooked a finger in the side of her mouth and pulled, stretching her mouth open obscenely wide. Then both pushed their cocks forward. Becky whined nasally and stuck out her tongue to greet their cocks. She slipped over the first and down under the second one and then they were both being pushed into her mouth, filling her completely, jockeying for position. Their cocks were thick and seemed twisted slightly and she could feel the rough bumps and folds of skin as her tongue washed around them both. She gagged slightly and tried to suck on their heads. They couldn't press in that deep but they did both manage to push slightly more than their bulbous fleshy knobs into her mouth, leaving her little room to breathe. Drool and spit trickled out over the cocks and her cheeks and chin.

At work on the tattoo, Ben was outlining the swoops and swirls that would frame the Fluer De Lis that he was inking as the center piece. He was filling it in with blue and outlining it with a black and an inner gold outline. The artistic curves and sweeping lines to either side he was keeping simple with a solid black, but he needed to fill in the lines carefully and whenever Becky twitched or jumped, either due to her cock sucking, the vibrating butt plug or his needles, it threatened to smear the line. He landed another hard slap on Becky's ass making it an even brighter shade of red as a warning to hold still. Then he resumed his outlining.

Charlotte was enjoying watching Becky's trials as she was used and abused in a multiple of ways. She knew that deep down inside Becky was a true slut. It had infuriated her for several years seeing her walk around the neighborhood, pretending to be better than everyone else. Looking down on her just because her husband had left her and she chose to have fun with other men. All right, lots of other men, and why not? She was allowed to spend her life doing whatever she wanted. Becky had always thought so highly of herself and now look at her, gobbling cock and wiggling her ass for anyone who wanted her. Charlotte smiled as another couple of customers entered the shop. There was quite a line building, waiting to use Becky. Another fellow had come in right after the two who were using her now and now these two. Even as that thought came to her, the door opened and another three men walked in. These looked like young college kids, all laughing and eager. Serves her right she thought to herself.

Maybe, Charlotte thought, we need to give them all even more of a show while they wait. She once more ran to her purse and rummaged about till she found what she was looking for. A thick rubber realistic looking dildo. It was about eight inches long and very thick. She moved back to the end of the chair where Becky was laid out. Holding up the rubber phallus for everyone to see, she spit on the end and then pushed it up against Becky's sopping wet cunt. Becky felt the thick intruder immediately and her ass shook as she twitched her legs.

"Knock that off!" Roared Ben, landing another slap on her ass. "I don't care what they do to you, don't make me fuck up my design!" Becky squealed piteously as her sore and bright red ass cheek was further pounded but she steeled herself and held as still as she could. The two cocks in her mouth loved her reaction to the swat and tried to press a little deeper. Becky hacked and gagged but could not take more of the duo into her filled-to-the-brim mouth.

Now Charlotte began to push the thick rubber dildo into Becky's pussy. She twisted it slightly, back and forth as she shoved, making certain it touched all of her sensitive insides. She used her other hand to take two fingers and pinch her swollen clit and begin pulling on it even as she shoved the faux-cock deeper. Becky snorted, nearly spraying the two men whose cocks filled her mouth, with snot as she did so. She whined around the cocks and her eyes bulged wide, tears streaming from them. Yet, afraid of being slapped again and the idea that those needles could scar her, or worse, mark her permanently with an ugly tattoo, she clenched every muscle she had and somehow managed not to shake too much.

Peter had been standing off to the side watching all of those people abuse Becky in various ways and he was already hard again. The way Becky whined and protested but reacted so strongly to everything that was done to her, it excited him so much, as well as fed a cruel streak that he had and was not often allowed to indulge. But now, with cocks in her mouth, a dildo filling her pussy and that fantastic butt plug shoved deep in her, he saw an opportunity to have a bit more fun at Becky's expense. He came over to the table and watched her body writhing gently as Ben tattooed her and the others filled her holes. She seemed to almost have control of her body, but Peter wanted to change that. At a moment when Ben lifted his tattoo gun from her back, set it down and pulled out a soft cloth to wipe away excess inks and look at his progress, Peter made his move. He reached onto the table and grabbed the remote for the butt plug. Then he twisted the dial all the way up to its maximum setting. The plug immediately let out a deep bass rumble that could be easily heard by everyone and began to send out hard, almost violent pulses. It rocked slightly and throbbed, rising, stopping then rising even more.

Becky felt this immediately as the vibrations shot through every bone in her pelvic region and the pulses throbbed deep into and through her, stronger than anything she had ever felt. She couldn't help herself, she wrenched her body to and fro and screamed. The two men with their cocks in her mouth loved the feeling and groaned, being pushed over the edge, they both began to unload in her mouth, but they couldn't stay there with all the wild gyrations she was making and they ended up pulling out and shooting streams of cum across her face and hair.

Becky's body was wracked with wild rolling, pounding waves of deep sensations that shook her from one end to the other. Charlotte managed to slap a hand onto her ass and shove the dildo in and out of her pussy faster and faster to keep up with her wrenching movements. Becky's body was on overload. The sensation of swallowing dual loads of cum and having it splash across her face as well as a dildo filling and stroking her pussy while that infernal butt plug ran away with her ass and her self-control. For a minute or more she struggled and twisted and cried out, bucking and wheezing, gasping for breath as all the sensations flung her again into a tsunami sized orgasm. She actually squirted hot juices from her pussy and screamed till her throat was raw as she rode the waves of her climax relentlessly battering her body.

Finally, Charlotte reached over and twisted the dial to turn off the vibrating plug and she slowly pulled the dildo out of her dripping pussy. Then she took the sticky wet thing and brought it up to Becky's face, pushing it between her lips.

"Lick it clean my little slut! Taste yourself!" Mindlessly and obediently Becky's tongue licked out and slid along the dildo lapping at her own juices. She allowed it to be pressed deep into her mouth and she swirled her tongue around it till it was cleaned off. Then, Charlotte pulled it out of her mouth and looked to the next person in line. "She's all yours!" she said cheerfully. Eagerly, one of the college kids moved up to Becky.

For the next two hours, Becky sucked a total of ten more cocks, sucking, licking and swallowing load after load. Her throat became raw, her stomach began to gurgle but dutifully, she sucked every one of them dry. The enormous butt plug stayed in but Charlotte did not turn on its vibrations again and Ben worked diligently filling in the lines and completing her tramp stamp tattoo. By the time it was over, Becky lay exhausted on the table shaking from the effort of sucking cock and holding herself still not to mention the occasional orgasms they forced out of her. Sweat covered her body and she shivered as the cool air of the room slowly brushed against her damp skin.

When Ben was finished, he carefully wiped down her tattoo and then proudly displayed it for Charlotte and Peter to see. Several of the other men who had come in for the "Becky Special" also admired the skill and artistry he showed. Now ben looked to Charlotte.