Becky: What Comes Next

Story Info
The next chapter in Becky's journey begins with a tattoo.
11.8k words
4.65
18.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

Authors Note: Dear readers, what you have here is the beginning of the next chapter in Becky's journey to total slutdom. If you don't know who Becky is, you should definitely go back and read "Becky Gets Put in Her Place" before you continue. I want to thank everyone who has been along with us for the journey so far and if you are new, then welcome. Your in for quite the ride. Becky is a real woman I met through this site and these are fantasies she has asked me to write for her. There is lots of nonconsensual sex as well as bondage and other darer themes so, as always, if this isn't your personal fetish, then feel free to find something else. For those of you still with us, let's get started - and please, continue to comment and let Becky and I know what you think and any thoughts you might have for what comes next!

* * *

It had been just over a week since Becky Jameson had been tied up and gangraped at the homeless camp. In that time, her neighbor and chief tormentor Charlotte Rankin had left her almost completely alone. After a week of forced sexual encounters and being dragged off to fuck everyone from Becky's neighbors to Charlottes son and his best friend, she had suddenly been left alone. It almost felt as though she'd been abandoned, which was a stupid way to think of it. She hadn't wanted to do any of the things that Charlotte had made her do and yet every time, she found her body reacting stronger and faster to everything that was forced upon her.

Bondage. Anal, gangbangs, nothing seemed to be left out and though Becky would never have admitted this out loud to anyone, deep inside her most private thoughts, she had begun to realize that in some dark, awful way, she craved it. It wasn't just the sex, though that felt amazing. It was the rush of being forced to act against what she thought of as her nature. Being forced to suck a strangers cock or have a group of neighbors handcuff her and fill all her holes, giving her no choice in the matter. It embarrassed and shamed her and yet, it was exactly those awkward, cruel feelings that infused her with the strangest sense of purpose and fulfilment that she had ever had. By being given no choice in what happened to her, she could feel complete release. And, still feeling bad about what was happening, while contradictingly relishing what happened to her, allowed her to somehow accept it all, freeing her from repercussions or guilt.

Now however, she was starting to wonder if maybe she had been under some form of Stockholm syndrome, the condition where a victim begins to relate or even sympathize with their captor. Was that what had happened to her?

Over the last week she had slowly recovered from her ordeals. She had spent time reacclimating herself to the normal and mundane everyday tasks at home. She found herself pushing her affection upon her husband more than she normally would. He seemed to enjoy the attention but he wasn't up to lovemaking every night, even though Becky did her best to instigate it, and even when he did, Becky found it didn't quite satisfy her the way it used to. Or, maybe it never had and she simply hadn't known any better. Whatever the case, after their session of lovemaking was finished, Bill would roll over and go to sleep while Becky would lie there in bed, wondering what she could do next time to feel more, and, also wondering why she felt that she needed more.

A few times during the week, Becky had taken a walk around her neighborhood, always making sure to walk past Charlottes house, but she never saw her busty neighbor, never even got a call or a text from her. Twice, she had seen Peter and David out front, once mowing the lawn and weeding the front garden, and once heading out to somewhere. Both times her heart had leapt in her chest as she froze momentarily, wondering (hoping) if the boys would order her inside and make her suck their cocks and more. They had made it very clear to her that anytime they demanded it, she was to drop to her knees and give them a blowjob, no questions asked. This was often accompanied by rough groping, spanks on her ass and even spit-roasting her from each end. But nothing happened either time. They noticed her and acknowledged her with a nod or a wave but nothing else. Becky began to wonder if they had tired of her, or worse, had she done something to upset them? Again, a ridiculous thought, they were the ones forcing themselves on her, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something had changed and with that feeling came a sense of loss.

As the week wore on, Becky did her best to ignore the small voice inside her that continued to tell her that she was a slut and was no good for anything except as a receptacle for others desires. When she found herself dwelling on these feelings too much, she would purposely shake herself, both physically and mentally and then go and find something to do to get her mind out of that rut. Sometimes it was housecleaning or yard work. Other times she would take herself out for a drive and stop at a local restaurant she liked to treat herself to something. She considered going shopping for some new shoes or a nice dress, but that seemed to hit a little close to the mark as she remembered how Charlotte had taken her out shopping at an adult boutique and everything that had happened there, so she stuck with food.

It was now Saturday, six days since the homeless camp. Bill had a date with several of his friends from work so Becky was left to her own devices and that suited her. Today, for one of the first times in a while, she was feeling really good. No dark thoughts rattling about in her head. She had woken up early, taken a hot shower and made breakfast for her and Bill before he headed out.

Then she had cleaned the kitchen and now she was relaxing in the living room, trying to decide what she would do this afternoon. Maybe she could see if anything good was playing at the local cinema. She had just decided to pull up the website for the theatre on her computer when someone knocked at her door.

As she headed towards the front door, the long side window next to it showed the unmistakable form of her neighbor Charlotte and for a moment she was rocked with a dizzying wave of Déjà vu, recalling almost two weeks ago when Charlotte had come over to borrow something. That's when she had found out Becky's secret, that she was corresponding with a man over the internet and had sent him a nude picture. That had been the start of Charlottes blackmail and Becky's degradation.

Her steps faltered slightly but she got herself under control and opened the door. Charlotte stood there, dressed as usual in a t-shirt that was probably one size too small, so it clung almost obscenely to her large, full breasts. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra as the outlines of her nipples could be seen through the thin material. It also bared her midriff, exposing her belly button, which was pierced with a silver pin. She wore jeans, but they were the pre-torn style and had several gaps in them that left little to the imagination. She smiled as Becky opened the door and stared in some confusion at her.

"Charlotte...uh, hi." She paused for a moment, her mind racing as to what she could possibly want. Her heart started to pound a little faster as she worried that she knew. "What, uh, brings you over?" Charlotte looked at Becky and smiled. A wide, sly, predatory smile that only made Becky's trepidation worse.

"We're going on a little field trip today," she said, a hint of something devious in her voice. She looked Becky up and down who was dressed casually for the afternoon. A dark blue tank top, jeans, sandals. She was actually wearing underwear. She smiled back at Charlotte and swallowed nervously.

"A, uh...field trip?" Ideas of what Charlotte could possibly have in mind considering several of her other trips made Becky's pulse race. Charlotte grabbed her arm and pulled her out onto the steps of the house, leading her towards her car which was parked in the driveway.

"Come on, you'll love it!" Becky stopped Charlottes pull long enough to reach back and close and lock the front door, then she allowed herself to be guided to her car. Charlotte even opened the passenger side door and let Becky get in, then shut the door and came around to the driver's side. Becky was so intent on watching Charlotte and wondering what was in store this time that it wasn't until she felt a hand reach over the seat, groping at her breast that she even realized that Peter was in the car.

"Hi Becky!" Peter said, his hand slipping beneath the neckline of her tank top and sliding down to her breast. "Long time no see!" He gave her breast a hard squeeze, delighting when it made Becky moan. Charlotte slid in behind the wheel of the car and gave a sharp look back at Peter.

"Remember what I said!" She growled harshly. Sit back and put your seat belt on!" Peter looked chagrinned but he removed his hand and sat back, buckling up. Becky looked back at Peter and then to Charlotte, feeling slightly confused. Charlotte didn't usually care whether Peter groped her, or worse. And now that she was thinking about it, where was his friend?"

"Uh, where's David?" She asked looking at both Peter and Charlotte. "Isn't he usually with you?" Before Peter could respond, Charlotte jumped in.

"He's on a bit of a time out this week!" She said harshly, and Becky heard something more suggestive in that statement but couldn't tell what it meant. (* See " Charlottes story ", coming soon for more on this!) "Today it's just me and Peter!" Then, before Becky could ask anything else, she started the car and pulled out of the driveway. She turned the car towards the main road and soon they were travelling down one of the major highways towards the downtown region.

Becky felt that there was a forced silence in the air, something that lay between Peter and his mom but Becky didn't know how to broach that subject so she stared out the window for a while, watching cars and parts of the city go by. Finally she worked up her nerve and turned to Charlotte.

"So, where are we going today?" She asked, hoping that she sounded confident and not worried. Charlotte glanced over at Becky and laughed brightly.

"We are going to see an old friend of mine! He's going to help you, uh, accent your look!" Becky tried to get something more out of her but she just giggled and shook her head. Finally, realizing that she would know when Charlotte wanted her to, she sat back and tried to enjoy the ride. Having Peter behind her made her a little antsy. She kept expecting him to try and cop another feel or slide his hand between her legs but he just sat quietly in the backseat, mostly glaring at his mom.

About fifteen more minutes of driving and Becky found they were in the downtown area proper. Several office buildings, restaurants, and other small businesses lined the roadway. Charlotte took them deeper into the area and Becky began to see warehouses and other more industrial sites, but not the rundown or abandoned ones like near the homeless camp. This was a thriving business region of the city. Finally, Charlotte slowed the car and pulled it over, parking in front of an older warehouse-like structure that seemed like it had been broken up into several smaller businesses. Charlotte got out and gestured for Becky and Peter to do the same. Charlotte came around as Becky got out of the car, taking her arm once more and guiding her towards one of the businesses. The entrance was a large black wooden door with dark, round frosted glass panes set in the center of it, reminiscent of portholes. The sign over the door read "Black Boat Tattoos."

"Oh no Charlotte!" Becky almost shouted when she saw that. "No! I don't want a tattoo. How would I even explain it to my husband?" Charlotte gripped her arm tighter and Peter hurried past them and pulled open the door. Charlotte ignored Becky's protests and hustled her inside. The interior of the shop was set with red tinted lamps and pools of white light illuminating various tables with albums on them. The walls were dressed in dark reds and golds and browns and had a variety of photographs on them of various men and women displaying a wide variety of tattoos. Towards the back, there was an area that was well lit and a padded chair that looked something like a fancy dentists chair. There were small tables set next to it and a large man sitting on a stool next to it. As the trio entered he heaved himself to his feet and came towards them.

He was a big man, in height and girth. At least six foot four and had to be weighing in at over three hundred pounds. He wore a short sleeve shirt that displayed his muscular arms, both covered with strange and colorful flowing tat's. He had a thick head of hair that was tied back with a bandanna wrapped around it and he sported a huge beard. As he got closer, Becky got glimpses of his neck and saw that it too was covered with ink. He reached the group and a huge smile broke out on his face. He opened his arms and wrapped Charlotte in a huge bear hug, lifting her off the floor in his exuberance. Becky noticed that his hands were both cupping and squeezing her ass.

"Char!" he boomed. "Fuck, its good to see you!" He set her down but didn't release his hold, instead leaning in and planting a big wet open mouthed kiss on her. Charlotte's body shivered and she leaned in, returning the kiss. They held it several moments and then finally broke. Then the bear of a man looked at Becky. He smiled appreciatively and grabbed her by the arms, holding her at arm's length and running his eyes up and down her body. Becky blushed furiously.

"This must be the friend you were telling me about!" He let go of one arm and turned Becky around, checking her out from all angles. "Not bad!" he finally pronounced. "I think I can work with this. What did you have in mind?" Becky started to shake her head and tell this man that she wasn't interested but before she could Charlotte stepped up and glared at Becky, then turned towards the artist.

"Ben, you sweet man," Charlotte purred. "I think she really needs to embrace her inner slut! I' was thinking a tramp stamp, right above her ass crack. You can use your imagination and go wild!" Becky shook her head once more but Peter grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back, leaning in and whispering roughly in her ear.

"It's either get the tattoo or that website of yours goes live this afternoon!" Becky shuddered when she heard those words. She had only found out recently that Charlotte had been taking the pictures and videos that she had been collecting of Becky with all the men she had been set up with and putting them onto a website on the dark web. She even had video of her rape and gangbang by the homeless guys and though the website was private and only accessible by strict permission, Charlotte had made it very clear that there would be far worse consequences than just one nude pic that she had sent to someone online if she didn't behave. Becky was trapped and she knew it.

This time however, it felt different. She didn't want a tattoo, didn't want the website and all those photos and videos of her going live but now that she knew she had no choice, something inside her clicked and she was immediately relieved of any fear or guilt. She would still struggle to stop this. Actually, there was a part of her that needed the struggle to make it more intense, more 'real', but she knew it would happen and she could handle it. Still, she had to show some resistance, if only as a way to convince herself that she wasn't just willingly going along with all this.

"Please..." she whimpered. "Don't do this." Peter gave her hair another yank and slapped her on the ass. Charlotte looked over and nodded approvingly at him, then took a hold of Becky's arm and pushed her into Ben's arms.

"She's all yours!" She said, smiling. Ben grinned back and grabbing Becky's arm, led her to the tattoo chair.

"You're going to need to get out of those clothes so I can see the canvass I have to work with!" He said. Becky just stared at him wide eyed.

"My clothes?" She said. "All of them?" Is that really necess-"

"STRIP!" Ben shouted at her. Becky was startled and then quickly began to obey, pulling her shirt up over her head, undoing her jeans and pulling them off. Next she reached behind her back and undid her bra and then finally, hooked her thumbs in her panties and slid them down, stepping out of them. Then she was standing there naked in front of this huge stranger. She shivered, desperately wanting to raise her hands and cover her breasts and her pussy but for some reason she felt unable to move as Ben stood there staring at her nude form.

"Wow! She is a real beauty!" Ben reached out and ran a hand down over her breasts, squeezing once as he stroked them. "So firm and sweet! I can do great things with this canvass." Then he looked over to Charlotte. "And she's okay with the payment arrangements?" Becky heard this but didn't understand. Charlotte was going to make her pay for her own tattoo? She tried to ask what he meant but Charlotte spoke up, cutting her off.

"Of course. Just as we discussed. She's yours to use anyway you want. Your customers too!" Ben smiled, a gleam of lust and anticipation shining in his eyes.

"For the whole day?" Charlotte nodded.

"Absolutely!" She looked to Becky daring her to contradict her with a fierce glare. Becky didn't understand everything but she knew better than to antagonize Charlotte. Before she could speak up at all, Ben grabbed her by the arm and swung her towards the chair.

"Great! Let's get started." He pulled Becky towards the large chair and then stopped momentarily to reach below it and move a small handle. The back of the padded seat hissed softly and laid itself flat. Then, He took Becky and turning her towards the chair, slapped her naked ass cheek with his open palm and gestured to the now reclined padded surface. "Just climb on up there and lay flat on your stomach!"

Becky looked nervously at the large man and then to Charlotte. She tried one final plea as she was herded towards the seat.

"I really don't want..." but the air whooshed out of her as Ben grabbed her around the waist from behind and hoisted her into the air. Then he turned her round and laid her on the elongated seat.

"No sense wasting time!" he said with a growl. We got a lot to do today!" Becky sucked in a lungful of air and squirmed, trying to settle onto the seat but Ben didn't give her long to get comfortable. He walked around and grabbed a thick leather strap that was below the chair. He brought it up and leaned heavily across Becky to reach down to the opposite side of the chair and grab a matching strap. One end of both straps were connected below the chair and one side of the belt had a wide buckle on it. Ben slid one end into the buckle and Becky heard a ratcheting sound as he pulled it tightly through. Suddenly Becky found herself strapped down onto the chair. The belt fit across her lower to mid back, leaving her ass fully exposed.

"Hey!" she cried out! "I don't need to be strapped down!" But Ben ignored her and moved to her feet. He grabbed an ankle in his large hand and pulled Becky's leg wide to the side. Then, as it hung slightly off the chair, he reached down and grabbed a thinner leather strap with a wide manacle made of the same leather. He quickly wrapped it around her ankle. Then he grabbed her other leg, pulling it widen as well and did the same with a second strap. Now Becky was on her stomach with a wide belt across her middle and her legs tightly bound to leather straps and spread nearly as wide as she could spread her legs.

Dark thoughts were beginning to form in Becky's mind and she realized with growing certainty this was not just about a tattoo. She was about to be fucked again. By who or how many she didn't know but the though sent shivers through her body and made her heart pound. Her mind flashed back to being strapped to that old box springs in the homeless camp as men climbed onto her and fucked every hole over and over again. She began to shake and tried too use her hands to push herself a bit more upright, looking pleadingly towards Ben and Charlotte.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers