Becky: What Comes Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tattoo is done. Just one more piece of business," he said looking between her and Becky. Charlotte nodded, smiling.

"Go ahead. A deal's a deal!" Ben grinned broadly and quickly moved up behind Becky. Then he purposely reached over and quickly twisted the dial to the butt plug. It roared to life immediately. Not quite the highest setting but after more than 2 hours of just filling her ass to have it spring to life once more made the bound MILF scream. Ben didn't hesitate. He pulled his own pants down and got up behind Becky, his hard cock standing hard at attention. He positioned it at the opening of her open and wet pussy and in one, swift hard motion, sunk his cock deep into her.

Now pinned under the large man and a vibrating plug ravaging her ass she was fucked in both holes. Ben wasn't slow or gentle, rising up and slamming into her again and again, Becky could feel his thick tool filling and squeezing deep into her pussy, hitting her g-spot, stroking against her clit. She began to pant and groan as Ben dipped in and pulled out over and over. Her climax seemed as if had simply been waiting for something to summon it back to life and suddenly there it was rising quickly as her ass was pounded from the inside and her pussy was violated by Ben's throbbing cock. He rode herb hard and Becky cried out, groaning, spitting, shouting unintelligible words as she climbed towards her own orgasm.

For almost five full minutes he slammed deep into her and the vibrating plug had its way with her ass as well. Then, everything reached its crescendo and Becky gave out a deep, long wail as she peaked and her orgasm enveloped her. Her body shook and her muscles spasmed and Ben slammed down hard and also began to shoot thick, heavy streams of cum deep into her womb. For a few sacred moments there was nothing except her climax, her body, Ben's cock and body, all wrapped together and becoming something greater than the whole.

Finally, Ben spent his last bit of semen and half collapsed, half rolled off of her. Her back burned and ached like crazy where the tattoo had been done and where the but plug still throbbed deep inside her. Her own body was now spent of every ounce of strength or emotion it had left. She lay there panting, trying so hard to regain even a semblance of her own thoughts. She felt is when Charlotte began to twist and pull the extra large plug out of her but the pain of her ass stretching wide again to let it pass out somehow seemed less than everything that had come before it.

Once removed, Ben undid the straps holding her hands and feet and then the wide belt across her middle. Charlotte came over and just sat next to her, her hand stroking her back till Becky felt like she could move again. Then Charlotte helped her to a sitting position and helped her get dressed. Becky was so tired she pulled on her jeans and shirt and ignored her underwear.

As Becky stood, slightly wobbling on two feet, she took a step forward and then stopped and looked over at Ben. He stood there watching her, waiting to see what she would have to say to him. She walked towards the big man, coming right up to him. Then, in a soft voice that barely shook at all, she spoke.

"Can I see it?" Ben's eyes widened slightly but he looked at her and she didn't flinch. He found he had a new sense of respect for this wild lady. He smiled and nodded. Taking her by the arm so she would have some stability he walked her over to a set of opposable full length mirrors on the wall. He turned one so that looking into it, she could see the reflection of her back in the other. Then, he helped her raise her shirt up some and undid her pants so she could lower them just enough to see. Becky looked at the Fluer De Lis and then accompanying scroll work to the sides of it. Slowly she began to smile. She looked up at Ben and said in a small voice: How did you know I follow the Saints in football?" Ben just stared at her and then leaned back and began to laugh, a deep, rich baritone of a belly laugh. It was contagious and Becky found herself joining in. The laughter went on for a full minute or more. Then, as it petered out, she took a hold of his hand and laid it on her breast. She pressed it there allowing him to feel her braless state. Her nipple hardened under his touch. She looked at him.

"Thank you. It's lovely." Then, she let his hand drop away and walked back to Charlotte and Peter. Together, they left the shop.