Becky's Cuck Ch. 01

Story Info
Degeneration of a marriage.
1k words
3.75
20.1k
14

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was getting more and more chubby with every month at home. She lay in bed or on the couch most of the time eating junk food, never wanting to go out or looking for a new job. She never was fit in the first place and I kind of liked my wife with all her curves but even I noticed that she barely moved and became softer and thicker. For the moment she still kept her fat to all the right places giving her the rounded shape of a stone age venus but it wouldn't take much more until she would take on an overall baloon shape. When she still had a job before lockdown and took care of herself she was a pretty little lady with a nice soft smiling face, dark brown eyes and matching curly auburn hair. The face was still pretty and I didn't mind her getting rounder and rounder since it kind of turned me on imagining her as a filthy pig when we fucked.

She was juicy and horny most of the time with nothing else to do around the house and she let me use her body in any way as long as I made her cum. She had beautiful smooth skin and beautiful feet with flexible toes. I liked to lick them and to cum on her soles. I also liked to fuck her doggystyle. Her fat belly and tits hanging down, while I grabed her enormous ass. She herself climaxed easiest when she rode on top but even that became too much work for her so she just lay on her bed and I scissor-fucked her laying on the side, sometimes licking her foot while doing so.

She had become so fat that it was hard for her when I was on top missionary style and she also didn't like me kissing her even when she tolerated it most of the time. So scissoring it was. Now it takes her some time to build up to an orgasm and due to increasing fat around her pussy, ass and thighs my not too big dick had a harder and harder time entering deep enough to actually make her climax. Our usual fucktime of about 20 to 30 minutes increased to one hour or one hour and a half. I never minded that because I love her and I love fucking her more than anything but my stamina slowly deteriorated. Since I couldn't get into her deep enough and with all that loose fat pussy meat my dick was understimulated while I worked hard to give her orgasms. So I just couldn't keep it up and even though my mind was horny as always my dick just grew floppy during the middle making it even more hard for her to cum.

At first she said she didn't mind but when I just stopped it would take her hours with her vibrator to cum by herself and I could sense her frustration. She would never tell me but I knew over the long run it would hurt our relationship if I couldn't bring her to climax regularly.

So after a few times going completely soft on her I started to lick her instead. Usually she is more shy about that. Only after she is freshly shaven and cleaned would she sometimes let me get down on her. But since I couldn't keep it up otherwise she kind of accepted me giving her oral pleasure. She even just rolled over putting her pussy in front of my face or pushing my head down to her belly, indicating I should start working on her. I enjoyed it really much that she just pushed me down to eat her out without a word and without any shyness.

In all her growing lazyiness she even didn't mind it anymore when she was not fresh out of the shower or hadn't shaved in a while. I love the filth and was down for it everytime. Especially when her pussy was more tasty and she hadn't showered that day.

Since she got so fat her flavours have changed quite a bit. Her pussy lips are meaty and I can suck them into my mouth. She is way more salty and slimey than before and she gradually seemed to lose all her shame. In the past oral sex has always been just foreplay and she had kind of a guilty conscience that she didn't like to give me blowjobs nearly as much as I liked to eat her out. She would never dream of just climaxing while I licked her, but lately she didn't mind anymore. It was still hard to make her cum with just my tongue, even when I thourougly fucked her with it, pushing my wet tongue deep into her folds and sometimes licking almost down to her asshole. I started to use my fingers together with my tounge, massaging her insides while she pushed and grinded her slimy wet labia all over my face. Pressing one or two fingers against her G-spot while sucking on her hard clit and around her swollen lips made her cum more easily and she let it happen more and more frequently and without minding or caring if I was even hard or not. I was just a better tool for her than her vibrator, less hazzle than doing it by herself. Laying on her back, belly in the air, legs apart, watching porn on her phone with her headphones on and letting me work away, dirty and/or hairy or not. I enjoyed my new role too much to say anything so it became a routine.

If I was hard after she came she ungracefully rolled over like a whale onto her belly and let me fuck her swollen wet pussy until I came to. If I was soft and couldn't fuck her, she didn't care either and just went to sleep. We never talked about it at all but silently acknowledged that I had become her better vibrator, that whenever she felt the need she would just shove me down between her legs and let me work on her. And I loved it. I loved the silent dominance and casualness with which she just did that. I guess she could see that I enjoyed it and since it also played into her lazyness I guess she just didn't care.