All Comments on 'Becky's Cuck Ch. 01'

by Red_Stone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RealokieRealokieover 1 year ago

Fun to read, needs more detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife has been steadily gaining weight for over a year now and yes…she has never tasted better. I usually beg her to shake her massive vulva in my face before letting me just bury my mouth in the depths of her cunt. Then she knows she has me totally hooked…she even taunts me….”Does your big wifey taste good baby?..”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, nothing here, just move on. Wait! Another chapter? Hope it is better.

Claudia69Claudia69over 1 year ago

Any pussy is good for sucking and licking...I really love them full of CUM!!!

tongueman53tongueman53over 1 year ago

I really love that Story, I have been addicted to BBW and SSBBW ever since I had my first one and can never get enough of them. I am older now and the only way that I can Satisfy them now is with my Mouth and My Tongue, but I make sure they get all that they Need. Thank you so much for the Hot Hot Story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Extremely hot…and good for you tongueman53…I love the challenge of needing to go so deep with my tongue as my sexy wife continues to gain weight…at first my wife didn’t realize what I needed…she recently ordered some new jeans online…I was just looking at the size…and I started to get so hard..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed_Stone@Red_Stone
Just some dude liking to write his fantasies into stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES