Becky's Cuck Ch. 02

Story Info
I become her bedside toilet...
1.3k words
4.06
17.4k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After months of being her tool Becky was barely clean or shaven anymore. Sometimes even farted in my face while I licked her with only a casual sigh and no 'Sorry!' or anything. And I was silent. Playing my role, enjoying being her slave. Confirming her thoughts about my pervertedness.

Then one Sunday morning she woke me with putting her enormous leg over me and grinding slightly with her hips. I woke from my slumber and rolled over embracing her, feeling her small hip somewhere buried underneath all that fat. She yawned and smacked her lips, cuddling me with her meaty arms, her hairy sweaty armpits close to my face. I took a deep breath and my cock tingled. I looked into her dark brown eyes and she gave a little smile, then rolled her eyes as if she was annoyed by her own horniness and grabbed her phone to look for some porn.

She put her headphones in, put the covers to the side and spread her legs. Patting her bouncy chubby belly as an indication for me to get to work. I slid down into my position with her willingly pushing over her hips to make room for my breakfast. She was semi hairy after having shaved about two weeks before. A slimy white streak leaked out from her pussy. I came close and slurped it up and started to lick her wet and ready. She lay her legs onto my shoulders pushing me into her fat pussy and off we went.

After some minutes I could tell that Becky was not comfortable. She changed position slightly and squirmed around a bit while still massaging her own breasts and watching porn. I continued licking, going down and deep and letting my tongue glide down to her bitter tasting anus, continuing up in circling motions until I sucked on her clit again. She farted twice without even acknowledging me and I kept working. Finally she sighed and said in a cute little voice like talking to a puppy but also slightly uncertain:

"I really have to go pee but I don't wanna stop and get up" followed by another sigh of her deep ingrained lazyness. Lifting my tongue out between her folds I replied in a hushed whispered voice so not to disturb her.

"It is ok, you can just let go here." She sighed again. Not so much shocked about my statement rather than annoyed about the prospect of cleaning the bed.

"But then I will have to clean the whole bed," she moaned displeased by the idea. Not even giving a second thought how perverted I am to offer that in the first place. She must really think I would do anything for her, and she is right about it.

"I won't spill, I am thirsty," I said with a slightly nervous giggle while still kissing her pussy lips and clit. She sighed again, shifting her weight to push her pussy up against my face and moaned:

"You are such a filthy perverted bastard you know!? That is why this is working so good. You can thank me for having chosen you as my husband" she sighed again half bored half relieved.

"I do. Thank you very much honey!" I mumbled and started to lick her again. Becky caressed my hair and shifted position to put her pussy even more directly towards my mouth.

I wondered if she still contemplated my offer or just ignored the depraved statement. Then she said: "You clean up any spills you know." She moaned. I was shocked and my heart jumped with excitement. I would have never thought that she really would go so far but with the last sentence lingering in my head she was really about to just pee right in my face in her bed. It seems that my pervertedness and her lazyiness both took a hard descent with that sentence and I tried to get my beating heart under control for what was about to happen.

"Yes honey, of course" I replied with a shaky voice and sucked her thick lips putting my mouth over her whole pussy. She moaned again, pressing my head down and I could feel her belly pushing against my forehead as she started to push. Becky huffed and puffed and I could feel her pussy expanding and contracting. She started to pant, then sigh frustrated.

"It is not so easy to wet the bed as I thought" she gave a little giggle.

"It is ok honey. I am here. Just relax!" I said soothingly, half shocked that this was real, hoping that she wouldn't change her mind the last second. She groaned again as with my lips covering her whole pussy I shoved my tongue into her slit. Closing her thighs around my ears I was now firmly locked between her legs, my nose pushed into her hairy bush barely able to breath. My cock twitched with joy as she really readied herself to pee into my mouth. My heart raced. A few months ago I would never have dreamed that she would do that but now every bit of shame seemed to melt away with every pound that she had gained.

She pushed again and gave of another moan and then I could sense a salty vinegar trickle on my tongue. My wife gasped for air slightly shocked but I gave of a pleasured "mhhh" as I tasted her piss so she pushed again and this time the trickle quickly started to become a pushing stream of pee filling my mouth. The strong vinegar and musky taste and smell made my eyes water and I quickly gulped down a big amount in order to make room for the oncoming stream.

She gave of a huge moan as I felt her thighs relax a little and the full thick yellow stream just shooting down into the back of my throat. "Ahhhhh!" she sighed relieved as more and more pee flowed out of her. I drank and gulped as good as I could. Barely losing a few drops from the corner of my mouth. It was so much and I drank and drank until her pee gushed around in my belly. Finally the stream got lighter and with a few interrupted longer shots it died down to a trickle again. Being full of it I burped almost throwing up and with teared up eyes continued to lick her. She relaxed and dropped her thighs to the side again letting me lick her deep and grinding into her feeling how her hand gave my head a rhythm. I could feel she was close and with my belly gurgling full of her piss she rocked me back and forth until her vagina pulsed out a heavy orgasm right on my tongue.

Becky looked relaxed and moved her hands around on the bedsheets under her ass and in front of her pussy. "Really no big spills!" she said kind of surprised and satisfied while patting me on the head. Looking down at me still slightly horny but also bewildered and slightly disgusted she added "How was it?" I smiled "Just like slightly salty lemonade" I said. She rolled her eyes "You are disgusting! I want breakfast!"

With that she rolled over and shooed me of to bring her food. "May I finish too?" I added slightly offended. Again she rolled her eyes. "Yeah ok, but be quick you perverted bastard. I am hungry and need breakfast. And don't touch me anywhere with that filthy mouth yes!?" With that she rolled over completely shoving her ass in front of me. I quickly finished in her doggystyle and went to prepare her some breakfast.

We never talked about it. She just accepted it like all the rest and so too it became kind of a Sunday morning routine. She tasted especially strong when she hadn't drank much the night before and if she drank a lot it was almost like sour lemonade for me as I said. She was filling me up so much I sometimes skipped breakfast and started to become thinner.