Beckys' Enslavement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Losing patience, I grabbed her hair and forced my cock deep into her. She mewled and gagged as I pushed the head of my cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh, yes, that's it...take it all, you little cocksucker! Take it!"

On her knees and with my hands controlling her head, Becky was unable to resist as I raped her mouth, and her tits jiggled enticingly as I slammed my cock repeatedly down her throat. The pleasure from her mouth on my cock and from dominating her so completely surged through me.

I felt myself come, spraying hot cum down her throat. "Swallow, you little whore!" I groaned. "Now keep sucking! Suck it!"

She squealed and her eyes widened, but she swallowed and continued to suck as I had demanded. I shuddered with ecstasy as I felt her suck the last drops of cum out of my cock and into her waiting mouth.

Spent, I stood with my hands on Becky's head and my cock still in her mouth. "You're not finished yet, fuckslave," I told her. "Swirl your tongue around my cock."

I let her continue to pleasure my cock as I caught my breath. When I had recovered I looked down at her. "You can open your mouth, slave," I told her, and pulled my cock from her mouth, wet with her saliva.

Becky looked up at me, her eyes moist, and gasped for breath through her still-open mouth. A droplet of cum hung on her lower lip, and she raised a trembling hand to wipe it off.

I reached down to grab her wrist. "I told you to swallow every drop, fuckslave. Lick my cum off your lips with your tongue." She looked up at me and slowly ran the tip of her tongue over her lips.

"Now," I told her, "thank me for letting you suck my cock."

"Thank you, Master, for allowing me to suck your cock," Becky sniffled and repeated in a small voice.

I turned to MaryAnn and smiled. "Your turn, baby."

TEN

MaryAnn grinned at me and sauntered over to where Becky was kneeling.

"Now, you little bitch, I get to have my fun. On your back, slave."

Becky blinked at her, but slowly stretched out on her back.

"Bend your knees, bitch," MaryAnn ordered.

Becky bent her knees, pulling her feet up toward her waist. MaryAnn turned to me and grinned. "Do we have any handcuffs, lover?"

"In the nightstand," I smiled back at her.

She reached into the bottom drawer of the nightstand and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs, then turned to where Becky was still lying on the floor.

"Grab your ankles, bitch," MaryAnn ordered.

Becky grabbed her ankles, which had the effect of pulling her heels up to her ass. MaryAnn knelt down and snapped the handcuffs on so that Becky's wrists were now cuffed to her ankles, and then pulled Becky's knees apart so that her inner thighs and pussy were open and exposed.

MaryAnn sat back and admired her handiwork. "What a pretty little package you are, slave. Mouth, tits, and pussy all spread open for me to play with." With that she bent over and kissed Becky lasciviously on the mouth.

Becky's eyes opened wide and she mewled in shock and alarm as her sister forced her tongue into her mouth.

MaryAnn then lifted her head and ran her hand down Becky's midriff until her fingers were playing over Becky's pussy. She stared into Becky's eyes and grinned wickedly as she began to move her hand up and down, stroking Becky's pussy lips and teasing her clit. She lifted her other hand and began to play with Becky's nipples, pulling and pinching them as Becky squealed.

Becky moaned with arousal, twisting at her cuffs and pulling her knees together in a futile attempt to shield her pussy from MaryAnn's fingers. MaryAnn pinched Becky's nipple, causing her to yelp. "Keep those legs open, slut," she chuckled. "Your toys belong to me now."

By now Becky was clearly on the verge of orgasm. Her moans had become louder and more intense, and her struggling and squirming more desperate. When her fists clenched and her eyes began to roll back, MaryAnn abruptly pulled her hands away from Becky's pussy and tits. Becky cried out in frustration.

"No coming without permission, you little slut. If you want to come, beg for it!"

Becky looked up at her in desperation. "Please, Mistress, may I come?" she pleaded.

MaryAnn smiled devilishly. "Not this time, slut. You still have work to do. Maybe later you can get Sir to fuck you up your sexy little ass. I know you like that."

Becky gave another anguished cry and twisted at her cuffs. MaryAnn looked down at her, and swung a leg over Becky's head so that she was straddling her face. Becky was now staring straight at MaryAnn's pussy from a distance of a few inches.

"Now eat my pussy, you little slut."

Becky moaned as MaryAnn lowered her hips, pressing her dripping pussy to Becky's mouth.

MaryAnn drew in a sharp breath as Becky began to lick her. "That's it, you little bitch. Nice and slow. You know how I like it." She reached up with her fingers to play with her own nipples and began to moan as Becky continued to tongue her.

"Now suck my clit, whore!" MaryAnn said feverishly, her voice throaty. Becky squeaked as MaryAnn reached down and grabbed her blond curls, pulling Becky's face into her crotch.

MaryAnn squealed and gasped as Becky's lips found her clit and she began sucking. "Oh, God, yes!" MaryAnn moaned, as Becky continued to eat her. "Keep going, you little slut! Don't you dare stop!"

MaryAnn suddenly tensed and shuddered. I saw her toes curl tightly, and she threw her head back and screamed with orgasm, while Becky squealed and sputtered as MaryAnn squirted in her face.

Flushed and sighing with satisfaction, MaryAnn leaned back on her arms, shaking as she came down from her orgasm. She turned to me an laughed, her face glowing with sweat. She then swung her leg over Becky's face, stood up, and stretched luxuriantly.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "That was scrumptious." She squatted next to Becky and removed her handcuffs, then reached out and tweaked Becky's nipple.

"Back up on your knees, slave," MaryAnn ordered. Becky struggled unsteadily up into a kneeling position. MaryAnn looked at me out of the corner of her eye and smirked.

"Now what do you say to your Mistress, slave?" MaryAnn said.

Becky looked at her uncertainly, and finally said "Thank you, Mistress, for allowing me to...to..."

"Say it..." MaryAnn wheedled.

"Thank you, Mistress, for allowing me to eat your pussy," Becky moaned.

I chuckled and stood in front of Becky, reached down and grabbed her hair, and forced her head back so that she was looking up at me.

"You're through here, slave--for now. So go to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast. Your Mistress and I will be down after we shower."

Becky stood up and walked toward the bedroom door.

"Hold it, slave."

Becky turned to look at me.

"When you leave a room, bow your head and say 'Thank you' to me and your sister."

Becky swallowed and bowed her head. "Thank you, Master."

"Now your sister."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Very good," I said. "You may go now."

ELEVEN

After Becky had left, MaryAnn whooped with laughter and threw herself on the bed. She scissored her shapely legs in the air and squealed.

"That was marvelous! So much fun!"

I grinned at her. "It was, wasn't it? And that's just the beginning. Now c'mon, let's get in the shower."

MaryAnn moved close and looked up at me with her dark eyes. Her hand slid down to my crotch where I was already getting hard again. "Anything you say, lover," she whispered.

12