Becky's Further Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat as he walked around the desk and sat opposite me.

His piercing eyes alternated between gazing directly at my chest and looking into my eyes. Whenever he looked into my eyes it felt as though he was gazing directly into my inner thoughts.

Much to my surprise he sounded very professional as he outlined my studying goals for the year and gave me details of where I could get more help with subject or personal issues.

All the while I realised that I wasn't listening. I found myself remembering the train journey; his impressive erection and the orgasm I had in the toilet. Each time his gaze shifted to my chest I could not help but wonder if he was aroused, and if he wanted me.

His deep and authoritative voice combined with his eyes undressing me felt like he was seducing me. I felt myself responding as if he were actually touching me but then felt disappointed as he said, "if there is nothing else you want from me then I think we are finished."

He stood up and walked around to my side of the desk. My cheeks flushed again as my eyes immediately fell onto the large obvious bulge beneath his trousers which was only a foot or so from my face.

I felt weak and at that moment I knew that I would do whatever he wanted. As I shifted my gaze up from his bulge and our eyes met it was as though he read my mind or perhaps, he was always accustomed to getting exactly what he wanted.

He looked down at me, grinned and reached for the zip on his trousers saying, "you seem fascinated by the fact that I have an erection."

I just sat silently as he pulled down the zip, reached inside and eased out his fully erect penis.

"Do you know why I am erect and fully aroused Becky?"

I simply shrugged my shoulders and mumbled, "no, not really."

With my eyes gazing at his exposed erection, I watched as he gripped the shaft and slowly eased back his foreskin before he answered, saying, "I've been imagining your naked body as I remembered fucking you in the toilet on the train."

He then moved forward until he was brushing the exposed head of his erection across my lips. I remembered how Grandad liked me to suck his dick and instinctively stuck out my tongue and began to lick Mr Brown's exposed glans.

His hands moved down and held my head as he pushed his erection between my lips and into my mouth. With my tongue swirling around the ridge of his glans he started to thrust back and forth into my mouth.

I felt a strong desire to please him and felt excited and aroused as he gripped my head tightly leaving me in no doubt of his highly aroused state and desire to reach an orgasm.

I felt his thrusts becoming increasingly urgent and resisted the urge to gag a few times as the head of his erection started to hit the back of my throat. I could hear his breathing changing to rhythmic gasps and grunts as he gripped my head more tightly, thrusting faster and faster into my mouth.

His thrusting momentarily paused as he sighed and grunted loudly. I could feel his shaft start to pulsate and then his salty slime erupted into my throat. I was already swallowing as he ejaculated, enjoying the salty taste as it slid down my gullet.

Mr Brown then released his grip on my head before withdrawing from my mouth. He was looking down and smiling as our eyes met as he said, "you are a natural."

I felt grateful for the practice I had had with Grandad and Jack and pleased that Mr Brown said I was a natural.

He was holding his softening penis close to my mouth and I instinctively licked off the last few drops of his ejaculate and swallowed as it dribbled out.

He then tucked his dick back inside his clothing and zipped himself up saying, "Time's up Becky. I have another student due to arrive soon."

I felt disappointed that nothing else was going to happen and, if I'm being honest, a little jealous that perhaps the next student might be another girl. With the taste of Mr Brown's semen in my mouth I made the decision that if there were other girls it was down to me to prove to him that I was better.

Mr Brown showed me to the front door but, before opening it, he suddenly thrust his hand between my legs, pushing his fingers up against my crotch through the gusset of my jeans and said, "If you want to come and see me again check my diary on the university's intranet. I have much longer appointments in the evenings." He then slipped his hand out from between my legs, playfully slapped my bottom, and opened the door to let me out.

Part 3

After walking back from Mr Brown's house and arriving back in my room I could not resist relieving the sexual tension that was overwhelming my body.

I had no doubt that I would soon be going back to see Mr Brown. I knew that as soon as he saw that I had made an appointment he would be in no doubt why I was going back.

This reinforced my belief that having sex with an older man was without doubt the safest option. He already knew what I wanted, and I felt confident that whatever happened between us would remain confidential.

On the other hand, if I had been promiscuous with a fellow student, I would soon be the gossip of the student bar or sports club where I would be labelled 'easy' or perhaps a slut.

I took off my clothes and lay on my bed. I could still taste Mr Brown's semen in my mouth as I used one hand to caress my breast whilst the other slipped down over my belly and between my legs. I remembered the toilet incident where Mr Brown had squeezed and mauled my breasts painfully and the surprising revelation that it had increased my arousal.

I now did the same to myself, squeezing my breast as hard as I could, pinching my nipple hard and then pulling it painfully as I imagined it was Mr Brown. My fingers were already busy between my legs, pressing against my labia with my clitoris gently trapped between two of them.

With my eyes closed I began to thrust my hips, revelling in the incredible sensations that were already coursing through my body. I slid my hand lower, easing two fingers into my wetness whilst keeping my palm pressed against my clit as I imagined Mr Brown penetrating me. My hips were now bucking wildly and my breaths coming in short staccato bursts as wave after wave of sheer pleasure filled my every sense.

After my orgasm had subsided, I lay there for a while daydreaming of what Mr Brown might do to me and what else I would learn.

I finally got dressed and made something to eat. Unable to resist it I then logged on to the university intranet and then to Mr Brown's diary. I noticed that he only had evening appointments on Saturdays and this coming Saturday was free. With a feeling of excitement, I clicked on the available slot.

The intervening days passed by in a blur of study and lectures.

On Saturday I awoke with a feeling of nervous excitement, wondering what Mr Brown would expect of me later. From our two previous encounters I knew that he would take control and, there was no point in trying to deny it, I would willingly submit to his demands.

An hour or so before my appointment time I took a shower and shaved my pubis, making sure the short stubble that had grown was now gone and I was baby smooth.

I decided to wear the same clothes that I had worn on the train journey, short denim skirt, skimpy white vest top over my usual plain white bra and cotton knickers. My legs were bare, and I wore white sports socks and trainers.

I checked out my appearance in a mirror and could not see why Grandad, Jack and now Mr Brown would give me a second glance. My ginger hair was its usual unruly curly bob, the pale skin of my face looked dominated by freckles and my breasts smaller than I would like.

My self-confidence started to tumble. I was beginning to have second thoughts about keeping the appointment with Mr Brown but the promise of more sexual activity with him soon dispelled any self-doubt.

I had no idea what Mr Brown would expect of me and this fuelled my excitement as I made my way across campus to his house. I rang the doorbell and waited. The door opened and Mr Brown quickly ushered me inside. He led me into his office and told me to stand in front of his desk. The chair that I had sat on last time was nowhere to be seen. Despite my excitement at what might lay ahead I felt vulnerable and awkward as Mr Brown relaxed in his chair behind the desk leaving me standing.

Like before his piercing eyes roamed over me and then he said, "those clothes will always remind me of the little tease that I fucked on a train."

I felt my cheeks flush, not sure if his comment was an insult or flattery.

He then continued, "let's get things straight Becky, why are you here?"

I didn't know how to answer him as his gaze fixed on my eyes.

After a pause he asked, "well?"

"To have sex with you," I said quietly.

"Obviously," he replied, "but more important than that?"

I felt confused and out of my depth as I struggled to think of an answer when he prompted, "You're here to please me Becky. Now repeat why you are here."

"I'm here to please you Mr Brown."

"Excellent!" he exclaimed, "now take off your top and skirt."

Even though we'd had sex on the train, and I'd sucked his penis earlier that same week, I felt a familiar shyness as I took off my top and skirt.

I felt a buzz of excitement but also a little awkward as he stood, walked around the desk, and checked me out again before standing close behind me.

I tensed as he placed his hands on my waist, his touch sending shivers of anticipation through my body. He then started to caress my bare skin, almost tickling as his fingers brushed sensuously over my belly before circling around my waist and then up my back to my shoulder blades.

I felt him slip his fingers under the rear fastening of my bra. With a single expert twist of his fingers my bra was unfastened. I felt his hot breath on my ear as he swiftly pulled off my bra and said, "Now I'm going to play with your lovely little tits."

His arms then encircled me, before holding a breast in each hand.

His touch was soft, gently kneading my tender flesh as his fingers made their way to my nipples. I leaned back against his body relishing his touch as he softly traced around my areola. I could feel my nipples responding and a growing wetness between my legs.

With my nipples now rock hard and erect he gently gripped each one between his finger and thumb sending little waves of pleasure through my senses.

"Do you like me playing with your tits Becky?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

Without any warning he suddenly gripped my nipples extremely hard and pulled them out and away from my body, stretching my breasts out to a point.

I gasped with both surprise and pain but then, as quickly as he had gripped and pulled them, he released his grip. My nipples felt more sensitive than ever as he resumed tracing around my areola with the tips of his fingers.

He then began alternating between teasing my nipples and squeezing my breasts quite firmly. All the while my arousal was increasing.

His hands then gradually slid down my body, gently stroking, almost tickling as they made their way down over my belly to the waistband of my knickers.

I could feel that my knicker gusset was already soaked through as I yearned for him to touch me between my legs.

As one of his hands slipped under the waistband my arousal rose to another level when suddenly, he slapped my breasts with his free hand; rapidly, one after the other catching both nipples with stinging blows.

With my nipples still stinging he reverted to softly caressing one of my breasts as his other hand pushed further down the front of my knickers.

I felt him stroking my freshly shaved pubis as he leaned into my ear and asked, "did you enjoy me abusing your tits Becky?"

This was something new and unexpected which I felt embarrassed to answer.

"Well?" he persisted.

He began to squeeze my breast again, pressing his fingers deeply into my soft and tender flesh as I nodded and said, "yes."

"So, it sounds to me that you are a naughty girl Becky. Seducing me, a stranger, on the train, and later coming to my house and sucking my cock."

My mind drifted to Grandad and I wondered what would think of his once innocent Becky if he could hear Mr Brown now and see me almost naked in his office. I imagined him smiling and encouraging me.

My thoughts were interrupted as Mr Brown asked, "Are you a naughty girl Becky?"

I sighed softly, instinctively shifting my feet apart as Mr Brown slid his hand further down inside the front of my knickers until his fingers found my wetness before I replied softly, "Yes, I think I must be."

Pulling his hand free from my knickers he pushed me to the front of his desk. As I looked across the desk toward his seat he said, "naughty girls should be punished Becky. Now bend over."

I felt his hand behind my neck and then he pushed down until I was bent over the desk with my naked breasts pressed against the polished wood surface.

I then felt him grab the waist band of my knickers and pull them down to my knees. I briefly tried to raise my head until he pushed my neck down firmly saying sternly, "keep your head down and your legs straight."

He released my neck and pulled my knickers all the way down to my ankles.

I felt him grab each ankle in turn, lifting it and pulling my knickers free.

The desk was lower than my waist which meant that with my breasts flattened against the desk top my naked bottom was the highest part of me.

Mr Brown then slipped his hand between my thighs saying, "move your feet apart."

I did as he asked and felt his hand move all the way up the inside of my thighs until his fingers came to rest on my drooling labia. He lightly brushed over my clitoris causing me to moan softly before easing two of his fingers up inside me.

By now his free hand was pressing down between my shoulder blades forcing my breasts and upper body down against the desktop.

My nipples were tingling and every movement of his fingers inside my vagina made me yearn to feel him take me, to satisfy his lust in my body.

With his two fingers were now sliding sensuously in and out of my wetness he said, "move your feet further apart."

I wanted to please him, obey him, to be his slut.

My own thoughts both shocked and aroused me. My personal admission that I wanted to be his slut made me realise how much I'd changed since Grandad seduced me.

As I shifted my feet further apart Mr Brown said, "That's better as he pushed his fingers in as deep as they would go.

Without warning he suddenly pulled out his fingers. There was a brief pause and then he slapped my right buttock hard with a stinging blow.

He then repeated the stinging slaps alternately on each buttock, whist holding me down and saying, "this is what happens to naughty girls Becky."

With my backside stinging he stopped slapping me and started gently caressing my buttocks. In addition to stroking and caressing them I felt him grip each one in turn, pulling it to one side which I felt sure was exposing my bottom to his gaze.

The stinging had subsided when he suddenly slapped me again. After delivering two stinging blows, I felt his fingers slip between my cheeks and down to my wetness. He then repeatedly slid the tips of his fingers back and forth between my parted and oozing labia and said, "judging by how wet you are I think that naughty Becky likes having her backside slapped."

It was something I had read about a few times in erotic novels, the connection between pain and pleasure, but this was my first experience.

After repeating the slapping and touching of my sex a few more times I was yearning to feel his dick inside me and for him to take me roughly.

I then heard the zip of his trousers and a few seconds later felt the head of his erection brush against the back of my thighs as he said, "do you want this inside you Becky?"

At that moment I wanted it more than anything else and answered, "yes."

"Yes what?" he teased.

"Yes please, I want it inside me."

"What, in your mouth?" he teased again. You'll have to be more specific."

I now realised that any innocence I had was lost at Grandad's house as I blurted out, "please Mr Brown, I want your cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me."

He moved his hand from between my shoulder blades and then used both hands to pull my buttocks apart. I sensed him stooping down as he said, "Becky, what a sexy view that is between your legs," leaving me in doubt that he had been gazing at my genitalia and anus.

He then released my buttocks, and I felt the head of his erection brush between my labia.

I gasped as, with one glorious thrust, he buried the whole length of his erection up inside me saying, "is this what you wanted Becky?"

"Yes," I said as he slid his hands under my torso and grabbed my breasts. Gripping them firmly and lifting my upper body from the desk he began to pound into me with strong urgent thrusts. Each of his powerful inward thrusts was punctuated by a slapping sound as his upper thighs crashed against my buttocks. Just feeling his urgency added to my own heightened arousal.

We were both now breathing heavily. The fact that he was using my breasts as handles, gripping, and pulling on them as he took me mercilessly, just added to my feelings of pure lust. I wanted to feel him ejaculate inside me, to enjoy the moment as when he would lose control and fully satisfy his lust inside my body.

I could feel my own orgasm rapidly building to a crescendo as Mr Brown's office was filled with the sounds of sex; heavy laboured breathing interspersed with my gasps and his grunts and the slapping noises of flesh against flesh.

He gripped my breasts even harder, pulling on them as he panted and said hoarsely, "take this you little slut." I felt him thrust harder as my own orgasm overwhelmed my body like a tidal wave. My screams of delight echoed around the office as I felt him erupt deep inside me and his warm semen flood my vagina.

He remained inside me as we both recovered then, having released his grip on my breasts he withdrew his penis from me with an amusing 'plop.'

He stepped back as I stood and turned to face him.

"You know what to do," he said, glancing down at his glistening and dribbling penis. Remembering the time in the toilet on the train, I knelt in front of him, took his softening penis into my mouth and licked it clean.

Satisfied that I had done a good job I took his penis from my mouth, gave the head a final lick and then stood.

I could feel his semen starting to trickle from me and down the inside of my thighs. He then reached over to his desk and passed me a box of tissues.

As I cleaned myself, he said, "Becky, I knew from the moment you first teased me in the train that you could satisfy my needs. There is so much more for you to experience yet that I'm sure you will love."

I wasn't sure how to respond and just gazed down at my feet as I wiped the insides of my thighs.

I glanced up at his penis and saw another small dribble of semen. I instinctively bent down and licked it off as Mr Brown said, "do you want to be my plaything and slut?"

The word slut sounded both insulting and exciting, but I knew right then what I wanted as I replied rather shyly, "yes."

His penis was still dangling from his trousers as he said, "all future visits will be instigated by me and not via my intranet diary. Give me your mobile number and I will call when I next want you."

He then said, "I assume that you are on the pill and your periods regular."

"Yes," I said.

"Good. Give me your dates so that I can avoid them."

Having written down my mobile number and the date of my next period he slapped my backside playfully saying, "You had better get dressed and leave."

Despite what we had just done I still felt a little shy as he watched me get dressed.