Becky's Further Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had never occurred to me that Mr Brown might want me to be fucked by someone else and, in that moment, I realised that if it pleased him, I would probably do it.

My thoughts and focus quickly returned to the scene directly in front of me with Mrs Brown still fucking John's bottom whilst masturbating him. I watched avidly as each time Mrs Brown pulled her hand back on his shaft it revealed the shiny bulbous glans of John's erection. I could hear his heavy breathing, rasping with every urgent intake of air.

With my gaze fixed on his penis I listened as Mrs Brown continued to tease him saying, "think how good it would feel to be fucking the little slut right now. Ramming your cock deep into her tight little cunt. Maybe sticking a finger up her arse as you pound into her."

In a strange way I felt flattered that he was almost certainly fantasizing about me as Mrs Brown stroked his dick.

I watched the well-defined muscles in his thighs tense as Mrs Brown gripped his shaft tightly and continued to masturbate him. I saw his legs start to tremble, heard him groan loudly and then watched as he ejaculated with a series of spurts. His creamy semen arcing upwards before splashing onto one of my legs and the polished wooden floor.

Mrs Brown then withdrew the strap-on dick from John's bottom and said, "now lick up your mess boy."

I watched in disbelief as the boy I despised, the bragging alpha male of the student bar, knelt on the floor and began to lick up his own spunk.

"Don't forget the little slut's leg boy," said Mrs Brown.

As he licked his semen from my leg, I wondered how much the girls he had gossiped about would enjoy seeing this humiliating spectacle.

When he had finished Mrs Brown said, "Stay down on your knees and take off my strap-on."

John obediently turned and crawled toward her. He quickly unfastened the straps and then eased the inner rubber dick from her vagina. As he pulled it out from her, I could see it was glistening with her juices.

With both me and her husband watching she grabbed a nearby chair and sat down. She then moved her bottom to the front edge, spread her legs wide open and said, "now lick me boy."

John then crawled between her open thighs. As he got close to her genitalia, she grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him to her.

The room was silent except for the slurping sounds from between Mrs Browns legs and the rhythmic creaking of the wooden chair as she thrust her hips urgently against John's mouth.

She must have already been close to an orgasm because she was soon breathing heavily with her eyes closed.

With her large breasts moving in synchronicity with her thrusting hips she began exclaiming, "Yes, yes, yeeeeess!!" as she threw head back in ecstasy and gasped for breath.

I wondered how John could breathe as I watched her pulling his face tightly against her crotch whilst screaming with ecstasy as her body convulsed in the chair.

It was at least a couple of minutes before her screams and sighs subsided and she opened her eyes.

She then released her grip on John's head allowing him to crawl away to reveal her dripping and parted labia.

Having taken a few more minutes to fully recover, she stood and said to John, "that wasn't bad boy. When I get you back to my room, I might allow you to fuck me."

I could not help but notice that John was already fully erect again as she reached for the cord lead, picked up the end and left the office dragging John behind her.

Part 5

I wasn't sure where Mrs Brown's room was but as I waited to find out what Mr Brown intended to do with me next, I could hear the distant sound of a bed creaking.

Still strapped securely to the St Andrews cross, my eyes followed Mr Brown as he opened a tall cupboard behind his desk and fetched out a narrow box about three feet long. He then carried it over to where I was secured, looked at me and said, "As you can probably hear, my insatiable wife is now being fucked by the boy. By the time she has finished with him he will be completely exhausted. While she uses him for her pleasure you are about to experience something new."

He reached up and removed the balaclava from my head saying, "That's better, I want to see your face as you experience what is coming next.

He then reached into the box and pulled out two small metal objects saying, "do you know what these are Becky?"

As he held them up in front of me, I could see that they each had two metal bars with what looked like adjusting screws. I was puzzled and assumed that they were some type of tool until he said, "they're nipple clamps Becky. I'm going to demonstrate the connection between pain and pleasure to you."

I started to protest, saying, "please don't hurt me," but knew it was pointless as there was nothing I could do.

He moved closer to me, licked the tip of a finger, and then ran it tenderly around my areola. My nipple responded immediately by swelling and tingling.

I then gasped as he suddenly gripped my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing it hard and pulling it. Before I realised what was happening he briefly released his grip, slid the clamp over my nipple and tightened the two screws. Initially the pain was sharp and excruciating but even as I gazed down at my nipple being cruelly crushed by the cold metal of the clamp the pain slowly reduced.

As Mr Brown grabbed my other nipple, I knew what to expect but it didn't help in reducing the initial searing pain as the metal jaws of the clamp crushed my other nipple.

Like the first one the initial pain reduced to a bearable level but had the effect of focussing all my attention to my breasts and nipples.

Mr Brown then took a step back, gazed briefly at my clamped nipples before reaching into the box and lifting out what I recognised immediately from my horse-riding days as a riding crop.

He held it up for me to see the two-foot-long wooden handle and the three-inch leather tongue at the end.

I instinctively tensed every muscle in my body as he slowly ran the leather tongue up the inside of my thigh. The leather felt soft as he teased the very top of my thigh and then ran it over my labia. I was terrified that he was going to suddenly hit me with it, but he just continued to wipe the leather tongue over my labia spreading my oozing wetness with it.

He then withdrew it and held it up for me to see how my vaginal juices had darkened the dry, light coloured leather.

He then held the leather tongue up to his nose, breathed deeply and said, "Becky, you smell so fucking horny."

I could feel my nipples mildly throbbing in the nipple clamps as he slowly ran the leather tongue of the riding crop up over my belly and toward my breasts.

Fearful that at any moment he would suddenly strike me with it I was already bracing myself for the sudden pain when he pulled the crop away, turned the handle to a horizontal position, held it up to my mouth and said, "Here, hold this between your teeth while I undress."

I did as he asked, gripping the wooden handle between my teeth as he quickly removed his clothes.

He was soon completely naked, gazing at my bound and helpless body while he stroked his erection and said, "Are you ready Becky?"

I didn't know what to say as he reached for the riding crop and took it from between my teeth.

He then held the leather togue up to my mouth saying, "open your mouth and lick it Becky."

I opened my mouth and started to lick the fine leather as he moved it over my lips.

He then pulled it away and slowly wiped the moist leather across each of my breasts in turn.

The tension in my body had started to reduce as I began to think that he was just teasing me with the riding crop. I had almost forgotten the low throbbing pain in my nipples when suddenly, with no warning he quickly raised the end of the crop and brought it down onto my left breast with a stinging blow.

I cried out with both the sudden pain and surprise and before I could recover, he repeated the same on my right breast.

Every muscle in my body was tense again as he playfully flicked the leather tongue over my clamped nipples saying, "would you like me to remove the clamps?"

"Yes please," I said.

"Hold the riding crop in your teeth again Becky and I'll remove the clamps."

Placing the wooden handle between my teeth he then unfastened the clamps and removed them.

I was expecting relief as the harsh metal jaws were released from my tender nipples. Oh, how wrong I was. As the circulation returned the pain was worse than when he first put the clamps on. My nipples were now swollen and throbbing painfully as he retrieved the riding crop from between my teeth.

Much to my relief the throbbing pain soon began to subside. Mr Brown then looked me in the eyes as he rested the fine leather tongue of the riding crop onto my right nipple. He smiled as he asked, "better now?"

"Yes," I said nervously, feeling fearful of him hitting my swollen nipples.

Sliding the leather tongue off my right nipple and then resting it on my left he briefly flicked the leather tip causing me to gasp as my already tender and swollen nipple stung a little. He then repeated the same 'flick' on my other nipple before alternating between the two of them.

The more he did it the more I felt my nipples becoming increasingly sensitive.

I glanced down at my chest and saw both my areola and nipples were engorged and larger than I had ever seen.

Finally, he stopped tormenting my nipples but much to my horror slid the soft leather tongue down slowly over my body until it was resting on my hair free pubis.

Again, he looked me in the eyes as he slid the tongue a little further down and then between my outstretched legs. Moving it gently to and fro I felt the soft leather caressing my labia and, every now and again my clitoris.

Despite the earlier assault on my nipples, I felt more aroused than I could ever remember, feeling the soft leather becoming increasingly wet with my own juices.

I felt disappointed as he suddenly lowered the riding crop a few inches leaving me yearning for more sexual contact. I wanted him to take me there and then. Play with my tender breasts, plunge his erection up inside me and take me urgently.

Then, with no warning he suddenly flicked the leather tongue upwards, slapping it against my labia, but more painfully, catching my aroused and swollen clitoris causing me to gasp and scream, "ouch!"

He just grinned as he moved the tongue away from my crotch and concentrated on flicking it around the inside of my upper thighs. Each flick of the tongue causing a sharp but brief stinging sensation.

As he flicked the tongue around my upper thighs, I feared that at any moment and without warning he would suddenly flick the tongue upwards onto my clitoris again. I was certain that he would do it again and tried bracing myself for the inevitable pain. However, I could not deny my heightened feelings of arousal and the wetness I could feel oozing from my abused genitalia.

Much to my relief the second stinging blow to my crotch never came. Mr Brown tossed the riding crop to one side and moved closer to me.

He leaned forward and licked each of my nipples in turn. I don't think that they had ever felt so sensitive as the feelings of sheer pleasure radiated through my body with each of his tender licks.

Still licking and sucking on my nipples he ran his hand slowly down my body toward my crotch. Just the anticipation of him reaching his final goal was sending shivers through my body. As his fingers finally curled over my pubis and onto my wetness I cried out with the sheer feeling of ecstasy.

I could feel the tips of his fingers easing between my wet swollen labia as he continued to suck and lick on one of my nipples. Earlier feelings of stinging pain were already only distant memories as my whole body yearned for sexual release.

Two of his fingers slipped easily up into the warm swamp of my sex. With his fingers as deep as they could go, he pressed the palm of his hand against my genitalia, flexing the two fingers inside me as if trying to touch his palm on the outside.

The feeling was incredible, and I started to thrust my hips within the confines of my restraint. At the same time, he moved his hand back and forth massaging the inner wall of my vagina with the tips of his fingers.

With the combination of my clitoris being pressed against his palm and his fingers pressing against the front inner wall of my vagina I could feel my orgasm building rapidly, filling my senses as it rushed toward me like an express train. Feelings of absolute pleasure filled my every sense as my screams echoed around the room and my torso flailed around between my bound arms and ankles. I think that at one stage I might have lost consciousness as the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced took over all my senses.

When I eventually opened my eyes, Mr Brown was looking at me. His fingers were still inside me as he said with a grin, "Now it's your turn to please me."

Slipping his fingers out from my vagina he then raised them to my mouth and said, "lick your juices off Becky."

While I was licking his fingers clean, he unfastened the leather straps.

I was about to step away when he said, "Turn around and face the cross Becky."

I felt his hand push me back onto the cross. He then grabbed and lifted each wrist in turn and strapped them back onto the upper diagonals of the cross.

In a short time, I was soon reattached to the cross but the opposite way round than before.

I sensed him retrieve something from his desk but could not turn my head far enough to see. I then heard a squelching noise that I had heard before and realised it was the dispenser bottle.

The sudden feeling coldness between my buttocks confirmed that it must have been the dispenser bottle as Mr Brown had just wiped a blob of it between my buttocks.

I was in little doubt as to what he intended and felt grateful that I knew what to expect after my first anal experience at the hands of Grandad and his friend Jack.

Mr Brown had no idea that I knew what to expect and I got the impression that regardless of what I wanted I had no choice as I felt him spread some of the gel over my anus.

Despite my earlier experiences with both him and Grandad I still felt awkward and shy as I sensed him kneel, spread my buttocks and gaze between my thighs as he said, "I love that view of the choice of holes Becky; your gaping little cunt or that inviting tight little ring of your arsehole.

He then eased a gel coated finger an inch or so into my bottom as he stood and said, "I'm going to fuck your arsehole Becky, feel that silky tightness as I gratify my lust in your rectum."

As he spoke, I felt him ease the whole length of his finger up into my rectum and exclaiming, "Oh Becky I'm going to enjoy this."

I remembered Grandad's advice to try and relax when he had taken my anal virginity as Mr Brown added more gel and carefully eased a second finger into my bottom.

I sensed that Mr Brown would not be as gentle or patient but it somehow excited me. I wanted to feel his lust, his urgent need to penetrate me and I wasn't disappointed.

He pulled his fingers from my bottom and after a brief pause, I felt the head of his erection pressing into my anus.

His hands moved to my hips and gripped me as I felt the head of his erection stretching open my smallest hole. It felt uncomfortable but I knew that it would pass.

Suddenly, without warning he gripped my hips tightly and thrust the whole length of his dick up into my bottom. I gasped with both surprise and the sudden discomfort but as he started to thrust back and forth the discomfort began to ease. His breathing was already harsh as he gasped hoarsely, "Your arsehole feels great Becky."

As he spoke, he released his grip on one of my hips and moved his hand round to my pubis.

He soon had my engorged clitoris trapped between two of his fingers as he pounded urgently into my bottom. I was still feeling orgasmic from earlier and, much to my surprise, sensed that I was about to climax again.

The room was filled with the sounds of sex; the slapping of flesh against flesh as Mr Brown's belly repeatedly slapped against my buttocks mixed with his grunts and my uncontrolled sighs as we both chased our climaxes.

I could feel the pronounced ridge under his glans as it thrust, piston like, back and forth in my rectum as he gasped, "I'm going to cum Becky, I'm going to flood your little slutty arsehole with my spunk."

His crude words were enough to tip me over the edge. I felt the urgency of his thrusts momentarily increase and then his semen erupted from his dick, flooding my rectum as my third orgasm of the evening overwhelmed my body.

He remained embedded in my rectum until I felt his penis start to soften. He then slipped his softening penis out from my bottom, gave my clitoris a final playful flick before reaching up and unfastening the wrist straps. As he reached for each of the straps, I could feel his slimy dick rub against my buttocks.

He then stooped, unfastened my ankles, and said, "turn around Becky so I can look at you."

Although I had been bound and naked in the presence of Mr Brown, his wife and fellow student John, my long-held insecurities about my body still made me feel shy as I watched Mr Brown's gaze move slowly over my naked body from head to toe before he said, "you look so fucking horny. I'm glad we had that chance encounter on the train."

"So am I," I said, appreciating his compliment.

He grabbed a box of tissues from his desk, pulled out a large handful and gave then to me saying, "here, wipe yourself clean."

I thrust a handful between my legs and wiped myself as I watched Mr Brown wipe his dick.

He continued to watch me as I finished cleaning between my legs and said, "How are your nipples. Do they still hurt?"

I reached up and felt each of my breast before replying, "no, they're fine."

"And your pussy?"

"Just a little tender," I replied.

"Great," he said with a grin, "next time perhaps I should punish you a little harder!"

"Perhaps," I said, smiling coyly as I reached for my T-shirt dress and pulled it over my head.

Usually, after having sex with him he would appear to be keen to show me out. This time, as he walked round and sat behind his desk, he said, "are you in a rush to leave Becky?"

"No, not really."

"Then come and sit on my lap and have a chat."

I did as he asked and as I sat on his lap, he placed his arm around my shoulder, and I was suddenly reminded of Grandad.

"I really like having you visit me," he said.

He held me tighter as I replied, "I like visiting you too." I paused for a moment, slightly embarrassed by what I was about to say but then I found the courage to continue, "I like learning new things with you and the forceful way you have sex with me."

He then surprised me by kissing my cheek tenderly before saying, "I'd hate to make you do anything that would stop you from visiting me."

While he was speaking, he ran his free hand up under my dress. I felt totally at ease and opened my legs to allow him to reach higher up the inside of my thighs.

His touch was tender as he gently stroked the soft sensitive flesh at the very top of my thighs. Despite my earlier orgasms my body began to respond immediately.

He then kissed my ear and said, "were you shocked when I fucked your bottom?"

"A little," I said, "but, as I said, I want to learn and try new things."

I wasn't usually in the habit of lying but I had the impression that he had liked the idea of having taken my anal virginity and I did not want to disappoint him.

He was still softly caressing the inside of my upper thigh. Although feeling totally relaxed my leg muscles instinctively tensed each time the tips of his fingers brushed against the wetness of my outer labia.