Becky's Further Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

Although I had perhaps behaved like one, in the train and during my visits to his house I did not want him to think that I was a slut.

My thigh muscles tensed again, and a short gasp escaped my lips as he gently eased a finger between my labia and up into my wetness.

It felt good but I wanted to explain as I said, "That day on the train."

"What about it?"

"I don't know what came over me. I've never done anything like that before."

"Neither had I," he replied as this thumb idly brushed over my clitoris.

"I just don't want you think that I am the type of girl who goes around having sex with strangers."

"I have never thought that Becky. I just assumed that I was the lucky guy who happened to be in the right place at the right time to benefit from the unexpected lapse in your good girl morals."

"Thank you," I said as he eased a second finger up inside me.

He started moving his fingers inside me, gently pressing his thumb against my clitoris as he said, "I had always assumed you were a good girl but when you are with me you will always be my little slut. My little slut who is always willing to surrender to my every wish.

I found myself responding to his words and his fingers by thrusting my hips against his fingers. His mouth was close to my ear and I could feel his hot breath as he said, "Try to imagine that you're carried into a room blindfolded and naked. At first you are only aware of me as I lay you down onto something soft which you assume is a mattress. You listen as I tell you to relax as I spread your legs wide open. You then feel me fasten each ankle to something cold leaving you feeling exposed and vulnerable. It's a feeling you have begun to enjoy after being tied to the St Andrews cross today."

I was already imagining the scenario and still thrusting my hips as he continued, "you feel my fingers easing your wet labia wide open making you feel even more exposed and vulnerable. You then gasp with horror as you hear numerous male voices making lewd comments and realise that there are at least three or four men all gazing at your lewdly exposed cunt."

My mind was already visualising the situation like an erotic dream. Mr Brown's fingers were working their magic as I thrust against them, feeling my orgasm building whilst my imagination ran riot.

My eyes were already closed as I started to add my own additions to the mental vision Mr Brown had instigated.

I imagined the men crowding around me as Mr Brown invited them all to see his 'little slut's cunt' and then tell them all to help themselves and take turns to fuck me.

My mind was a blur alternating between reality and my now vivid imagination.

I began thrusting my hips harder and with more urgency as I imagined the first of the men laying between my outstretched thighs. I could hear the others encouraging him to 'fuck the little slut' and then felt his erect dick penetrate me.

Reality became a blur as my body was overwhelmed with lust and the desire to satisfy it. Mr Brown's fingers repeatedly thrust as deep as they would go inside me as I thrust my hips urgently. I could vaguely hear repeated screams of ecstasy echoing around the room as I convulsed uncontrollably on Mr Brown's lap.

I'm not sure if I briefly lost consciousness but as the extreme waves of pleasure started to subside, I opened my eyes as Mr Brown slowly slid his fingers from my wetness.

I felt a little embarrassed as he turned my head toward him, looked into my eyes and said, "maybe I should arrange for a group of friends to come and visit."

I didn't answer. As a fantasy in my head, it had just driven me to an incredible orgasm but the idea of really doing it scared me.

"I had better go now," I said as I slid off his lap.

I briefly glanced around the room looking for my underwear but then remembered that I had arrived naked beneath my dress.

Mr Brown escorted me to the door. Before opening it he playfully slapped my backside and said, "I'm looking forward to the next time my little slut."

He then opened the door and I left without saying anything, being more concerned by walking back across the campus without any underwear and not to look conspicuous.

Part 6

As the weeks passed by, I occasionally thought of John. From a physical point of view he really appealed to me, especially after seeing him naked at Mr Brown's house. One evening whilst masturbating, I even imagined having sex with him; bringing myself to an orgasm whilst wondering how different it might feel from Mr Brown or Grandad to have his impressive looking dick inside me as he thrust into me with his powerful looking thighs and buttocks.

I even visited the student bar more often hoping that he might be there with his friends.

One evening, having felt exceptionally horny all day I decided to visit the student bar again. I found a small table in a quiet corner and soon spotted him at the opposite end of the bar with a few of his friends. He then saw me and made his way over to where I was sitting.

"Can I join you?" he asked in his usual overconfident manner.

"I guess so," I said, trying hard to remain cool and aloof.

I glanced at the scorpion tattoo on his neck and remembered the time I had seen him at Mr Brown's house being humiliated by Mrs Brown thrusting her strap-on penis into his bottom, masturbating him until he ejaculated onto my leg and the floor, and then making him lick it all up.

Perhaps it was because I had already had a few drinks but, unlike on previous occasions, I felt relaxed in his company.

He bought a few more drinks for us both and before long was suggesting that we should go back to his room.

I think he was expecting my usual refusal and looked genuinely surprised and pleased when I agreed.

As we made our way to his room, I wondered how many other girls had trodden the same path or maybe his bragging in the bar about his various conquests had been just wishful thinking and bravado. Whatever the truth was I already knew that I we would end up in bed.

I guess that he was feeling as horny as me because as soon as we were inside his room, we were frantically undressing each other.

We pulled off each other's T-shirts and as he fumbled with my bra I reached down, unfastened his jeans, and ran my hand over the impressive bulge in his boxers.

We each removed our shoes and jeans leaving him in just his boxers and me in just my knickers.

He then picked me up and carried me to his bed. As I lay there on my back, he swiftly pulled my knickers off. I then watched as he took off his boxers before kneeling between my legs. I wondered if the sight of my naked body would trigger his memory into recalling the time at Mr browns house, but he seemed unaware that he had seen my body before.

His hands and eyes roamed over my nakedness. After mauling my breasts for a while one of his hands moved down toward my crotch.

Maybe it was my experiences with Grandad, Jack and Mr Brown that had liberated me from my usual shyness because, as John's hand ran over my freshly shaved pubis I brazenly lifted my knees and spread my thighs giving him a clear view between my legs as I said breathlessly, "I want to feel you inside me. Fuck me John."

He looked me in the eye and grinned as he placed his hands on my knees, pushed them further apart and then shifted his gaze to my oozing wetness.

He then shifted his knees back and lay on top of me. With my knees still bent I reached under my thigh, grabbed hold of his erect penis and guided it to my entrance.

There was no finesse on John's part. He simply pushed his hands under me, gripped me tightly and thrust his erection into my yearning wetness.

We were soon both thrusting and grunting like wild animals mating, both eager to reach our climax.

By now John's face was pressed closely to the side of my head. I could feel his hot breath on my ear as he said hoarsely, "I've wanted to fuck you from the first time I saw you in the student bar."

"Well, now you are," I said.

With my nipples rubbing against his sweaty muscular chest, and my hands on his firm buttocks, we were thrusting against each other in perfect harmony. I could feel the familiar signs as every nerve in my body started to race toward my climax. I thrust my hips up harder, ensuring every inch of his magnificent penis filled my vagina with each thrust. My breathing was becoming harsher and each of his inward thrusts was now causing me to gasp and moan. I sensed that he too was close to ejaculating and as the urgency of his thrusting increased, I could feel myself losing control. I long scream of ecstasy escaped my mouth, punctuated by my gasps of breath. My whole body convulsed as wave after wave of sheer pleasure ripped through my body.

Somewhere, in what sounded like the distance, I heard him grunting in my ear and then the sensation of his semen suddenly flooding my insides.

We remained coupled together with the sweat of our bodies mingling between us. It felt quite different from my earlier encounters where I had always enjoyed being submissive. With John laying on top of me and his dick still inside me I felt, for the first time, that I was in charge.

I'd gone out earlier with the express desire of having sex with John and I had achieved just that. I also knew that having seen him humiliated by Mrs Brown I held power over him.

I still had my hands resting on his buttocks as I said quietly, "was that as good as you expected after seeing me naked the last time?"

He lifted his head, looked at me with a puzzled expression and said, "what are you talking about?"

Feeling bold I ran my fingers down between his buttocks as I said, "you saw my body the other week when you visited Mr and Mrs Brown's house. I was strapped to a St Andrews cross in Mr Brown's office when his wife led you in by a cord tied around your penis and scrotum. I recognised you immediately by the scorpion tattoo on your neck. I suppose all you saw and remembered was a pair of small tits and pussy, which I must say you licked perfectly."

I saw his expression change from puzzlement to total embarrassment as I continued, "I've always fancied you but when I repeatedly heard you with your friends in the bar discussing the girls you had been with, I did not want to be just another added to your list to be talked about. That is why in the past I refused each time you asked me for a date."

"I would never do that," he protested.

I smiled at him as my probing fingers found his anus. With my newly discovered confidence and a desire to feel dominant with John I pushed my finger an inch or so into his bottom and said, "I know you won't because if I ever found out that you had bragged to your friends, I would tell them all how you like to have a rubber dick in your bottom and lick up your own mess."

I then wiggled the finger that was in his bottom and continued, "but if you are a good boy and keep our liaison a secret there's no reason why we can't continue to have a lot of fun. Perhaps you could even buy me one of those strap-on dicks!"

He looked embarrassed as he said, "I'm sure that there is a lot we can enjoy together, and I promise that it will remain a secret."

"Sounds like we have a deal then," I said. "I think it's called friends with benefits."

John then lowered his mouth to my ear and said, "push your finger in deeper."

While we were talking, I had felt his penis gradually softening inside me but as I pushed my finger further into his bottom, I felt his penis respond and harden almost straight away.

He then began to thrust in and out. I wasn't quite sure what to do with my finger but decided to push it further inside his bottom. He responded immediately saying, "that's great Becky, fuck my arse with your finger."

He was soon pounding into me as I plunged my finger in as deep as I could go and then started to thrust it in and out. It didn't take him long to reach another climax and release another load of his semen inside me.

I felt a little disappointed that he had not lasted long enough to bring me to another orgasm but as he collapsed on top of me, I had an idea.

I withdrew my finger from his bottom as I felt his dick start to soften. As he withdrew his softening dick from me with a 'plop' I said, "I want you to clean up the mess you have made."

He briefly looked puzzled as he moved into a kneeling position between my feet with his softening dick swaying and dripping, until I opened my legs wide and could already feel his semen started to ooze out from my pussy.

Our eyes met as I said teasingly, "Do you recognise me now?

Now lick me John and remind me how good you are with your tongue.

I watched his gaze shift to between my legs. He briefly glanced back up saying, "friends with benefits, yes?"

"Yes," I said.

He moved forward and I felt his breath on the wetness between my legs. I then sighed as he slurped his tongue over my oozing labia. It felt fantastic as he sensuously licked around, over, and then between my labia licking his sperm away as it trickled from me. As his tongue worked its magic the familiar feelings of sexual joy were soon filling my senses.

I reached down and held his head, pulling it toward me as I started to thrust against his mouth. I felt his hand move up between my thighs and then two fingers being eased into my vagina. His tongue was now pressed against my clitoris as he pressed his two fingers against the front inner wall of my vagina.

With my nipples tingling and erect I held his head even tighter as I thrust my hips against his mouth. I could feel the waves of pleasure building as though they were climbing a hill. Each touch of his tongue on my clitoris felt like an exciting electric shock and then the waves of pleasure were cascading down the other side, flooding my every sense with pure delight. Every inward breath was a frantic gasp followed by a scream of pleasure as I exhaled.

Finally, I released my grip on him head and watched as he raised his head and looked at me. All around his mouth and his lips was the glistening evidence of what he had been eagerly licking from my pussy. He looked pleased with himself as he smiled and said, "I take it that you enjoyed that."

"Not bad," I said with a giggle.

He climbed off the bed and fetched a box of tissues. He passed me a handful before taking some himself and wiping his mouth.

I felt totally at ease as I lay there with my legs wide apart wiping my sex.

John then sat next to me and said, "how will this, friends with benefits work?"

"Like it did just now," I said, whenever we feel the need for sex, we give the other a call."

John was silent for a moment before saying, "will you still visit Mr Brown?"

I thought for a moment before replying, "I think so. Will you still visit Mrs Brown?"

He looked bashful as he replied, "Yes, I'm experiencing things with her that I'd never considered before."

"What, like having her penetrate your bottom with a strap-on rubber dick?"

He looked embarrassed as he replied quietly, "yes."

"Same for me," I said, I want to experience everything that Mr Brown has to teach me."

Thinking of my times with Mr Brown and Grandad I remembered that on each occasion, after they had ejaculated once it would be at least the following day before they could manage it again. This evening John had ejaculated twice with no trouble.

I could not help but notice that after he'd licked me to another orgasm, he was erect again.

"Can I ask you a question" I said?

"Of course."

"How often can you ejaculate?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've already ejaculated twice with me this evening and you are fully erect again. Would you be able to ejaculate again now?"

"Yes, Probably," he said.

"Can I watch you try?"

"You want me to wank while you watch?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm curious, I've never watched a guy masturbate before. Do you want to lay down or stand up?"

"I'll stand," he said.

"OK, I'll sit on the edge of the bed and you can stand in front of me."

Once in position I watched as he gripped the shaft of his dick and started to masturbate. I briefly glanced up and noticed his eyes were tightly closed.

As my gaze returned to dick, I noticed how forcefully he was masturbating; not quickly but with slow backward movement of his hand, pulling his foreskin back as far as it would go completely exposing the whole of his glans. To me it looked like it could be painful, but I assumed it couldn't be.

I wondered if he was imagining an erotic scene as he stroked his shaft.

Unable to resist a sudden urge to touch him I reached forward and cupped his scrotum in my hand.

He seemed to like it, mumbling, "Hmmm, that's nice," as he continued masturbating.

Feeling both curious and playful I pushed my hand further back under his scrotum until my fingers were touching his perineum. As he immediately shifted his legs apart allowing me access, I knew what he wanted.

He was now thrusting his hips and gripping his dick hard as I moved my middle finger backwards and found his anus. Curling my finger upwards I pushed it up into his bottom. His response was immediate as he grunted, "deeper, push it deeper."

With my finger now buried as deep as I could get it in his bottom and his breathing turning into loud gasping sighs, I gazed at the head of his dick and was rewarded by seeing his third ejaculation. It was just a trickle really but, even so, he had just managed cum for a third time.

With my finger still in his bottom I leaned forward and licked the trickle semen from his penis.

I then slipped my finger out and got off the bed. looking exhausted, he took my place and sat down on the edge of the bed.

He watched as I got dressed and, as I was about to leave, I decided I'd leave him with a teaser as I said, "If you keep your promise and we become friends with benefits then maybe someday I'll let you have your third ejaculation in my bottom!"

I then let myself out and walked back across the campus to my room. Once back inside I reflected on the events of the past weeks. I remembered my naivety when Grandad had first seduced me and how quickly and eagerly, I had broadened my sexual experience.

I felt sure that Mr brown would want to push me into satisfying whatever sexual encounters he wanted, and I knew that I would not refuse.

I was also confident that John and I would soon meet up again.

I seemed to have the best of both worlds, a selection of older men, keen to both educate and use me together with a young athletic stud who would satisfy my ever-expanding sexual desires.

Part 7

The current term was ending, and I would soon be returning home.

It had been a while since I had visited Mr Brown and two days before the end of term, he sent me a text message saying, 'My wife and I are having an end of term gathering. Come to our house at seven on Thursday evening. Don't worry about what to wear, my wife has something you can change into when you get here.

I wondered what they had in mind for me and what new sexual experience I might await me at Mr Brown's house.

Despite the prospect of an evening of sexual adventure at Mr Brown's house I suddenly felt homesick and despite my curiosity about what might await me at Mr Brown's I decided to decline. I sent an apologetic reply explaining how I had no more lectures between now and the end of term and intended to go home early. I signed off saying that I was already looking forward to the next term and learning much more in the privacy of his office.

I'd spoken to my mother the day before who had said how much they were looking forward to seeing me when I returned at the weekend.

I felt relieved that I had not upset Mr brown when he promptly replied saying that he fully understood my desire to return home early and assured me that he had plenty more ideas for me to experience during the next term.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers