Becky's Further Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was about to leave, I heard some noises from upstairs. Worried that we were not alone, I glanced up inquisitively and then at Mr Brown.

In a matter-of-fact way he said, "that will be my wife."

I felt shocked and started making excuses as to why we couldn't meet again before he said, "Becky, don't worry. My wife and I have what I believe is called an open marriage. She is aware that you are down here with me and that we have had sex together."

"And she doesn't mind?" I asked incredulously.

"No, not at all. She's upstairs with a young stud in his final year and tells me he is like a stallion."

I was lost for words having never heard of such an arrangement.

"Perhaps you will meet her one day."

"And she won't mind?"

"No, of course not. We are both extremely broad minded."

Their marital arrangement sounded very strange to me, but I felt relief in the knowledge that I could still visit Mr brown.

He showed me to the door, giving my backside another playful slap as he said, "until the next time."

Part 4

During the following week I attended lectures and did some research. I was enjoying the course and the studying but could not deny my ever-present desire for sex.

I wondered if my appearance had changed or if the guys on my course sensed that I needed sex. Unlike my first year when none of the guys showed any interest in me, a couple of them had started chatting to me and mildly flirting. One of them, named John, asked me out on a date but I refused. He was both tall and handsome with an athletic physique with a small tattoo of a scorpion on the side of his neck.

However, he was also one of the guys I had overheard previously in the student union bar bragging about his sexual conquests. He had spared no detail about who the girls were and what he did with them. I even heard him saying things like, 'she had tiny tits and a big arse but fucked like a rabbit.' Or 'She talked too much but soon shut up when I pushed my dick into her mouth.'

Despite my disgust at the way he bragged to his friends about his sexual conquests I did find him very handsome and deep down I knew that if I ever changed my mind about having sex guys of my own age it could be with John.

However, just the thought of him or any other guy talking about me like that just reinforced my decision to keep with older men and right now that meant Mr Brown.

During one lecture I found myself daydreaming about him. I blushed a little when I recalled confirming with him that I wanted to be his plaything and slut. I trusted him to be discrete and deep down I wanted him to explore my sexuality and knew that I would probably submit to anything he wanted in the knowledge that it would go no further and add to my sexual education.

It had been a week since I had been with him. With the original arrangement I would have already made an appointment in his diary but now it was he who was in control. Now I had to wait until he decided he wanted me; to use me as a plaything and treat me like a slut. I had no idea what he would expect me to do but rather naively I was eager to learn and experience new things.

Early that Saturday evening as I relieved some of my sexual tensions with my fingers, my mobile rang. Recognising Mr Brown's number, I answered quickly, feeling a shiver of excitement as he said, "Come to my house at seven thirty this evening and don't bother to wear any underwear." He then abruptly ended the call.

I was still concerned by the fact that he was married but sufficiently reassured by the fact that he said they had an open marriage. I was also curious about who the male student who she was having sex with might be. I wondered if perhaps he might even be in my tutor group.

Pushing these thoughts to one side I started to fret about Mr Browns instruction not to wear any underwear and the thought of walking across the campus minus my bra and knickers.

I eventually decided to wear my black T-shirt dress. Although it was mid-thigh length, the fabric was thick enough to hide my nudity beneath.

As I set off for Mr Brown's house wearing just the T-shirt dress and trainers, I felt very self-conscious. Walking past other students I had an irrational fear that they knew I was naked beneath the T-shirt dress. I guess this fear was brought on by the fact that I could feel the cool evening breeze wafting up under the dress and over my naked crotch and, although they're quite small, I was nevertheless conscious of my bra-less breasts moving with each step and my nipples rubbing against the fabric of the dress.

Overall, despite feeling very self-conscious, it felt daring and naughty and by the time I arrived at Mr Brown's house I felt both excited and aroused.

Mr Brown opened the door and let me in. Once inside he grabbed one of my braless breasts through the T-shirt dress. Having felt the soft flesh and quickly finding my erect nipple he seemed satisfied that I was not wearing a bra. His hand then slipped down over the front of my dress to the hem. He looked me in the eyes as he lifted the hem and ran his hand up the inside of my thighs. Despite now thinking of myself as sexually liberated my old shy self still lurked in the background causing me to fight the urge to brush his hand away. He was still staring directly into my eyes as I did my best to stand there passively as his fingers soon discovered my lack of knickers and the wetness between my thighs.

He seemed pleased as he said, "well done my little slut. Now come through to my office.

If a guy of my own age had called me a 'little slut' I would have been deeply offended but when Mr Brown said it, I found it excited me, reinforcing the fact that I was there to do whatever he wanted.

Once we were in the office, I could hear a female voice in another room. I must have looked alarmed as Mr Brown said, "Don't worry, that is my wife with her new plaything."

I listened more intently and heard her saying, "come on, I haven't got all day, now get those boxers off and shown me your dick."

Mr Brown just grinned, looked at me and said, "She's obviously having fun, now take off your dress."

I wondered if I would ever overcome my initial shyness whenever I undressed in front him as I tentatively lifted the T-shirt dress up over my head to reveal my naked body beneath. With my cheeks flushed I folded the dress neatly and placed it on a nearby chair.

Perhaps because of the distraction of hearing his wife's voice I had failed to notice a large Saint Andrew's type cross in the far corner of the office. I shifted my gaze from the cross back to Mr Brown. He grinned as he said, "we're going to try a new experience for you today."

I must have looked puzzled as he added, "I'm going to secure you to that cross. You will feel helpless and vulnerable, but it will add to your own sexual enjoyment. Now come and help me move it into position."

"But I don't need to be tied up," I protested.

"Just do as you are told Becky and help me to move the cross."

I didn't want to argue and, if I am being honest, I felt curious about this new experience.

He took my hand and led me over to the St Andrew's cross. It looked like it was made from tubular metal. It sloped backwards and had an elongated padded cushion fixed above where the two halves crossed at the centre. I spotted four leather straps, two on the lower parts of the cross and two on the upper parts.

The cross, complete with a support at the rear was mounted on small wheels. I watched as he used his foot to release a kind of brake on the wheels before he said, "Help me move it to the front of my desk."

It rolled across the wooden floor quite easily and was soon positioned in front of his desk and facing the office door.

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the centre of the cross. With my back toward the cross, he lifted each of my arms in turn and secured them to the upper diagonals with the leather straps. With my arms firmly secured above my head I already felt vulnerable as he knelt in front of me and said, "open your legs Becky so that I can secure your ankles."

I tried to remain relaxed and calm as he grabbed each ankle in turn and strapped them to the cross. With my legs now held wide apart I felt entirely at his mercy. I looked down and saw him gazing up directly between my outstretched thighs.

Despite being strapped to the cross it was not too uncomfortable as I was leaning back, and the padded cushion was supporting my lower back. However, the cushion also had the effect of pushing my hips forward and hence, my pubis.

Mr Brown then stood a few feet in front of me. Feeling completely helpless, I watched as his eyes devoured my nakedness from head to toe before he said, "I've been telling my wife how sexy I find your body."

I still found the idea of their open marriage quite strange and then a look of panic must have crossed my face when he said, "she wants to come and check you out."

"What now, here in your office?" I said with my feelings of panic clearly affecting my voice.

"I don't want her seeing my face and then being able to recognise me around the campus," I added.

"Don't panic," he said as he reached into a drawer in his desk and pulled out what looked like a black velvet balaclava.

He held it in front of me and then reached up and pulled it over my head.

As he pulled it over my head, I discovered that it had two eye holes and a slit for my mouth as he positioned them so that I could see.

It was longer that a normal balaclava, reaching down to cover my neck as well as my head. This made me feel a little happier as it completely concealed my easily recognisable red hair.

I found the idea of his wife checking me out very unnerving, but Mr Brown sounded quite excited by it as he said, "there, now you are just an anonymous little naked slut."

My heart rate increased as I heard the door handle move and then the door opened. A woman, who I assumed must be his wife entered the room accompanied by a young guy. Whatever I might have been expecting it certainly wasn't the sight that was in front of me.

His wife looked younger than I had been expecting. She was dressed in just black high heeled shoes, sheer black hold-up stockings and a black leather corset. Her lack of panties or bra meant that both her neatly trimmed pubis and large firm breasts were completely exposed. The young guy was following a few steps behind her and was completely naked except for what looked like a black leather balaclava with two eye holes and a large round hole for his mouth.

As I squinted through the eye holes of my own balaclava, I could see that she was leading him by length of cord which was tied around the base of his erection and the top of his scrotum.

I recognised his wife as the university librarian whom I had only ever seen before dressed much more conservatively with her hair pulled up in a severe bun, old fashioned spectacles mounted low on her nose and thick woollen knitted suits.

The scene in front of me was quite a shock but, having shifted my gaze away from the guy's impressive looking erect dick, there was another much bigger surprise when I spotted the scorpion tattoo on his neck.

It was John.

Mr Brown's wife pulled him further into the office turned to him and said, "stay there."

She then released the cord and walked over to me. I cringed as she checked me out, before saying to Mr Brown, "so this is your latest little slut."

I winced as she suddenly grabbed one of my breasts and, squeezing it painfully, said with a sneer, "I didn't think you liked such tiny tits."

Releasing my breast, she then gripped one of my nipples between her thumb and forefinger pulling it outwards and saying, "maybe they'll grow a bit more yet."

I glanced toward Mr Brown and noticed that he was openly rubbing the bulge in the front his trousers when his wife looked at me and said, "he always enjoys watching me play with his young sluts." As she spoke, she moved closer to me and ran her hand slowly up the inside of my left thigh. It felt strange to have a woman touching me. It was obvious that she would shortly touch my sex and there was nothing I could do to stop her.

I tensed as her fingers started to stroke and tease the sensitive flesh of my inner thigh at the very top just an inch or so from my sex. It felt quite different from my previous experiences with Grandad or Mr brown who always went directly to my wetness.

The tips of her fingers moved ever closer to my labia but never quite touching. Much to my surprise I began to yearn for her to touch me, to delve into my wetness but she just continued to tease.

Her touch was delicate and felt incredible as she continued to tease, lightly touching my sensitive flesh as she traced around my sex, getting closer and closer to my outer labia.

My yearning to feel her fingers on my wetness increased to such an extent that I started to move my hips in a vain attempt foreshorten the almost unbearable teasing. I saw her grin as she avoided my attempts by moving her fingers away just enough to frustrate me.

I was feeling incredibly aroused, my nipples were hard and tingling and I could feel how wet I was as she turned to Mr Brown and said, "your little slut is like a bitch on heat. "Would you like my boy to do something about it dear?"

I glanced across to John, or more accurately his large erect penis. Despite my elevated state of arousal, I still despised him and hated the idea of him having sex with me.

I felt slightly relieved when Mr Brown said, is he any good with his tongue?"

His wife chuckled as she replied, "yes, very good, that's one of the skills I have been teaching him these past few weeks."

"OK, he can lick her. Do you want your strap-on dear? I know how you like to demonstrate who is boss to your young men."

I had no idea what he was talking about. I heard John mumble a protest saying, please no, not again."

With her fingers still driving me mad with lust, Mr Brown's wife turned to John and said, "come here and pass me your lead."

I watched as he tentatively walked forward, picked up the cord and passed it to her. Taking it in her free hand she gave it a sudden pull saying, "when you are in my house you do as you are told, yes?"

"Yes," he mumbled.

Mr Brown then reached into a drawer in his desk and pulled out a life like rubber penis attached to some straps and a bottle that looked like a soap dispenser. His wife then removed her hand from between my thighs, leaving me craving for sexual release.

She then stepped across to Mr Brown, took the rubber penis and arranged the straps as though they were a pair of panties with a waist band and leg holes. As she held it up to arrange the straps, I saw that there were in fact two rubber penises, a large one protruding outwards and a smaller one with exaggerated large glans on the inside.

I was intrigued as I watched her step into the straps and pull them up over her hips. She then half squatted and eased the smaller of the two rubber penises into her vagina before pulling the straps right up.

It looked kind of strange to see this juxtaposition of a topless woman with large breasts and an erect penis jutting out from her crotch.

She then retrieved the soap dispenser thing from Mr Brown's desk, returned to stand close to me, turned to John and said, "Come here and bend over."

I watched with fascination and mild disbelief as John did as he was told whist Mrs Brown pressed down the plunger on the dispenser bottle, depositing a clear liquid gel onto her finger. It was then that I realised it must be a kind of lubricant as she proceeded to slip the hand with the lubricated finger between John's buttocks saying to him, "just try to relax while I lubricate your arsehole."

I could see her hand moving back and forth as she moved the finger in and out of his bottom.

I found the spectacle quite amusing, imagining what his friends from the student bar would have to say if they could see their bragging friend now having his bottom fingered by the librarian.

I realised that his humiliation was about to become more extreme as Mrs Brown removed her finger from his bottom and proceeded to smother the rubber penis with copious amounts of the gel.

She then placed her hand on the back of his neck and, pushing him toward me until his face was pressed against my crotch said, "now show this little slut how good you are with your tongue and lick her cunt."

I briefly thought of all the girls he had disparaged and bragged about to his friends until I felt his tongue snake over my labia and a wave of sheer pleasure swept through my body. He used the tip of his tongue to trace around my outer lips before slipping it between them and into my wetness. He paused for a moment with his tongue between my labia and pressing lightly on my clitoris.

As I lay back against the St Andrews cross, I watched as Mrs Brown moved up close behind John. She was gripping the rubber penis in one hand as she said to John, "shift your feet apart." As he did as she asked, I saw her look down between his buttocks and guide the head of the rubber dick between them.

I felt the hot air from his sudden gasp as his face was suddenly pushed firmly against my crotch as Mrs Brown thrust her hips forward behind him.

I saw her reach around his waist but could not quite see what she was doing but assumed she had grabbed his erect penis as she said, "now lick the slut like a good boy while I fuck your arse and wank you.

She then started to thrust back and forth forcing his mouth and tongue to repeatedly press harder on my clitoris.

I watched as her large breasts bounced and swayed with every thrust and tried to imagine how it might feel to be wearing the strap-on with the inner rubber cock embedded in my vagina as I thrust the outer one into John's bottom.

Mr Brown then moved round behind the cross and grabbed both my breasts from behind.

I had already been highly aroused after Mrs Brown's teasing of my sex. Now, with John's tongue being repeatedly pressed against my clitoris with each thrust of the rubber dick in his bottom, and Mr Brown's mauling of my breasts I could feel my arousal building rapidly.

With the limited movement I had available I began to thrust my hips and my breathing was becoming harsh and rhythmic as I started to ride the waves of pleasure toward my orgasm.

As I climbed the final peak Mrs Brown said to John, "stick a couple of fingers in the little slut's cunt."

I don't know if it was being referred to as a slut or the use of such foul language but as John's hand swiftly shot up between my thighs, I reached the peak. I felt his two fingers push up into my oozing vagina as I gasped and screamed uncontrollably. The cross creaked and rattled as my body convulsed within my leather constraints.

Breathless and still feeling orgasmic I heard Mrs Brown say to John, "well done, now stand up."

He slipped his wet fingers from me and attempted to stand up with Mrs Brown still standing close behind him and, I assumed, with the rubber dick still firmly in his bottom.

Mr Brown was still toying with my breasts as he whispered in my ear, "when they've gone, I'm going to give you a good fucking."

My earlier assumption was proved correct when, now that John was standing, Mrs Brown was still reaching around and gripping his erection.

She was talking directly into his ear, masturbating him saying, "Do you like the slut's little tits?"

"Yes," he mumbled.

"Better than mine?"

"No."

"Good boy."

"Would you like to fuck her, shove your dick into her neat little cunt and relieve yourself of all that spunk that is desperate to escape?"

"Yes," he mumbled again.

"Well, you can't," she said with an evil chuckle. Maybe Mr Brown will allow it next time but for now you'll just have to imagine how it would feel as I wank you to an orgasm."