Becky's Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned five minutes later and handed me the key. I had him pull down his pants and I checked him out. The cage was on properly and he wasn't getting out of it without the key. He sat down, knowing that there was more.

"Ok Barry, here's the thing. You are grounded for the next two weeks. During this time you are to be home every day by 6:30. You will have dinner by yourself at the kitchen counter and will be in bed by 7:00 pm. I expect that you will stay in bed until 7:00 am and at that time you will get up, take your shower, and eat breakfast at the kitchen counter. You will leave for work at 7:30."

"And I'm wearing this the whole time?" He asked, looking down at his crotch.

"Yes, but at some point next weekend I will take it off long enough to clean you. There will be no orgasm though."

"Yes ma'am. I understand." He said. It was obvious that he was not happy with his punishment but he seemed to accept it.

"But wait, there's more," I said getting his attention back. Let me see your keys."

Barry pulled them out of his pocket and handed them to me. I undid his car fob and handed them back.

"No car during your grounding."

"What? How am I supposed to get to work?"

"That is why I have you leaving at 7:30 and coming home at 6:30. There is a 7:40 bus that leaves from the corner and another that will get you home right on time.

"You're kidding me? I have to take the bus?"

"Yup, now give me your wallet." Barry was still in shock from losing the car. He took his wallet out and handed it to me. I dumped everything from his wallet onto the table and then hunted through it until I found three cards which I put back in the wallet.

"You have your ID, your health insurance card, and one credit card. The credit card is linked to my phone and I will immediately see any purchases you make. I expect to see nothing but bus fares unless there is a real emergency. Now give me your phone."

Barry slumped down and pull his phone out. He slammed it down on the table. I was afraid he might break it. This job took some time. I fiddled with his phone then turned it off and on again. When it came back on it was set as a child's phone that limited its use and more importantly, let me know where he was at all times.

"This is bullshit," He said as I handed him back the phone. "What if I don't agree to this?"

"You don't follow the rules and the cage doesn't come off," I said dangling the keys in my fingers. "If you are late one time or you use the credit card inappropriately I add a week to your sentence."

Barry looked defeated which was exactly what I wanted at this point. "May I go to basketball now?" he asked.

"No, you have one more chore to do. You are going to clean the boxes out of Peter's room, vacuum it and make the bed while I run out to the store."

"Are we having guests?"

"No silly, this is going to be your punishment room. The one where you will spend twelve hours each night. And by the way, there will be no books, phones, or tablets in the room. You can either sleep or stay awake and think about what got you into this mess."

Barry looked at me wide-eyed. "You're kidding me, right? I thought I was going to be in our room. This is crap. I'm not staying in there for two weeks. No way." He was angry now.

"Yes you are and until you spend your time in there, that cock cage isn't coming off."

"Fuck you!" He turned to walk away.

I realized that this was turning into a total meltdown. There were two ways to handle this: back off or double down. I chose the latter.

"Talking back is unacceptable. Grounding has been extended to three weeks."

"What?"

"One more word and I will go to four."

Nothing more was said. Barry went to the room and started moving the boxes while I made a quick run to the electronics store.

When I returned Barry had finished the room. Boxes were moved out, the bed was made and the floor was vacuumed. It was a sad little room with no furnishings other than the single bed in the corner and a little table that held an alarm clock. One small window peaked out the side of the building. It looked a bit like a prison cell.

I showed Barry my two purchases and asked him to get the ladder and install one of them over the door in the room. It was a security camera that I could wirelessly connect to my phone and our TV. Once he installed it, I made a few tweaks and got it set so that I could see almost everything in the room. The poor boy wasn't going to have any privacy.

The second purchase was a small device that went on the door. It also connected to my phone and alerted me at any time that the door was open. Barry would be allowed to leave the room if he needed to use the bathroom but I would know about it and could check the camera to make sure he returned promptly.

When everything was installed I announced that it was time for his dinner. I cooked up a hot dog and made a box of Mac and cheese and put it on the counter for him.

"So I guess I have to eat by myself tonight? It's so early."

"Yup, the punishment starts now. You are going to eat your supper and then get ready for bed. Believe me, you don't want to be late going to bed. And by the way, I have plans for you tomorrow too so don't think you will have a free day."

"What am I doing tomorrow?"

"Let's leave that for tomorrow. I don't want to worry you about it tonight." I was well aware that saying that would only worry him more.

I left Barry to his dinner and went into the living room to read. When I heard him get up, I called him in.

"Here is how your evenings are going to work. Go into our bedroom and get into your boxers then come out and say goodnight to me."

"Yes Ma'am" he replied as he headed to our bedroom. I know he wanted to say more. He wanted to complain that this was unfair but, after the one-week extension that he had received, he was frightened to say a word.

The punishment was unfair but I was loving it. I was turned on thinking about the prospect of imprisoning the boy. I wanted to masturbate then and there but thought it better to wait until he went to bed.

"Ok, here I am, ready for bed." He said as he returned to the room wearing only his boxers.

"Come to me. I need to make sure you don't have a phone or a book hidden on you."

He moved to where I was sitting and stood in front of me. I pulled on the elastic on his pants and looked inside. His penis, deemed useless by the cock cage, and his balls were all I could see. He was embarrassed by me checking him like this. "It looks like you're not hiding anything. Time for bed. Be up at seven. We have work to do tomorrow."

"May I at least give you a kiss goodnight?" he asked sheepishly.

"Of course," I said standing up and moving next to him.

He started to give me a gentle kiss on the lips but I pulled his near-naked body into me and gave him a hot, sexy, open mouth kiss. I felt him pressing his metal-covered cock against me and it turned me in even more. For a moment I thought of chucking the whole plan, pulling off his cage, and taking him to bed but I checked myself and pushed him away.

As soon as he was safely in his room, I slid my hand into my pants and I brought myself to an amazing climax.

Afterward, I turned on the TV and looked in on Barry. He was sitting on the edge of the bed not knowing what to do with himself. Occasionally he would get up and walk around his little cell then go back to sitting on the bed. I wanted to wait to see when he went to bed but I got bored watching him so I changed the TV over to a movie. Two hours later I checked on him again. He was in bed and looked to be asleep.

In the morning I heard my phone beep. Barry had come out of his room right in time. I got right up and met him in the kitchen where I found him looking for food.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"It took me a while to go to sleep. Going to bed at 7:00 is a bit odd. Is there any way I could bring my book or maybe my phone into the room?"

"Maybe later, if you are good," I responded. "For now, this needs to be hard on you. You're being punished."

Barry looked at me. I think he understood what I was doing but thought I was overreacting. If that is what he was thinking, he was right. I was going overboard here but I needed to control him that went back to the time that he asked me to tease him back at the beginning of our relationship. The need was strong back then and even stronger now. He was about to learn that the punishment was going to get even worse.

"We have a couple of things we need to get done today. The first one will take a while and you will be doing it both Sundays that you are under punishment."

"And the second?" he asked.

"The second chore will be an easy one. I'm going to give you some artwork to put on the wall in your cell so it's not so dull in there." I called his room a cell to make him feel more imprisoned.

"Well, the second one will be nice. Thank you. What is the first one that will take a while?"

"Each Sunday you will be required to make all your meals for the following week."

"That sounds like fun," he responded. Barry likes to cook so it didn't surprise me.

"I bought all the food for this week," I said as I started pulling out his ingredients. He watched as I place dried milk, potatoes, cabbage, oatmeal, beans, and raisins on the table. Barry looked confused.

"What am I making?" he asked.

"It is called prison loaf. It's used to punish criminals. You are going to make 21 loaves today and..."

Barry interrupted me. "This is all I am going to eat? I eat the same thing every meal?"

"Yup."

"Oh come on, Becky. This is too much. We gotta talk about this."

"I will talk to you about it but just like yesterday if you get upset and start swearing at me. I will add on another week. Four weeks would take you almost to Thanksgiving."

"I understand," he said calmly, "I just want to say that you are being harsh on me. I know I scared you when I stayed out all night but it seems like you're going too far."

"Let me ask you a question. Do you still like me dominating you the way I have been for the last few months? If you don't then we can stop right now and you won't be grounded. Be aware of two things: First I will be angry with you for scaring me by staying out so late and second know that our lifestyle will become more vanilla with us living as equals. What do you say?"

He hesitated for a full minute. I'm sure he was weighing this awful punishment with the love he had for me dominating him. He had the opportunity to be done with this right now but was that what he wanted? I was about to find out.

"You know I love it when you tease me and I do get off on being cuckolded."

"How do you feel about the Dom/sub life that we are leading?"

"I love it and I want to continue it but..."

"But what?" I interrupted while still maintaining a calm voice, "You want to control it?"

"Well, it's just that this is...really hard."

"I understand that this is an incredibly difficult punishment. It is meant to test you. We both need to know what you can take. I guarantee you that when this ordeal is over you will be even more determined to keep this relationship going. We will be stronger for it."

"I do want you to continue dominating me."

"Then let me continue. You don't try to top from the bottom and I will make sure that when you come out of this, you will look back and say, 'this was damn hot!'"

"OK," he said, How do I make this prison loaf thing?"

"We will start that in a few minutes. First, you are going to go to our room and get the 16x20 picture of you and Paul from your bureau and put it up on the wall in your cell."

Barry just hung his head into his hands and shook it.

***

The first few days were pretty rough. Barry found that he had to rush to get up, dressed, and out the door in time to make his bus. More than once he had to take his breakfast loaf with him and one day he forgot to bring his lunch loaf. I don't know whether or not he was able to eat that day. He couldn't buy anything, though he might have bummed some food or money from people at work. I couldn't control that and didn't try.

Each night he came home, he ate yet another tasteless loaf and prepared for bed. Every night after changing, he would come to me to say goodnight. I would look in his boxers and see that there was no book or phone. I knew there would be nothing there but I liked the idea of him being forced to go through this quasi-strip search. He would then go to his cell where he would sit quietly on the edge of his bed for a few hours before finally giving up and going to sleep, only to let the alarm wake him the next day for more of the same. Being grounded was a monotonous life for poor Barry.

On Wednesday of the first week, I learned that I had to go to an evening work event and wouldn't be around to watch Barry. I had a class that morning and while on campus met a cute little freshman who was looking for work. Erin was also a Marketing major and had stopped into my Senior Thesis meeting to ask the professor about part-time jobs.

I grabbed her on her way out of the office and asked if she might be able to babysit that night. She was happy to do so, telling me That she had sitting jobs all through high school. After learning that she was 18 years old I asked her to take a short walk with me.

"This babysitting job is a bit different," I started. It's not for a baby. It's actually for my boyfriend."

"Is he sick?" Erin responded.

"Well, no, he's being punished. He's been grounded and I need to make sure that he follows his nighttime routine while I am out tonight."

The cute little blonde looked at me in disbelief. For a moment I thought she was going to walk away but then she asked, "so what do I have to do?"

"It's pretty easy all you have to do is make sure he eats what he is supposed to for dinner and that he goes to bed on time. After that, you can hang out and watch TV or study."

"That sounds like babysitting to me. Sure, I'll do it."

I filled Erin in on a few other details. One of which was checking him before bed to make sure he wasn't sneaking anything into his room. I feared that might be a dealbreaker. She was a little concerned about that but when I told her that he was wearing a cock cage and couldn't come on to her, she was ok with it. I was impressed that she seemed to know what a cock cage was. Perhaps she was a bit kinkier than I thought.

Erin arrived before Barry that night wearing a tight pair of jeans and an equally tight sweater. She looked like your typical hot babysitter. I walked her around the apartment showing her Barry's cell and his dinner which he would eat cold. I also gave her instructions for how she could check on him through the TV.

"He must have done something pretty bad to deserve this," Erin said as I finished showing her around. "I was grounded as a kid a few times but not like this."

Just as she was saying this, Barry walked in the door. He was surprised to see a pretty stranger in the apartment. It was obvious that we were talking about him and his punishment. His face immediately reddened.

Before he had a chance to say anything, I introduced him to Erin. "Barry, this is Erin. I have to go out tonight and she is going to sit for you. I have given her all the instructions and I expect you to do as she says."

As humiliating as this introduction was, Barry rose to the occasion and shook her hand. Erin had a smile from ear to ear. She was laughing internally at this poor man who was being treated like a baby.

As I drove back to work, I thought about how the evening would go for Barry and Erin. I imagined her watching him eat his prison loaf and seeing him getting ready for his 7:00 bedtime. When I thought of her looking down his boxers and seeing his locked-down penis, I started getting wet between my legs. I had to stop at the ladies' room before my meeting.

Partway through my meeting, my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and saw that the door had been opened. Curious I stepped out and called Erin.

"Is everything all right?" I asked.

"Yes, he just got up to go the bathroom. He's heading back now."

A moment later I felt my phone buzz again. He had closed the door. "How's it going?" I asked turning my attention back to Erin.

"Everything is fine. He seemed nervous around me."

"That's expected. I'm sure it was humiliating for him to have a babysitter, especially one as cute as you."

"He wouldn't let me look down his pants at first. I had to threaten to call you. Once I did that he complied. I had never seen one of those things he had on before. It looked like it would be very uncomfortable."

"I'm sure it is," I replied. He hasn't had any kind of sex in almost a week and I'm sure that adds to the discomfort." Erin giggled at that.

***

On Saturday morning Barry was up doing his chores. He took a short break at one point to call one of his basketball buddies. I listened to his end of the conversation and heard him tell some lie about having to help me with a home project. I could tell that his friend was giving him a hard time. He was probably saying that he was pussy whipped or something. After he got off the phone, I could tell that he was sad about missing basketball and disappointing his friends. It's all part of being grounded, I guess.

He complained about his food at lunch saying he was sick of these disgusting loaves and he needed to taste something else. I felt bad for him. I didn't want to stop the loaves as it wouldn't be right to go back on a punishment. I did decide that I would leave some scraps of food around for him to sneak. After my lunch that day I left part of a meatball from my sub and a few chips on my plate. When I came back later it was obvious that he had licked my plate clean.

On Sunday after he finished making next week's loaves I informed Barry that it was time to take off his cage and clean him up. He had been looking forward to this all week. I had also been happily anticipating this event as I would not just clean him. I planned to tease him as well.

I had a plan for this and brought him to the bedroom where I had him strip naked. He happily complied. Then I had him sit down at the desk chair that I had pulled to the side of the bed.

Just as I had done during his first cuckolding experience with Paul, I tied both his wrists and ankles to the chair. He wasn't going anywhere and he wouldn't be able to touch his penis when I freed it.

Next, I got my key and unlocked his cage. Barry gave me a huge sigh when it came off. His penis immediately stiffened harder than I had seen it before. He also immediately started bucking his hips like a tied-down wild horse trying to get free.

I calmed him a little by putting a warm washcloth on his junk. Following some instructions I found on the internet, I washed him up with soap and water and inspected for any rashes of which there were none. I did notice that his balls were more tender and looked a little swollen. I assumed that had been because he hadn't released any sperm all week.

After the washing, I started drying him by blowing on his still-erect penis. Having my lips so close to him was driving him mad.

"Do you want to come?" I whispered, my lips almost touching his penis.

He responded with a low growl that didn't even sound like him, "I need to come...please!"

My lips barely touched his shaft as I brought one hand up to massage his balls. "Do you deserve an orgasm?"

He couldn't answer my question. Instead, he just repeated himself. "Please! I NEED to come, please," he said desperately.

My mouth was on him and my tongue lapped his cock. I knew Barry well enough to know when he was about to explode. As soon as I heard the telltale groans, I stopped and sat up looking him in the eyes. "Not tonight, young man. Maybe next week."